Arms Assassins

Canelas

@crash said in Arms Assassins:

@yoko_kurama said in Arms Assassins:

@phoenix-0 said in Arms Assassins:

Thank you for your trust. I really try to hang out with AA and show my best, albeit not very often because I'm still at work at this month. Hope for a positive result.

alt text

chupapi munyayo

If you post here again I'll hack your steam inventory. HQs only fdps.

Username: Antrax.
Languages spoken: Spanish, English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2014.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms dealers and murderers, in the beginning, the gang had to defend and defend their business at whatever cost. AA are inveterate gun dealers who take strong action against all who try to put them out of business.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Vendetta (closed). Rebels (closed). Zetas gang (closed). CDC (i leave for very inactivity). Inkas (closed).

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: My first ban was for flattening someone's tires years ago. The second I was accused of breaking the rules when I killed a police officer who crossed my path. I thought he was following me since I was in a robbery.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1 When a bank rob ends, you may not kill other robbers or be asked to be killed by robbers to leave the bank via a respawn.
2 It is not allowed for one gang to help another gang with cracking during a bank robbery.
3 The gang is allowed to make a maximum of 2 robberies per day.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Some of the things that I could not do, try cracking by helping them,
Name 3 Turf rules:
1 I can only use the gangs spawn or hospitals during the turf war.
2 I am not allowed to go as a police officer, emergency, or food dealer whilst being a member of an official gang.
3 I am allowed to defend an allied turf if at least one active member is defending its territory.
What is Roleplay?: It is when two or more people represent a specific situation or action in real life, acting as closely as possible to the roles assigned to them so that it is more vivid and authentic.
What is Deathmatching?: When you kill other players as many times as possible and without having any reason to do so.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: When that happens the best I can do is report the player and not waste my time.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Continue my way since they are not trying to arrest I have nothing else to do.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Gonza.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Well, I've been playing the server for many years. I'm a serious guy, I don't like problems and I know how to follow the rules.
I am good at working in a group and have wanted to apply for Arms Assassins for some time but I have been in other gangs and am always helping them where I can.

Username: bluelive122

Languages spoken: English and Arabic

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would give it a 8 out of 10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been around for couple of years around 6 or so

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: ArmsAssasins are one of the strongest and biggest gangs around San Andreas when it comes to weapons laundering as they have shown everyone what type of gang they actually are.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
1/ I have joined TC as it died later on.
2/BS been there with some cool peeps for around 8 month but sadly it died.
3/Came back from inactivity and joined OC as I was kicked due to arguing with an HQ as we later on fixed what happened and I joined back for it to be deleted soon.
4/ThC I didn't really last long enough there as I went to CripZ with my best mate Redlive.
5/CripZ we enjoyed the first few weeks of it as it started getting boring when everything was in a lang that we don't understand.
6/TT was actually a super fun gang had a 6 month ride with them but I decided to leave reason will be explained below

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
I have been banned twice once for insulting a staff as a joke but then get banned by Daryl because he can't take a joke

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1/ You are not allowed to respond to any other bank robbery as a cop while being a gang member.
2/You are not allowed to leak bank robberies nor do anything to ruin them.
3/ You are only allowed to do two bank robberies a day.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Obliviously running around and getting the crackers to be nervous what I am there to do is defend it as hard as I can.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1/You are not allowed to respond to Turfs as a cop.
2/ You are not allowed to call DE/CLO for assistance
3/ You are not allowed to use props or unclimbable roofs.

What is Roleplay?: Real life getting into the game.

