Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname: Cheess
Username: cheessoufle
Age: I'm 21 years old, but turn 22 years within a couple of weeks.
Languages spoken: I speak Dutch & English fluently.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would say an 8.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I played on SAES from 2013 tot 2018. Then I went inactive for 2 years. And now I am back to active since a short period of time!
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: I think Arms Assassins is about Assassins which wanted to give themself a name. And they did. As I read your backstory it looks like the Assassins had a good reputation. I also think Arms Assassins is the best in dealing guns.
I understand why the ship in San Fierro is the AA base for a long period of time. It all has to to with their backstory.
As I look to Arms Assassins I see Assassins with a good reputation, with strong members and a huge amount of respect to eachother.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Well, because of my 2 years of inactivity I do not remember all of em. But, I used to be part of:

• Tuga Thugs , it was one of the first gangs I joined on SAES. I really loved it, but I left because I wanted to explore more on SAES

• Black~Bullets , this was a nice gang either . But I don't know excatly why I left. I think I was seeking for something else that would fit me better.

• SRT , an old squad. I think I was HQ. But sadly they died.

• RDMC , I used to be HQ. But sadly they died.

• NNB , I was part of it for a long time. Since 2016. But sadly they died either.
    I'm a loyal guy. I will stay untill the gang/squad dies.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have never been banned before.
Name 3 Bankrob rules: Well, switching gangs to assist another gang cracking during a BR isn't allowed. You may not try to stop a BR from another gang spawned as cop. And also you may not kill yourself/others or F1 - > Im stuck at the end of a BR.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Well, I should not ruin their BR on purpose. And I could surely help them. especcially when tey're B~B or TT.
Name 3 Turf rules: When you're killed while turfing, it is not counted random deathmatching. You can not ruin a turf while spawned as police, emergency or food dealer whilst being a member of an official gang. And you are also not allwed to camp on unclimable rooftops reached by vehicles or drugs.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is basicially acting like you're in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing someone else. And someone randomly deathmatching is not allowed by the server rules.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Depends on the situation. But I would take a screenshot and report him. But I won't revenge DM.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will just pass them by.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I do know a lot of members. I hope some of them remember me tho, but the names are: Canelas, Ikzelf, Nicus, Yoko, Illusion, Amigos, Logi, Velona, Gal, Hotfire, Siirtuga, Karitos, Coldplay, Magoo, Gui, Ho0ps, M7mod, Ardron. And some more, but won't mention all of them.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Well, I'm Cheess (not my real name, don't you worry). I played on SAES for lots of years and I have always been interested in Arms Assassins. During my inactivity I used to be part of the Dutch Army, that's why I went inactive. But now I am part of the Dutch National Police, so that's why I got more time again to play on SAES. I want to join a nice gang now to feel myself at home and to spend the rest of my SAES life. I've seen really much on SAES like gangs, squads, companies and groups. And I think I explored enough of them, so I think if i would join AA I would be happy. Furthermore I also like to play the drums and play other games like GTA V or FIFA 20.
I also think AA needs some more Dutchies. I could imagine Ikzelf feels a little bit lonely.

I hope you guys will give me chance to prove myself within AA. Thanks.

Cheers, Cheess

Username: BigSky IG : Ryder ( It was Vine , but i want to forget my past )
Country: Vit Nam ( It is located on the eastern edge of Indochina peninsula, located in the center of Southeast Asia ).
Languages spoken: my main language is VietNamese , and i could speak English ( not very well , about 6/10 ) .
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6 of 10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: i have played seen 2018 and i quick for a year cus of Education take most of my times .
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: They are the oldest gang which sell gun and Turf war to get area.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): i have joined SAFP ( i am leaving them because i dont feel the fun when i played as a Cop and their cooperation was bad ) .
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: that was 2 days ago , i wasnt have a chance to talk with admin : i dm because that guy pinked my bike nrg , when i login the next day , i have been admin jail .

