Arms Assassins

Canelas

• 3 weeks later...

**Username:**boboshero
**Languages spoken:**english & Arabic

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 year
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassin is an organization that sells high-quality weapons and also has extensive links to its supply of weapons. Of course it belongs to someone else. Arms Assassin also has a ship-board base in the San Fierro region. They have a large arsenal of weapons and they are willing to trade them anywhere without any difficulty at all, because they are always trying to take care of their members with each other and cooperate in the implementation of every trade. And another thing I know about Arms Assassin, yes, it's an organization that's been formed for a very long time or you can say the longest organization is still active today.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): .SAFP : Leaving I like to live the life of a criminal.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No never

Name 3 Bankrob rules: 1-Dont spwan as cop and help gang, 2-dont kill behind the glass in LV\SF, 3-can't defend outside if it's not your gang BR
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: You should not defend the outside because this is a privilege enjoyed only by the robbery gang,don't bother crackers
Name 3 Turf rules: 1- Do not spawn at your property to get to the turfzones quickly, only hospital or gangspawn, 2- Don't spawn as cop to assist your gang is not allowed. 3- You're not allowed to camp on the unclimbable roofs.
What is Roleplay?: Acting out a specific character that is different from yourself.
What is Deathmatching?: He killed the players for no reason just to enjoy and play, but it's illegal and breaks the server's Rules.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: ask him about DM if he doesn't tell me a convincing reason he'll be punished by Admin, Reported him...
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, I'll keep on my way

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know some people from my country, but I don't know if they know me or not, but I wish I had the honor and joined you to be a nice friend to all of you.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):. my name is marawan 20 years old I play a game in most of my free time I met many people in it and I knew good people I like to be among people like you who like me to have fun on my day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Username:
My username is Laza.
Country of residence is Serbia.
Languages spoken:
Speaking fluently English and Serbian as my native language.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
During my gameplay on this community, even in school, I have really improved my english, so I'd rate myself a eight out of ten.

How long have you been playing on SAES:
I have started playing on this RPG server, since the end of 2011, and the beginning of 2012, although I have registered my profile later. Can be found as well on archive forums.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:

The gang itself is one of the oldest gangs on this community, since it's created, so far. It has inside pretty old vetereans as players, which is actually one of the rarest things to see. Arms Assassins is a gang that focuses on selling the best weapons in San Andreas. Their known to have the biggest and best guns.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
Well, my first squad were SAPA, used to be an sergeant there more than 3-4 months, then been trying to join a SWAT, actually I failed, and after that I joined FBI, used to be a SAC before, then from FBI, honestly I don't remember how long I were there, been in FBI twice, last time used to be a HQ, that was when I closed my personal squad, which were STF, level 4. Force One, were long ago, I don't honestly remember, it died. FOX used to be a HQ staff there like long ago, got in problem with the leader, and I got a kick, had a chance to return but, didn't honestly accepted. About STF, I closed it since our activity dropped, led it for long time, we were level 4.

About the Outfit, enjoyed there actually, but couldn't find myself inside. Nanobob, called me, he did opened SoA, after that I've joined Nanobobs organization - Sons of Anarchy which died after.

So after that I used to have a conversation with Anas and Element since I were already SWAT before and I left, so it was about giving me a last chance into SWAT, where I joined back in 2021, I were apart of SWAT for more than year, then Dufabo opened TST, used to join his squad in order to help, unfortunately the squad has died, wasn't even a month in the squad, as it died yesterday.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
I was banned once for multiaccounting, and for some bug in-game. All sorted out since then.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. Not allowed starting bank-robbery alone.

2. You are not allowed to jump off the roof and suicide after a bank-robbery is done, that would be an avoid.

3. As a gang member, you are not allowed to attempt, to ruin bank rob spawning as a cop.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:

1. You can't assist them by defending outside of the bank.

2. Don't start public bank-robbery.

3. Don't leak bank-robbery.

Name 3 Turf rules:

1. Not allowed to spawn as cop to arrest the other gang members, while you're apart of gang.

2. Not allowed spawning at the properties.

3. You cannot kill outside the zone, unless one of the parties is inside the zone.

What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay is when someone plays his own roles, in short sentence, acting like you would do in real life.

For example:
[AA]Guy is driving around, whilst there is Interceptor who's checking speed. Afterwards, he uses to pull-over [AA]Guy, asking him for documents, ID, driving licence and so on, as well, depends on the speed, if he wishes he would write him a tax to pay, while using (/me - /do ), anims and so on. Just some short explanation.

