Arms Assassins

Canelas

@muhammed You've got a massive history of organizations that you've been through, many of them you either left out of boredom or got kicked from. Our members' feedback regarding you is quite negative, which doesn't help your case. Finally, you do not meet our minimum age requirements. We have made exceptions for some people in the past and let them go through the application process despite their young age. However, after a brief talk with the HQ team, we've decided that we will not make such exception for you. Good luck in your future endeavors.

alt text

Username:
chuisihno
Peru
Languages spoken:
Spanish, Basic English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (? / 10):

5/10 Since I only learned the basics of English

How long have you been playing at SAES?

I've been playing for 1 year but unfortunately I lost it and I have a new account

In a quick and short summary, please tell us who Arms Assassins are and their roleplay:

Arms Assassins is a band that is dedicated to exporting weapons throughout the world of GTA they have a lot of experience since they are one of the oldest bands of the entire server and they are doing very well and SA is in charge of supplying

Previous clans on server (include reasons for leaving):

NavM "It was closed by the leaders"
UE "They did not take the gang seriously and used to send intimate things"
HS "I left because I had already helped a lot in the turf issue, no one treated me badly or made me feel bad only that I decided to take a new path"
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:

I had never been banned

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

A gang can make 2 BR is the maximum limit
If you're part of an official gang dont spawn as police to ruin another gang bankrob
Dont marker block another gang bankrob

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should ** ** absolutely
Not to do ?:

I must not kill the COP out of the bank, I must not start to crack if the BR is not mine

Name 3 Turf Rules:

You cannot spawn as a COP, Medic to give your clan an advantage
Very high places" por "unclimable places
You can't abuse animations to hide in buildings / walls

What is Roleplay ?:

The role-playing game consists of following a ROL or an order from the server, it is like managing a life but with limits with rules that you must follow and comply with so that there are no problems.

What is Deathmatching ?:

The DM deals with when I start to kill users when we are not in TURF or TR or GT or they do not ask me to "kill me please". Apart from that, the DM also counts when you shoot someone with the intention of killing him, you can shoot but by chance and apologize to him. in LocalChat "I'm sorry" and the problem is solved, but if you try to kill for no reason, it is against the rules
Someone DMs you. What do you do ?:

If someone kills me or shoots me for no reason, the first thing I take is a capture and I notify the HQ of my gang and secondly I proceed to report with evidence and witnesses of what happened because if they kill me and I kill the other, they can report me and finish injured

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do ?:

I ignore the cops and continue on my way

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied ?:

Yes, I know Latino friends who are in the AA gang

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Well, my reasons for joining AA is because in my first gang that I was I had Latino friends for which I want to join to be with them and also to support the gang in the Turf since my skills are not to crack banks, or my skills They are PvP and I would like AA to dominate the subject of turfs so I want to support them and make the gang grow more

• 2 weeks later...

@chuisihno

Our apologies for the late response, busy times!

Average application. Although your communication skills might be a little issue, that's not the main reason we're denying your request. We didn't receive much feedback on your behalf and honestly HQ has a hunch you're not ready just yet.

^[ alt text ]

Edit:

@jordskjelv

Your request is also denied. Mixed opinion from our members which we certainly value a lot!. :magnifying_glass_tilted_left: :turkey: :ukraine:

Any questions forward yourself to @kikas

^[ alt text ]

• 2 weeks later...

Username: xxxtriple
Languages spoken: Arabic, French, English, Italian(A2) and Deutsch(A2)

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since late 2019
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest gang in the server, it's been taking place since 2011 and always based in SF, they took over all the ammunations that's why they are known with selling high quality guns.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
-OC: Issues with the gang leader as far as i remember
-UE: I left cause i decided with few of my friends to create our -own gang, I tried to join em back but i found a close door
-TBD: Unfortunately didn't last long , RIP
-Z: It was a really good one but things got mixed, being DE and in a gang is pain in ass so i had to pick a side
-FBI: More than 2 years.. I must say i had my favourites moments there but I aint enjoying at all ,instead im just raging and getting more and more stressed.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: n/a