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1 I can't avoid after the BR by jump out the roof of the Bank or do f1 i'm stuck.
2 i can't play as Police to help my crims team BR .
3 i can't do marker skill gangs players in BR .
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I will help them in the second room of the bank and not bother them in the safe rooms , try to depend as well as i can .
Name 3 Turf rules:
1 i can't camping in a roof that could not climb.
2 i can't spawn at my house when a turf war going on.
3 i can't spawn as a special group like pizza,.... to help our gang
What is Roleplay?: role play mean acting like real gangter in real life and do the same thing what crims do in real life , etc ...
What is Deathmatching?: it's mean killing someone or damage their car for no reason .
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: warn them for the first time , and Report for the next time
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i will keep doing my things and not bother them .

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Ardron and My younger Bro ( Chicken )
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Foreword, sorry for the past time when I was a cop , i might arrest some of u guys , truely i am not having any fun when i join with the police side , just be cause i want to arrest Chicken , however, I do not expect forgiveness, I just hope that everyone sympathizes with me , this time i apply for AA because i want to have The Real Fun of being a Gang in SAES , that all , thank you for reading up to here ^^ .

Results time,

~[ @Bangas]~(99004d)

There's mixed opinions regarding your application, HQ Team is willing to listen about you ingame to see what are you up to in regards to your future and your past. Decent application I'd like you to get closer to our members so both parties can know each other. For now you're Pending.

^[ alt text ]

~[ @MrGamer ]~(99004d)

The application could've been better, still we look forward to see you around more often, try to hang around with our members, most of the oldies know you, but we would like to have feedback from the new wave as well. Decent feedback received, so don't lose this chance! Pending.

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Laza ]~(99004d)

There's been a unanimous decision on your application, sadly the majority is not happy with your behaviour the last months, the negative feedback is overwhelming, you're Denied. Don't bother in apply unless you feel the relation with AA has improved.

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Cheess ]~(99004d)

Good application, we have received different opinions, I know you from one of your previous organizations like some of our members do aswell, I'm certain you'll be a good addition to the gang so does the HQ Team, Pending.

^[ alt text ]

~[ @BigSky ]~(99004d)

Hello there BigSky!, your previous application was rejected due to the lack of interest, I'm sure you will take advantage this time, your application is Under Review.

^[ alt text ]

Have a great week everyone!

~[AA HQ]~(99004d)

