Arms Assassins

Canelas

@Skinner
There have been some reports about you lately. While we would love to have you in, we still deem you a bit too wild to fit in. Feel free to try again in a week or so if you want to try again.

@Twenta
@Douglass
@Cuervo
Welcome to the Familia

Username: ItzSpicey
Languages spoken: Greeks,English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 5-6 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins Roleplay is a Gang who it makes their own Guns and selling them arround on SA on The Right Price's for they will make Money the gang he got Assassins who they making their secret missions about BankRobs StoreRobs etc, They are Old on SA and everyone knows them and they wont to make any fight with them cause they know it that they are one of the strongest gangs on SA, With simple words its a Mafia gang with Assassin's who they are unstoppable and if you will touch them they will Fuck your ass.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): CripZx2,ICE,ToB,BBMC,UE,LE,OC.
CripZ: it was the 1st gang who iv joined on saes and i was dont know much i just get kicked cause i was rulebreaking.
ICE: I left from this squad cause the leadership was bad
ToB: Well i get banned from SAES and they kicked me.
BBMC: Gang Closed
UE: well i was not feeling good there and i was about to leave i tell that to HQs and they kicked me before ill press to Leave
OC: The gang was not goin good and i was know it that who it was theme of time that who he will get deleted and i just left and after 2 weeks it get deleted
LE: i was in LE from the 1st day who it get created untill his Death who it happend today i'am really sad about that cause iv loved alot this gang and the ppl of it
CripZ2: well i joined again after from very long btw i left for ill help my buddy with his gang.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: yes only 1 time i was really stupid with that and i hate my act well i was playning in 1v1 gt and i scammed somebody he was had proofs and i was know it then he reported me and admin was asking me if it was real he was know it that who it was real he was just asking me to see my answer and i started to lying at him since from when i was know it that who it has proofs and Boom i get Banned, i know it was really really stupid thing and move that who i did not only to admin and my action about GT scam

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1st.One gang is allowed to start a Bank rob when he have more than 4 members online.
2st.A gang he can make 3 Bank Robs each day.
3st.Its not allowed to escape from The Roof and die from fall damage after from a Bank Rob, cause its called avoid.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:after from their Br if they will ask me to kill them for they will respawn i will not do that and if they will tell me to spawn as Medic or PizzaBoy for ill help them with heal i will not cause its rulebreak.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1st.Its not allowed to spawn as cop and start arresting your enemys.
2st.Don't Spawn to your House while there is turfzone
3st.Don't Spawn as Medic/PizzaBoy to help your gang members to heal
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is to take a action from RealLife and doing it ingame. its like theatre you are taking a role and you copy the things who this role is doing in real life to the ingame Life.
What is Deathmatching?: When you Killing somebody without any reason or when dming vehicles without any reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: ill take a Screenshot and i will Report him if he doing it alot of times or if he did it 1-2 times i will just ignore him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i just keep doing my ELK Things!.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well I'am 16 years old and I love games. I like to eat pizza and I'am a friendly guy. I like the athletism as i used to play football for 11 years. I love going outside with my friend and have fun there. I love energy drinks like Monster nearly as much as gaming. I spend alot of time infront of the computer which is nearly around 10 hours a day, guess you could call me a nolifer. I also stream on the twitch!

Username: Nobru
Languages spoken: Native language = arabic and i can speak English-french-spanish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: I joined this community back in 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassin's their name is a brand for all the gangs around the world they are well known and earned the trust of every supplier ever exicted in their domains, They are Brothers and sisters. they're name and members grow each day. They own every Ammunation store in San Andreas, you will find the best quality of guns they are skilled enough to handle every gun that exists in the entire world Also they are based on a cargo ship, Located in San Fierro there was the start of their journey.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): The Gang i remember I was in is OverDose Crime: that's the only one i remember because Horrible experineces always be remembered. Left for the Imaturity of the gang and behavior.And Applied for SAPA: and when i got accepted i directly started enhyancing my skills they taught me so many thing that helped me until this days to make my stay in SAES joyable and safe After That i got my PC and applied for NNB: and got accepted but after some personal problems i quit the game for almost 3 years. Now im back.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have never ever got banned.

