Arms Assassins

Canelas

Oke, so you cost me a good sleep tonight, lets get it over with.

I did a little digging. Turns out u lied, lied a lot actually about yourself here. To keep it short, we don't like liars and you really shouldn't use yet another account to join a gang, which in matter of fact you got denied for, well if my math is correct - 5 months ago. Wouldn't it be better to just work on your name, rather than begin with lies? So to sum up, Folqin, you seem like a good guy, but the way you try to manipulate and lie just to get into the organization is just disgusting. Also tunisian-mexican? That's hella crazy fusion.

You are denied.

Yours, VL & HQ boys.

^[ alt text ]

Username: Darude (darude)
Languages spoken: English, bit of German, Slovenian

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9

How long have you been playing on SAES: 6 years

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: One of the most respected and oldest gangs on SAES. Arms Assassins supplies whole San Andreas with weaponry and anybody that stands in their way won't last long.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): MMC, 2x SoA, GJMC (They all closed)

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Gang can do 3 BRs a day

• Never use "I'm stuck" or make suicide to leave the bank

• Gang that's robbing can kill any player inside or outside the bank

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I shouldn't leak their BR to the police or ruin it in any other way. My main task is to defend the hallways and keep the police away from safes.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• If spawned as a police officer, you must arrest both sides

• Only use gang and hospital spawn

• Never camp on unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?: While roleplaying, you are pretending to act in the game like you'd act in your real life with the help of various animations and commands.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone in various ways without any reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I should take a deep breath, relax and simply report him if he's persistent with killing me. If it was a mistake or a new player I usually don't report.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, just pass by them or stop if they want to roleplay.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Sadly not.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm very loyal and calm. I respect rules and never had any problem with anyone. First time I wanted to join your gang, I got denied couple of years ago, so I want to try my luck again. I can say that I gained a lot of experience through 6 years of being here

Username: Turbo (turbo12345)
Languages spoken: Dutch, Turkish and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: The gang is one of the oldest, biggest and quality arms dealing organizations
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

• STF, left to join an upcoming squad CIA

• CIA, closed

• The Silence Of Death, closed

• FBI, left to create my own MC

• GJMC, closed

• SoA, closed

As I am playing since 2013 I have joined a lot of organizations some of them I don't even remember anymore. Those organizations stated above are the ones I remember since the 2nd of June 2018.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Yes got banned a long time ago for multi-accounting

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• A gang member is not allowed to switch to another organization to assist with cracking during the bankrob.

• A gang is allowed up to 3 bankrobs daily

• Gang members are not allowed to attempt to ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as a cop

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I would not call anyone specific beside AA members, because there is a risk of the bankrob being leaked.
Name 3 Turf rules:

• You are not allowed to turn off the /war command to avoid special turf abilities during the war

• You are not allowed to focus only on one side as a cop, you are obligated to arrest both sides

• You are not allowed to use your property spawn, you are only able to spawn at your gang base or at the hospital

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is simply said acting a character like you are in a real life
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone or damaging his vehicle without a valid reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Nothing much actually, I would try to get an evidence by taking a screenshot or a record and would simply report him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I would not do anything, but if I see them trying to catch me I would gently rip their ass off

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: @Cheess
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Turbo and I am playing on the server since 2013. I have experienced a lot and been through a lot of situations. I started as a 10 year old boy without any English proficiency, but learned a lot on the server. Due the server I always passed my English exams at school. I had my own motor club called Gypsy Jokers MC maybe you heard about it. Sadly we had to close it due no interests in MCs. And yeah that is what I wanted to tell about myself.

Nickname: ChicoRocha
Languages spoken: Portuguese, Spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 4/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 8 years.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the most respected and most morally gang in all of San Andreas whose differential is the sale of arms making the best weapons available to everyone, for me the gang must be a big family where one helps the other while always being on top.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): in 2014 and 2015 when I was playing I was not as aware of the game as I am today, so I wasn't even part of a gang, my first gang was the CDC was NV 4 but it closed, so I went to INKAS where I went NV5 (HQ) that also closed was for that reason just my exit

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was never banned

Name 3 BR rules:
( 1 ) Don't use anims to crack the safe
( 2 ) Don't try to start an bank robbery alone, thats not allowed
( 3 ) Don't block the safes, untill you're removing crackers focus

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: There are several things, some of them are, not being in the coffers of money disturbing those who are cracking, not helping the gang to defend outside the bank (only the gang whose BR is doing it can), never starting a PBR during a gang's BR.