alt text
Nickname: Bizzle
Languages spoken: Portuguese, English, Spanish ( On this order of knowledge)
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 5 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the server's oldest and most respected gang, whose roleplay is the illegal arms sales within the San Andreas territory, the base is located on a boat standing in the ocean near the San Fierro docks.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Hell Soldiers ( Gang Closed ) The Outfit first generation ( Gang Closed )Texas~Cartels (I was thinking a long time about to know more a bit of copside, how it work and my friend got bored from T~C, then both left to join on copside (SAFP ( I get bored from copside and left it to create CDC) FOX ( I got removed due inactivity things) Comando Da Capital ( I was HQ and got removed of the rank without reason and explication, then i left it and back 1 year ago) The Outfit 2 Generation ( I got invited and recived a chance later i left CDC, but CDC got activity down, then i left it to don't let the gang dead) Comando da Capital ( I was Vice Leader of the gang, then i was leading it alone, trying to improve our activity, doing events, roleplays and etc to stay with the gang alive, but it so hard to keep it up alone, without an HQ or another members, [AA] I left just to be sure if CDC will keep alive, as i said above, i'm ex Leader,and one of founders of it, so gang
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2012 i got banned of multi account, but it was an mistake, admins solved it and my account is clear from bans
Name 3 BR rules:
( 1 ) Don't use anims to crack the safe
( 2 ) Don't try to start an bank robbery alone, thats not allowed
( 3 ) Don't block the safes, untill you're removing crackers focus
Name 3 GR rules:
( 1 ) Don't use granades at gr, thats count using vehicles to bomb the enemy
( 2 ) Squads are allowed to arrest
( 3 ) It is not permited to gang members spawn as police to arrest player to help ur gang
Name 3 Turf rules:
( 1 ) When you're spawned as cop, you need to arrest the both side are fighting
( 2 ) You're not allowed to spawn as medic or food man to help an side, thats count as rulebreak too.
( 3 ) If you got killed on an war zone, thats not considered as deatchmatching.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is you act like real life, when you act doing an gang trader, or when you are spawned as Medic and you needs to do all process of First Aid
What is Deathmatching?: DM It's you deal damage, kill or destroy vehicles, crash cars into players / cars.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Take an Screenshot and do /report in-game, dont revenge it never, count as DM also!
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will do nothing, just wait if they start shooting me, or wanted to RP.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I'm ex AA member, so yea, they are a bit bad with me, but still my lovely friends @Dexter @Kybali0n @PinkyyyTinkyyy @Yoko_Kurama @Hotfire @Gonza
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): This is the most important part for me, I need to clearly clarify what I really want, and what happened, I was in the gang for more than 4 months, I felt very good, perfect, everything perfect, this is the word However, as I said in my first apply, I was the founder of a gang, which is about to die if it continues in this rhythm, so I was called to help again, not only me but my cousin who was in another big gang , AA allies, as the gang was in a never seen and critical situation, I thought it was right to help or end it all soon, but it didn't work out, I didn't feel well these days I spent there, I was barely logging on to the server to play discouraged, I feel I was wrong (I was warned by some members before I left, but I needed to at least be sure that I helped, at least tried, now I'm here redeeming myself and apologizing for this act, I hope to have your confidence again, everyone, I know that it is not easy to become a member of this gang, the most qualified and oldest of the servants, and time is the virtue of it all, you have to be patient and I will understand if this time is necessary for my return, but I guarantee that it will not happen I have never seen that I am not well in Gang / Squad at all outside of AA, this is a sisterhood, you welcomed me perfectly the first time and I hope you do this again, I am very grateful for your attention.

MISSING OUR AA BR'S! :crazypepe:

:::

alt text

~[ @Bangas ]~(99004d) ~[ @MrGamer ]~(99004d) ~[ @Cheess ]~(99004d) ~[ @BigSky ]~(99004d) & ~[ @Bizzle ]~(99004d)

We've decided to give you guys a shot throughout the week/weekend, decent effort displayed as well as the applications. Late response due to the amount of feedback received and discussion between the HQ Team mostly. Welcome aboard, remember to pm ~[Canelas]~(magenta) for candies.

^[ alt text ]

~[AA HQ]~(99004d)

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: Nico
Username: diefish
Languages spoken: Dutch & English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: Approx. 9-10 years now.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a gang which was founded on the streets of San Fierro. They are mostly known for selling weaponry, and the fact that they are one of the oldest gangs around. Their role is all about selling weapons to the people of San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
AA: Left cause of a personal matter ( Explained this later on ingame )
HS: It died.
GJMC: It died.
Rebels MC: it died twice...
MMC: It died.
TT: AA Rule <>
IFL ( Own Company ) : it died.
Black~Dragons ( Shall u rest in piece ) Created with Jasper, died 1 day before we got lvl 1..

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
House Abuse (2012): Back in the early days of my SAES carrier ( Well, played for like 2 years already ). I saw a lot of houses for sale, and couldnt hold myself back. I realized that I bought too many, and got banned instantly when I returned ingame. ( Ban time: 7 days )

**Stolen Scripts (2013)**: Back in 2013 Jasper and I made our own Little RPG server. SAES Suspected we used Stolen scripts and were banned. Once we spoke to the SAES HQ & Showed them our scripts, we got unbanned. ( Ban Time: 5-7 days )

**Logged in from another PC (2013)**: In the period that I was banned ( 2013, See reason above ), I logged in from another PC. ( Ban Time: 12-14 days )

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. Do not kill other robbers / Ask to be killed yourself in order to leave a bankrob. Same for F1 > I'm Stuck / Suicide usage.

