Arms Assassins

Canelas

Username: bluelive122
Languages spoken: English and Arabic as my mother language.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would give myself a 8 or 8.5 depends on the braincells that are functioning.

How long have you been playing on SAES: It has been 6 years or so can't really remember.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:

ArmsAssasins are one of the strongest and biggest gangs around San Andreas when it comes to weapons laundering as they have shown everyone what type of gang they actually are.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
1/ I have joined TC as it died later on.
2/BS been there with some cool peeps for around 8 month but sadly it died.
3/Came back from inactivity and joined OC as I was kicked due to arguing with an HQ as we later on fixed what happened and I joined back for it to be deleted soon.
4/ThC I didn't really last long enough there as I went to CripZ with my best mate Redlive.
5/CripZ we enjoyed the first few weeks of it as it started getting boring when everything was in a lang that we don't understand.
6/TT was actually a super fun gang had a 6 month ride with them but I decided to leave reason will be explained below

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
I have been banned twice once for insulting a staff as a joke but then get banned by Daryl because he can't take a joke

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1/First of all you are not allowed to respond as a cop.
2/You are not allowed to deathmatch players after the BR is done.
3/You are able to do two bank robberies everyday.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I would ust defend it as it's my job and I wouldn't be there running in the safes to annoy crackers and fuck it up.

Name 3 Turf rules:
1/You are not allowed to respond to Turfs as a cop.
2/ You are not allowed to call DE/CLO for assistance
3/ You are not allowed to use props or unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?: Mylife=Thegame

What is Deathmatching?: Basically killing anyone for no reason or revenge killing someone as he already killed you.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I am the type of guy who'd ignore it tbh twice maybe then I'd let a staff member or an admin spectate him and he handle it from there.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
Majima,Anarchy,Rowdy,Yoko,Nicusi,Makaiser,Gui,Pinky,Had a covnersaion every now and then with Canelas.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):)Here I come again trying to get into what I actually have wanted to get into for a while after what I saw and heard by my own eyes and my own ears. I want to join because this gang always felt like they held each others backs and helped each other no matter what the condition is. Me actually being around gangs for a short period of time was just because I didn't find in them what I found in AA. So here I am trying my luck at the final bus stop as I see it as a gang that would perfectly be what I wanted and would give me the love that I always wanted as I would give it back of course.
I've been around many gangs perhaps some during a short period of time the reason behind that was because I just couldn't find the place to settle in I did stay in TC and BS for several months and so but sadly they ended up dying. I joined TT recently to just settle in but sadly I just didn't go with the flow as some misunderstandings happened which lead to me leaving but here I am trying to join one of the biggest gang that has the family love that everyone has been seeking and hopefully this will be my last bus stop and the most enjoyable one. ^^

alt text

alt text
alt text
Nickname: Juanes12|NLE

Username: juanes12

Languages spoken: main language Spanish and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a group of gang members who began to steal ships in the city of San Fierro, these boats brought a cargo of weapons and this interested him a lot, they were accumulating quite a reputation as time passed in San Andreas, one day a guy arrived and was He named weapons and that was the inspiration for the great name Arms Assassins.

Undisputed command: from this gang I did not leave my own account, it disintegrated while I was afk

The Outfit: His gang left me because I no longer felt comfortable in the organization and wanted a change of scene

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have not received bans on the server
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
When a bankrob concludes, you may not kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn. You may also not use F1 -> I'm Stuck on the roof, or commit suicide to leave the bank/roof.

In a City Bank (LS/LV/SF) you can only defend an ongoing bank robbery from behind the glass in the lobby (SF/LV) or behind the double doors (LS). In a county bank (RC/TR/BC) you can only defend an ongoing back robbery from past door 1.

You can claim a bank robbery or rob a bank only when a complete team of robbers from your gang (4+) is present.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: do not kill criminals, do not pass information to the police about the robbery and never try to crack because I can make the robbery fail

Name 3 Turf rules:
You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drugs/vehicles is not allowed). To consider a rooftop/place climbable you must be able to access it from the ground or from another climbable rooftop/place without the usage of the drugs/vehicles.

Toggling war off temporarily during combat in order to evade special turf abilities such as headshot is abuse and punishable.

You may only assist in defending an allied turf war provided there is atleast 1 member of the defending gang actively defending the turf

What is Roleplay?: I choose my role as a criminal, a policeman or the different groups that exist in the sv and act as if we were in real life

What is Deathmatching?: Killing a player for no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I should report it, but the server is for fun and I prefer to skip that and continue playing normally

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I continue on my way

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have several friends within the organization

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, I'm a quiet guy, I don't like to get into trouble, I'm always active in discord, if they need me urgently, I'll try to get in as quickly as possible to help my colleagues, always listen to my superiors and obey everything that is ordered.
alt text

^[ alt text ]

@Ovallees

Decent feedback...though you haven't answer Canelas' translation request "I need to see gas" pm him whenever you're free, anyway....Accepted welcome aboard.