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
-Max 2 BR's per day
-You can't defend behind the glass when it comes to SF/LS/LV banks
-You can't make a solo BR

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
-You can't assist them by defending outside the bank

-I can't crack or kill defenders during their BR

Name 3 Turf rules:
You can't use your prop in order to get to zone faster
You can't use other class to assist in a turf war such like cop or medic
You can't use special groups to assist your gang
What is Roleplay?: RP is acting a role like in real life
What is Deathmatching?: It is killing/Damaging players or their vehicles for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I handle it my way, I have a talk with the guy and then use my panel ;v
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing i just keep driving

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well yeah i did hang few times and i was chilling a bit lately in base with few members
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well I'm known as TripleX , I joined SAES in 2019 i spent most of my career in cop side where i almost got everything but i ended up sacrificing all of what i've done to switch to dark side precisely AA

Username: CyberGhost
Languages spoken: Arabic, French, English, Spanish.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing since 2012.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins was created back in 2011 and located in San Fierro, they're known for selling the best quality of guns in the whole San Andreas.
MI-6: This was my first clan in the server, I've spent a good while in it. I don't really remember why I left.
MG: Gang was closed.
ALT: Inactive.
Outfit: I do not really remember.
AA: Left due to a problem that can be explained privately.
B~B: Left to open my own company.
SATA: Closed it then went inactive.
FOX: Left for SWAT.
SWAT: Spent 3 years in SWAT, then I decided to try crim side once again.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Do not solo-BR.

• Maximum of 2 bankrobberies per day.

• Do not marker kill.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Do not start a PBR, defend outside or kill defenders.
Name 3 Turf rules:

• Do not spawn in your property.

• Do not spawn as a cop/medic to help your gang.

• Do not use unclimable roofs.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life, same thoughts, same actions.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing someone for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If they're new, I'd try to talk to them myself and let them know that it's against the rules, if not, I would take screenshots and report them.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, just keep driving as long they're not interested on taking me down.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am Anas, 18 years old, I live in Tunisia, Sousse, I study Economics and Management in High School, I've been playing in SAES for a long while, but I do enjoy playing other games as well, such as CS:GO or GTA V, etc.. I like to go out with friends and have fun as well.

Username: yandri

Languages spoken: Spanish

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Probably 6/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: since 07/2020

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is a huge organization in charge of dealing with high quality weapons, their base is on San Fierro from where they send cargos full of guns. also is the oldest criminal organization around, experienced one.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Navm closed

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have not been banned

Name 3 Bankrob rules: 1. Do not dm with other in br, 2. Do not assassinate cops at the teleport marker at the bank entrance. , 3. No spawn as a cop to harm the br of a gang

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: - I should not markerkill, - I must not kill cops outside the bank, -I should not stay near crackers or bother them

Name 3 Turf rules: 1. It is not possible to kill from outside of a turfzone if we both are outside. 2. No spawn as police to arrest in turfzones 3. Do not use unreachable places

What is Roleplay?: The idea is to represent a real-life situation or character.

What is Deathmatching?: Shot or punch a player or a car with no real or valid reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I ignore, if he keeps dming me, i ask my HQs what to do with it.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ignore and leave.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, in addition to my friends who are in AA, I have tried to form friendships with other members.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am a man of few words, a disciplined character whose name is remembered by some for being a former navm pirate with the knowledge to be prepared everytime for a confrontation with those who dare to interfere with our plans. My intentions are to meet up with former navm members and have fun as we did in the old days, and make some new friends, AA seems a cool place.

Username: Ammar.
Languages spoken: Arabic , English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10.

