Arms Assassins

Canelas

Results time,

@Kaisa , your application has been Accepted, welcome to the gang, decent activity and good feedback overall. Watch it with all the pervs inside the gang including @Hotfire and @Pazoo , homosexuals at their peak.

^[ alt text ]

@Kratos , Mixed opinions regarding your application, the reason you left ThC is really vague, I don't get how could you leave your gang because you wanted to join us, suspicious if you ask me. Denied. You can apply back in two weeks. Try to hang more with our members if you do so rather than HQs since we always receive feedback from them.

^[ alt text ]

@ANARCHY ,good application overall, we did received positive opinions from our members, rather say mixed opinions. The HQ team is not willing to take any risks upon the gang's stability. You're aware why I'm stating this. If you're back...try to play, have fun, and settle things up before you apply again. Denied. Don't apply too soon or the answer will be the same.

^[ alt text ]

@LastKing , you've been playing this game for less than expected, however that's not the problem, since we've gave chances to people like you in the past. I admire your courage after being denied once, you applied again. The reason I'm denying you it's because you haven't showed enough effort to make it in, you've rule break here and there, so we honestly don't think you're ready to join AA at the moment, you're denied, gain more experience before applying again.

^[ alt text ]

^[ alt text ]

~[AA HQ]~(99004d)

Nickname: madrazo
Username: creptiz
Languages spoken: Arabic (primary language), English and a bit french
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7 out of 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: over 3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are group of old and professional gang members, they are specialized in arms trading , customization and weapons trucking, they are based on a navy ship a bit of the coast in SF, they are well known and provides a high quality weapons.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

:::

• CripZ x1: I left for some problems

• SAPA: : I went to get my PC diploma but I faced instructors inactivity and i left

• CripZ x2: I found myself involved in same problems so i decided to leave

• TST: It was great and i actually enjoyed it but as soon as it started dying i decided to leave

• B~B x1: It was the greatest organisation I've joined but i started getting bored from crim activities

• FOX: I'd like to explain privately

• B~B x2 I was glad that to be back for that family but I left to return back for copside for some personal reasons

• ETF: Beside some other reasons, I wasn't comfortable there.

:::

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned once for 2 days for some problems with an admin (fyrr) but then i apologized and all solved
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• gang can maximum 3 BRs per day

• jumping from roof after br in order getting suicide not allowed

• gang members are allowed to kill anyone in their br

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I will not leak it, won't kill anyone in the br as its not ours, not trying to disturb their br like standing in markers
Name 3 Turf rules:

• standing AFK in warzone not allowed

• spawning as cop in turfwar in order to assist your gang not allowed

• you can only spawn at hospital or at gang base
    What is Roleplay?: acting a real life action
    What is Deathmatching?: killing people, damaging their vehicles for no reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'd ask him to stop if he looks newbie, and will report if he an old player or a gang member
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: move on without giving them attention
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know many members from the gang, I spent some hanging time with them and i was in a good contact with some others
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hi, am madrazo, am 17 years old teen, I spend most of my time in playing video games, I been around SAES for some good time, I joined many G/S in the server, I left some of them for some silly reasons i can explain everything ingame, I know my loyalty is kinda terrible, and i personally tired from joining and leaving and applying for G/S, but this time am planning to stay longer in the gang (promise on my words), and once again i apologizes for the members who i arrested during my copside period and thanks for who read this application.

Nickname in game is HandosmelyEclipse4
Username is darkhunter
Languages Spoken: English and Urdu
I can speak in English quite well so 9/10
I'm kind of new on this server
Arms Assassins started out as a low reputed gang which used to trade guns and then they stepped up their game and became well respected because of their ways of dealing and now they have no competition and are indestructible and a very well built organisation.
Previous Clans on the server: None
No bans on the server