^[ alt text ]

@Boody

There's no feedback about you recently. A bit of ghost here..application will remain pending for now.

^[ alt text ]

@Nishki

Well, you have proven yourself worthy of a place in AA for now, welcome aboard and don't waste this opportunity...there will be no other. Accepted.

^[ alt text ]

~[AA :p]~(99004d)

Username: AdemBygt
Languages spoken: Turkish & English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8-7
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing saes in 2013 but i wasn't that active at that time.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: A gang leading the arms sales in san andreas

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): CripZ = The only gang I'm in. I have been on cripz for 2 years and there I found the best friends in saes. But after a while I started setting a goal and one of them was making the cripz really good. I have been leading for 6 months and I think I do what I want in cripz. So I decided to leave and try something new in saes.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Never been banned

Name 3 Bankrob rules: Interchanging to help crack - Only 3 bank robs per day - 4 gang players to start bank rob
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: If im helping another gang i cant kill anybody in the bank rob and i cant defend at outside
Name 3 Turf rules: Abusing /war/assist to avoid headshoots - Climbing unclimbable roofs with cars etc.. - If we are helping any gang , we arent allowed to defend that zone if there is none from our friend gang
What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without any reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If he tries to kill me i can kill him to defend myself but better not doing anything and reporting him whenever he kills me.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I cant do anything if they arent trying to arrest me.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know a lot of guy in AA but if i need to say like my friends ; Bizzle and chemist
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm a cracker , although I haven't been cracking for a long time, I think I'll be able to solo crack again with a couple of exercises.

^[ alt text ]

@juanes12

You've apparently improved since the last time, try to bond with our members, don't pm everyone...Instead just casually hang around etc..Pending

^[ alt text ]

@AdemBygt

Terrible application, the feedback received from our members is overwhelmingly bad, don't bother trying again Denied.

^[ alt text ]

~[AA :p]~(99004d)

Username: quasimodo
Languages spoken: English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 11
How long have you been playing on SAES: It has been 8 months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are one of the oldest gangs which are one of the best at arms dealing.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I recently left The Company as I didn't have any friends to enjoy playing the game with.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No previous bans

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. No shooting at the markers

2. No respawning as a cop when being a gang member

3. Maximum of 2 bankrobs a day
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I should not annoy those who are cracking.
    Name 3 Turf rules:

4. Do not ask cops for assistance

5. Do not ask special groups for assistance

6. Only gang or hospital spawning
    What is Roleplay?: Acting as different fictional characters in a fictional setting.
    What is Deathmatching?: Revenge if you have been killed or killing someone for no reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Ignore it
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ignore them.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know a few for example nishki, he recommended AA.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am just trying to play with a nice, welcoming gang and to enjoy playing saes with new people.

• 2 weeks later...

^[ alt text ]

@weeevils

My future wife :united_kingdom: @PinkyyyTinkyyy is really happy to have you around! Anyway on a serious note, positive feedback overall, let's hope your stay last for a long time. Accepted

^[ alt text ]

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Darius
Languages spoken: Swedish and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: 10 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: a major gang on saes and the biggest weapons factory in san andreas.

:::

GANGS
B~B - to become cop again
TT - kicked because of my ban
O - personal problems
LE - died
T~L - died
HS - long time ago cant remember
HRMC - inactive

SQUADS
SWAT - to help outfit
SAPA - sapa-swat program
CIA - died
STF - to help cia
SS - died long time ago
FOX - to help stf
MI-6 - died

:::

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2, for multiaccounting back in the days.

Name 3 Bankrob rules: Maximum of 2 br per day, not allowed to switch gang to assist during br and not allowed to ruin another gangs br.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: assist the police force by blocking the aimsight or giving information about where and when.
Name 3 Turf rules: You can only spawn your own gangs spawn or use hospital to get to the turf war, do not use unclimbable roofs and you may only assist a allied turf if one of their member is present.
What is Roleplay?: You attempt to act and behave like in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: killing without any reasons.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: screenshot and report.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: pass on and ignore them.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I believe I know many inside the gang, Ardron recommended me to make an application.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am da best also Licano kinda gay, Yoko too!