How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2020.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest gang around, the most respected aswell. They built their reputation assaulting banks and selling high quality guns. Their operation base is on San Fierro north.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): INKAS: I left the gang after the leader started to do random things. Such as random inviting people, not letting us turf, etc..
NavM: sadly closed after a year and half.
Z: kicked due to a fight with HQs because they didn't do what i expected after another gang stole our spot in the BR queue, we discussed and i got kicked.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1: You are not allowed to defend outside of the bank if is not your BR.
2: You are not allowed to kill behind the glass in LV,SF.Not allowed to kill cops in TR/RC/BC lobby.
3: You are not allowed to attend other gangs BRs as cop / medic.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Avoid annoying crackers , Avoid deffending out side the bank , avoid cross the Glass and deffend and don't leak the BR.

Name 3 Turf rules:
1: Never spawn as pizza boy to heal my gang in war.
2: Never spawn as cop to arrest other gangs againist my gang , never go unclimbable store or anything.
3: Never spawn my prop or donation near the turf zone only hospital and base.

What is Roleplay?: Playing doing things like you would do in a real situation, sometimes with /do and /me text.

What is Deathmatching?: is killing a Criminal without reason , killing a cop if i have no stars or if he is not trying to arrest me, killing AFK people.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i warn him first that if he did it again iam going to report him unless if it's part of an alliance gang.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing,just keep going on.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know some AAs already, most of them from my first gang. But i'm open to know new people.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, i'm a known cracker with experience hosting BRs, also good following orders. I would like to offer my DM and crack skills to help AA so i can finally re-join my bros. I didn't apply before because i was not known so much and i'm a loyal player, that's because i didn't leave Z. But that is the past, i'm ready to do my best for AA and for my friends.

Username: Link
Languages spoken: Turkish and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing on SAES since 2019.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms assassins is the oldest gang alive in the server right now, a respectfully gang and a knows by everyone in the server. Their roleplay are basically selling weapons all over San Andreas.
-Tuga Thugs: Spent a great time there, but my friends decided to create a gang and so they asked for my help ;therefore, I decided to help them and left Tuga Thugs.
-Niggaz Wit Attitudes: Closed.
-Arms Assassins: I left to help my friends with FS but unfortunately it didn't work out and now I regret of leaving Arms Assassins.
-Fortaleza Street: Closed.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 Bankrob rules: No marker killing/marker arrest, No starting a solo BR and No suicide after BR.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: No leaking any information to cop talking about br in public chat and no annoying crackers while in BR.
Name 3 Turf rules: No using properties, No camping on unclimbable roofs and No spawning as cop or medic to assist your gang.
What is Roleplay?: Acting like in real life, acting different classes.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without any reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would take necessary screenshots and report him quickly.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Burako,Kikas,Yoko,Pekekent,Terry,Linkan,MrGamer,Pinkyyyytinkyyy,Colobria,Jonas,Skinner and Coldplay
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Yusuf. I live in Turkey as you can understand from my nationality. I am kind of an intern farmer, im learning this job from my father. In my spare times i do play much football outside with friends and computer games also. I like watching valley of the wolves, else i have nothing to say.

Username: Ammar.
Languages spoken: Arabic , English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10.

How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2020.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest gang around, the most respected aswell. They built their reputation assaulting banks and selling high quality guns. Their operation base is on San Fierro north,They have as enemies most of the rest of gangs.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): INKAS: I left the gang after the leader started to do random things. Such as random inviting people.
NavM: sadly closed after a year and half.
Z: kicked due to a fight with HQs because they didn't do what i expected after another gang stole our spot in the BR queue, we discussed and i got kicked, But i learnt from my mistake and behaviour, such things won't happen anymore.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1: You are not allowed to defend outside of the bank if is not your BR.
2: You are not allowed to kill behind the glass in LV,SF.Not allowed to kill cops in TR/RC/BC lobby.
3: You are not allowed to attend other gangs BRs as cop / medic.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I shouldn't bother crackers, i shouldn't kill cops outside of the bank, not even if they chase me only (just in case to avoid rulebreak reports), and i shouldn't defend lobby in county banks and entrance in city banks.

Name 3 Turf rules:
1: Never spawn as pizza boy to heal my gang in war.
2: Never spawn as cop to arrest other gangs againist my gang , never go unclimbable store or anything.
3: Never spawn my prop or donation near the turf zone only hospital and base.