Name 3 GR rules:
( 1 ) Don't use granades at gr, thats count using vehicles to bomb the enemy
( 2 ) Squads are allowed to arrest
( 3 ) It is not permited to gang members spawn as police to arrest player to help ur gang

Name 3 Turf rules:
( 1 ) When you're spawned as cop, you need to arrest the both side are fighting
( 2 ) You're not allowed to spawn as medic or food man to help an side, thats count as rulebreak too.
( 3 ) You cannot commit DM outside the war zone.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is a life within the game, that is, acting like real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching or DM is you killing someone or causing damage to cars or players with any type of object or weapon outside the game's Roleplay.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Take an Screenshot and do /report in-game, dont revenge it never, count as DM also!

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I must not do anything unless they try to arrest me or want to do some kind of roleplay.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes I have several friends and acquaintances within the gang are they @Bizzle @Siirtuga @Willy @Rubik @Gonza @Canelas @Gui @Edgar @Licano

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, my real name is Francisco da Rocha I live in southern Brazil I come from a simple family I have a professional computer course. In the game and in life I always try to be a humble and playful person, but I know there are times when you have to be serious, in the game one of my differentials is to be a cracker, I try to expand my knowledge in English and be able to communicate fluently from SAES I believe that many people with nothing of knowledge got it just using the game I believe I can too. What I have to offer is my loyalty as a person and as a player I am always able to listen and improve what is necessary. I try to make new friends and have new knowledge and fun within the gang. AA :p

@Turbo

We received a lot of feedback on your behalf, mostly not so promising. Denied Re-apply in 2070 if you're still interested. Joking...? You may apply later on, don't do it too soon or the result will be the same.

^[ alt text ]

@ChicoRocha

+/- application, viva los MACACOS! Keep hanging with our members, Pending.

^[ alt text ]

Username: Clown
Languages spoken: Danish and english

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA are the biggest arms dealer in San Andreas and it shows, AA is one of the most respected gangs on the server. They are now so big that nobody causes a threat to them

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): TT O OC STF FA ALT MI-6

• TT: I had a create time in TT but after a few months I decided to leave to join a squad

• O: I was a part of O for 1 year and 3 months but decided to leave because i did not feel home

• OC: Closed

• STF: Left to join an upcoming gang that I can't remember the name of

• FA: Closed

• TBS: TBS was the first gang i joined and I can't remember if I left or if I was there until it closed

• ALT: Left ALT because the trucker life wasn't for me

• MI-6: Can't remember why i left the squad

There has been more but it was some time ago, so I don't remember

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: In the start of my carrier i was banned for 24 hours because of dm. since then i have not got any bans

Name 3 Bankrob rules: 1. One gang is allowed 3 bank robs per day 2. its not allowed to switch gang to assist in cracking during a bankrob 3. no suicide or f1 I'm stuck

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you shouldabsolutely NOT do?: I Shall no be in the way of any kind, I'm there to defend

Name 3 Turf rules: 1. you can not be on roofs that's only accessible with a car or heli ex. 2. you can only use gang/hospital spawn 3. if spawned as a cop you can't only try to arrest one side

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is a part of the game where you act like its real life, like getting pulled over by the cops or going to police station to be questioned.

What is Deathmatching?: Deatmatching is killing without reason

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: It depends on the situation if it was a mistake then I don't mind and if it is DM i will tell them to read the rules in f1 and if it continues I will report them.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, I just keep passing them.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Kik

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Marcus and currently i have a full time job as a customer supporter for a danish company. I have played on this server for a few years and I have had a few different names (Kaczmarek, Marcus and Threrealman) and recently changed to Clown. since I stared playing on the server i have matured and I feel more comfortable with RPs and getting a better result.

Hello boys,

@ChicoRocha

@ChicoRocha

+/- application, viva los MACACOS! Keep hanging with our members, Pending.

^[ alt text ]

Your application will remain Pending we unfortunately haven't see you around that much lately. Show yourself a bit more.

^[ alt text ]

@Clown

Under review. Same as above, get online!