What is Deathmatching?: Either killing someone for no reason or going back to someone to revenge death match him.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I am the type of guy who wouldn't be arsed to report him tbh but If he keeps on doing it I would get an admin to spectate him or just report it to give him a "warning"

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: ~[What who? I saw nothing]~(magenta)

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes I know Majima,Anarchy,Rowdy,Yoko,Uga,Makaiser,Gui,Pinky,Had a covnersaion every now and then with Canelas.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Here I come again trying to get into what I actually have wanted to get into for a while after what I saw and heard by my own eyes and my own ears. I want to join because this gang always felt like they held each others backs and helped each other no matter what the condition is. Me actually being around gangs for a short period of time was just because I didn't find in them what I found in AA. So here I am trying my luck at the final bus stop as I see it as a gang that would perfectly be what I wanted and would give me the love that I always wanted as I would give it back of course.
I've been around many gangs perhaps some during a short period of time the reason behind that was because I just couldn't find the place to settle in I did stay in TC and BS for several months and so but sadly they ended up dying. I joined TT recently to just settle in but sadly I just didn't go with the flow as some misunderstandings happened which lead to me leaving but here I am trying to join one of the biggest gang that has the family love that everyone has been seeking and hopefully this will be my last bus stop and the most enjoyable one. ^^

^[ alt text ]

@Phoenix-0

Really good feedback overall. And @Gui is somehow excited about your application, rather say horny, watch out. Accepted.

^[ alt text ]

@ugabuga

Overwhelming positive feedback, good application, welcome aboard! Accepted.

^[ alt text ]

@Burist

You've applied for a couple of gangs prior this one. Denied. Get more experience and make up your mind.

^[ alt text ]

@antraxx

Application is a mess! Please use the correct format using ** (bold letters) we add them for a reason. Edit your application using this please, Under Review.

^[ alt text ]

Username: lisa1337
Languages spoken: Portuguese and English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6,7
How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 week
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is one of the biggest and oldest gangs on the server, your role is the sale of weapons of better qualities of San andreas
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): N/A
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1: Do not marker kill
2: One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 br per day
3: Switching gangs to assist another gang cracking during a bankrob is not allowed
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I must not stay selling weapons letting cops pass or block safes making it impossible to crack
Name 3 Turf rules:
1: You can only use your gangs spawn & hospital spawn during a turf war
2: You are not allowed to aid a turf war while spawned as police, emergency or food dealer whilst being a member of an official gang
3: You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places
What is Roleplay?: Do something in game that you can do in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Kill someone or shoot at his car without any reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: f12 and /report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Bizzle, Cristian, Gui, Logi and Chico
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I know i'm new in the server, but i know the rules and etc, Bizzle showed me the server a long time ago, i played for 1 week but stopped playing because of my computer, but now im back and chose to apply for AA because i like the gameplay and loyalty of the members and how the members helps each other, always maintaining companionship and hope to be part of this family

^[ alt text ]

My apologies for the late reply,

@antraxx

Thank you for editing the application, although we would've love to see you more around our members instead of applying and vanishing out. Denied, you may apply again if you're still interested, remember doing it too early will lead to the same result.

^[ alt text ]

@Nishki

Nice try again! Nothing personal youngster. Though our members are changing their mind about you. Your loyalty is still questionable, just like a wise man once said:

Tyrion Lannister: I'm not questioning your honour, Lord Janos...I'm denying its existence! What a great show...but yes loyalty in your case!

Your perseverance is admirable yet not enough, Denied.

^[ alt text ]

@Rodriguez

It seems you're doing a good job! Decent feedback, but try to show yourself more. Pending.

^[ alt text ]

~[Yours, AA HQ.]~(99004d)

Username: bluelive122
Languages spoken: English and Arabic

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would give myself a 9 or 8.5 out of 10 since I do have some mistakes sometimes.

How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been around for couple of years perhabs 5 or 5 and a half

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: ArmsAssasins are basically one of the biggest and strongest gangs around San Andreas when it comes to weapons as they have proved themselves around.