Name 3 Bankrob rules :
1 - A Gang allowed to make only 3 Bank robs per day.
2 - You can't bank rob alone, only when there is a complete team of lvl 4+ with you.
3 - camping in the entrace of a bank once a BR has started is Forbiden.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I would not ruin their BR and Respect what they are doing by avoiding annoying them by spamming local chat or Distracting their Crackers or leaks their Bank robs.

Name 3 Turf rules:
1 - Don't spawn as Cop , Medic to help yor team mates.
2 - Don't Fight outside the zone
3 - Don't spawn at houses inside the turfzone

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is acting like you are in real life.

what is Deathmatching?: Killing someone or smashing their cars without any reasonable cause.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Well, sometimes i ignore them but i usually type /report.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will wish them a good day and keep on going.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yeah, I know some of them ( Ardron - Gal - Edgar - KOKO - Nicus - PINKY + Chess )

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, my name is Jihed, 20 years old from Tunisia but im a mix between French and tunisian I'm a professionel Graphic Designer i work as a full time Designer in one of the biggest Televisions in my country,Photoshop is my wife i love designing coming up with new ideas im so creative i call my self artistic because i know who i'm and what im capable of, I prefer team work in everything so I can improve my communciations skills specially with other languages that's how i learned spanish. Let's speak about SAES and why i came back to the server well i had this weird feeling one day I woke up i had like a real desire to play MTA again drive a car meet my friends again have a laugh .....etc. And yeah that's how i came back. And maybe you guys wondering why i would apply for AA from all the other clans. Well OBVIOUSLY Arm's Assassins is engouh. No more talking + ardron + Gal adviced me to join and to be honest I'm trying to have some fun with the boys meet new people make some new friends learn new languages who knows maybe one day we meet ( I know it's hard) but who knows about the future. And everyone know AA is a huge family.

alt text
Hello its your boy from Polska,

@Zeno_ - We aren't conviced that you are fully into criminal side yet as you've left previous squad not so long ago. If u think differently then apply whenever you feel ready.

@Nobru4Life - Glad you've applied for us but we are certain u wouldnt fit in our gang.
alt text

@Skinner guess it's one of your dreams, therefore:

alt text

:::

alt text

hello bwoi
:::

Yours,
AA VL & HQ's :p

Nickname: Amazing
Username: devilfox
Languages spoken: My native language is Portuguese, I speak English and a little bit of Spanish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing in SAES since 2012, I went inactive for 1 / 2 years then I came back.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins, one of the oldest gangs in SA history, they owns every single Ammu-Nation around SA, their role is about selling and providing the best guns.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

• CripZ: Old generation CripZ, It died.

• Red Devils MC: Kicked for inactivity.

• The Outfit: I left The Outfit for some personal bussiness in real life, wasnt able to play.

• Overdose Crime: I left because of High Command problems.

• Underground Empire: I left to continue my journey as a founder of a gang.

• Rogue 21: We decided to close.

• The Company: I didnt fit in this gang.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Switching gangs to assist another gang cracking during a bankrob is not allowed.

• A gang can only do a maximum of 3 bankrobs per day.

• Gang who are robbing can kill any player who trying to ruin bankrob.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I shouldnt ruin the bankrob by leaking information to cops, killing other players or distracting crackers and defenders.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You can only spawn at your gangs spawn and hospital spawn.

• Camping on unclimbable roofs is not allowed.