^[ alt text ]

Username: Turbo (turbo12345)
Languages spoken: Dutch, Turkish and English

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: The gang is one of the oldest, biggest and quality arms dealing organizations

• STF, left to join an upcoming squad CIA

• CIA, closed

• The Silence Of Death, closed

• FBI, left to create my own MC

• GJMC, closed

• SoA, closed

As I am playing since 2013 I have joined a lot of organizations some of them I don't even remember anymore. Those organizations stated above are the ones I remember since the 2nd of June 2018.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Yes got banned a long time ago for multi-accounting

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Solo bankrob is not allowed

• You are not allowed to kill yourself by using F1>I'm stuck or jumping from the roof of the bank

• Gang members are not allowed to attempt to ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as a cop

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I would not call anyone specific beside AA members, because there is a risk of the bankrob being leaked.
Name 3 Turf rules:

• You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs/places

• You may only assist in defending your alliance in turf wars if there is atleast 1 member of the defending gang actively

• You are not allowed to use your property spawn, you are only able to spawn at your gang base or at the hospital

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is simply said acting a character like you are in a real life
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone or damaging his vehicle without a valid reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would try to talk with him or else simply report him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: @Cheess
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello ladies and gentlemen here I am again. Actually I tried to wait till 2070, but after some thorough research about humanity health and calculations I noticed that it's not really possible to wait till 2070 since I investigated about the life expectancy of an average human today. I found out that the average lifespan is around 79 years so if my calculations are correct I will be 67 years old in 2070 (if am still alive). And that is not an appropriate age to play MTA I guess. So yeah thank you for reading my application AA:p

^[ alt text ]

@ChicoRocha

Positive feedback overall, hopefully you'll find a home in AA! Welcome aboard.

^[ alt text ]

@Clown

We've surprisingly received good feedback on your behalf from our beloved AA's, keep it up! Pending.

^[ alt text ]

@Turbo

Spicey application, mixed opinions, a lot of feedback etc. Though we look forward to see what can you offer. Pending.

^[ alt text ]

~[AA :p]~(99004d)

Username: Phoenix
Languages spoken: English/Russian
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2016

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins are one of the oldest gangs with a big history which specialized on weapons. AA always come to the aid of each other and dont remain indifferent to those who ask for help on the server. I also believe that AA is one of the most respected groups on the server, because all participants follow the rules of the server and arent seen to violate these rules.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): ThC, MMC. I learned a lot from these guys, but it's time to grow further. A. A. is a new challenge for me. I took my time with the app because I wanted to bring maximum benefit to the gang. Up to this point I wasn't ready for the gang, now I'm 100% confident in my abilities.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was never banned.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. Don't marker kill.

2. One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 gang bank robs per day

3. When a bankrob concludes, you cant kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Members of gangs arent allowed to attempt to ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as Police or informing other cops on the server about the bank rob.

Name 3 Turf rules:

1. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs. You must be able to access it from the ground or from another climbable roof without the usage of the vehicles.

2. You can only use your gangs spawn & hospital spawn during a turf war.

3. While spawned as a cop you are obligated to arrest both sides during turfs.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is a game of life. For example, crims. It is to behave as criminals behave in real life. The same can be said about the police and about all other classes.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing without reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll find out the reason first. If it is illogical, I will report him.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing. Let him go his own way.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Chess, Khaled.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Ainur. I work as a drilling engineer for an oil company. I play SAES to relax and have a fan in my free time. I always help my friends, hang on with them. If someone asks for advice, I will always come to help. I'm good with guns, and I'm not easy to get jailed. I am persistent and always get my way. I want to be a part of such a cool club and bring maximum benefit.

Username: brondy
Languages spoken: Turkish and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing since the 2013 summer
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: They are the best gun smugglers in San Andreas selling them for the best price. They supply weapons to other players who are in need of them.

• RDMC: Because of inactivity (closed)

• Cripz: Problem with members

• TugaThugs: I left to create a gang with my friends

• NwA: Because we had some problems and I decided to leave because I believe these problems cannot be solved.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned a long time ago because of multi-accounting. when I was a new player(2013)

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Markerkilling is not allowed.

• One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 gang bank robs per day.

• Official gang members cannot stop a bank robbery as a policeman.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I shouldn't leak it to cops, I shouldn't mess up around and represent my gang well.
Name 3 Turf rules:

• Helping your gang as a police/medic is not allowed.

• Spawning at properties is not allowed.

• You may only shoot if either you or the player you are shooting is inside the zone.