2. Do not stop a Bankrob from another gang, by spawning as a Police Officer. ( This is just Silly anyways )

3. A gang is only allowed to do 3 Bankrobs of their own. ( They are allowed to assist others of course )

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Well, first of all. If you are helping a gang with a bankrob, you should stick to the Bankrob rules. As long as u follow the bankrob rules, you should be good. Just try to be helpful in any non-rulebreaking way possible.
Name 3 Turf rules:

1. Cops need to arrest both sides while interrupting a Turf war. ( Not just 1 side, to help the other )

2. No camping on unclimbable roofs.

3. Do not spawn as Medic or Cop to assist during a turf war of your own gang.

What is Roleplay?: Acting like you would in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone for no reason. Which is not allowed.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Depends really. Most of the time I would try and talk to the person. If he doesn't respond, I'll probably report his ass.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Just drive along. There is no need for further action.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have been part of AA before, and do know quite some lads. Nicus, Gui, Yoko, Bartman, Zombie, Karitos, etc.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, I am Joris ( Known ingame as Nico ). I am 21 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I have a full-time job as an IT Manager. This means I work with Servers, Computers, Company Infrastructures, etc. I may not be the most active person, as I like to hang around with friends. I hope to once again rejoin this great family, without me leaving for personal reasons...

Thanks in Advance,
Nico

~[ @Nico ]~(99004d)

Hey there Joris! We appreciate your interest, its encouraging to see old faces back, we look forward to see you being part of our ranks, the application is Under review, good luck!

^[ alt text ]

~[AA HQ]~(99004d)

Username: Mackey / zizi31
Languages spoken: Turkish and English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2011
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are the oldest gang of SAES. They are known of their mature members and friendly environment. They sell weapons around San Andreas.

• AA - I left with my other friends to join Five-0

• Five-0 - We were bored of the cop-side and we closed the squad.

• O - I left O in order to apply for AA.

• SoA(first generation) - The gang has sadly been closed

• Rebels MC(first generation) - The gang has sadly been closed

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Nothing recently.
Name 3 Bankrob rules: Don't jump off the roof without parachute, don't go to bankrobs as a police, don't switch gangs to assist in cracking.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I should not distract their crackers, I should not leak their bankrobs, I should not spam LocalChat.
Name 3 Turf rules: Don't turf on unclimbable roofs, don't go to turfwars as a police if you are a gang member, don't toggle /war or /assist off to abuse headshot.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting a character ingame.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is shooting other people or their vehicles for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would tell him to stop, if he doesn't, I would report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I keep driving/running without approaching them.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I've a lot of friends in gang.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello I'm Mackey. My name is Berkay, I'm 22 years old and I'm studying in Trakya University in Turkey. I love football and I'm a Galatasaray fan. I'm a calm person, I like spending my time playing computer games. Some of you might remember me as I'm an ex-AA. I am an active player, I love doing store robberies, bank robberies etc. and I want to become a part of this family again.

Username: Gjones (gjones)
Languages spoken: English and Turkish

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've started playing in the beginning of year 2011.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is currently oldest gang alive in SAES and their roleplay is selling/delivering weapons in whole San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I have been in multiple organizations in my past as I have been playing here for a long time. But in last three years (prior to last three years I was kind of inactive) I have been in SoA. After it got closed I joined AA. And I left AA to create a squad with some people in AA as you know. After Five-0 got closed, I joined to Outfit with the friends I have in Five-0 in order to keep playing together. I have enjoyed being in Outfit but I have more friends in AA and I felt like I wanted to be with my friends again. Thats why I left Outfit.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned for multiaccounting back in 2013 or 2014. I had the stupidity of letting my friend play MTA with his account on my computer.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• You cannot defend other gangs' BRs outside the bank.