• Assisting your gang as a medic, emergency or food dealer is not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching means killing someone without a reason, thats not allowed.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I can report him by taking a screenshot, or I just ignore him if I just get DMed one or two times.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: If they wanna start a Roleplay, I pull over and follow their instructions, otherwise I follow my path.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I do. I have a good relationship with Siirtuga.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Marco Rocha, I'm 19 years old and I live in oPorto, Portugal. I love meeting with friends, smoke some joints, driving around city, going to the beach, to the gym, having a conversation with family. The most important thing for me is being respectfull with everyone, I can be an awesome friend, and advisor. I suffered a lot in my whole life, so I can say that I have a good maturity to handle with some stuffs. I will do the best I can.

Thank you for you time guys.

Nickname: Spider
Username: kaka02
Languages spoken: Arabic , French, English , and some turkish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Like 5 years ago.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a gang which make his own arms and sell it around SA , It is old one in SA , AA take the cash of their day from selling the guns which they made also from Bankrobs and Btorerobs .
ICE : left :inactive squad .
NavM : kicked : because i fought with siper.
UE: kicked : i can explain the reason in-game .
CripZ : left ; no fun there and also no respect .
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: i got ban for one day by Joe ( daryl now) for dming someone when i was new one.
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Don't abuse anims

• Don't marker kill/arrest

• Don't spawn as cop and go to other gangs bankrob.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: i should not kill cops at marker (markerkill) , i should not kill any person in the bank ( deathmatching) , i should not abuse animations also i have to dont leak the br to cops .

Name 3 Turf rules:

• dont spawn in your house while turf war is going on

• dont use unclaimbable roofs .

• dont spawn as medic or cop to help your gang members .

What is Roleplay?: RolePlay is acting like in real life , ex: stoping criminal drank and still driving his car .
What is Deathmatching?: deamthatching or DM is killing or shooting persons without any reason or shooting this person's car , ex: shooting some one without any reason .
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If this one who dms me in a gang i should take ScreenShoot and send it to HQ team , but if this one is not in any gang and still breaking the rules by dming me i will take screenShoot and report him derectly to an admin .
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will ignore them and continue my way .
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: @Skomorje @Velona
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My real life name is Abdullah but ingame name is Spider , i'm 15 years old from algeria , respectfull and helpfull person i love playing SAES every day and every moment i have free time , also PUBG some times in the day i joined many gang in this server but i did not like any of them because when i join the server i always start bering mad because of this reason , and not only fun because there is fights anywhere with members i always try to ignore them but it does not even matter , so i decided to be a member of a huge gang with nice memebers to ignore problems every day which is AA so i'm trying for it till i get in .

Nickname: Icecold
Username: kaseke123
Languages spoken: Estonian/english
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Not sure, around 2-3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: most chad arms dealers in SA
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Well that's quite big tho but here it is.
BS-Black syndicate was my first gang where I joined and left it after 2 months because for me it was boring to drive around alone as a new player.
SAFP- That was my first and last squad in my career. I had a fun time there and members were cool but later I understood that I have born to be criminal. So left from Safp and then I was Tuga Thugs applicant. When I got denied for being annoying I went inactive. When I came back I joined CripZ.
CripZ- I just didn't have friends there. That's why I left. I was with others like still applicants. I didn't feel good there.
OC- I joined when OC reborn and it was level 0 gang. My good friend was VL there and the owner tried too hard to get level 1. He invited people into the gang and didn't argue with HQ-s. So decided to leave there because, in my opinion, this doesn't work like this.
TD- It was a level 0 racing gang. Gang died.
LE- Well i went to LE because i had problems with tritosh in TT and just went there because i was mad, i left LE to join back TT.
TT- I was inactive last 3 months when I was in TT, it was boring for me and TT wasn't the same for me what it used to be when I went there. Then I saw that HS got revived and a lot of guys who I know joined there so did i.
HS- Prolly a most chill gang where I have been, awesome gang members, and the overall gang is great. But something missing from there, at the start when I joined there it was a lot of fun and stuff, now lately I have got enough of some things, I can explain them in-game or in discord if u want so. So I decided to leave and join AA.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
have got banned twice,1) Doing religion jokes at main chat2) toxic towards the clan members
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1)Ya cant kill urself jumping off from roof
2) 3 brs per day
3) ya cant go to other gang to help them in cracking
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: killing outside the bank and i cant kill random guys at their br even if they ask me to.
Name 3 Turf rules:

1. cant help ur gang as medic/cop

2. cant go unclimbable roofs

3. you cant use ur props to spawn faster near turfzone
    What is Roleplay?: Acting like in real life
    What is Deathmatching?: Killing or damage someone for no reason/
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: /report or just tell watafak is wrong with you
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: ignoring him, since i cant kill cop who is not chasing
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well i know a lot members from AA. Also have been in AA with interchange a lot and prolly u men's know me aswell.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well i have seen AA around always as a team even if u have been around for so long. So I'm here to join this ship genk and enjoy gameplay with friends who are in AA

alt text

@Amazing all sorted, welcome, show us we did a right decision and you fit in.

alt text

@Spider we don't feel you're the kind of material for us, feel free to give an attempt in proving us wrong in the future if that's your wish.

alt text

@IceCold applied recently, will leave it on standby.

alt text

Nickname: Gotchi
Username: wassouma10
Languages spoken: Arabic, French, English and Espagnol
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing since 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: One of the most powerful and oldest gang in the server, producing and selling the best quality of arms all around the San Andreas, if you are looking for the quality then congratualtions you are in the right place
HS : I left because I liked to try the cop side
GB : KIcked for inactivity
OC : Closed
C : I left because I didn't fit in there
Z : I left to help my frineds in PB
PB : Closed
X : I left due to personal reasons (reasons could be explained in-game if it is necessary)
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned once back in 2016 due Multiaccount
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1. Do not jump from bank's roof in order to avoid getting arrested
2. Killing your friend after the BR is finished is strictly forbidden
3. Do not marker kill
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I wouldn't disturb the crackers, camp in the safes room or leak any information about BR to the cops, which could ruin our reputation because I'm representing the gang in general at that moment.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1. Do not respawn at your property in order to take any kind of advantage
2. Do not use an unclimbable roof
3. Don't spawn as cop/medic to assist your gang
What is Roleplay?: Acting and performing the same way as in the real life
What is Deathmatching?: DM is to kill anyone without any reason, this includes revenge kill
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would check if he is a new player (+75 hours), if he is a newbie, I would try to speak with him and help him to read the rules and make sure that everything is clear for him if not, I would probably take a ScreenShot and report him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will just pass by, as it's forbidden to kill cops who are not chasing you
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I had some interesting conversations with some members before, but I never had the opportunity to make an official contact with them, but I always look for new relationships and new friends, it will be an honor to have some new friends from this family that's what will surely happen during my hang period
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Wissem, I'm nineteen years old I was born in Tunisia on the 13th of May 2001, I study in secondary school, I like playing Football and I'm a part of a Football Club, I like to play video games, especially the on-line ones, MTA is one of them it's a game where I met such a great people from all around the world. my main objective is always to help my gang and to achieve its goals

alt text

~[ @IceCold ]~(99004d)

We appreciate your interest for AA, however we didn't really received good feedback towards your application, your loyalty is questionable, we doubt you will fit in AA, hence you're Denied. You may apply in the future if you're still interested, doing it too early though will guide to the same result.

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Gotchi ]~(99004d)

We're glad you've applied for our lovely gang, we haven't received much info about you tho, so please stick around with our members and show more interest. Pending for the time being.

^[ alt text ]

AA HQ

• 3 weeks later...

