San Andreas Cloud Airline

Stay

@SrCuestion said in San Andreas Cloud Airline:

@Stay said in San Andreas Cloud Airline:

Personal Information I am a 16 year old boy with a passion for art in general, I began in 2013 and finished 2015 due to complications in my PC. I travel a lot.
Nickname SrCuestion
Username SrCuestion
Age 16 (or no...)
Nationality Chilean and californian

alt text

Dear @SrCuestion , I'm glad to inform you that your application stage has been checked out by the San Andreas Cloud Airlines Air chiefs division and, We've decided to give you the green light, Therefore your application has been ~[accepted]~(lime). Find an Air-SupervisorHQ In-Game in order to take your test procedures.

Regards

SACA~ Chief

Greetings fellow members of the Community!

I'd like to repeat that our recruitment is still open and I suggest applying when it's possible, haha
Also, feel free to join our very own discord server!: https://discord.gg/pruzThW

- SACA HQ, Markus

- This is an Official Annoucement

alt text

San Andreas Cloud Airline is exited to Announce. The Motor Heads [TMH] / SACA are now officially friends, we've been making this real for the last 3 days, and today we've reached it. this friendship allows us to get things done , mutual work, roleplays, services. and many upcoming things.

Make sure you join TMH's discord > https://discord.gg/kaz2q3p

Make sure you've visited their Official sub forums where all the magic happens. https://saesrpg.uk/category/173/the-motor-heads-tmh

King Regards

SACA ~ Owner / Air Chief Stay

@EL-CHAPO said in San Andreas Cloud Airline:

Nickname: [ThC *] CHAPO
Username paulolguin
Age 16 years
Nationality Mazatlan Sinaloa

Roleplay information

What does SACA mean for San Andreas Cloud Airline?
What is the role play of SACA? The role playing game is mainly local and international flights throughout the companies Sants San Fierro and Weshenton
Previous works
Role skills qualify them from 1 to 10 6
English Knowledge qualifies them from 1 to 10 3

Airline pilot flight request

Do you consider yourself an incredible pilot? If the answer is yes, describe why I consider myself a good driver, I maneuver in high risk situations, I make decisions quickly and I like to make my clients feel very well, since there are several people who fear flying in an airplane, as well I try to do my best for the trip that corresponds to me.
Have you ever been part of an airline? Do not
Have you taken any study related to work? Do not

Hello there, @EL-CHAPO!

First of all, I would like to thank you for applying to us but sadly I am here to inform you of your current status. Since it seems you did not fix your application nor shown any sort of activity or interest in-game. We've decided to deny your application and not take you into our Airline. Feel free to re-apply in a month!

Kind Regards,

Markus, Air Chief and a HeadQuarter member of the San Andreas Cloud Airline.

:::

alt text

:::

Personal Information

Nickname: Stark
Username: jt16
Nationality: American.

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for: San Andreas Cloud Airline.
What is SACA roleplay: SACA RP is based in make Regular International and Local flight services, Operating in Los Santos / Las Venturas / San Fierro / Whetstone, SACA Airline counts with the service of proffesional pilots captains second officers, Flight operators, and flight acompanions, and bringing the best service in their Airplanes of high gamma.
Previous Jobs: I'm a Worker from ZIP - Planning and Construction.
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10: 7/10
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10: 8/10

SACA Academy procedure

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why: Yes, i have all my life watching Airplanes, when i was child my dad was a Profesional Pilot and teached me everything about airplanes and how to be a prospect pilot, i'm always flying around S.A. with my Dodo or sometimes with my Shamal and i consider myself one of the best pilots.
Have you ever been part of an Airline?: No, i haven't, this is my first one.
Have you took any studies related to the job?: Only what my dad teached me.
~[stay is gay]~(#e8e8e8)
Regard's
Mr.Stark.

@Mr-Stark said in San Andreas Cloud Airline:

Personal Information

Nickname: Stark
Username: jt16
Nationality: American.