1/ I have joined TC as it died later on.
2/BS been there with some cool peeps for around 8 month but sadly it died.
3/Came back from inactivity and joined OC as I was kicked due to arguing with an HQ as we later on fixed what happened and I joined back for it to be deleted soon.
4/ThC I didn't really last long enough there as I went to CripZ with my best mate Redlive.
5/CripZ we enjoyed the first few weeks of it as it started getting boring when everything was in a lang that we don't understand.
6/TT was actually a super fun gang had a 6 month ride with them but I decided to leave reason will be explained below

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
Once for being a cunt towards an Admin (Which honestly deserved it)
Once for posting a SAHA application which wasn't good enough for them.
Once for advertising.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1/ You are not allowed to go to the turf as a Cop (when you're an officail gang member)
2/You are not allowed to use unclaimable rooftops
3/Helping as a medic or using properties is not allowed as well.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Not run around the safes room being extremly annoying to the crackers. all I will have to do is sit and shoot.

Name 3 Turf rules:
1/ You are not allowed to go to the turf as a Cop (when you're an officail gang member)
2/You are not allowed to use unclaimable rooftops
3/Helping as a medic or using properties is not allowed as well.

What is Roleplay?: Taking your godamn life into the game in a specific role

What is Deathmatching?: Killing anyone or having revenge on anyone for no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Tbh I am the type of guy who would ignore it or make banter out of it but if he keeps on doing I might just a staff member or an admin to talk to him.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ignore them like they were never there.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Uga,Yoko,Hotfire,Majima,Anarchy.Rowdy (The ones I know the most)

Here I come again trying to get into what I actually have wanted to get into for a while after what I saw and heard by my own eyes and my own ears. I want to join because this gang always felt like they held each others backs and helped each other no matter what the condition is. Me actually being around gangs for a short period of time was just because I didn't find in them what I found in AA. So here I am trying my luck at the final bus stop as I see it as a gang that would perfectly be what I wanted and would give me the love that I always wanted as I would give it back of course.
I've been around many gangs perhaps some during a short period of time the reason behind that was because I just couldn't find the place to settle in I did stay in TC and BS for several months and so but sadly they ended up dying. I joined TT recently to just settle in but sadly I just didn't go with the flow as some misunderstandings happened which lead to me leaving but here I am trying to join one of the biggest gang that has the family love that everyone has been seeking and hopefully this will be my last bus stop and the most enjoyable one. ^^
alt text

^[ alt text ]

@Rodriguez

We're happy to announce we finally decided to give you a shot. Welcome aboard! Accepted.

^[ alt text ]

@Nishki

It seems you're really interested huh? Even after being denied a couple of times...an Under Review should do it for now.

^[ alt text ]

Username: krystal861
Languages spoken: Native Turkish and Precise English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9
How long have you been playing on SAES: 6 months I believe.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Starting with how the name of the gang has come would be the most accurate beginning. Assassins, that's how they started the journey. There isn't an exact answer to who added Arms, a random wise guy simply added and it was accepted among the Assassins. In the summary of Arms Assassins, it's clearly defined that the name has given them the characteristic looks and the base idea, a name isn't just a name. For us, humans, it sticks to us for a lifetime, the same goes for this case as well apparently. Arms Assassins first started by building up a reputation for themselves to have a quality in the city of transports, San Fierro. That's actually where they started their journey. It is the oldest gang alive in the server with the highest reputation, they are in the position of suppliers to the whole San Andreas. Messing with them, uh it might end up a bit cheesy.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I took part in Underground Empire as a Soldier. Starting with how I first met with the people who recruited me would be the wisest beginning. I didn't have any clue about the game and a few people from the gang simply taught me the basics of the game. I was able to concentrate on the game and keep myself up to date with it. Luckily I was able to follow up on the instructions and I was liked among the gang. After having somewhat remarkable experience and knowledge about the game, I thought to myself that it was the best time to play for the major leagues.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I haven't received any punishment, I'm clean.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• A gang is only permitted to rob 2 banks per calendar day.

• Leaving the bank through rescue services on F1 panel or suiciding is not allowed.

• Shooting at vulnerable players during the teleport phase through the marker is not allowed.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Sticking to the rules and keeping myself up to date with the most recent updates on the rules is the first must. Other than that I'd say I should be focused on protecting the area and staying away from the vault room not to distract crackers. I also noticed some individuals selling during a rob which sounds very pathetic.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• The only permitted spawn during an ongoing turf war is your gang's own spawn, it is not allowed to gain an advantage over other spawns in the server. However, spawning at the hospital with the spawn of your gang is allowed.