• You cannot go to other gangs' bankrobs as a cop.

• You cannot markerkill during a bankrob.
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I should be defending the bankrob actively instead of selling guns&drugs. Obviously I should not leak a bankrob. And I should not block crack markers.
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• You cannot assist your gang members with another spawn class.

• You cannot turf from unclimbable roofs.

• You cannot help defending a turf of an ally gang without at least one gang member defending it.
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting in game as if it is real life.
    What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is damaging/attacking other players or their properties without a valid reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would ignore them if I am not doing something important like helping my gang or other gangs in their activities. But if they rulebreak me while I am onto something, I would report them.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I pray to god they will try to arrest me few minutes later so I can kill them. Otherwise, I just mind my own bussines.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: As I am an ex-AA, I know an important amount of people there. But I am closer with ILLUSION, Velona and Dexter.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I do not have many things to tell but I can guarantee I will provide activity and manpower to AA if I get the chance of being accepted again. I guarantee not rulebreaking and causing any trouble to the gang. And lastly, I like drinking coffee.

Username: Literary / ayturk1905
Languages spoken: Turkish and English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6
How long have you been playing on SAES: For about a year.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins' roleplay is to distribute weapons into San Andreas and sell them. AA's RP is basicly built on selling and shipping weapons all over San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Five-0: I joined Five-0 shortly after I started playing on SAES. I have made many good friends in Five-0 and they taught me how to play SAES. After a while, we got bored of the cop side, and we held a meeting about Five-0's future, and we unanimously decided to shut it down. The Outfit: We joined The Outfit all together with Five-0 crew after it was disbanded. The Outfit was one gang that I really enjoyed being in, I had really good memories in there and I still have good friends from there, but we just felt like try and apply for AA so we left in good terms.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None.
Name 3 Bankrob rules: Don't start a solo BR / Don't markerkill / Don't go to other gangs' BRs as a cop.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I would avoid getting in the fire line as I could easily be a meatshield for cops and cause them to sneak behind the defense line.
Name 3 Turf rules: Don't use properties / Don't go turfs as a cop / Don't spawn as something else than AA.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is acting like real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Attacking people for no valid reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Take a screenshot and report it.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: ILLUSION, Velo, Dexter.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I like to play games in my spare time. I graduated from university, I like to make new friends in the game. Arm Assassins is a very good choice for me to spend time with my friends. I try to do every task given to me in the game. I like to drink beer.

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Nico ]~(99004d)

Hey there Nico, we've received good feedback from elder members, but we haven't seen you around that much so stick around with more AA's so the fresh blood can also get to know you, for now the app is Pending

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Poxiran ]~(99004d)

Too bad your application is been withdrawn, yet still Denied !

^[ alt text ]

:flag-tr: The Three Musketeers

~[ @Mackey ]~(99004d)

Good application, could've been better, we'd love to have a little chat about your interest in joining AA, try to hang around with us more often and show more enthusiasm! Pending

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Gjones ]~(99004d)

Oh God, :flag-tr: is invading AA! Decent application, there's mixed opinions regarding your application so my advise will be to get closer to more AAs and show them you've changed and you're willing to shine this time! Pending

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Literary ]~(99004d)

Right so same as Gjones, there's unfortunately mixed opinions about your application, so get closer to us and show more activity...Illu is really interested in having new slaves so don't let him down! Pending

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Ovalles ]~(99004d)

Reason you left your previous organization is questionable, we'd like to know more about it, your application is Under Review for the time being.