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for: San Andreas Cloud Airline.
What is SACA roleplay: SACA RP is based in make Regular International and Local flight services, Operating in Los Santos / Las Venturas / San Fierro / Whetstone, SACA Airline counts with the service of proffesional pilots captains second officers, Flight operators, and flight acompanions, and bringing the best service in their Airplanes of high gamma.
Previous Jobs: I'm a Worker from ZIP - Planning and Construction.
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10: 7/10
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10: 8/10

SACA Academy procedure

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why: Yes, i have all my life watching Airplanes, when i was child my dad was a Profesional Pilot and teached me everything about airplanes and how to be a prospect pilot, i'm always flying around S.A. with my Dodo or sometimes with my Shamal and i consider myself one of the best pilots.
Have you ever been part of an Airline?: No, i haven't, this is my first one.
Have you took any studies related to the job?: Only what my dad teached me.
~[stay is gay]~(#e8e8e8)
Regard's
Mr.Stark.

Dear @Mr-Stark , I'm glad to inform you that your application stage has been checked out by the San Andreas Cloud Airlines Air chiefs division and, We've decided to give you the green light, Therefore your application has been accepted. Find an Air-SupervisorHQ In-Game in order to take your test procedures.
alt text

Regards

Stay, Airline Owner ~ Air Chief

Personal Information

Nickname:hunter
Username:ICE|Hunter|HQ
Nationality:St:Kitts

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for:San Andreas Cloud Airline
What is SACA roleplay: SACA is an airline take customers to there destination also provide the best service for it customers.
Previous Jobs-no
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10-9
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10: 9

SACA Academy procedure

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why: yes i payed some plane simulator games all i need some practice
Have you ever been part of an Airline?no
Have you took any studies related to the job?no

SACA

Hello there fellow citizens, I'd like to show you our very first Promo Video / Introduction / Special thanks to our amazing @NORI999 for this splendid job.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6kztwByBf4

Regards ~ Airline Owner Stay*

@Hunter-666 said in San Andreas Cloud Airline:

Personal Information

Nickname:hunter
Username:ICE|Hunter|HQ
Nationality:St:Kitts

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for:San Andreas Cloud Airline
What is SACA roleplay: SACA is an airline take customers to there destination also provide the best service for it customers.
Previous Jobs-no
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10-9
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10: 9

SACA Academy procedure

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why: yes i payed some plane simulator games all i need some practice
Have you ever been part of an Airline?no
Have you took any studies related to the job?no

Dear @Hunter-666 even though you have lied us your english profiency it's clearly not a 9, But we are aware to give you a chance, therefore. I'm glad to inform you that your application stage has been checked out by the San Andreas Cloud Airlines Air chiefs division and, We've decided to give you the green light, Therefore your application has been accepted. Find an Air-SupervisorHQ In-Game in order to take your test procedures.

alt text

Regards

Stay Airline Owner ~ Air Chief

Personal information I am a 16 year old boy with a passion for art in general. I started in 2015 and to this day I still play sometimes I get inactive due to study issues but when I'm free I connect for a long time

Nickname: [ThC ] CHAPO
Username paulolguin
Age 16 years
Nationality Mazatlan Sinaloa

Roleplay information

What does SACA mean for San Andreas Cloud Airline?
What is the role play of SACA? The role playing game is mainly local and international flights throughout the companies Sants San Fierro and Weshenton
Previous works
Role skills qualify them from 1 to 10 6
English Knowledge qualifies them from 1 to 10 3

Airline pilot flight request

Do you consider yourself an incredible pilot? If the answer is yes, describe why I consider myself a good driver, I maneuver in high risk situations, I make decisions quickly and I like to make my clients feel very well, since there are several people who fear flying in an airplane, as well I try to do my best for the trip that corresponds to me.
Have you ever been part of an airline? Do not
Have you taken any study related to work? Do not

alt text

Dear @EL-CHAPO , your application is poor, you do not know English and what functions we do, it shows a little more effort to join our aero lines, you can be a great pilot, for now your application is denied, you can re-apply in 1 month

Zodiac HQ Team