What is Roleplay?: Role-playing means acting in-game as in real life. For example acting like a cop, robber, mafia, pilot, etc. We can of course add more.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching means shooting other players without any legit reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I take SS and report to admins immediately. if the guy is a gang member I report him to his HQ.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I just go my own way and ignore them

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I can say that I know some members, such as Yoko , Hotfire , Cheess, and some more.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
My name is Mehmet Ali and I am 24 years old. I live in Turkey / Bursa. I love my job and I'm thinking about moving forward in my profession. I'm studying at another university while I'm working. I'm always trying to improve myself. I like to make time for myself and appreciate my free time. like all kinds of video games. I also love listening to music and reading books that I usually read novel-style books. I like hanging out with my friends and playing games. I always try to make good use of my free time. I spend a lot of time on the computer and try to use it in a positive way. I love listening to Rap music, and I usually like old-school rap songs. I communicate with a lot of people in my profession and sell products abroad. Thanks to my profession, I learn to speak to a lot of people, to appeal to people, and to help them.

alt text

@Phoenix-0

We gave you enough time, and unfortunately no interest was shown. Denied. You may apply again if you're still interested, remember doing it too soon will guide to the same result.

^[ alt text ]

@Brondy

Decent application...known fella, however we have received mixed opinions about you. Your application will remain "under review" for the time being while we get more feedback, nevertheless try to stick around our members.

^[ alt text ]

Username: bluelive122
Languages spoken: Arabic and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would say a 9 or maybe an 8.5 I've got some mistakes here and there

How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing saes for around 6 to 7 years went inactive for around a year and half and I am fully active at the moment

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: ArmsAssasins are basically one of the biggest and strongest gangs around San Andreas when it comes to weapons as they have proved themselves around.

1/ I have joined TC as it died later on.
2/BS been there with some cool peeps for around 8 month but sadly it died.
3/Came back from inactivity and joined OC as I was kicked due to arguing with an HQ as we later on fixed what happened and I joined back for it to be deleted soon.
4/ThC I didn't really last long enough there as I went to CripZ with my best mate Redlive.
5/CripZ we enjoyed the first few weeks of it as it started getting boring when everything was in a lang that we don't understand.
6/TT was actually a super fun gang had a 6 month ride with them but I decided to leave reason will be explained below

for private reasons that i'd explain to an HQ ingame.Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have been banned twice once for insulting a staff as a joke but then get banned by Daryl because he can't take a joke

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1/You are only allowed to do two bank robberies a day.
2/You are not allowed to deathmatch players after the bank robbery is done.
3/You can't respond to a BR as a cop (when you're in an official gang)

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bank rob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I should not interfere in anything that doesn't concern me I go there to attend aid the gang that is doing the bank rob.

Name 3 Turf rules:
1/ You are not allowed to go to the turf as a Cop (when you're an officail gang member)
2/You are not allowed to use unclaimable rooftops
3/Helping as a medic or using properties is not allowed as well.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is basically the definition of trying to be as professional ingame as you are in real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Randomly killing people for no reason at all.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: To be honest I am the type of guy who would just ignore it and go on I wouldn't report unless he keeps on doing it on and on.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Simply ignore them as they do not exist.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
I have had a small Talk with Yoko and I know some other members such as Anarchy and Rowdy,Majima some other cool peeps such as Cristian and Pinky tinky (cross) and so on.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

I've been around many gangs perhaps some during a short period of time the reason behind that was because I just couldn't find the place to settle in I did stay in TC and BS for several months and so but sadly they ended up dying. I joined TT recently to just settle in but sadly I just didn't go with the flow as some misunderstandings happened which lead to me leaving but here I am trying to join one of the biggest gang that has the family love that everyone has been seeking and hopefully this will be my last bus stop and the most enjoyable one. ^^

Username: Phoenix
Languages spoken: English/Russian
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2016

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins are one of the oldest gangs with a big history which specialized on weapons. AA always come to the aid of each other and dont remain indifferent to those who ask for help on the server. I also believe that AA is one of the most respected groups on the server, because all participants follow the rules of the server and arent seen to violate these rules.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): ThC, MMC. I learned a lot from these guys, but it's time to grow further. A. A. is a new challenge for me. I took my time with the app because I wanted to bring maximum benefit to the gang. Up to this point I wasn't ready for the gang, now I'm 100% confident in my abilities.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was never banned.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. Don't marker kill.

2. One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 gang bank robs per day

3. When a bankrob concludes, you cant kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Members of gangs arent allowed to attempt to ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as Police or informing other cops on the server about the bank rob.

Name 3 Turf rules:

1. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs. You must be able to access it from the ground or from another climbable roof without the usage of the vehicles.