Nickname: Zodiyac
Username: HeyyImSicc
Languages spoken: Estonian, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: My account on the forums was created back in March of 2020, but I remember first getting into the server back in like 2018 or 2019. Back then I only did trucking with my real life friends though. I got introduced into all the proper criminal activities and gangs in 2020 and since then, even though I've only been here for around a year, it's been an amazing ride.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins has had a great story throughout their career. They were constantly pushing towards being greater and more powerful. They are mainly dealing with weapons or as they would say, "Guns were their game". In their eyes though, the most important thing that mattered, was dedication and the sheer will of thinking about new ideas. Now, they're one of the most feared, respected and loved gangs inside Los Santos and they will do anything to keep their position that way.

Medellin Cartel - It sadly got closed down recently.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. A gang is only allowed 3 bank robberies per day.

2. Members of the gang who are the ones doing the robbery, are allowed to kill anyone inside the bank or immediately outside the bank.

3. You aren't allowed to ruin a bank robbery by spawning as an police officer or by informing the cops about the robbery.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bank rob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I shouldn't provoke them, kill them and I definetly shouldn't go against the official rules and inform the cops.
Name 3 Turf rules:

1. If you're spawned as a cop, you are obligated to arrest both gangs that are in the war.

2. If you are actively taking part of a turf war and you kill someone or they kill you, it is not counted as deathmatching.

3. You're not allowed to camp in places that are unclimbable or unreachable.

What is Roleplay?: In my eyes, roleplaying is something that is achieved by people coming together and acting out certain scenarios that include all kinds of stuff that one could imagine about. Roleplaying is amazing, because it can bring many different people together to act as an whole. It doesn't matter if you don't know the person you're RPing with, as long as you enjoy doing it, the rest will flow easily and if you're lucky, you'll be able to find some great friends along the way.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is acting against the rules by killing or hurting the other person against their will.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I politely ask him about the circumstance and if the person who DMed me still doesn't talk to me or DMs me, I take it to the admins.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I try my best to not provoke them, and if I see they are not intending on trying to arrest me, I simply go along my way.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I don't really have connections with anyone inside Arms Assassins, but I know the names and their reputations.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I've always loved taking part of criminal activities inside SAES. I know how immersive the criminal side and the gameplay can be. I've always loved doing roleplays, especially thinking about the stories and writing them out. Same goes for doing criminal activities inside the game.
I would say that I am a pretty keen and friendly dude. I love talking to others and I wouldn't say no to someone if they reached out to me. I am always down to make new friends and share great memories along the way. I'm very active on other platforms such as Discord so I can be easily reached, if needed to.
Lastly, I have always loved and adored the way that AA has dealt with their overall activities. To me, they have always seemed like such a chill and cool gang that has members who are very friendly and helpful.

Username: rykila, rycas, handsum, si, no, hand and ramdomdude130.
Languages spoken: :portugal: :france:

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 1
How long have you been playing on SAES: since I was born
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: aa is the oldest gang and therefore the best.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): only aa
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: no

Name 3 Bankrob rules: no mark kill, no mark arrest and don't defend outside unless it's your gang.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: kill cops
Name 3 Turf rules: rules are meant to be broken.
What is Roleplay?: idk i dont rp sorry.
What is Deathmatching?: killing anyone without a purpose.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I dm back cause i aint pussy
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: kill all

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): ikzelf wants me in the gang and aa is good gang.

Username: Rivals but not your rival, i friends
Languages spoken:

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): i would rate myself 10 but people tell my im a solid -1
How long have you been playing on SAES: Long enough to get cancer
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: aa is gud gank and gud playars
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): aa furst option always
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2 bans because im chad
Name 3 Bankrob rules: no mark kill, no mark arrest and don't defend outside unless it's your gang.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I dont help others, full-time AA
Name 3 Turf rules: Abuse car hitbox, /war and roofs
What is Roleplay?:
Idk
What is Deathmatching?: Hobbie/Job
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Depends, if its @Teddy I usually ignore because he DMs me gay shit like japonese porn
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: if its Kain i scam his nrg and pink it

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I want to be in aa because of my brother rykila ( fdp yoko dont spread fake information about me )

@nicus said in Arms Assassins:

@moley i feel so honored

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

@rivals said in Arms Assassins:

Username: Rivals but not your rival, i friends
Languages spoken:

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): i would rate myself 10 but people tell my im a solid -1
How long have you been playing on SAES: Long enough to get cancer
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: aa is gud gank and gud playars
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): aa furst option always
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2 bans because im chad
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I dont help others, full-time AA
Name 3 Turf rules: Abuse car hitbox, /war and roofs
What is Roleplay?:
Idk
What is Deathmatching?: Hobbie/Job
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Depends, if its @Teddy I usually ignore because he DMs me gay shit like japonese porn
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: if its Kain i scam his nrg and pink it

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I want to be in aa because of my brother rykila ( fdp yoko dont spread fake information about me )

@nishki said in Arms Assassins:

@rivals alt text

Find me in Clash of clans for an invite.