Nickname: Icecold
Username: kaseke123
Languages spoken: Estonian/english
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Not sure, around 2-3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Most known arms dealers at SA.Also oldest gang in SAES
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Well that's quite big tho but here it is.
BS-Black syndicate was my first gang where I joined and left it after 2 months because for me it was boring to drive around alone as a new player.
SAFP- That was my first and last squad in my career. I had a fun time there and members were cool but later I understood that I have born to be criminal. So left from Safp and then I was Tuga Thugs applicant. When I got denied for being annoying I went inactive. When I came back I joined CripZ.
CripZ- I just didn't have friends there. That's why I left. I was with others like still applicants. I didn't feel good there.
OC- I joined when OC reborn and it was level 0 gang. My good friend was VL there and the owner tried too hard to get level 1. He invited people into the gang and didn't argue with HQ-s. So decided to leave there because, in my opinion, this doesn't work like this.
TD- It was a level 0 racing gang. Gang died.
LE- Well i went to LE because i had problems with tritosh in TT and just went there because i was mad, i left LE to join back TT.
TT- I was inactive last 3 months when I was in TT, it was boring for me and TT wasn't the same for me what it used to be when I went there. Then I saw that HS got revived and a lot of guys who I know joined there so did i.
HS- Prolly a most chill gang where I have been, awesome gang members, and the overall gang is great. But something missing from there, at the start when I joined there it was a lot of fun and stuff, now lately I have got enough of some things, I can explain them in-game or in discord if u want so. So I decided to leave and join AA.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
have got banned twice,1) Doing religion jokes at main chat2) toxic towards the clan members
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1)Ya cant kill urself jumping off from roof
2) 3 brs per day
3) ya cant go to other gang to help them in cracking
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: killing outside the bank and i cant kill random guys at their br even if they ask me to.
Name 3 Turf rules:
cant help ur gang as medic/cop
cant go unclimbable roofs
you cant use ur props to spawn faster near turfzone
What is Roleplay?: Acting like in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Killing or damage someone for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: /report or just tell watafak is wrong with you
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: ignoring him, since i cant kill cop who is not chasing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well i know a lot members from AA. Also have been in AA with interchange a lot and prolly u men's know me aswell.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im 18 year old guy from Estonia who hangs around with carguys mainly at free time and if not then playin videogames. Well first time i got denied but now im back here. Yes im still intrested to join AA.

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

~[ @Gotchi ]~(99004d)

We gave you the opportunity to shine! Though you went inactive and came back our members had no feedback whatsoever, so if you're willing to join AA you're gonna have to be a bit more active. You're denied, feel free to reapply at any time, don't do it too early instead just show some effort.

^[ alt text ]

~[ @IceCold ]~(99004d)

We didn't receive positive feedback out of your application the first time, and we haven't seen you that much around AAs. We honestly don't think you're ready to join AA so prove us wrong and you might get a shot, for now it's a no no.

^[ alt text ]

AA HQ

Username: lplp
Languages spoken: Arabic, English and Dutch

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: oldest gang on the server, bunch of chill/badass motherfuckers whom i had fun playin with back when i was a member. The roleplay is making and trading weapons of all sorts.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): B~B, i used to spend most of my time with aa members whether it was boston, joshbosh, i-gun so one night on teamspeak, joshbosh was drunk enough to invite me to aa.
AA, in 2017 after 4 years in the gang, we decided to make our own gang SSB so me, boston, mellow and slaine left our gangs to have the experience of building a gang from zero then i got banned and the gang was fucked in the ass
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: got banned in 2017 for driving a tank , i have absolutely have no idea how i managed to get in it

Name 3 Bankrob rules: no suiciding after br , no marker kill/arrest, no solo bankrobs, no animations, 3 brs a day
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: kill their crackers/members, start a pbr , spam local chat.
Name 3 Turf rules: you can't spawn as medic to help your gang, unclimbable roofs are prohibited, only gang or hospital spawns are allowed
What is Roleplay?: as close as it can get to being in real life, roleplays are expected to be logical and serious.
What is Deathmatching?: killing people or destroying their vehicles for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: f12 then /report. or lowkey dm back if no one is watching ;)
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: keep going my way

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes, a lot.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tszjd3xUckM&ab_channel=TheGoat22
seriously tho i have no where else to go , i've always liked aa and the fun times i had there