2. You can only use your gangs spawn & hospital spawn during a turf war.

3. While spawned as a cop you are obligated to arrest both sides during turfs.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is a game of life. For example, crims. It is to behave as criminals behave in real life. The same can be said about the police and about all other classes.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing without reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll find out the reason first. If it is illogical, I will report him.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing. Let him go his own way.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Gui, Kikas, Chico, Anarchy, Corpse, Turbo, Kowalsi, Skinner

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Ainur. I work as a drilling engineer for an oil company. I play SAES to relax and have a fan in my free time. I always help my friends, hang on with them. If someone asks for advice, I will always come to help. I'm good with guns, and I'm not easy to get jailed. I am persistent and always get my way. I want to be a part of such a cool club and bring maximum benefit.

Username: GrimmJawX
Languages spoken: English, a little German, Greek, Romanian

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 10

How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 week

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: One of the most respected and oldest gangs on SAES. Arms Assassins supplies whole San Andreas with weaponry and anybody that stands in their way won't last long.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): none

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: none

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

Gang can do 3 BRs a day

Never use "I'm stuck" or make suicide to leave the bank

Gang that's robbing can kill any player inside or outside the bank

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I shouldn't leak their BR to the police or ruin it in any other way. My main task is to defend the hallways and keep the police away from safes.

Name 3 Turf rules:

If spawned as a police officer, you must arrest both sides

Only use gang and hospital spawn

Never camp on unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?: While roleplaying, you are pretending to act in the game like you'd act in your real life with the help of various animations and commands.

What is Deathmatching?: PKing someone for no actual reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I should take a deep breath, relax and simply report him if he's persistent with killing me. If it was a mistake or a new player I usually don't report.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, just pass by them or stop if they want to roleplay.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Avanger and Anarchy are friends with me.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): i'm mostly into much activity when online, I do job alot because I like to earn some coin since im on my start yet. and i'm a person that you can trust without exceptions that i'm a new player I just try doing my best everytime I play

@ugabuga said in Arms Assassins:

Username: GrimmJawX
Languages spoken: English, a little German, Greek, Romanian

Hi,

My name is Spetnazz. I'm a HQ of the gang called 'Tuga Thugs'. I would just like to inform you, that I very much like your username Ugabuga, and that you're welcome on our Discord at anytime. We could always use another Ugabuga monkey. Best of luck with your AA application, friend, may the Ugabuga be with you

thank you very much my spetsnaz friend I appreciate your invitation but right now I am holding into joining AAs because I like this clan and I have lots of friends in it and would like to be in the same clan as them so we can be close to eachother a little bit more and hang out in the same clan as much as possible. again thanks, I would like to join ur discord like why not? its good making new friends for everyone. Regards, Ugabugabuga! :)

@ugabuga said in Arms Assassins:

thank you very much my spetsnaz friend I appreciate your invitation but right now I am holding into joining AAs because I like this clan and I have lots of friends in it and would like to be in the same clan as them so we can be close to eachother a little bit more and hang out in the same clan as much as possible. again thanks, I would like to join ur discord like why not? its good making new friends for everyone. Regards, Ugabugabuga! :)

Aight, our link is https://discord.gg/RdQR53REFT Feel free to join whenever.

Sorry for spamming your topic, AA

^[ alt text ]

@Brondy

Hey there Brondy, we appreciate your interest and really hoped to move forward with your request, however we unfortunately did not receive positive feedback on your behalf. Like someone said "the past is never dead" and you're not the exception, there's unsolved problems between you and some of our members, I'd suggest you to clear that up and perhaps try again in the future. For now you're denied.

^[ alt text ]

@Nishki

What are we going to do about you Nishki? Decent application, although most of our members agree on you being a chill lad, we also agree on one thing, your past...ironically. You'll have to show more than just being interested in joining AA...loyalty perhaps. Denied.

^[ alt text ]

@Phoenix-0

It didn't took you long to try again eh! We've received decent feedback about you, try to stay active and don't vanish away like you did in the past. Pending.

^[ alt text ]

@ugabuga

Glad to see new blood interested in AA, although some other dogs like @Spetnazz @Draven and @Fugitive are willing to offer you the world don't listen to them, they're known scammers/bug abusers etc..! Anyway keep hanging around. Decent feedback from our beloved AA's. Stay away from the reports, you're doing good. Pending.

^[ alt text ]