1. Can rob bank 3 times max per day

2. suciding after robbing a bank not allowed

3. you can kill anyone while robbing a bank
    While assisting another gang during a robbery you should not get in a fight with them because of your personal hate towards them or any problem with them whatsoever instead you should work well with them.
    1.you cannot spawn as a cop in a turfwar to help your gang
    2.can only spawn at a hospital or at gang base
    3.cannot stand idle in warzone
    Roleplay is acting out as different characters you just want to have fun with and play with them and have a good time.
    Deathmatching is when someone attacks another player without any reason
    If someone DMs me i would beat the crap out of them depending on the situation.
    If they donot attemp to arrest me i wont do anything to them
    No i dont know anyone from the gang and didnot make any connection with anyone inside the gang
    Well i am person who takes interest in gangs or criminal organisation in RP. I just want to have fun in the game while being mature and not acting childish. I really want you to accept me in the gang because i play well with others and stay mature and just really want to have fun.

@Lynch1 , Not very good feedback overall, questionable loyalty as a good friend of mine would say. On behalf of ~[AA HQ Team]~(99004d) we've decided not to go further with the application. We don't believe you're ready to join AA. Don't apply again, Denied.

^[ alt text ]

@Skomorje , we've noticed your participation, we received general feedback from one side only, so I'd expect you to get closer to every AA member so they can know you better, Pending.

^[ alt text ]

@madrazo , we don't think you're ready to be part of AA, don't bother in applying again. Denied.

^[ alt text ]

alt text

~[AA HQ]~(99004d)

Nickname: my nickname is Lorch
Username: my username is Zeroukihichem
Languages spoken: i speak Arabic , English and French
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): iam good at speaking english 9/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: i have been playing on SAES for months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins are Pro gunners and Pro criminal crims who act 100% real just like in real life and show the perfect image of a badass crim in guns and drugs dealing , in criminal activities , in their hangouts in True Street crim style though , especially when it comes to their Communication and their living Spirit that represents how the gang is well standing against any trouble and how strong are the gang members and they are so united together , always attacking together , always doing their activities together , so its a well old popular high skilled and expert criminal organization @Arms Assasins
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): i wasnt in any clan though
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: i got banned temporarily by the Staff @Terry for showing bad and trashtalking attitude in mainchat , also spamming the chat with useless talking and annoying flooding words in mainchat , though , i got banned for one day and twelve hours , but i came back fresh , with no more trashtalking and bad attitude in mainchat , always chilling and calm , no more bad attitude in mainchat
Name 3 Bankrob rules: well for me , the most important rules i see them are those : 1)a gang can do a maximum of three bank robberies a day
2)the gang members who are robbing the bank can kill any criminal they dont want it in their own BR (outside/inside the bank) its not counted as Deathmatch though
3)gang members are completely not allowed to ruin a Bankrob of their rival gang , through all the different ways it can be : through spawning as state troopers , warden trainees , also as medics to help the cops , or as cops to inform the other cops in server about the bankrob of their rival gang , even if it was their own Bankrob , the gang members must all be spawned as crims (gang spawn) and being inside the bank defending or cracking , and Not as cops to help them indirectly (gang members disguised as corrupt cops to tell them infos about the other cops and ruining the cop activity and blocking the cops)