• Shooting players outside the borders of the turf war zone is not allowed.

• Shooting from unclimbable roofs and heights is not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: It is to obtain a role for yourself and act accordingly to its demanding.
What is Deathmatching?: Simply damaging anyone without any valid reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'm supposed to take reasonable evidence and report but in most cases I don't even bother reporting unless the player is not committing it multiple times after the following rule break.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'd simply drive away and do whatever I already was on as they are not a threat to me.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I do and I have made connections with people inside. I had the opportunity to stick to people for a few days before applying to have a reasonable idea of what people are like, based on that I have taken my decision in applying.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm a passionate gamer and I really enjoy listening to music. I don't have a stable genre of favorite music, I can stick to any really. I tend to be a chill person who likes to do criminal activities after a tiring day.

alt text
alt text
Nickname: Ovallees
User Name: FelixOvalles12
Languages spoken: Spanish, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English level? (?/10): 2/10 my english skills is not really good, but i know the basic english
How long have you been playing in SAES: 1 year and about two months
In a quick and brief summary, tell us who the Arms Assassins are and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an anonymous group of gang members who started making ships with cargoes full of weapons in San Fierro and in all SA under the nickname of "assassins" where they were accumulating a good reputation until a man also added to his nickname his identity "weapons" where they already obtained a formidable name Arms Assassins.

Previous clans on the server (include reasons for leaving):

Undisputed_Command Very good gang from the beginning, and when covid entered the leaders were out of their country and inactivity began, we tried to keep but unfortunately the case we did not have the monthly requirement, TheOutfit was my gang until a few days I got kicked, reason, they announce a lms event and enter to participate were a hq and several members and when the lws announces that there are 6 participant I decide to go rush to what is left and I ran into the hq in front and I killed him, After that he started to tell me things by the cc to insult and all things, and I told him that in lms is not done team and not to talk more and that I apologize for killing him, It turns out that when a partner of the same gang enters the server and look at the panel of the gang tells me that I have a warning then there I explained that we were in a lms and killed the hq and that he got angry, then there began to say as the cc until I got tired of being quiet and I said two or three things and there I kicked
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got a ban on November 11, 2020 because I tried to change money from the game for real money via paypal, I did it innocently because I didn't know anything about that rule.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• No br allowed with less than 4 players.

• No reconnection is allowed within the br to get the maximum lifetime.

• a gang can only earn 2 brs per day.

Imagine you are AA and you are helping another gang during a bankrob. what are some of the things you should NOT do? Don't act retarded, don't kill criminals inside the br, and stay away or leak information to the police or some civilian before br.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• No showing up in houses / properties during war.

• No drugs / aerial vehicles allowed to climb unreachable structures.

• no clo is not allowed and no participation is allowed.

What is Roleplay? Take on the role of a criminal, cop or whatever you want and act like the real thing.
What is Deathmatching? Killing a player for no reason.
Someone DMs you, what do you do: Well, I should report it, but I'm not a pussy to go around the server crying and reporting people, so I'd just ignore it and keep playing.
You come across one or more cops, who don't try to stop you, what do you do? I go on my normal way
Do you know anyone in the gang, or have you made connections with anyone within the gang, before applying? If I have a lot of friends inside
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, I consider myself a nice guy I'm always active in the game and in discord I'm also always willing to help others I don't mind helping people with their problems. I always try to be nice to others, I'm almost always relaxed and under control, even when others insult me for whatever reason, you'll always see me relaxed, as it's pretty hard for me to get mad at someone (I think I wrote some embarrassing shit xd, but I really don't know how I can convince others, just give me a chance and I'll try it, I'll reapply many times if needed
alt text

alt text
alt text
Nickname: Juanes12|NLE

Username: juanes12

Languages spoken: main language Spanish and I have a medium knowledge in English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a group of gang members who began to steal ships in the city of San Fierro, these boats brought a cargo of weapons and this interested him a lot, they were accumulating quite a reputation as time passed in San Andreas, one day a guy arrived and was He named weapons and that was the inspiration for the great name Arms Assassins.

