San Andreas Studios ~ Media Archive

GanJa

alt text
@Cruz said in Cruz's CC Activities:

alt text
alt text
RoleplayNo.#8
Cuban Cars Members: @Asexyno
Participants: @Cruz @San-Andreas-Studios (with @Hetler )
Story: After a hard day's work patrolling the cities of San Andreas with our shift almost ending me and Mr.Asexyno had another phone call about a car crash. We immediately rushed to the scene with our flatbed tow truck. When we got there we instantly saw that the car hit the tree and the owner was exhausted. We spoke to the owner asking if he was injured in any way and if he needed us to call an ambulance for him but it seems the only preoccupation was the car. The car was too damaged for us to fix it on the spot since from just checking it out we saw a lot of broken parts. We decided to tow it so I grabbed the winch and attached it to the car with the help of Mr.Asexyno. Mr.Asexyno got inside the flatbed and yelled to me so I would give him the signal so he could start the winch and start pulling the car upwards the tow truck. After that, we had a little conversation with the owner telling him where he could get his car back and we algo gave him money for water and a cab if needed. With all that taken care of we got the car inside the repair shop and start working on it the next day.

2 and half days later...

Mr.Hetler called saying he was coming by to pick up his car that we brought just the other day so we scheduled a day. In the distance I could see a person walking and as he got closer I saw that it was Mr.Hetler right on time. We got inside so he could see the amazing work that me and Mr.Asexyno did. We told him that it has some problems like a broken radiator and front bumper that both had to be replaced. We also fresh painted the car since it was needing it and check the pressure in each tire. The customer was very happy with our work. We settled a price and the customer paid in cash inside the office. Mr.Asexyno offered me 100$ because he liked working with me and for my job well done.
ScreenShots: Cruz's CC Roleplays
alt text