What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatching is when someone comes near you, and starts shooting you without any proper reason.

For example:
[AA]Guy is chilling at MC Top, there's a party, a random cop drives to there, starts park-killing (pushing AA guy with a car), opens a fire to the guy, kills him. That's against the rules, and should be screenshoted, and reported immediately. As well, if the guy is new, the staff or admin who take the case, will explain him.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
As I have explained above. As well, first time he would be warned and I would try to teach him the rules, second time if he continues, I will take screenshot, report the guy. Afterwards, hopefully staff or admin who take the case, will explain him what he did.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
I would just continue where I started moving, or I'll keep my stay without touching them. I don't have any reasons to start something, since they're not trying to get myself.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
I have hanged around with couple of members, from the old players I do know Anas, he used to be my team-mate, as well I do know many more members, such as Lica, Nicusi and so on.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
I were really in mood to write today bit more, and trying to explain that I'm not someone who is same guy as before, actually people growing up, I have growed with this community together, there was up-downs, many people had same problem, and in the end they succeded and archived what they wanted. I have actually archived everything. I am happy whenever I hold the button "PLAY" as I know I'll find someone who I know in-game, so we can chill together. I'm someone who is pretty old guy here.

On another note, I have been mostly the police officer during my career, that's why you couldn't see me playing as criminal or so. Most of my closest friends decided to retire, someone left completely, and actually none of them I can't find anymore in police side. I'm loving it, that's the place where I spent all my time.

But for now, I have decided completely to change it, I would love to have this time a chance to join something new, most of you knows that I used to apply before for AA, and never had a chance, I'm aware of the problems and so on, but actually I'm not looking to change it anymore, would finally and last time find my place whenever I join the game, I could enjoy. I have chosen this organisation, not because it's AA and because of base etc, I have chosen it because it's one of the oldest organisations on SAES, I think I see myself inside as someone who is veteran.

If that's needed to prove, I'm having actually no problems with that, I'm having now some free time till 20th June, after that I'm starting to work, every evening you may see my online, but if something happens, I'm daily logging on discord, that's actually with me, on phone.

Username: Cena
Languages spoken: Arabic - English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7.5
How long have you been playing on SAES: Started playing in 2017
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA one of the oldest and most respected gang in the server they are among the great men of arms and they know how to deal with it and their weapons are all over SA , they are the stockpile of weapons in SA.
OC: Well i joined OC and went inactive after 2 months i think from my joining then when i came back i found OC closed already .
X: Tried to help mrwan again but in X and after some months i left it cuz i got problem with HQ there .
M: after leaving X i joined M to help them but left it too cuz i didnt find myself there
UE: i joined UE after applying there 3 times and after 1 month there i got kick for fake reason.
NwA: joined NwA at first time to help them they were lvl 1 but i left to join O then joined NwA again but got kick this time for misunderstand with VL
O: i joined O and i met there nice friends and i spent nice time with them but left it , i felt its not my right home
UE: stayed there 1 year and half its perfect gang in everything with nice members but left it cuz i wasnt comfortable last weeks there.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Didnt get ban before but few adminjails.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1- Am not allowed to spawn as cop and come to any BR
2- Am not allowed to deff outside BR if its not my gang BR
3- I cant start BR alone
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should
absolutely NOT do?: I cant deff outside BR - i am not allowed to leak it - I have to follow BR rules
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- Am not allwoed to spawn at my prop\house which near turf zone to get back to it faster ( spawn only in base \ hospital)
2- Am not allowed to kill anyone outside the zone, if one of us inside so its ok
3- Am not allowd to attend a turf as cop if i am gang member
What is Roleplay?: Acting ing like in reallife
What is Deathmatching?: Dming someone or someone'car without any reason and its not allowed
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will try to know the reason of DM and tell him its not allowed to dm if he is newbie if he did it again i will report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: well i will continue walking if i dont have stars.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yeah i just hanged 2/3 days before applying and already i know some people there.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Well, my name is medo irl, I am 17 years old so am still studying, also i learned cracking when i was UE member and still improving myself, and am ready to spend my time \ skills with AA and enjoy my time with AAs and have fun thats all.

Username: RebelD
Languages spoken: Spanish / English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 4/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2017
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a prestigious gang dedicated to the illicit trafficking of high quality firearms; it ships its products throughout SA. It is also the oldest and most experienced

Inkas: died
HS: I left it because it was inactive
Cripz: I only stayed two days and left because i would be inactive again.
CDC: I getting an aj and left so as not to harm the gang
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: none

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• you can't defend outside if your gang isn't robbing the bank.