Undisputed command: from this gang I did not leave my own account, it disintegrated while I was afk

The Outfit: His gang left me because I no longer felt comfortable in the organization and wanted a change of scene

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have not received bans on the server
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
When a bankrob concludes, you may not kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn. You may also not use F1 -> I'm Stuck on the roof, or commit suicide to leave the bank/roof.

In a City Bank (LS/LV/SF) you can only defend an ongoing bank robbery from behind the glass in the lobby (SF/LV) or behind the double doors (LS). In a county bank (RC/TR/BC) you can only defend an ongoing back robbery from past door 1.

You can claim a bank robbery or rob a bank only when a complete team of robbers from your gang (4+) is present.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: do not kill criminals, do not pass information to the police about the robbery and never try to crack because I can make the robbery fail

Name 3 Turf rules:
You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drugs/vehicles is not allowed). To consider a rooftop/place climbable you must be able to access it from the ground or from another climbable rooftop/place without the usage of the drugs/vehicles.

Toggling war off temporarily during combat in order to evade special turf abilities such as headshot is abuse and punishable.

You may only assist in defending an allied turf war provided there is atleast 1 member of the defending gang actively defending the turf

What is Roleplay?: I choose my role as a criminal, a policeman or the different groups that exist in the sv and act as if we were in real life

What is Deathmatching?: Killing a player for no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I should report it, but the server is for fun and I prefer to skip that and continue playing normally

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I continue on my way

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have several friends within the organization

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, I'm a quiet guy, I don't like to get into trouble, I'm always active in discord, if they need me urgently, I'll try to get in as quickly as possible to help my colleagues, always listen to my superiors and obey everything that is ordered.
alt text

alt text
alt text
Nickname: Axel

Username: axelcancer

Languages spoken: main language Tagalog i can speak little bit English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 years

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a group of gang members who began to steal ships in the city of San Fierro, these boats brought a cargo of weapons and this interested him a lot, they were accumulating quite a reputation as time passed in San Andreas, one day a guy arrived and was He named weapons and that was the inspiration for the great name Arms Assassins.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):--
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: im never banned -
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
When a bankrob concludes, you may not kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn. You may also not use F1 -> I'm Stuck on the roof, or commit suicide to leave the bank/roof.

In a City Bank (LS/LV/SF) you can only defend an ongoing bank robbery from behind the glass in the lobby (SF/LV) or behind the double doors (LS). In a county bank (RC/TR/BC) you can only defend an ongoing back robbery from past door 1.

You can claim a bank robbery or rob a bank only when a complete team of robbers from your gang (4+) is present.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: do not kill criminals, do not pass information to the police about the robbery and never try to crack because I can make the robbery fail

Name 3 Turf rules:
You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drugs/vehicles is not allowed). To consider a rooftop/place climbable you must be able to access it from the ground or from another climbable rooftop/place without the usage of the drugs/vehicles.

Toggling war off temporarily during combat in order to evade special turf abilities such as headshot is abuse and punishable.

You may only assist in defending an allied turf war provided there is atleast 1 member of the defending gang actively defending the turf

What is Roleplay?:roleplay like acting in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Killing a player for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Deathmatch kill others players with no reasons you can report player and you will ask admin

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I did not notice

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:---

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us)Hello, I'm Axel from Philippines. Acez is my In real life friend im 10 years old and i love playing video games. im abit naughty and little luzer and all.. so yeah
alt text