^[ alt text ]

~[AA HQ]~(99004d)

**Username:**clester5
**Languages spoken:**tagalog and english

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 26 days ago
**In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:**BR
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): none
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: im never banned

**Name 3 Bankrob rules:**do not kill another player

magine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should **absolutely NOT doI?:**aa can help and help those in need of other players

Name 3 Turf rules: resist
What is Roleplay?: the role play there knows what you should and should not do

What is Deathmatching?: deathmatching is it kills another player involved in the assist

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: stretching for help with colleagues

**You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:**I will be silent if nothing is done to me that is bad

**Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:**I will apply alone here in the group aa

**Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to consvince u):**I always play MTA

@Mackey @Gjones @Literary

alt text

"Give me an army of Turks, I will conquer the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
"Give me a gang of Turks and I... I don't really know what I will do. Fuck." - Illusion

alt text

@Nico please don't speak French in clanchat like @Ikzelf does.

alt text

@Ovalles long live the tradition of denying people who withdraw their applications!

alt text

@shadow123 We generally don't reply applications which were posted near results time. However, it would be unfair to make you wait one week with such a horrible application. If you really want to join AA, make another application and make sure it is decent. After applying, hang around with gang members to introduce yourself. So that we will take you into consideration.

alt text

Username: Cuervo/Ezepelle12.
Languages spoken: My native language is spanish, and the second is english.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 6.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I been playing SAES since 2016.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assessins is one of the oldest and most respectable gangs. The roleplay consists of selling and transporting quality weapons in SA.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): RDMC (Dead).
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I had only one. He passed in the old jail, you had to crack to free the prisoners. With a partner, we came in with motorbike, we took people out by approaching them and took them out un crakey. In short, i abused a bug.
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
A gang is allowed to do a maximum of three robberies per day.
Members of the gang that the bank rob is doing, can kill the other players inside or outside the bank.
Once the robbery is over you can't kill, lose me to get killed, or put F1> i'm stuck.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Mainly I must respect all the rules of a bank rob and try to help in the best possible way so that the theft succeeds.
Name 3 Turf rules:
Only gang or hospital spawn can be used in a turf war.
It can only be defended in an ally's turf war if there is at least one allied member defending the turf.
If you're participating in a turf war and you're killed, it doesn't count as a deathmatch.
What is Roleplay?: It is, in a game, to imitate real life with actions that could happen in reality, as I mentioned earlier.
What is Deathmatching?: It's killing a player for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If it's a gangless, I'll report it to an Admin. In the case of a squad/gang, I report it to the squad/gang HQ belonging to the player.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I ignore them and continue with what I was doing.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know Licano, Gonza and Edgard. Gonza recommended that I apply.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm studying at university right now. In my free time I like to watch series, movies, play play or MTA. One of my greatest passions is football. What stands out most about me is that I'm a very quiet person who doesn't bother and doesn't like to be disturbed either.

Username: ItzSpicey
Languages spoken: Greeks,English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 5-6 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins Roleplay is a Gang who it makes their own Guns and selling them arround on SA on The Right Price's for they will make Money the gang he got Assassins who they making their secret missions about BankRobs StoreRobs etc, They are Old on SA and everyone knows them and they wont to make any fight with them cause they know it that they are one of the strongest gangs on SA, With simple words its a Mafia gang with Assassin's who they are unstoppable and if you will touch them they will Fuck your ass.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): CripZx2,ICE,ToB,BBMC,UE,LE,OC.
CripZ: it was the 1st gang who iv joined on saes and i was dont know much i just get kicked cause i was rulebreaking.
ICE: I left from this squad cause the leadership was bad
ToB: Well i get banned from SAES and they kicked me.
BBMC: Gang Closed
UE: well i was not feeling good there and i was about to leave i tell that to HQs and they kicked me before ill press to Leave
OC: The gang was not goin good and i was know it that who it was theme of time that who he will get deleted and i just left and after 2 weeks it get deleted
LE: i was in LE from the 1st day who it get created untill his Death who it happend today i'am really sad about that cause iv loved alot this gang and the ppl of it
CripZ2: well i joined again after from very long btw i left for ill help my buddy with his gang.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: yes only 1 time i was really stupid with that and i hate my act well i was playning in 1v1 gt and i scammed somebody he was had proofs and i was know it then he reported me and admin was asking me if it was real he was know it that who it was real he was just asking me to see my answer and i started to lying at him since from when i was know it that who it has proofs and Boom i get Banned, i know it was really really stupid thing and move that who i did not only to admin and my action about GT scam