• You can't spawn as a cop to go to another gang's bank.

• you cannot start a br alone.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:

• Well, I shouldn't pass glass to kill cops, nor should I markerkill and not bother crackers.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Camping on unclimbable roofs is not allowed.

• You are not allowed to spawn as a cop, medic or food dealer to benefit your gang.

• you cannot kill outside the zone

What is Roleplay?: Is to take on a role as in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing without reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would talk to him, if he insists and belongs to gang/squad i would talk to his hqs.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I just have to be on my way

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): well, my name is Joshua, I work as a jeweler and I also study graphic design, in the few free time I have I try to enjoy playing different games, but my favorite one is MTA. above all I look for fun and have a good time with friends ^^

Username: Mayhem[DILDO] (samcro)
Languages spoken: Turkish , English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: I reckon it's approx 4-5 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is the oldest organization around which is located at SF with their based roleplay about all kinda arms and it's importation&exportation for other organizations and the people all around San Andreas.
SAPA: Wanted to leave cop side
CripZ: I don't remember the exact reason, couple years ago.
AA: You guys already know about the story.
HS: After two years of inactive: Re-turned to the game and saw a friend in there. Wanted to join & chill there but i think it wasn't active as i expected and always wanted to get back to AA after inactivity for sure.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
Gang members cannot raid any other gangs' br by police spawn.
No marker killing.
Maximum 3 bank-robs in a day for per gang.
Should: Defend the bank from the places which require more men by the instructions of robbing gang members and not getting the money as priority basically.
Shouldn't: Trying to confuse the crackers of robbing gang and and not giving a hand on defence.

Name 3 Turf rules:
Can't bring a cop or a healer spawn in order to assist own gang.
Can't spawn on any prop which is near to the zone, only the hospital is okay for the drill.
Shooting from unclimbable rooftops&buildings with gta physics

What is Roleplay?: Basically, it's acting up the role&story that you've written for your charracter or your organization's role with IC (In-Charracter) commands and terms to make it way more realistic as much as possible.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone with no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If it's a gang-member: Can manage to contact it's hq and make the last words for the boss or report to the staff. But i wouldn't do any of theese in fact; no need for drama,not the first time. Probs would dm back if i know the guy ngl.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep drifting as fast as i can with enough caffeine in my immune-system to kill a horse.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Most of the people
You mens already know me but got couple changes in two years because of new responsibilities. Recently, I'm an applicant of Navy Sergeant School of Armed Forces and became an official scuba-diver for it and probably will get called for interview in next 2 months.
Besides em, i was doing bodybuilding but got incident from the shoulder so no more gainzz.
Nowadays i just have a real chill life with some camping/fishing stuffs and couple late night things with friends on lot of booze.

@ceviche Welcome!
alt text

@Laza @Mayhem Keep hanging out with our members.
alt text

@Medo12 Based on our member feedback, as well as our own observations, the HQ team has decided that you will not be a good fit in our gang.
alt text

alt text
alt text
Username: mootez1312
Languages spoken: my main language is Arabic but i also speak English & French

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Probably 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Almost 1Year
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Well Arms Assassins is a Gang who Mainly deal with the Best Qualities of Guns around in all SA and you can understand it from the motto : WE GOT THE BIG GUNS !!
GSF : Dead ...
JK : Dead ...

AA: I had the best experience here and the best memories so far i really enjoy my time but sadly i got bored from crime side so i decided to leave to try cop side and it wasn't the best decision
SWAT: It seems that cop side not my type , iam the kind of players who is born to play in crime side and actually i miss old days in AA ... so i decided to leave to go back to AA
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I Never been banned
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• 1- You can't shoot the cops before the glasses

• 2- You can't defend outside if it's not your gang BankRob

• 3- Your not allowed to Spawn as Cop in order to ruined other Gang's BankRob
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a BankRob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Well i Believe That I don't bother the crackers and i should not start DM everyone xD
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• 1- Don't spawn as cop to assist your gang at turf

• 2- The main Rule is To do NOT spawn in your Proprieties

• 3- Using C bug or Any bugs is not allowed and may results a BAN
    What is Roleplay?: roleplay or RP is to act the scene like in Real Life and cope with the events
    What is Deathmatching?: deathmatch or DM is to kill player without a valuable reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: To Be honest if he is new i warn him and tell him to stop but if he continue to do that i wiil report him by using /report
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: say Hi and pass xD
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes i know ppl here but i dont want to mention to do not forget anyone
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hi my real name is mootez AKA Manda for friends iam 17 yo i don't want to thank myself but iam mature and active player who take responsibilities and cope with everyone

alt text

@Mayhem Positive feedback overall for our surprise. AA HQ has decided to give you a shot, don't blow it up, there's no 3rd chances.