What is Roleplay?: Playing doing things like you would do in a real situation, sometimes with /do and /me text.
What is Deathmatching?: is killing a Criminal without reason valid , killing a cop if i have no stars or if he is not trying to arrest me, killing AFK people.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i warn him first that if he did it again iam going to report him unless if it's part of an alliance gang.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing,just keep going on.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, i have meet a lot of AAs in my hanging time.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello i'm Ammar, i guess you know me after we shared much time playing together the last month, i wanted to show you i changed, i'm not up to fight with none anymore, just want to have fun with AAs :D.

@ammar_pro Given the amount of positive feedback from our members, as well as the amount of effort you have been showing, we have decided to finally give you a chance. Welcome to AA.
alt text

• 4 weeks later...

@Judyes The decision of the HQ team is that you still don't fit in with what AA represents. Like I said in my reply to your previous application, you have a tendency of getting yourself mixed into controversies, which is not something we are currently looking for. Considering this, combined with your vast list of former organizations and somewhat mixed opinions from our members, we have no choice but to deny you and wish you a good fortune in your future SAES endeavors. Please don't consider writing any further applications, as doing so would inevitably end with the same result.

^[alt text]

~[Username:]~(black) ~[PINKYYYTINKYYY]~
~[Age:]~(black) ~[653]~
~[Country]~(black) ~[ENGLAND]~
~[Languages spoken:]~(black) ~[ENGLISH AND CRINGEANESE]~

~[From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):]~(black) ~[PROBABLY A STEADY 4 / 10 COS IM A NORTHERN BIRD (GEORDIE) SO WE DONT REALLY SPEAK MUCH ENGLISH]~
~[How long have you been playing on SAES:]~(black) ~[I JOINED IN 2012]~
~[In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:]~(black) ~[WELL ARMS ASSASSIMPS ARE A BUNCH OF HOT SEXY FUCKERS WHO LIVE ON A SHIP AND LIKE TO KILL EACHOTHER EVERY 5SECONDS, THEY ALSO LIKE TO SELL GUNS AND THEY ENJOY AAFKING MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY, THATS THEIR FAVOURITE ACTIVITY! SOMETIMES I LIKE TO LAND AT THEIR BASE AND SNEAK UP BEHIND THEM WHEN THEY ARE AFK AND GIVE THEM WET WILLIES. THIS GIVES ME MUCH PLEASSURE.]~ [s=]alt text[/s]
~[Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving]~(black) ~[NO PREVIOUS CLANS ON SERVER ALTHOUGH I AM APART OF A CANIBAL CLAN IN REAL LIFE. BUT WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO MEMBERS LEFT :(]~
~[Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:]~(black,black) ~[NO PREVIOUS BANS, ALTHOUGH ID LOVE TO BURST MY BAN CHERRY AND EXPERIENCE THIS SOME DAY! I KEEP WORKING HARD FOR IT BUT SADLY HAVNT RECIEVED ONE JUST YET... I DO HAVE EXPERANCE IN ADMIN JAIL THOUGH AND I GOTTA SAY, WOW THOSE BEDS ARE SOOOOOO COMFY, I HOPE I GET TO GO BACK AGAIN SOON!]~