Nickname: [TT]TbdS
Username: tbds
Languages spoken: Portuguese, English and little Spanish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Donald Trump / 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started to play in the Summer of 2010 and created my forum account in January 2011.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: You're my last resource in a desperate search for a little sanity in an insane world, plagued by monkey gifs and internet memes I no longer understand.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I was a member of Black-Crew in the early days, moved to the first generation of Hell Angels, Arms Assassins, Helvete and MI6 throughout the years. In 2012 I decided to create Tuga Thugs with JP4. I'm sure I'm forgetting some gangs and squads but it doesn't matter anyway.
I was also in DE but switched sides to CLO. I was a member of SAP, SAFD, ZIP, RaceTech, BoM, Gruppe6, SoA, SAHA, Cuban Cars and many other groups I no longer remember. I was in the Government that turned DE into Criminals and tried to legalize drugs. I was most distinguished as the leader of LWS, where I sold my body and soul. I applied and got accepted for Community Staff, where I stayed for a full year until I got promoted to SAES.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: In 2015 I retired and eventually got banned for unknown reasons to mankind, I believe it was god's plan.
Name 3 Bankrob rules: No.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Never do drugs, unless you're losing. In that case, I recommend a healthy dosage of methamphetamine.
Name 3 Turf rules: No.
What is Roleplay?: It's the incredibly boring process of pretending to do things you're not actually doing, while impersonating people or jobs you're not actually having.
What is Deathmatching?: Having fun!
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: DM that person back until they eventually give up and accept their loss, otherwise its your loss.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I usually throw nades at them because I can no longer throw a few in the Store Robberies, it would be a shame to miss such an opportunity.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know most people from back in the day, including former Leaders and HQs. I expect very good recommendations or I'm personally going to track down Canelas.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Also known as TbdS, I was once an active player and a very infamous cunt. You shouldn't be fooled by the sh*t I write because I'm mostly friendly ~[and I often dream of reviving the Third Rech and exterminating the useless and disgusting subhumans we now call "friends", starting by the gypsies]~(black).

^[ alt text ]

@Ovallees
Applied recently, we'll answer your application in the upcoming days
^[ alt text ]

@juanes12
Applied recently, we'll answer your application in the upcoming days
^[ alt text ]

@Axel
Damn can't decide which gang to apply to eh? Make up your mind already. Denied
^[ alt text ]

@Nishki
I appreciate your effort and not giving up on us! Sadly you are Denied @Yoko will tell you the reason privately anytime soon!
^[ alt text ]

@Hitler
Hey long time no see friend! @Yoko also sold his body and soul to become leader of LWS. Great application tho! I had a great laugh reading it. I would love to accept you but pending seems to be good :P
^[ alt text ]

~[Yours Truly, AA HQ.]~(99004d)

Nickname: Boody
Username: abdoabdo
Languages spoken: Arabic & English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing during late 2011 and created my first forum account in 2012 as Icy.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: A group of illegitimate "assassins" based in the city of San Fierro, they provide arms to the state of San Andreas in different quantities that lie between small handguns to rather large, or should I say enormous weapon shipments to other gangs. They're well known for their lack of morals since they steal without regret, and take what isn't theirs - but they also never give up what they claim to be of their own assets, it's a thing some would call a rather "lackadaisical attitude".
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Balkan Spikes at first in 2012, but I was eventually inactive and then kicked, followed by: GJMC's 1st & 2nd generation, Tuga Thugs - I had to leave GJMC the first time due to connection issues, then I quit TT because my PC couldn't start up anymore. The second generation of GJMC shut down during my time as Vice President due to lack of activity, co-led by Turbo. Shortly after; I joined Sons of Anarchy and stayed there until it had reached level 3 and eventually shut down due to lack of interest from the members. I started Rampage Rednecks alongside Turbo and Darude, I had to shut the gang down shortly after. after a small but eventful and fun ride with the boys but every good thing comes to an end (except for AA, for god's sake), I had to depart the server due to my recent health condition and it eventually shut down due to lack of activity.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 Bankrob rules: You may not kill yourself in any way during a bank robbery (e.g; ask a friend to kill you, jump off the roof, or press F1 > I'm Stuck to respawn.). A gang may only do two bank robberies per day, and a gang must have at least four of their members online to start AND finish a bank robbery.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: First and foremost here, the thing you should always do and not only in this situation is: Use common sense, please. With common sense we wouldn't even need the majority of the server rules, don't shoot other criminals during the bank robbery and last but not least: never leak any info.
Name 3 Turf rules: NEVER: Shoot from unclimbable rooftops, toggle /war off to avoid the turfing scripts (e.g; headshots), do not spawn at your property when killed during a turf war and then return to combat.
What is Roleplay?: The process of pretending you're some nutjob and playing their role, immersing yourself into the scene to act like the human (or dog? lol) you're pretending to be without being too cringy.
What is Deathmatching?: Attacking another player (or a player's asset, such as a vehicle) without proper reasoning to do so.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Brush it off and if necessary, /report them if I have proof.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Flee, just in case.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Yes, I'd like to speak a bit about myself. My name is Abdelrahman, I was born in Alexandria (Egypt), and moved to Cairo when I was 5 to attend school. I have many pastimes e.g. working out and long-distance cycling, the latter makes me feel better mentally and physically since I used to work nights at a rather young age, so I happen to find myself desperate for a change. I started playing MTA right after my 6th birthday back in 2010 partaking in a role-play community called Valhalla Gaming. I could barely speak English but I managed to learn the basics very quickly and I joined a "faction" which is the equivalent of a gang/squad there that included very friendly members who helped me learn the ropes.