alt text

@Laza Unfortunately we won't move on with your application. Your reputation isn't the best among some of our members which end up in mostly negative feedback. Try to get in touch with our members and try your luck again if you're really interested in joining AA. Don't apply too soon or the result will end up being the same.

alt text

@Manda Seems like everyone in AA wants you back. Don't let us down.

alt text

• 2 weeks later...

Username:
Laza
Country of residence is Serbia.
Languages spoken:
Speaking fluently English Serbian as my native language.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
During my gameplay on this community, even in school, I have really improved my english, so I'd rate myself a eight out of ten.

How long have you been playing on SAES:
I have started playing on this RPG server, since the end of 2011, and the beginning of 2012, although I have registered my profile later. Can be found as well on archive forums.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:

The gang itself is one of the oldest gangs on this community, since it's created, so far. It has inside pretty old vetereans as players, which is actually one of the rarest things to see. Arms Assassins is a gang that focuses on selling the best weapons in San Andreas. Their known to have the biggest and best guns.

Well, my first squad were SAPA, used to be an sergeant there more than 3-4 months, then been trying to join a SWAT, actually I failed, and after that I joined FBI, used to be a SAC before, then from FBI, honestly I don't remember how long I were there, been in FBI twice, last time used to be a HQ, that was when I closed my personal squad, which were STF, level 4. Force One, were long ago, I don't honestly remember, it died. FOX used to be a HQ staff there like long ago, got in problem with the leader, and I got a kick, had a chance to return but, didn't honestly accepted. About STF, I closed it since our activity dropped, led it for long time, we were level 4.

About the Outfit, enjoyed there actually, but couldn't find myself inside. Nanobob, called me, he did opened SoA, after that I've joined Nanobobs organization - Sons of Anarchy which died after.

So after that I used to have a conversation with Anas and Element since I were already SWAT before and I left, so it was about giving me a last chance into SWAT, where I joined back in 2021, I were apart of SWAT for more than year, then Dufabo opened TST, used to join his squad in order to help, unfortunately the squad has died, wasn't even a month in the squad, as it died.

I was banned once for multiaccounting, and for some bug in-game. All sorted out since then.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. Not allowed starting bank-robbery alone.

2. You are not allowed to jump off the roof and suicide after a bank-robbery is done, that would be an avoid.

3. As a gang member, you are not allowed to attempt, to ruin bank rob spawning as a cop.

1. You can't assist them by defending outside of the bank.

2. Don't start public bank-robbery.

3. Don't leak bank-robbery.

Name 3 Turf rules:

1. Not allowed to spawn as cop to arrest the other gang members, while you're apart of gang.

2. Not allowed spawning at the properties.

3. You cannot kill outside the zone, unless one of the parties is inside the zone.

What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay is when someone plays his own roles, in short sentence, acting like you would do in real life.

What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatching is when someone comes near you, and starts shooting you without any proper reason.

First time he would be warned and I would try to teach him the rules, second time if he continues, I will take screenshot, report the guy.

Afterwards, hopefully staff or admin who take the case, will explain him what he did.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
I would just continue where I started moving, or I'll keep my stay without touching them. I don't have any reasons to start something, since they're not trying to get myself.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
During my time since the last time doing application, I have made connections with few more players, such as Gui, Ammar, Anas, Proph, and some other players.

So far, that'd be soon around a month since I'm hopefully trying to join up the gang. I'm so far aware of my steps back-then. I'm hopefully trying to get in contact with everyone inside the gang, unfortunately I'm working daily, I'm able to hop on probably after 18:00 PM server-time, due to job, but I believe, I'm arriving on time whenever there is something important.

I'm actually searching some old place which is living still around this community, to find some peace.

On another note, I believe I have shown somehow in-game, and let members know that I'm persistent this time. I'm aware that during my whole career you would see me walking around with police badge, but being apart of cop side for such a long time, I think it's enough, having some rest is always welcome.

And yeah, as for last I would repeat as I have said last time, I haven't chosen this organisation because it's only having a tag AA, I'm aware that's one of the oldest organisations which is living on the server for a long time already, and has high reputation, so far during my whole career, and the time spent on SAES, I believe that I could deserve a place inside as a veteran. I'm giving a word, that I won't let anyone down.