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: : well for me , act real ok ? dont be any childish and dont be any annoying crim inside the BR , never spam the chat with useless or hateful comments about the gang that is robbing the bank , dont ever ruin their BRs by helping the cops or by disturbing the defenses or dming the crackers or killing the defenders (DM) ..... etc , also stay in your defending place and defend the crackers from the cops coming from outside the bank , and dont go the cracking room , let them work in peace , also dont be a traitor and acting as undercover cop and informing the cops about this BR and the whole details about it which against The Crim role , this is all i can tell here as the most important thing
Name 3 Turf rules: 1) its not counted as DeathMatch when you get killed while active in the Turf war , exactly ... in the turfzone and involving
2) as a cop ,you must arrest both two sides with no helping to one of those sides ,(always act your role as a cop) , also dont the help the turf war and be a corrupt cop
3) dont ever stay in unclimable and unreachable places when it comes to turf war , always stay in climable and reachable places/rooftops , reaching these climable places should be with no usage of drugs and vehicles , it must be from the ground and on foot , to make the turf war more realistic and more fair , with no cheating
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay for me as i played the most as a cop , is the acting that you do in this Server , its like showing yourself ingame as you show yourself in the real life , play in the game like you live in your life , every role especially in this RP server , you must do it in a realistic way , in a perfect real way , that we can see it the same in real life , its about acting the role of the criminal/cop in real life , how they talk , how they work , how they use their guns , how they communicate with each other , how they drive their cars , how they walk , how they sell and buy , how they shoot and fight , all of this makes and builds the Roleplay thing ingame , its about doing the criminal activities in a real looking way , from SRs and BRs , to turfwars and escaping from cop chases , which makes a big part of SAES:RPG
What is Deathmatching?: DM , is like you kill a person ingame with a weapon or with your hands (punching) or some knife or bat or some sword or Dildo for no reason you have , you kill a person just like that , which is a Major rulebreak in SAES , and Totally ruins the RP image ingame , which makes the SAES gameplay more annoying and less realistic and more abusing
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: if he kills me by mistake , by car or weapon , i forgive him , but if he does that on purpose especially when he does it repeatedly , iam going to take pictures of him killing me , and report him ingame to make sure he wont do it again , because its more than annoying ingame , also boring and making the gameplay more worse , reporting him is better than letting him killing me and killing others and abusing more and making big rulebreaks until he gets banned forever , reporting him now and he gets adminjailed , is better than letting him abuse and abuse .... than he gets banned ... more effective to make the Dmer learns the lessons and read server rules again on F1
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i wont run , i wont shoot any of these cops who arent shooting me though , but if he shows a single move and trying to arrest me , i will kill him immediatelly or run away from him , but as long as he doesnt show any intent to arrest me , well i will be chilling with no intents to kill or run of these cops though
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i know alot of people in AA , through mainchat when i laugh and make jokes and chill with players , as bartman , canelas , Dexter , Rowdy , Pazoo , avanger ... etc , i remember i talked with them in mainchat though
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): my name is hichem , Iam a university student I study agronomy science and i love going to the farm and also seeing natural places (Forests,grasslands,hills..etc) , iam a big fan of bodybuilding and fitness which i like to workout and take care of my body and my health , started gaming since i was too young like 3 or 4 years old , speaking about SAES:RPG , well what iam gonna say , i have been playing as cop for a long time , rarely play as crim , if i talk about myself as a cop , i got skills in arresting , in shooting and driving and communicating and talking , but as crim , i know i can show the best for the gang as a member , i would like to play as a criminal in a the @Arms Assasins gang , being part of the criminal organization and involving in every single criminal activity , also showing my skills and pure loyalty to the Arms assasins gang here , i would like to become a criminal but also in a gang , and work harder and show good positive things in the gang , i know as a cop , i get crims getting pissed off or hating me because i arrest alot and track alot and chase alot and communicate with other cops alot , but in Crim side , its more different though , i will be acting my role as a crim and be a real member , with no cheating and annoying and tricking , and help the gang in its progress , its reputation , its influence , all what is important for AA , also never forget the good communication between the AA gang members , i will work on everything to make sure iam a good criminal and a good gang member with real loyalty to the criminal organization , also putting any conflict i have or had as a cop with any gangmember from AA aside , and starting as new and as a criminal with you guys , iam completely honest and true when it comes to be serious and truthful with you and iam also mature and not any childish and know that its more serious when it comes to be a real gang member with no joking around and being more aware of the rules , so iam applying for AA and become a criminal , and join the Crimside , AA :p

@zeroukihichem said in Arms Assassins:

the gang members must all be spawned as crims (gang spawn) and being inside the bank defending or cracking , and Not as cops to help them indirectly (gang members disguised as corrupt cops to tell them infos about the other cops and ruining the cop activity and blocking the cops)

So no AAPD help anymore? ):

@Ikzelf AAPD will stay bro , but when it comes to a BR , you should spawn as gang member and help them or involve in your own AA BR , i saw alot of people getting adminjailed because of this , so its not allowed though according to the bankrob rules :p

