Deleted

Zei

1-Personal information :
Username :zezo
Nickname :HRMC-H|ZeZO
Nationality :EGYPT
Spoken languages :i talk english only in the game but in real life arabic
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :2 years
Tell us in few lines about yourself :my name is zezo and i life in egypt and i like play server saesrpg.uk and i have 1 sister and 1 brother and i have 17 years old and i like play tennis and football.
How well do you speak english (/10) :8
Rate your RP skills : 9/10
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad :i did big apply to HRMC
Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why):no never
Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) :no never
3-About the Company :
Why you chose us :because it a new group and i like a new group and it have a nice members and it will be agood group good luck and i love group AL
Why shall we accept you :because i am good player and i am active and i have good skills and i like play with team and i respect all members server and i know a rules and i wil do RPs and events in AL.
How can you benefit us : i learn fix any thing like bikes and cars and i can make it and i will learn some good job and Learn to manufacture and i will take Some experience bec it have a good members .
What do you expect from our company :i will be a good player and we will up with this group to LVLs and we will take skin good luck for it and i want stay with good members from group AL .
Wich agency will you choose if we accept you :I am good in any division but i can take making division it a cool
Show us some projects you did (only for who choosed Making Division):I have experience in this division and bec i work in it in real life like fixing cars and build houses and make a motorcycle and train and som things

1-Personal information :
Username :ItzSpicey
Nickname :Skinner
Nationality :Greece
Spoken languages :Greeks,English
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :1 year maybe and more
Tell us in few lines about yourself :i'm 15 years old i'm goin at college i playning football 11 years i like to eating Pizza i like playning alot of hours videogames and i like to be good with other guys ;)
Rate Your English Skills (/10) :8/10
Rate your RP skills (/10) :8.5/10
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad :
Gangs:UE
Groups:CEO/GEA
Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why):yes i when i was newbiew i was need Money and i was don't know to made it and etc. and i played in GT vs [WA]Bazuka now they are in STF if not doing wrong and i lose and i doing Quit game i thinked it that and i feeled very bad cuz i was big dumb and idiot and i said Sorry to Bazuka and we found it and now we are friend
Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) :i have 10-15 adminjails and this from when i was newbie as you know everyone have eat adminjails when he was newbie, and Alot of Joke Kick we are joking :)
3-About the Company :
Explain in few lines our role :You purchasing an car in low price you got mechanics to the upgrade him and doing it super car and then you selling it for more money so you made alot of moneys from this job
Why you chose us :Because this group look nice and i like it and i want to participate to something Like that because they are good group
Why shall we accept you :i'm Active player and i can help this group with RP and etc.
How can you benefit us :i will try to be good member and i will helping other members if i know somethink to they are not know and i will try to learn more about Cars and from this job.
What do you expect from our company :to he will be goin up and he will be an awsome company.
Wich agency will you choose if we accept you :Hmm the Selling Division
Show us some projects you did (only for who choosed Making Division):

@Spicey said in AutoLand:

Rate Your English Skills (/10) :8/10

Sorry to post here but this made me laugh. If your English level is 8/10, the average person on SAES would probably score 18/10. I will be very honest with you mate, your English is probably a 4/10 at the maximum. Anyway, just wanted to make that clear for his own "personal development".

@Thing thanks for this respectful contribution as we all know its a big lie concidering his english level
Indeed on behalf of Auto Land HQ team i want to announce that you are denied sir @Spicey until you come up with a more serious/honest application
And please everyone frame from starting dramas

@Spicey said in AutoLand:

@Thing i don't even remember if you got permision to post somethink here and you still cryning because i called you fucker and i left from 203 and goin at UE xD?

I don't even remember who you are, I just see your bad English all over the forums so I thought that I'd let you know that it is not an eight out of ten.

Also, threatening me in a pm? Pathetic.

alt text

1-Personal information
Username : general4234
Nickname : FastYounq
Nationality : Turkey
Spoken languages : Turkish & English
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG : I started SAES in 2011,So I've been a saes:rpg member for 8 years.
Tell us in few lines about yourself : My name is Naci, I've been a saes:rpg player for 8 years.I've joined many places and I know how to improve a place. In my free time I play saes:rpg and I enjoy it.Now I want to spend my free time developing AutoLand.
Rate Your English Skills (/10) : 8/10
Rate your RP skills (/10) : 7/10
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad : CEO
Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why): I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.
Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) : N/A
3-About the Company :
Explain in few lines our role : 3 friends started this business with a small capital.Later, after receiving a reputation from a large company has received offers.They buy cars at cheap prices,then they are repair the car. So in this way they sell cars to others at a high price.
Why you chose us : I like AL's RP and I think this company will develop in the future.
Why shall we accept you : I love roles like selling cars and this group is newer. I'll do my best to develop this group together.
How can you benefit us : I can Plenty of activity, I can make our group develop as soon as possible.But we have to work together to do this.
What do you expect from our company : My expectation from the company is that everyone helps each other. In this way, we can become a very big company in a short time.
Wich agency will you choose if we accept you : I'm choosing the selling division because I'm good at convincing customers.Every customer needs to have a quality car and we will provide it.
Show us some projects you did (only for who choosed Making Division): -