Arms Assassins

Canelas

alt text
alt text

Username: buraco
Languages spoken: English / Spanish

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started exactly at 28/03/2020, that makes it 1 year and half actively.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is the oldest and notorious organization around SA. They are widely involved within criminal activities, but they are known for their top tier supply of guns.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

INKAS: It was my first gang when i had 30 hours of playtime, i left the gang due to discussions with the HQ team about how they canceled activities periodically.

NavM: I joined the gang and brought my friends without thinking we would bring it to the max level that some gang can achieve. After a year and one month we closed it due to the desmotivation around members being tired of holding the gang doing everything to keep it as level 5.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

You are not allowed to start a bankrob with less than 4 members inside the bank.

You are not allowed to respond a bankrob as cop in order to make it fail.

You are not allowed to defend outside if is not your bankrob.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:

Start a PBR, punch/bother crackers, killing criminals in purpose, etcetera.

Name 3 Turf rules:

You are not allowed to camp on an unclimable roof.

You are not allowed to attend a turfwar as a cop.

You are not allowed to kill a player if both are outside the zone.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is the way you play acting as you would do in a real situation, keeping in mind things and actions which are possibles in real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Kill/Damage a player or destroying a car without a valid reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would warn him first, if he continues i might talk with his HQs to handle it.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, i could not kill them since they are not trying to arrest me. if i do, it would be considered as DM.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes i know some AAs already :p

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

I can gladly say NavM has played a big role in this part as that's where I learnt and gained the most experience. As I was welcomed in this growing organization, I quickly climbed to a point where I was pretty much leading the gang in his hardest period, transitioning from level 4 to 5 which within the current server conditions was a real challenge which later on proved since we unfortunately had to close. During this time I developed leadership qualities and grew as a person. Mostly recruiting, hosting activities and chilling with friends :p

Username: League1
Languages spoken: Arabic as main language then English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: i have been playing SAES for almost 5 years

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins based on dealing weapons on a huge boat that's located in San fierro also, well known with the best quality of guns aroud sa and Yeah AA is one of the oldest Gang in saes.

• THC : i left because i have problem with a HQ

• WA : Deleted

• OC : Deleted

• INKAS : Deleted

• LE : Deleted

• X : they announced that, they are deleting it pretty soon, decided to leave.

• Z : Kicked because I was thinking to help a new gang which was LE and a HQ kicked me cause he knows that I'm going to leave.

• UE : i left because most of my friends who i was playing with got banned, felt bored kept playing alone so i decided to leave and join my friends gang

• FBI : i personally didn't like playing cop after a while, so decided to leave and go back to my criminal side which i find it enjoyable.

• GSF : Deleted

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Don't spawn as cop to fail other gang's bankrob

• Don't deffend infront of bank during bankrob

• Don't start a solo Bankrob

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:

I should never start a pbr before bank roberry is about to happen while i'm helping a gang
i try to avoid killing criminals even if they are staying infront of the cop that everyone is shooting
i should never distract crackers even staying close to them so they don't lose control.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• unclimbable roofs are not allowed in Turf wars

• Don't spawn as cop/medic to assist ur gang

• Don't kill players outside of the turf zone

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is exactly acting like in real life people play it seriously and strictly to have a proper roleplay.

What is Deathmatching?: it's killing or damaging players for no reason or shooting their cars
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: depends, if they guy annoyed me that much i would just take a screenshot and report him to the administrations.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i would just pass as long as they are just chilling/having a chat ..etc i also wouldn't think to even stop and do any action.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i know most of them i have some Elks :P, i mean friends in AA.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, my name is khmais, i like playing video games i predominately play multi theft auto because im attached to MTA more than any other game. it's been a great experience with other gangs that i have been part of, i had a lot of fun, now i have finally decided to trying my best to join AA which i have been always dreaming to be part of AA and end my career in it enjoying my gameplay with you guys and hopefully i get the chance and prove myself that i deserve a shot.

Hello! Time for application response again. We've been lately going off tracks with the replies but from now on we'll try going back to them.

@Ishoud We're still evaluating your performance in-game and if you're meant to be one of us. Please don't lose your nerves and be around, show off everything you got to.

aa

@Rondaw Hello old friend! Glad to see you applied once again. Currently, we're receiving the needed feedback to know how to proceed with your application. Keep around and soon you'll receive the definitive answer.

aa

@BurakO Well done! You started hanging even before applying and managed to get a huge amount of positive feedback on your application. We're glad to welcome you to this great family.

aa

Username: johhnyline
Languages spoken: English&Arabic And French

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2018
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassin's it's Gang and Selling Weapon to people And kill who are scamming
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): TST,ThC
TST:Closed
ThC: i left beacuse i want try my luck and join with my friends
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
Only few mute's and i have Ban Hesha was trolling me

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
Do not marker kill
Do not deffend outside bank if you not are member of AA
Do not start Solo br without hq premesion
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Deffend with them till the end
Name 3 Turf rules:
Do not spawn Medic/Police to assist your gang
Only use Gang Spawn/Hospital
Dont kill anyone from outside Zone

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting from real life
What is Deathmatching?: DM mean deathmatching example when somone kill you without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: if he new talk with him or ignore
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ignore beacusem they dont chasing me

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yeah
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello my real name Seif and i live in tunisia exactly in Sousse City and my old year 16 and i'm still studying and i like video games& And i want to try join Arms Assassins to help our gang and enjoy with my friends inside the game

Username: RonnieX
Languages spoken: English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 10

How long have you been playing on SAES: Ive played SAES throughout a period of 8 years starting in 2013 till 2015, then returned recently this year.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a well established gang and has been for many years on the SAES server, It is the most criminalized gang around and is well known for its huge range of arms and ammunition with a dock full of guns and ammo based in San Fierro Port. It is known to be the oldest gang alive on the server and has maintained its reputation throughout, although having a huge range of criminal activities, many members of the server use AA for the support of guns and ammo and certain times during the activities.

HS - This was back in 2013-2014 I was friends with the HQ (VL) Nick420, Had turf wars, allies with BB, had loads of hours played ranked up couple stages throughout the gang for being active, and part of the gang, due to my pc back then I had became inactive and not been able to play the game no more, many people back then are not playing now unfortunately.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

Cannot do or start a bankrob alone

You are not allowed to marker kill

You cannot become a cop to make other gangs bankrob fail.

Dont distract members of the team such as crackers.
Not allowed to start a BR such as a Public Bank Rob.
Not allowed to punch or shoot criminals at all cost as it could lead to bad rep for yourself and others.

Name 3 Turf rules:

During a Turf War you are not allowed to camp on the unclimbable roofs..

During a Turf War you are not allowed to enter as a cop

You are not allowed to kills players outside of the zone.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay has its definition of real life experience and how the game can be a real life experience in most cases. Playing in a manner, driving in a required and sensible manner, participating in the role of the server. As if its real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing, Attacking a player or their cars without a consent, no events, in general DM is classed as someone coming out of no where or even next to you and attack and kill you for no utter reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Tell the person that your aware of the DM and maybe have a word and say if everything is okay and advise them to read and go over F1, if it happens again possibly report to their gang or if its further then /report and would lodge a complaint.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Carry on with my journey, if they are not trying to arrest me, I should carry on as its classed as DM if I kill a cop if he/she is not trying to arrest me.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I don't no anyone now from AA but back then I did know some people have forgotten now.. , but Predator was one, don't think he play anymore but yeah have know AA the gang itself for many years.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

I enjoy playing video games as a child growing up.. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was my favourite game going growing up and playing this game on MTA multiplayer just makes it so fun and with the SAES activities in place and different skins available makes it a better multi kind of gameplayer. I am a good player, can follow orders and don't misbehave. I am a good team player and can be good at roleplaying and being part of the team. I have always wanted to be part of AA just been waiting for the right time to apply. Thankyou for your time.

@Ishoud
We have received very little posivite feedback regarding you. We don't think you are ready for this gang. Gain more experience on the server and improve your English before considering to reapply.
alt text

@Rondaw
We don't think you are ready to join us just yet. You can reapply in a month.
alt text

@Johnny
Questionable loyalty. Perhaps you should try your luck elsewhere.
alt text

alt text
alt text
Username: joacoBorasi
Languages spoken: Spanish / English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started at end of 2018.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
Arms Assasins is the oldest and most respected gang around San Andreas, they are known for dealing with guns, big ones. Their base is in San Fierro from where they handle their big guns cargo.

• SAFP: I left, got bored from cop side and to try my luck with crim side.

• Inkas: I left, inactive gang.

• ThC: I left, I didn't have good communication with members and I wasn't comfortable because I was the only latin active.

• X: Kicked, I had problems with HQ's.

• NavM: Closed.

• Outfit: I won't lie, O is a good gang. But to be honest I didn't feel comfortable at all.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned one time, 27th of November for multi account.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Marker kill when bankrob start is not allowed.

• Respond bankrob as cop to fail it is not allowed.

• If your gang is not doing a bankrob your are not allowed to defend outside.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Leak the BR to cops, start a PBR etc.
Name 3 Turf rules:

• You are not allowed to attend as cop / paramedic to help ur team.

• You are not allowed to spawn at props, only hosp / base.

• You are not allowed to kill when both are outside zone.

What is Roleplay?: Role play is acting ingame like in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Kill others players with out any reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I warn him, if he doesn't stop I do /report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do? Nothing as they are not interecting with me.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I do.
Well, my real name is Joaquin. I consider myself quite experienced, a lot of that I won while I was in NavM, Where I learned almost everything I know, I improved my cracking skills between many other things like dealing with others players etc. I want to join AA because It's a gang that caught my attention and I think I can contribute too much and chill around with friends.
alt text

Username: bansama
Languages spoken: Turkish and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been around for 2 years with inactivities included.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: The oldest criminal organization in SAES who is famous for providing the most quality guns.
TT: I left it to join NwA where i thought i could find more people to get along with, for especially having more people from my nationality.
NwA: It was disbanded by the time i came back from inactivity.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Marker killing isn't allowed.

• You cannot start a bank robbery with less than 4 gang members.

• Jumping down from the bank roofs or grenading yourself to avoid cops after robbery isn't allowed.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Defending outside of the bank robbery which can only be done by the members of robbing gang or any actions which can ruin the robbery, like leaking it to the police side.
Name 3 Turf rules:

• Unclimbable roofs cannot be used in a turf war to take advantage.

• Spawning at your personal properties to get to the turf area faster is not an option and is not allowed.

• Fighting outside of the zone isn't allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Taking actions that are similar to real life situations or acting in other meaning.
What is Deathmatching?: Attempting to kill anyone or damage their vehicles while there is no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Reporting is the most basic thing to do but there may be circumstances like doing it unintentional.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Salute officers.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know Rykila, Marso and Colobria from TT times (Maybe more that i don't know if they are in)
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm a chill guy who likes to listen musics from different kind of metal bands. I spend my time a lot in a day playing different kind of games and finishing anime series. And i love my kebab with yogurt.

Username: clash1
Languages spoken: Indonesian & English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: Like 2 Years

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
Arms Assassin is an organization that sells weapons of the highest quality, and also has widespread connections to their weapons supply. of course belong to someone else. Arms Assassin also has a base on a ship in the San Fierro area. They have a large arsenal of weapons and are ready to be circulated anywhere without any difficulty at all, because they always try to take care of their members with each other and cooperate in carrying out every trade. and one more thing that I know about Arms Assassin, yes, it's an organization that has been formed for a very long time or you could say the longest organization that is still active today.

• SAFP = Because I don't like being around the police and I hate that

• The Company = Because there is no activity or you could say the lack of activity from ThC members and also many members who are no longer active, and some members are only active but AFK

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: NOPE

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• One gang can only do a maximum of 2x bankrob

• Dont Defends outside if gang doing BR

• Not allowed to do marker kill

• Don't spawn as cops if the gang does BR and to make it fail

• Help them to survive the police who want to thwart them

• Don't mess up when they do BR

• And don't forget to also sell weapons supplies to those who want to help BankRobb

Name 3 Turf rules:

• It is not allowed to kill enemies outside the turf area

• It is not allowed to hide on the roof or in areas that cannot be reached on foot

• Not allowed to spawn on the property you own

What is Roleplay?: RolePlay is an activity that we do in the game according to real life. or it could be said to play a role like real life

What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone for no apparent reason

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will first ask him, what is the reason for my DMs, if the reason does not make sense, then I will report them to the admin on duty

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Let it go, because we know that we are criminals, so let's just pretend no one is passing

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Nope

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello everyone, my name is Reeyzee, usually called Reey. My nick ingame is Reeyzee. I am 20 years old. I come from Indonesia. at this time I study at one of the universities in Indonesia majoring in informatics engineering. I've been playing MTA for more than 2 years or 3 years I also forgot :D. And the first server I tried was SAES RPG. I play here because I like the differences that exist on this server, the communication and also the "activities" that are carried out on this server. And I also play here I want to also practice my English with friends that I found in this game. maybe that's all I can say about myself. I hope I can be accepted and will do my best for Arms Assassin while I can

alt text
Username: johhnyline
Languages spoken: English&Arabic And French

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2018
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassin's it's Gang and Selling Weapon to people And kill who are scamming
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): TST,ThC
TST:Closed
ThC: i left ThC to Join AA
Only few mute's and i have Ban Hesha was trolling me

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill any player inside the bank or immediately outside the bank
One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 2 gabg bank robs perday
You may also not use F1 to i'm stuck on the roof , or commit suicide to leave the bank/roof
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Defend outside bank , or killing people , or kill gang member who is cracking
Name 3 Turf rules:
You are not allowed to aid a turf war while spawned as emergency or food dealer whilst being a member of a an official gang
You can only user your gang spawn or hospital spawn during a turf war
You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting from real life
What is Deathmatching?: DM mean deathmatching example when somone kill you without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: if he new talk with him or ignore
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ignore beacusem they dont chasing me

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yeah
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello my real name Seif and i live in tunisia exactly in Sousse City and my old year 16 and i'm still studying and i like video games& And i want to try join Arms Assassins to help our gang and enjoy with my friends inside the game
alt text

@Ban

Welcome aboard. :turkey: :bonjour: :turkey: :bonjour: :turkey:

^[ alt text ]

@Reeyzee

Under Review. Make sure the answers are not bold...otherwise is really hard to read.

^[ alt text ]

@Johnny

Edit your application to the correct format. Under Review for now.

^[ alt text ]

~[AA :p]~(99004d)

alt text
Username:
GLondre
Albania
Languages spoken:
Albanian/english

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
9/10
How long have you been playing on SAES:
About 3or 4 years

Arms Assassins is a arms dealer gang who got big guns and selling them all over San Andres.They still assasinate persons who they dont like.
Cripz>Thc>Navm>M( i will explain in game reasons)
No punishments
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1 U can only deffend behind the glass
2 You cant deffend outside bank if your gang aint doing that br
3 Marker kill isnt allowed
Never spawning as a cop to ruin BR's. Never deffend outside bank if AA aint robbing it.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1Dont climb unclimable roofs
2 Turning off assist or war to avoid headshot is not allowed
3 You cant deffend an alliance gang if noone from it isnt deffending it
What is Roleplay?:
Role play is acting like real life including some other people in it
What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatch is killing someone on purpose for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
I would take a ss and post it somewhere and than report or just pass him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
I would do nothing if he aint coming for me ,killing him caunted as dm

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
Yes i know a lot of guys in organisation and i will like to join them
Hi im chezzy,Im 18 and i live in Albania. Im not a toxic person wich insuilt everyone. Im chill person,friendly,try to help newbies and old boys when they need help.

alt text
Username: staylok
Languages spoken: English / Spanish

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6

How long have you been playing on SAES: March 2020

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is the oldest and most respected gang in San Andreas, in charge of trafficking the highest quality heavy arms shipments.
Their base of operations is in San Fierro.

INKAS: it was my first gang, i was new in the server, and they invited me for free. Then i left tha gang because i did not agree with the HQ team because they canceled activities almost always.

NavM: It was the best gang I could have been in, I learned enough about the server, I made a lot of friends, and I became SHQ, sadly closed.

The outfit: I joined after NavM closed, I was there for a while, but at that time I was inactive, and I did not feel comfortable, I felt that this gang was not for me, so I made the decision to leave the gang.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

Its not allowed to start a bank rob with less than 4 members inside the bank.

One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 2 bank robs per day

Its not allowed to defend outside if is not your bank rob.

Don't bother the Cracker, kill cops outside the bank and start PBR, etc.

Name 3 Turf rules:

You can only use your gangs spawn and hospital spawn during turf war.

If you are from an official gang, it is not allowed to attend a turf war as a COP.

Its not allowed to kill a player if both are outside the zone.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is the way you play acting like you would in real life or at least similar.

What is Deathmatching?: Kill a player without a reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I ignore it.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: If they don't try to arrest me, in that case I won't do anything because otherwise it would be considered DM.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes.

My name is Staylok, and it can be said that being part of Navm, I learned many things thanks to my friends, and with the knowledge that I gained in due time, I was able to become a sHQ and help the gang, and it was a nice experience.

Nickname:Salty
Username:nbachristian
Languages spoken:English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):9
How long have you been playing on SAES:4months
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):Los Lunas the gang dont have as much activity anymore
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:dm
Name 3 Bankrob rules:No killing other players inside bank unless if its your gang bankrob, no defending from outside bank no switching to the gang that is cracking
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:join the gang that is cracking and knocking them off the marker
Name 3 Turf rules: No going unclimbable rooftops, No spawning as cop and arresting other gang dont kill other if both are not in zone
What is Roleplay?:roleplay is an act that is proformed by a certain player and their task
What is Deathmatching?:killing/harming a player for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:i will pm their HQ or ask an admin to talk to him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:proceed to drive to my destination
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:KOKO
**Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

alt text
Username: anxhelo00
Languages spoken: Albanian / Englisht / Italian

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2015
Assassin Weapons is one of the oldest gangs in SAES is not in the city of San Fierro. They are one of my power gangs all over San Andreas they are respected by everyone. They robbing and selling weapons, they transport large quantities of weapons throughout the city.
RDMC , MMC , C , CDS ,NavM , BloodZ ( i will explain in game reasons)
I have not received any punishments for a long time
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1.Not spawning as a cop when being a gang member
2.Only the gang who is robbing the bank can kill anyone inside or outside the bank.
3.Only 2 BRs per day
I will defend, do not kill other crimes inside and do not inform the police about the bank robbery
Name 3 Turf rules:
1.You are not allowed to call DE/CLO for assistance
2.You are not allowed to call cops for assistance
3.You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs
What is Roleplay?:
Roleplaying is acting like we are in real life or as a certain person
What is Deathmatching?:
Killing with no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
I take screenshots and report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
nothing, I would continue on my way.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
I have many friends in the gang and it would be a pleasure to join them.
I am a respectable person and I like to help others, I also have a lot of experience on this server and i will help the organisation as much as possible . We will be ready to help at any possible moment

alt text
alt text
Username: Shikomaru
Languages spoken:English/Russian English/Russian

How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2014
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins are the ancient gang which have a big history. The main difference between this gang is that they are directly related to the circulation of illegal weapons. Also AA is respected gang on the server, because every participant of this gang tries to meet the highest requirements.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): CripZ, RF. The first my official gang was CripZ. I left CripZ because of a misunderstanding with some members. The second was RF. Young group with high ambitions, in which I have grown to a Recruitment team. I tested new people when accepted into the gang. Now I want to be part of the most respected and powerful gang.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was never banned

Name 3 Bankrob rules: Don't marker kill.
One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 gang bank robs per day
When a bankrob concludes, you cant kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Members of gangs arent allowed to attempt to ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as Police or informing other cops on the server about the bank rob.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: When you're helping another gang. You can't open safes and kill members of a robbing gang

Name 3 Turf rules: You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs. You must be able to access it from the ground or from another climbable roof without the usage of the vehicles.
You can only use your gangs spawn & hospital spawn during a turf war.
While spawned as a cop you are obligated to arrest both sides during turfs.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is a game of life. For example, crims. It is to behave as criminals behave in real life. The same can be said about the police and about all other classes.

What is Deathmatching?: Kill with no reason or a car explosion

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: What do you do?: I will report him, if there wasn't reason to kill me.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Let him go his own way.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Logi, Matvey, Joge

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Ilyas. I play MTA more that any games. Even though I have been a member of other gangs before, I want to be in AA and am not going to change gang for any reason.

Username: Link
Languages spoken: Turkish and English

How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing on SAES since 2019.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Not only Arms Assassins are the oldest gang in the server, but also a respected gang. Their roleplay are basically selling weapons all over San Andreas.
-Tuga Thugs: Spent a great time there, but my friends decided to create a gang and so they asked for my help ;therefore, I decided to help them and left Tuga Thugs.
-Niggaz Wit Attitudes: Closed.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 Bankrob rules: No marker killing/marker arrest, No starting a solo BR and No suicide after BR.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: No leaking any information to cop talking about br in public chat and no annoying crackers while in BR.
Name 3 Turf rules: No using properties, No camping on unclimbable roofs and No spawning as cop or medic to assist your gang.
What is Roleplay?: Acting like in real life, acting different classes.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without any reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would take necessary screenshots and report him quickly.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Marso, Rykila and Ban
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Yusuf. I live in Turkey as you can understand from my nationality. I am kind of an intern farmer, im learning this job from my father. In my spare times i do play much football outside with friends and computer games also. I like watching valley of the wolves, else i have nothing to say.

Hey!! Sorry for the late results but here you guys go.

@Christian-0 Application is terrible. Please dont apply again.
^[ alt text ]
@BlaZe Unfortunately you aren't ready for us. Member feedback was negative. Try your luck elsewhere.
^[ alt text ]
@Reeyzee Overall good feedback. Keep it up and try to show yourself more.
aa
@Johnny Good efforts but try not to asslick members please. Other than that
aa
@Chezzy Good feedback. Keep it up!
aa
@staylok Recently applied. You'll get an answer in the upcoming days.
^[ alt text ]
@Shikomaru Recently applied. You'll get an answer in the upcoming days.
^[ alt text ]
@Link Recently applied. You'll get an answer in the upcoming days.
^[ alt text ]

Username: dopeblizz
Languages spoken: English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): They certified me as B2 when I finished High School, so i don't know where that fits in.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Bunch of friends who kill cops and are arms dealers.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a very long list so bear with me please.
So it all started in 2013 yes, I came with UE from another server, then they kicked me out because I was in the countryside visiting my grandma and I could not connect. Came back home, decided not to re-join so as any normal emo-metalhead kid, I decided to join a MC (no it wasn't MMC because they were level 4 and scared me at the time :( ) So I joined RDMC who were level 2, then I left to join B~B with AfterLife. I stayed there like idk a few months then I told to myself I'd fit as a spy, so I left and joined MI-6 (the 2014 one ok), but then I saw that I was not a very good James Bond and decided that Mafia suits me better. Joined UE again in 2015 and went inactive for 2 years and when I came back (meanwhile I studied entrepreneurship in high school) so I decided to open a trucking company which of course fucking failed. Then I decided to join an MC again, it was one named WMC made by a guy Pain, which shortly died, rip. Then I saw TT and went on a wild ride until one day Groove offered me the leadership and I decided it would be a better idea to kill the gang. Then because a certain dutch person did not want me in, I had to expand my mental horizons and went through Z and O, which are good gangs but not what I want. And here we are.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I'm clean like a whiped and washed butt smeared all over with vanilla and chocolate shampoo smell. (If you could not understand this phrase, which I'm not blaming you for, I meant that I have never been banned).

Name 3 Bankrob rules: I normally don't marker kill, avoid arrest, murder the robbing gang's crackers, idk i'm pretty chill.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Honestly man, I'm just running into the safe room and ducking under something while parasiting on the gang's money. I don't think I could do anything wrong (except ethically / morally) by doing that.
Name 3 Turf rules: As much as I would want to, I can't arrest enemy turfers myself, I can't camp on unclimbable roofs and skyscrapers sniping the fuck out of people, and I can't toggle war to avoid being headshot (didn't even know this was a thing, I just read the turf war rules while completing this application, so thanks I guess lol)
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is when you try to act as a character. I for example, can roleplay as a female k-pop-star from a virtual band named K/DA if I would like to. Or I could roleplay as a symphatist of Mao Zedong. The possibilities are endless, it depends on what YOU want to do! (this sounds way more motivational than I intended it to).
What is Deathmatching?: Normal gameplay that should be considered legal because it is fun to just kill each other constantly but well here we are. It's when you kill someone with no reason and then they report you and you get adminjailed.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: In all pure honesty, and with excuses towards the HQs reading this, I'm paying the dude 1000$ and pm-ing him "congrats".
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Man, if I know them, and they are my friends, I'd honestly stop to chat with them. It's a server where we all should be friends like in a communist utopia. It's not uncommon for me to speak with people in local chat in the server, be them cops or crims.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know half, if not the entire (active) gang.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't really like describing myself but I have friends in AA and I would like to play with them ( ) (papa blizz loves all his former TT members ^w^). I know Ikzelf does not want to communicate with me but I think we both are mature enough to drop the beef and be homosexuals with each other.

And yes this is a 100% application I'm not even joking please take it serious.