Nickname: ANARCHY
Username: sadi31
Languages spoken: Turkish & English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing on SAES for more than 8 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins, they are the oldest and strongest gang in San Andreas.They have connections with people on selling weapons all around the country.They sell the most qualified and cheap weapons.
I can't remember all of them I just remember AA & BS.
Arms Assassins : I got kicked.[All hq members already know the reason for this]
Black Syndicate : I was Respected in BS but some internal problems led us to leave the gang.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I've been banned 3 times, one was because of multiaccount (Because of my cousin's account, i got unbanned after a day.) and one because of reconnecting in HR as cop to go there faster and the last one was because of the common red flag abuse. [ All these bans were when I first started the game. ]
Name 3 Bankrob rules: Dont do marker killing,dont jump off the roof after the BR, don't start a solo-br..
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: No killing other criminals, I'd not mess around in safe rooms and annoy crackers aswell. I'd just defend applying the BR rules
Name 3 Turf rules: Don't help your team as medic/cop,don't spawn at your house, and dont camp on unclimbable roofs.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting a role ingame.Example, playing as a mafia and talking/acting like one.
What is Deathmatching?: Harming or killing other people without a valid reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If im not angry i probably will ignore what he did.Else, report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I won't waste my time with cops which isn't trying to arrest me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know a lot of people, and many people know me aswell as I'm a former AA member.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am 24 years old and i am playing SAES for a long time.I joined and directed strong gangs and never been in the police since 2012.I have worked hard in the gangs and I brought them to beautiful places. So in this process I missed my old gang and decided to play with my friends again and applied for AA.

@Skomorje
"One extra Turk, what can go wrong?" Byzantine Emperor Constantine XI Palaiologos (1453)
alt text

@zeroukihichem
We are still unsure about your consistency and your reputation in our gang. With the massive negative feedback;
alt text

@ANARCHY

We know you have been trying to join for way too long. Overall you are doing a good job. The general opinion about you is quite positive. However we will ask you to wait a little bit more to make sure we will not live any problem with you if we recruited you. Keep up the good work!

alt text

Username: Bigsky
Languages spoken: English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: i have play since 2018 and lost my account once because i quit the network for a time to study
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: oldest gang in SA and they provided gun
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): i have been a SAFP , i want to join crim
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: never

Name 3 Bankrob rules: 1 I cant avoid arrested by jump out the roof of the Bank after BR , 2 I cant start a solo BR , 3 I cant marker killing
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: i will Defend the door and not bother in the safe room
Name 3 Turf rules: 1 I cant help my team as a medic or cop , 1 i cant spwan at my house , 3 i cant camping in the roof that cant climb
What is Roleplay?: it mean act like real life criminal
What is Deathmatching?: killing other people or destroy their car for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: warning them for the first time , if they continute doing that , i will rp them to the admin
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i will keep on my things

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Gal
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): i am 21 years old and my shooting skill was just good , i have played a lot of fighting game

@Juan & @BigSky , your applications will remain under review for the time being. Btw Juan edit your application it's a mess.

^[ alt text ]

Quick note For our future applicants please check the main topic, the application has been updated. You can check here: ~[https://saesrpg.uk/topic/602/arms-assassins/2?page=1]~(99004d)

If you're too lazy here you go:

**Username:**
**Languages spoken:**

**From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):**
**How long have you been playing on SAES:**
**In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:**
**Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):**
**Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:**

**Name 3 Bankrob rules:**
**Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should** **absolutely NOT do?:**
**Name 3 Turf rules:**
**What is Roleplay?:**
**What is Deathmatching?:**
**Someone DMs you. What do you do?:**
**You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:**

**Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:**
**Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):**

^[ ~[Please copy the application as displayed, not doing so will decrease your possibility to join.]~(99004d) ]

^[ alt text ]

AA HQ

Nickname: Ardron
Username: king1992
Languages spoken: Romanian, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I'd rate it around 7 to 8.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing on SAES since 4th of July 2013, so.. aprox. 7 years now.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are a well known gang with it's headquarters situated in San Fierro, that specializes mainly on importing and trading of weapons on the black market, said to be the most superior weapons that you can find out on the black market.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): SAPA, TST, SWAT, HS, RDMC, B~B, AA, SoA. For my last leaving reason it is known, for the rest, I'd like to discuss in private.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have not been banned.