When people ask me about my time there, I tell them about the valuable lessons that I learned and still put to use 10 years later, but about all the negatives too, not exclusive to the server specifically but playing too many video games at very young age in general.

I have had it in my mind for a while now to finally take the plunge this time of the year and apply for AA, having been advised by many of my former teammates as well as close friends who also suggested I opt for a high level gang that would be a better fit for me.

I may not be great tactically in the game. - in fact, I've never been remarkable for my kills or shooting skills in the server during my ten or eleven years here, but I also understand that the system here entails much more than just one aspect. I can confidently say that I'm ready to work hard to understand and enforce said aspects, doing whatever is necessary to reach my and my higher ups' objectives in the meanwhile. Given the fact that I arrive from a relatively similar background that hugely contributed to my maturity, I can assure you that I'll be able to satisfy the expectations of the higher ups in the gang and lead the gang to greater things. In my opinion, one of my strengths is my observational skills. I have always been able to pay attention to minute details, and this is a skill that I believe I can utilize efficiently within the gang. Another strength that I carry is my ability to follow orders carefully and accurately, which is complimented by my patience so as to take in others' input carefully. When working in a hierarchical structure, similar to the gang's, I believe that it is crucial that those at the bottom heed to instructions given by the higher-ups, as their experience could outweigh mine heavily. This is also crucial to keep order within a hierarchical structure. Furthermore, I believe that this characteristic will allow me to find compromises that should benefit all parties in very difficult circumstances.

Sometimes I find myself putting too much weight on my shoulders, instead of searching for support. I believe that working within a cooperative team will help this issue, as I will be more accustomed to communicating with other players, and at times, will have to seek guidance. It's an issue that I know I can work on, and I'm very determined to work in a team that will help me grow as a person, for the better. Critical and independent thinking is indeed one of my strengths, and incorporating these strengths with my weaknesses is hopefully gonna allow me to be a very valuable asset to the gang as a whole.

^[ alt text ]

@Ovallees

We appreciate your interest in joining us, surprisingly we received some positive comments / feedback on your behalf. Your application is good for a 2/10 level skill which makes us wonder if you really wrote it. Anyway you're Pending keep hanging around with our members.

^[ alt text ]

@juanes12

Same as above we're glad to have new blood interested in our gang, however there was unfortunately almost no feedback about you. Applying and fading out does not work at all. On the other hand we value our members feedback so same as above you should show yourself to them instead of constantly trying to contact the HR's. Denied

^[ alt text ]

@Hitler

Never thought I'd be answering an application of yours Tiago, time goes by fast! No introduction needed, welcome back!

^[ alt text ]

@Boody

Decent app, try showing yourself and we'll see how it goes from there. Pending

^[ alt text ]

~[AA :p]~(99004d)