Enough spamming

Nickname: Axestos
Username: lollie519
Languages spoken: Dutch, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing here in 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assissins is a gang located at the coast of San Fierro. They are mainly involved in robbing, selling, and distribution of guns around San Andreas.

HS - Got kicked for inactivity.
TT - I was used to TbdS leadership and ever since he left, TT became a bit lame in my opinion and I left.
OC - Didn't feel like the right place for me after all and I had some friends in Z so I decided to join them.
Z - I started to get some issues with the way that the HQs were handling stuff. We had disagreements and I decided to leave.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

One gang is allowed to do 2 bankrobs in a day.
Only the gang who is robbing the bank can kill anyone inside or outside the bank.
You can claim or rob a bank with a mimimum of 4 gangmembers.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
You can not kill anyone during a BR or asked to be killed to leave the bank quick. Do not leak anything.

Name 3 Turf rules:

Do not spawn at your property to get to the turfzones quickly, only hospital or gangspawn.
When playing as cop, make sure to arrest both sides.
Don't camp on unclimbable roofs using drugs or cars.

What is Roleplay?: Acting out a specific character that is different from yourself.
What is Deathmatching?: It means killing someone without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Wouldn't cry about it too much. If he continues I'd report it to an admin.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Just ignore them. Can't kill cops who are not chasing.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know Cheess pretty well. I have also been playing a bit with Koko, Darius, Cobra and Cristian recently.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am a respectful person and can get along easily with almost anyone. Been playing here for quite a while now so I know my way around the server and can keep myself out of trouble.

Username: lilou
Languages spoken: Arabic , English and French

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: almost 9 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is one of the oldest gang in saes ,selling a highest guns quality also using in providing assassination services at a specific cost around San Andreas, carrying out all those process from there base where was born the legend generation of Arms Assassins in 2011 .

• NwA / YakuzA / Royal: Dead.

• RDMC : I left it because it was inactive -SoA: i left it to start The~YakuzA with my friends(in 2015) -O: I left it to start YakuzA again - AA: i left to help my friends in royal - SWAT: i left cuz i'm not enjoying playing as a cop anymore - CripZ: I got kicked for getting adminjail -OC: I was planning to left it so I got kicked -VA: i was kicked because i didn't put money in gang bank

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned twice for multiaccounting.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1- claiming a bank needs a minimum of 4 members present
2-Switching gang to anthoer gang to assist in cracking is not allowed
3-Using anims in bank is not allowed
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I avoid blocking defenders or killing them and not obeying to BR rules
Name 3 Turf rules:
1-Spawning a cop to assist your gang is not allowed
2-Use only your gang's spawn and hospital spawn during the war
3-Don't abuse /war to avoid headshots
What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is acting like we are in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is shooting,killing players for no reason or to revenge
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I take screenshots and report him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will leave them alone

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well i'm an Ex AA so i know most of the members.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello i'm Khalil ,18 years old , from Tunisia and live in Hammamet exactly . I enjoy playing MTA with my irl friends. I'm a non problematic player , respectful and i have the skills needed which allow me to help this organization with activities,roleplays,events.

**Username:Pomi
**Languages spoken: Russian

**From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):5
**How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing on SAES back in 2017, and recently I returned to the game
**In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins at their roleplay are the most dangerous people at whole SA, that sell guns and keep up the ammunitions, they own a ship and sell guns all over the world
**Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I've never been at any gang before
**Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I've never been banned on the server

**Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. You're not allowed to rob the bank solo

2. You're not allowed to spawn as a cop to ruin another gang BR

3. You're not allowed to spawn as a cop to get needed amout of cops
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I wouldn't block the crackers to the marker
    Name 3 Turf rules:

4. Do not spawn as a cop to arrest gang members of another gang.

5. Do not use properties to spawn at turf. You're allowed to use only gang's spawn or hospital.

6. You're not allowed to camp on the unclimbable roofs.
    **What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role that you have to do as the cop for example.
    **What is Deathmatching?: In a simple words DM is killing another player without the reason.
    **Someone DMs you. What do you do?: As for me I would nothing do. But I can also report the player that DMed me.
    **You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, I will go away.

**Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know Logi, can't say anything about other members. Maybe some of them remember me still.
**Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I can't say anything else. If you wish you can ask me everything at game