Name 3 Bankrob rules: Do not start a bankrob solo, Do not marker kill and Do not jump off the roof of the bank rob as it is considered an avoid.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: You shouldn't try to "destroy" the other gang's bank rob, or deathmatch other criminals.
Name 3 Turf rules: Do not turf on roofs that are unclimable, Do not spawn at your property in the middle of the turf war, Do not go as a cop to assist your gang.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is the action of transposing yourself into a character in game where you must act as if you would be that person. For example, a weapons dealer must act during roleplay as realistically as possible to resemble a real person doing that, by using animations, text, /do, /me, and other techniques. Mostly acting like you would in real life in the role of the character you get.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching represents killing or harming a person or a person's property such as vehicles for no apparent reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: The person should be reported or just ignored if it's not a big deal. I like to talk to people.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I ignore them or.. I salute them!

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I do know a lot of the people inside, if I'd make a list, I'd probably cover over 20 people, so.. I'd rather not miss someone out and just say that I am a former member that knows most of the members!
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, as you might know, I have been a member in the past, and yeah, I had a lot of fun and great time in AA, and even tho I got 2 chances already, I think that AA remains that family that I would like to remain in forever from now on. I really do miss our fun, our days on discord, group activities, and of course, the friendly members and team. Everyone around is awesome, a pleasure to play always with no big limitations.

Thank you for reading my application.

@Canelas is too busy watching Lord of the Rings for the tenth time so here we go.

@ANARCHY , another turk holy fuck...it's Turks Assassins now days [TA]! The interest displayed was really good, we trust you'll do a better job than last time. No more opportunities.

^[ alt text ]

@Juan , decent application, we're glad you came back to activity, however we don't think you're ready to join us just yet. We've faced many issues with people that came back just to fuck around, and that will certainly not happen again. Not saying you are one of them don't get me wrong, but we're not willing to take the risk. If you feel like applying again do it in 3 weeks or so.

^[ alt text ]

@BigSky , sadly no feedback from our members. The application wasn't the best as well, if you're interested hang around with AAs more often and next time you apply show more interest! You're free to apply again, doing so too early will guide to the same result.

^[ alt text ]

@Ardron , this is your last shot, don't miss it, there won't be another one! Welcome back.

^[ alt text ]

~[AA HQ]~(99004d)