~[Name 3 Bankrob rules:]~(black) ~[ALWAYS GET MONEY, ALWAYS KILL COPS AND ALWAYS SAY AA:P OR ZORT IN MAIN CHAT AFTER THE BR JUST TO MAKE THE COPS CRY!]~ [s=]alt text[/s]
~[Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:]~(black) ~[DONT BE A FUCKING FUCK FACE, DONT MAKE BALLOON ANIMALS FOR THE COPS (THEY DONT DESERVE THEM) AND ALWAYS REMEMBER NOT TO FART WHEN SOMEONE IS STOOD RIGHT BEHIND YOU! THIS ONE IS SOOOOOO IMPORTANT!]~
~[Name 3 Turf rules:]~(black) ~[ALWAYS GO AFK, ALWAYS END UP ARRESTED AND ALWAYS BUY YOUR LOTTERY TICKETS BEFORE THE MAD RUSH! < THIS IS CRUCIAL!]~
~[What is Roleplay?:]~(black) ~[COME TO MY SEX DUNGEON AND I SHALL SHOW YOU]~ [s=]alt text[/s]
~[What is Deathmatching?:]~(black) ~[DEATHMATCHING IS LIFE BABY! THATS WHAT THAT MADDAFACKER IS!]~
~[Someone DMs you. What do you do?:]~(black) ~[SKULL FUCK THAT LITTLE FUCKER INTO NEXT WEEK!]~
~[You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:]~(black) ~[SMILE AT THEM, SHOOT THEIR CAR UP, KILL THEM, FRY THEM UP AND MAKE A BACON SANDWICH :D EZ]~ [s=]alt text[/s]

~[Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:]~(black) ~[I KNOW ALL OF AA COS I MAKE IT MY BUSINESS TO KNOW THE HOTTIES OF THE SERVER]~ [s=]alt text[/s]
~[Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):]~(black) ~[MY NAME IS DESHAWN AND IM A LIL AFRIKAAAN KID WHO WANTS NOTHING MORE THAN TO BECOME APART OF THE AA FAMILAM. MY HOBBIES INCLUDE PRETENDING TO BE AN OLD GRANNY AND DRINKING NAUGHTY LOVE JUICE. I ALSO LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS AND BRIGHT LESBIAN COLOURS, PLEASE ACCEPT ME INTO THE AA GENG AS I WILL MAKE U ALL PROUD OF ME I SWEAR IT ON ALL MIGHTY SATAN. YOU WILL LOVE ME.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR READING MY APPLICATION, I HOPE TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN SUCESSES OF SUCESSING IN SUCCESSFULNESS AA LIFE. THANK YOU AND GOODYE!]~
[s=]alt text[/s]

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Fuegoo.
Languages spoken: Spanish and English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8 maybe a 9.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I don't know exactly but many years.. let's say 7 years without counting inactivity time.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins have been top quality weapons dealers, they count with the best costumers all around SA and no other group/gang can be compared with them. Every single member is highly respected for representing this gang, if you feel like shooting some bullets, dont essitate on buying from these guys.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Most of you know me, I was part of every single gang but it happened years and years ago, I just came back from 2/3 years of inactivity and honestly, I dont remember every single gang and every single detail, but I'll be able to explain when thoughts come back.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned twice. First time for DMing, it happened when I started playing SAES back in 2012 and the second time for multi-accounting, I think it was in 2014.. hopefully I managed to learn from these bans and became a ''remarkable'' player xD!

Name 3 Bankrob rules: - Do not spawn as Medic/Police to support your gang. - Do not market kill any player. - Do not start a BR by yourself (damn).
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I don't really get this question, I would only focus on killing cops who are trying to stop the robbery, when the robbery is done.. I'll escape.. but obviously I won't do something different than that.
Name 3 Turf rules: - Do not turf on unclimbable roofs. - Do not respawn as Medic/Police Officer to help your gang. - Do not be an asshole and fight fairly like men do.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is basically acting in-game as If you were in real life. If I were AA member I would be attending robberies and selling weapons all around San Andreas. I would be a dangerous criminal :o.
What is Deathmatching?: The famous DM, it is killing people without any reason.. boy, just don't attack a player coz you want to shoot some bullets.. be quiet.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll write /report instantly.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll /wave 'em.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know some spaniards, like Yoko (culo flojo), Corpse (el piloto suicida), Edgar (mexican dildo), Licano (the colombian cartel) and many more.. most of my friends or people that I used to play with back then are there and I'd like to share time with them.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well about myself, I'm a guy who plays for fun, I like to share good times, I want to help in anything that's needed and I'd like to be part of this group because I feel like I belong there..

Gracias amigos, saludos! :argentina: