Arms Assassins

Canelas

• 4 weeks later...

**Username:Daniels
**Languages spoken: Russian

**From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7
**How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing on SAES back in 2017, and recently I returned to the game
**In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins at their roleplay are the most dangerous people at whole SA, that sell guns and keep up the ammunitions, they own a ship and sell guns all over the world
**Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I've never been at any gang before
**Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I've never been banned on the server

**Name 3 Bankrob rules:

You're not allowed to rob the bank solo
You're not allowed to spawn as a cop to ruin another gang BR
You're not allowed to spawn as a cop to get needed amout of cops
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I wouldn't block the crackers to the marker
Name 3 Turf rules:
Do not spawn as a cop to arrest gang members of another gang.
Do not use properties to spawn at turf. You're allowed to use only gang's spawn or hospital.
You're not allowed to camp on the unclimbable roofs.
**What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role that you have to do as the cop for example.
**What is Deathmatching?: In a simple words DM is killing another player without the reason.
**Someone DMs you. What do you do?: As for me I would nothing do. But I can also report the player that DMed me.
**You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, I will go away.
**Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know Logi, can't say anything about other members. Maybe some of them remember me still.
**Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I can't say anything else. If you wish you can ask me everything at game

I believe the blackhole is right ~[HERE]~(red) stop spamming our topic tyvm

@daniels said in Arms Assassins:

**Username:Daniels
**Languages spoken: Russian

Bartman would definitely be pissed off with your application! Copying other people's app is not the best idea, get some experience, stay active, and who knows...you might have a chance in the future. Denied

^[ alt text ]

alt text

Username: yacine02
Languages spoken: Arabic /Frensh/English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is an old gang in SAES , The gang is selling arms etc... Thier Roleplay is selling arms in the San Andreas ,Trafficking human,Like all gangs but not selling drungs.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

Pirus: dead / X: the reason could be explained in game / NwA:Dead /NavMx1: i left cuz i want tp play as cop and joining TST / TST: dead / Navmx2: they decided to close it , and i decided to join AA.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1-Only 2 BRs per day
2-You can't spawn as medic and heal inside bank
3- You can't spawn as cop and start arresting in the bank while you are in a gang
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I should deffend hard , Don't sddtay near crackers, Do not Deffend outside ...
Name 3 Turf rules:
1-You can't spawn as medic/police and help your gang in turf war
2-You can't kill someone killing outside and you're outside of zone
3- You can only use hospital and base to spawn for turf,And you're not allowed to use your houses
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing somone without a reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will tell him to stop but he don't, i Report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll keep on my way

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Koko told me to apply..
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well i Just want to say that when i join i will help the gang as well ,Like active in game and posting in media archive

alt text

alt text
alt text
Username: pollito
Languages spoken: English and Spanish

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: August 2020
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Through the years AA managed to become a strong and respected gang. They sell weapons of the best quality in San Andreas.
Navy Malistrip - I had a year in my first gang, i learnt cracking skills and overall SAES knowledge, sadly closed.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Only members of the gang who is robbing is allowed to kill outside the bank.

• Using F1>Im stuck or commit suicide after the br is done is not allowed.

• Start a bankrob with less than 4 members is not allowed.
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Leak the BR to the cops or bother crackers using anims.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Dont arrest people during a turf while you are a gang member.

• Spawn as pizza boy in order to heal ur gangmates in turf is not allowed.

• Abuse anims or disable war in order to avoid headshot during a turfwar is not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Act like its real life
What is Deathmatching?: Killing a player without valid reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would ignore it, but if it's repetitive i might tell it to his HQs or an admin.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing as long as they dont try to arrest me.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Although I'm relatively a new player, i learnt too much being NavM HQ, it gave me some experience dealing with certain situations and other players. I would like to join AA because it fits me, i want to have fun and chill with friends, i'm a quiet player also i can contribute to the gang with my cracking skills if it's needed.
alt text

Username: Mag1kS
Languages spoken: English/French/Arabic

How long have you been playing on SAES : started my career in 2014/2015 i didn't understand the game so i quit then i back out 2020
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins roleplay is selling guns around SA and do multiple criminals events
M : Died
CripZ: i left to try cop side then i went back to crim
ThC: Ig problems
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: last aj in 2020 when i just re-joined the server (didn't know all the rules)*

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1st:You can't defend outside bank unless its your gang br
2nd:You can't kill defenders unless its your gang br
3rd:You are not allowed to suicide/avoid arresting by telling criminals to kill you inside the br
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do? :Defending outside/Killing afk defenders
Name 3 Turf rules:
1st:You can't spawn cop/pizza boy to help your gang
2nd:You are not allowed to camp on unclimable roofs
3rd:Your are not allowed to defend turf unless 1 member from the same gang is defending
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting in game like you'r acting in real life
What is Deathmatching?: DM or Deathmatching is killing players without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:I warn him and if he is new player i teach him the rules
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:i'll pass away like i didn't see em

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes i have some friends in AA
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Adam 19 year old more like 20 i enjoy playing saes with my friends and i think i can offer the best to AA such as activities and more

Username: marso
Languages spoken: Slovene, English, German

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I've done Vocational Matura Examination with 89% and proved to be competent in English language at the CERF level B1.
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2014
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is known as the oldest gang on server and a strong family that does various criminal activities all around SA, but their main role is dealing with arms.
MMC ~ died,
RDMC ~ died,
TC ~ died
HS ~ died,
BB ~ left to make bloodz,
BloodZ ~ died,
TT ~ died
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/27908/marso-s-ban-appeal

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
~ don't BR alone
~ don't marker kill
~ you're not allowed to attend other BRs as a cop, while being part of a gang
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
~ I shouldn't kill cops that are entering bank while BR is already on
~ I shouldn't kill anyone from the criminal side aswell, inside or outside the bank
~ I shouldn't just stand in a corner and wait for the money, but instead help with defence
Name 3 Turf rules:
~ don't spawn at properties
~ don't spawn kill at hospital
~ don't spawn as cop/medic to help ur gang members
What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role, basically acting like irl.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: DM him back... jk, either take screen and report him or leave him alone. Well, it depends on my mood.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Mind my own business and keep driving, unless they are chasing another criminal.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know most of them and I applied on my own will.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): uwu ?

alt text
Username: yacine02
Languages spoken: Arabic /Frensh/English

How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is an old gang in SAES , The gang is selling arms etc... Thier Roleplay is selling arms in the San Andreas ,Trafficking human,Like all gangs but not selling drungs.
Pirus: dead / X: the reason could be explained in game / NwA:Dead /NavMx1: i left cuz i want tp play as cop and joining TST / TST: dead / Navmx2: they decided to close it , and i decided to join AA.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1-Only 2 BRs per day
2-You can't spawn as medic and heal inside bank
3- You can't spawn as cop and start arresting in the bank while you are in a gang
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I should deffend hard , Don't sddtay near crackers, Do not Deffend outside ...
Name 3 Turf rules:
1-You can't spawn as medic/police and help your gang in turf war
2-You can't kill someone killing outside and you're outside of zone
3- You can only use hospital and base to spawn for turf,And you're not allowed to use your houses
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing somone without a reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will tell him to stop but he don't, i Report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll keep on my way

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Koko told me to apply..
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well i Just want to say that when i join i will help the gang as well
,Like active in game and posting in media archive
alt text

Username: Nicky
Languages spoken: English , Arabic

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2016
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is one of the oldest, respected gang's in San Andreas they are known with their best weapons

Comando Da capital : Kicked due rulebreak during turfwar (2016)
CripZ : Kicked due Adminjail
Tuga Thugs : I had a good month over there but sadly I went to help OC
OC : Left when I knew that leader is just free inviting everyone
Black Bullets x 1 : oke I had an amazing 2 years , I meet a lot of new friends and I left cause of a stupid reason which I regret a lot I can explain more ingame
B~B x2 : I left to join cop side
FOX : it was a great squad with cool members but sadly that one wasn't for me and we went for GSF
GSF : Closed

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: n/a

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
Defending Outside bank is not allowed
Killing players after br is not allowed
Gang robbing are free to kill whoever they want
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
Kill their helpers
Touch a cop outside the bank
Leak the bank rob
Name 3 Turf rules:
Unclimable roofs are not allowed
You can only use hosp , your gang spawn only
arresting at turf is not allowed for gang member's
What is Roleplay?: Its getting things serious acting like its real life
What is Deathmatching?: Killing other's players or destorying , damaging their vehicles for no reason , Killing cops that are not attmpeting to arrest me
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Depends on who maybe if he's newbie i'l try to explain him otherwise I might report

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: ?:** Nothing I'l just pass by and ignore them

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes I know some of AA :p
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): am a simple man from Tunisia who love's to play video games in his free time , I'm still studying hopefully my last year AAAA . Meow :p

alt text
Nickname: voli
Username: omrane147
Languages spoken: Arabic & English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an organization based in San Fierro, They are well known by their quality weapons over SA
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Hooligans ,cripz ,rdmc, thc , hs ,oc ,bb & gsf (ALL of them died, "thc i guess duo to inactivity got kicked" "BB left to create my own gang ")
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: once by misunderstood
Name 3 Bankrob rules: You can't solo BR, Don't spawn as cop and arrest in BR, you can do 2 BRs only per day
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: do not defend outside and wont marker kill cops when the bank started
Name 3 Turf rules: you cant kill people outside when u are outside either , you cant spawn as cop and assist ur gangmates also roof unclimbable is not allowed
What is Roleplay?: is actin in game like in real life
What is Deathmatching?: killing people or dming cars without a reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: id take ss and report him otherwise i ignore him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: nothing i keep moving since they didn't chase me at all
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i know the majority of AA members
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well am a player who gained a lot of experience year per year i do learn new things and since the first day i joined the server AA was on top . it will be pleasure working to keep it at that place AA :p