I'm still going to prove, and there is no any doubts.

Username: ReZzYBG
Languages spoken: Bulgarian and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest gang that is located in a big ship in San Fiero. They are professionals when it comes to selling best quality weapons in a fair price all around SA.
Z: I been kicked out from there because i have problem with HQ
UE: I left because i can't give my full potential in it.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1- You can't shoot the cops before the glasses
2- Your not allowed to Spawn as Cop in order to ruined other Gang's BankRob
3 -Don't start a solo Bankrob

I should never start a pbr before bank robberry.

Name 3 Turf rules:

Using C bug or any bugs is not allowed
Do not spawn in your Properties
You're not allowed to camp in places that are unclimbable or unreachable.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is acting out a role that fits your character as close as possible.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is acting against the rules by killing or hurting the other person against their will.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would warn him first, if he continues i might talk with his HQs to handle it.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I dont do anything to him because killing a cop when he not attempt to arrest is not allowed.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Prophet,Corpse,Hotfire,Reeyzee,ManDaa.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hey my name is ReZzY i am 18 years old and love playing mta also love helping to peoples.

Username:Tony
Languages spoken:English/French/Arabic/Italien
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7
How long have you been playing on SAES:Long time ago i dont really remember i think between 2012 and 2013 stuff like that.
Arms Assassins are the most sellers guns around San Adreas and the oldest gangs on SAES.
(UE,BB,ThC,O,CripZ) the reasons of BB , O, UE and cripz dont really remember was long time ago.
and ThC was with them for long time ago and I just wanted to change something else.
**Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
I didnt get banned.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill any player inside the bank or immediately outside the bank.

One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 bank robs per dar.
Switching gangs to assist another gang cracking during a bankrob is not allowed.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should:
call helpers first and my gang mates.
absolutely NOT do?:
not to tell the cops where the bank rob is of course.
Name 3 Turf rules:
If you are killed whilst actively participatin in a turf war, it not counted DM.
You can only use your gang's spawn or hospital spawn during a turf war.
You are not allowed to aid a turf war while spawned as police, emergency or food dealer whilst being a member of an offical gang.

What is Roleplay?: example as a training exercise. Group members have to communicate with each other through role-play.
What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatching is when someone kill another player without any reason or killing a police officer not chasing you.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:take screenshots and report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i keep going to my way of course.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:I know many people in the gang and yeah i made connection with someone.
Application text (tell us something aboout your self): Well ,my age is 22 and i study computer engineering and joined SAES in 2013.

Username: watib

Languages spoken: Arabic Frensh end English

From0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES:I was playing from 2010 to 2018 and i leave it and i just come back again.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: When i come in 2010 to saes i was listening they are widely involved within criminal activities but what i see and what i know AA are specialists in selling guns.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): O,M,Crips,FBI,RDMC,TT,HS,ALT,Vengeance Angels,SOA,The Company,Vendetta,Confero's,UE i didn't remember why i leave all this gang for real {all my apply for this gang was in saesrpg.net and i have some picture if u want to see him}.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Whilst a bank rob is ongoing any criminal in the lobby can be killed by either side.

• list itemSwitching gangs to assist another gang cracking during a bankrob is not allowed.

• list itemOne gang is allowed to do a maximum of 2 gang robs per day.

• Killing criminals in purpose.

• Do not defend outside.

• Leak the bank rob.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You can't spawn as medic/police and help your gang in turf war.

• If you killed someone is actively participating in a turf war it is not counted as deathmatching.

• You cant kill people outside when u are outside either.

What is Roleplay?: To ez just in game be like real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Damaging anyone or car without any valid reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'm supposed to take record or screenshot and i report but in most i didn't like to report.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Drive away and go where i was going.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: N/A

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): so all my time i stay in my computer working so yeah and i just try to find new and good people in saes to play with him and get some fun.

Username: Rollyking
Languages spoken: Portuguese and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 10/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 month

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: I Don't really know a lot about Arms Assassins since i'm new here, but i like the way they play the game and look like a Organized Gang

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Cartel de Medelin, didn't like the atmosphere

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: By Scorpyo 1 week because of my behaviour and Tilong perma because of my behaviour too

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Members of gangs are not allowed to attempt ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as non-procop spawns or informing other cops on the server about the bank rob.

• When a bankrob concludes, you may not kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn. You may also not sure F1 -> I'm Stuck on the roof, or commit suicide to leave the bank/room.