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1st.its not allowed after from a BR to go on roof and Fall to die from FallDamage
2st.Its not allowed to marker killing
3st.One gang its allowed to do 3 BRs each Day.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: to Not spawn as Medic/Pizza boy to help them to not change gang for i will help them with the Crack and not to avoid with using the roof to suicide after their BR to not kill them after from BR to escape from the cops.
Name 3 Turf rules:

1st.Don't Spawn as cop to help your Gang
2st.Don't Spawn to your House while there is turfzone
3st.Don't Spawn as Medic/PizzaBoy to help your gang members to heal
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is to take a action from RealLife and doing it ingame. its like theatre you are taking a role and you copy the things who this role is doing in real life to the ingame Life.
What is Deathmatching?: When you Killing some1 without reason or if you dming vehicles without any reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Screenshot and Report if he doing it alot of times or if he did it 1-2 times just ignore him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i Just keep my way and doing like i dint see them

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well i'am 16 years old i love alot the Gaming i playning from my 6 years old on my own computer i was playning Football for 11 years i like to eating Pizza i'am a friendly guy i like the Athletism to goin outside with my friends to having fun i love to drinking alot of Energy Drinks like Monster. i like the Coca Cola and The Special things is that who i playning alot videogames like 10 hours each Day so you can call me No Lifer hhh.

Username: Twenta.
Languages spoken: I can speak Dutch, Deutch, English and a little bit of Polish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Give it a 7 of 10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Im playing SAES:RPG since April 2012.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: They have the best quality ammunation and guns in town. They own every Ammunation around San Andreas, They are skilled, Known and overall they know how to handle the weapons and ammunation.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Lets begin with the begin. Gypsy Jokers MC, Ive joined the first generation of them but got kicked, I dindt knew the rules really good so i killed the leader by a mistake with an heli and i got kicked out. After that Linkan contacted me and learned me everything ( Thanks to him ) He asked me to become his right hand in The Bloody Silence, But things went wrong and it was time to close the gang. After that i tried really hard to get in Arms Assassins. I guess after 2 months i became Arms Assassins, Stayed with u guys for more than 2 a 3 years but left because i started Thieves Liberation with Kenza. We became level 2 but the inactivity kicked in by our members so we had to close it. After that i joined TugaThugs. But after some months i left also to start Marilitos with Mellow as my right hand. Marilitos died because of the Rule change in SAES management so i Joined Hell Soldiers. Stayed there the rest of my SAES carreer Decided to lead Hell Soldiers on his last breath because Akyz became inactive. But after a long talk with Akyz and Bone we decided to close it. Went inactive for a while. Came back to help with Los Escondidos as Leader of the Headquarters. But sadly it got closed due activity. And now? Now we here. Applying again for Arms Assassins.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Yes, back in 2013, We found a bug that we can spawn as Procop. So we spawned it but Bigmike saw us within 5 minutes. And gave us a ban.
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

-Never bankrob when you are alone. Only if the HQs,VL or L decides to rob a bank.
-After you are done with the bankrob dont kill yourself with a grenade or jump off the roof etc,
-Dont wait at the marker when the cops will come.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:

-Dont ruin a bankrob of another gang, let the crackers crack. Be helpfull. And ofcourse dont leak the bankrob to cops.

