Manage Donation Vehicles

MatizZ

Question

Hey yo ! I'm here to suggest or more precisely bring back function "Manage donation vehicles" Well , why? because it was useful ... , very useful and less work for admins. Now we need an admin to add just a username for a donation vehicle or to change a color and you know that admins are always busy and also they have their life and they want to play SAES like a normal player and not just come online and help comunity always , they should also play & chill xD as i said it will be less work for admins. I dont know why it wasn't added when we moved to our new forum. And if some of you dont know what i'm talking about so read & check careful .

Theres a function "Manage donation vehicles" in settings of your profile (old forums)
alt text
You click and get a page with login panel, to login you use ingame username & ingame password . alt text
Of course if you have donated to SAES:RPG you will see a vehicle there, that you have ingmae (locked & owned to you) so you choose which vehicle you want to edit or you have just one vehicle (its depends how much you donated)
and edit it. You can edit color , add/remove usernames , add wheels/nitro ~[ALSO]~(red) (suggestion) would be cool to have engine types & driving types ah and yeah "car shading" would be cool aswell (as you saw old suggestions), 1 shade for 1 vehicle :D .
Yeah thats it . Its nothing maybe but ppl won't create a topic to add just a usernames or change color on a vehicle, he/she can do it by themself. Less work for admins ! You know how we love this community & you dear admins <3 :D

11 answers to this question

@Mega9 as youve already made it. I assume you could close/lock & archive this one.

Also an idea i got for a few days ago. Why not just make an button with an export function to the mod shop gui so donators could mod their cars directly from the dvm panel instead of driving all the way to an modshop? . Then when saving/exiting the mod shop the modshop panel just closes and they are at the same pos as when they opened dvm?

I could probably do this myself, but as im not an Dev i do probably not have acces to get the script sent to me. Which i totaly do understand.

il tag @SAES-Developer aswell.