• One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day

• Spawn as cop

• Don't camp at the safe vault

• Don't kill other criminals

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You Can't spawn as medic/police and help your gang in turf war

• If you killed someone is actively participating in a turf war it is not counted as deathmatching

• You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places

What is Roleplay?: Acting in-game like Real Life

What is Deathmatching?: Killing people without any reason

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Report them to Staffs

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i'll give him a ride

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Corpseee and Joge

*Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello, my name is Ricardo and my nick is Rolly, i like playing SAES and i'm pretty active and i will help Arms Assasins at any moment they need me.

@Rollyking Permanently denied. Do NOT apply again. Member feedback is abosolutely terrible. The amount of punishments you got in what little time you have spent playing on this server is ridiculously high. You are constantly starting pointless arguments with people over the main chat. This is the exact opposite of the kind of people we are looking for. Pro tip: maybe don't show up as a cop to a bankrob of the gang you are trying to join.

alt text

@Laza you have proven your interest in joining us, and our member's feedback has improved greatly. Welcome aboard!
alt text

@Tony Welcome, PinkTony!
alt text

@Rezzy Welcome!
alt text

@Pablo-Escobar We haven't received any member feedback regarding you whatsoever. Based on your past behaviour on this server, we have decided not to go through with your application, as we don't see you as a good fit for our organization. Any future applications will be denied as well.
alt text

Username: gadar
Languages spoken: Arabic , English and French

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: almost 4years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is one of the oldest gang in saes ,selling a highest guns quality also using in providing assassination services at a specific cost around San Andreas, carrying out all those process from there base where was born the legend generation of Arms Assassins in 2011 .

NwA / YakuzA / OC/GSF: Dead.
X : I left it because it was inactive -ThC: i got free invite after gsf died but i didnt have fun
TT:i got kicked due to a miss understanding

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1- claiming a bank needs a minimum of 4 members present
2-Switching gang to anthoer gang to assist in cracking is not allowed
3-Using anims in bank is not allowed

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I avoid blocking defenders or killing them and not obeying to BR rules
Name 3 Turf rules:
1-Spawning a cop to assist your gang is not allowed
2-Use only your gang's spawn and hospital spawn during the war
3-Don't abuse /war to avoid headshots

What is Roleplay?: Acting out a specific character that is different from yourself.
What is Deathmatching?: It means killing someone without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Wouldn't cry about it too much. If he continues I'd report it to an admin.
Just ignore them. Can't kill cops who are not chasing.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have a lot of friends inside
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello I used to be called Sadok in real life , I'm 20 years old I'm an easy going person,funny and i respect everyone. I enjoy talking and being around with different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve my performances and skills , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying. My dream was always being a famous football player , in my free time,i practice many activities such as playing video games,playing football and swimming .I'm so friendly and I believe that I'm a very organized person, So I outline my tasks in time and the result is most of times positive.

Username: DeathAspect
Languages spoken: Arabic / French / English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7 or 7.5 /10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years and 2 months maybe
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is one of the oldest gangs, They are specialized in arms dealing on a large scale
NavM : left to try cop side
FBI : left to go back to crim side
N/A
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

-a gang could only preform 2 bank robberies per day
-you may not kill other criminals , ask to be killed or use I'm stuck after a bank robbery is over
-you may not change gang in order to assist another gang's bank robbery

-you may not kill other defenders
-you are prohibited from defend outside
-you may not block defenders or kill the crackers

Name 3 Turf rules:

-you are prohibited from using roofs unless they are climbable without the use of drugs or vehicles
-you may not toggle war off to evade some turf features
-you can spawn as cop under the condition of arresting both sides during a turf

What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay is the act of taking the role of your character in order to give the game a realistic aspect
What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatching can be defined as the act of killing random people without any reason
you can either ignore it or you can report it in-game
simply ignore them as they do not represent any threat
yes , I have a couple of friends in the gang
Greetings , my name is Ahmed . I am 18 years old boy from Tunisia . I am currently still a student starting university soon .
I play a lot of games including MTA , I consider myself friendly , hardworking and I hope I can be a good fit to this organization

@Exotic0

Aight so...some important points.

• You've been part of a squad while applying for us...eventually kicked.

• Piece of shit application, you've definitely beaten your fellow countryman Kipt.

• You're more than free to enjoy anal sex somewhere else, monkeypox is everywhere now days.

TbdS sends his regards. Don't bother re-applying.

alt text