Name 3 Turf rules:

-Dont Stand on unclimbable roofs.
-Dont spawn at a house in the turfzone.
-Do not spawn as an medic, police, etc to help your team.
-Do not kill someone outside the turf area.
What is Roleplay?: Acting a reallife situation but than its ingame.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Report him in the F1 menu.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: If they are in for a Roleplay i pull over. Otherwise i leave them alone.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yeah, I guess many of them still know me also.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hey I'm Tristan Pennekamp 21 years old and i live in The Netherlands. I'm playing saes since 2012 and still having fun and ofcourse i got some inactive times after i played saes for years. You guys might think.. why I'm applying for AA because i was already in some years ago.. But since i was leading Hell Soldiers i missed the fun.. After i closed HS i was inactive for more than a year. But decided to come back. I applied for u guys but sadly i got an denied after a pending, because u guys where afraid that i will be inactive again. I helped Linkan with Los Escondidos but sadly thats done now. But since day one of helping Los Escondidos i kept in mind : 'if LE will close i will try it again with Arms Assassins' Told it the AA members that joined LE for a while also. So thats why im here. Just hoping to get my member spot back.

Something i like to share from way back! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W-NlXN1URY&feature=emb_logo

Twenta.

@dark41

For the love of every single sacred thing on earth please stop annoying AA members with your countless amout of PMs. You are literally in every message box of AA members. If you want to hang with us, just come and hang. We are replying your application earlier than usual because I really don't like getting PMs like "bro are you free to hang? Bro? Brooo?" while trying to crack a safe in a bankrob. Reapply one week later today if you still wish to join.

alt text

Username: subkage
Languages spoken: Spanish, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
6 it's still very bad
How long have you been playing on SAES: 2013 (with various periods of inactivity)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an anonymous group of gang members who started making ships with arms shipments in San Fierro and in all SA under the nickname "assassins" where they were accumulating reputation until a man also added to his nickname his identity "arms'' where they already obtained a formidable and reputable name.
Z: I left the gang when Z was very inactive
CDC: In cdc I had a great time, but I left it because I no longer had fun being inside
CripZ: I joined cripz for a friend, but zaza kicked him and i left the gang for that
Thc: thc was a good gang but I quit so I could create U with my friends
U: we close the gang :c
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I think my last AJ was in early 2019

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• reconnect within the br to get the maximum life is not allowed.

• a gang only can make 3 brs for day.

• make a br with less than 4 players is not allowed.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: do not act retarded like: kill inside the br, stay afk or filter information before br.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• appearing in houses / properties while at war is not allowed.

• assistance from CLO and DE is not allowed.

• using drugs/airvehicles to climb unreachable structures is not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: take the role of mechanic, criminal, police or whatever you wants and act like at reality.
What is Deathmatching?: kill a player for no reason given
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i wouldnt report it, im one of the people who forgive.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: its very simple its just following my path.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have many friends within the gang @licano you are mine forever :heart:
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
in a brief summary, my real name is Manuel even though I am nicknamed (Elchino/theChinese)I am 18 years old I currently reside in my native Dominican republic country where I live a normal life with my family, i consider myself an emotionally stable guy, my favorite musical genres are rock,electronic, lo-fi and trap Im still in high school even though I have only 1 year to finish it I have 2 brother, one who already know ''zodiac'' and my other brother who currently resides in the United States and in the game maybe they know me for leading undisputed command or for being ob hq or for my weird videos that make people think weird xd. well thats a brief about of my thanks for reading

Results time,

~[ @Cuervo ]~(99004d)

Although the majority of members rely on one of our AAs feedback, we'd like you to show yourself to the rest of the gang, be more participative and show more interest, Pending.

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Skinner ]~(99004d)

We've received generally good feedback from you, therefore we're willing to go forward with your application and see what are you up to, don't let us down and display how much you've improved throughout the time in LE, Pending

^[ alt text ]

~[ @Twenta ]~(99004d)

As stated on the interview, activity is your Achilles heel, so we'd like you to prove us wrong, and show us you're really active, willing to join AA and stay for good. Pending

^[ alt text ]

~[Whoever applied within the past 24/48 hours will get a reply next week, unless you pm a HQ (illu specially) ingame you'll be insta denied.]~(99004d)