Nickname: Laza
Username: l4ki1
Languages spoken: Serbian, English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I'd like to rate myself, a very stable 7, as I still have some grammar mistakes on writing and speaking, since that aint my native language.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have started playing on this community since the end of 2011, and the beginning of 2012. Usually, never had any long break, there was only breaks with the reason.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is one of the oldest gangs on this community, as far as I see this gang their main goal is to get most experienced people inside their circle, that's the main reason why they are on the top. They are located in San Fierro, one of the largest cities around SA, and they own basically every ammu-nation shop, as their role is providing weapons to the citizens.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Actually before I start writing my past organisations, I'd like to mention that during my whole career I focused on police side, this year I used to try criminal life where I had lots of fun, but the gang itself been abit inactive, which made me to lost interest. My first squad used to be back in 2012, which were SA Police Academy, used to be there till I received PC Diploma, afterwards I moved to old generation of FBI, which were led by old members, used to stay in there for a half of year, been the tester, but way back then, SWAT used to be most attractive squad back then, and it was completely hard to enter that, like as it is now, therefor I left it in order to apply for that squad. Used to be back then in SWAT for a long period, couldn't remember well how long it was, but I used to left for the reason as I got bored, it was the time when SWAT got demoted to level 4. After that, there was new squad which were opened by Sam# and Bunny, FOX Operations X. I have received the call from them, and I've applied immediately. I used to be there for more than two years, left as HQ, as I had some misunderstanding with the leader, however I received the call tomorrow day to come back, but I refused as I didn't wanted to make the problems, therefor I went in SWAT again, that was my second time. After a good months has passed as I actually been Captain in SWAT, I came on decision with Dufabo to try opening new generation of squad which were called Special Task Force. We came on decision and we did it. We have made the squad together up to level 4, almost we were on the top, but the squad has lost activity for the whole month, many members lost the interest, and we didn't wanted to proceed, so we made up the decision and we closed that. After closing that, some of the members stick with me, most of them joined up FBI, we got some good positions in as we used to be elders, but actually I was honestly bored in, FBI used to be also inactive, we tried helping out but, I didn't enjoyed, to be honest. After that, I joined up Five-0 in order to help Terry, actually I got in argument with Rasta, some things I couldn't accept and it didn't worked. Actually he kicked me out. After a couple of time, I could say we're in a good friendship now, I guess. So as the time was going on, I honestly were confused what I would do, therefor I applied for The Outfit. Used to be there for around two months, couldn't say exactly time as I don't remember tbh, left it just because I didn't enjoyed inside the gang, let's say there wasn't enough members online with who I could enjoy. However, that was really interesting thing as I tried criminal life for a pretty long time, and I must admit, it was cool. However, after that, I brought back on SAES some of my old STF members in order to try new and fresh squad on the server, which were called Texas Rangers, unfortunately some of the members lost the interest on playing, some of the members didn't had enough time, and actually I am having like some important things in real life where I should focus like from now on, therefor we decided to end the squad, just because the time is needed to get it on the top, and we couldn't succeed to fill out the requirements, therefor I'd like to let people enjoy somewhere else, while I would like to stick to some old organisations where I could find my own peace and remain there.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I used to be banned twice, once for multi-accounting back then in 2012, while everything were sorted back then without any doubts. Second time, I received the punishment about some bug in jail which were back then, couldn't remember the year. Actually the bug somehow happend, no clue how, but it was either sorted out back then, as it wasn't actually my fault.

Name 3 Bankrob rules: There are a couple of rules, but I'd like to mention those basic ones, we are not allowed to kill ourselfes in order to escape the bank-robbery, we are not allowed to get assistance from a medic or a pizza boi and we are not allowed to do a solo bank-robbery.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: As far I know the rules, we are allowed to help the other gang, but we shouldn't try to destroy other gang's bank-robbery, or DM other members without a proper reason in there.
Name 3 Turf rules: We are not allowed to kill someone from unclimbable roofs & buildings, we aint allowed to use a personal property in case to get there faster, and as third one, we are not allowed to spawn as special groups for example in order to help our gang.
What is Roleplay?: In my personal opinion, roleplay means when someone plays his own roles, actually acting like we would in real life. I would like to mention one example, like when a criminal is driving a car, and there is a speedtrap, there could be an interceptor who would chase and try to pull-over, we as criminal should try to pull-over our car and obey the police orders, giving him our ID & Driving licence and such. Afterwards, we just could pay some taxes or even we could pass with just a verbal warning.
What is Deathmatching?: In my personal opinion deathmatching means when someone comes to myself and kills me without any reason, that's actually against server rules, and it's strictly forbidden.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would like to warn him on first wave, if he continues, I will take the screenshot by clicking on F12, reporting him immediately on /report section, calling admin to get it sorted as soon as possible, otherwise he would make a mess around. (if he's a part of any single organisation, I would contact his headquarter+ to punish him.) On another hand, If I decide to shoot him back, that would be a revenge.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I wouldn't make any doubt reaction, as they would catch me up, I'd just pass around and continue what I was previously doing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know couple of members pretty good, but I didn't made with anyone connections, this was just my decision.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Howdy. I'm known as Laza for a pretty long period. Most of the elders(old members who still playing) knows me. I'm twenty-one years old, born at 19th October, 1998. Actually, this might be surprising for some people, but I have made up the decision wisely, without any doubts, that I might guarantee. The thing which brought me to apply especially for this gang, there are couple of reasons, but I'd like to mention just main ones, that's just something what I mentioned above, AA is one of the oldest gangs who are having high reputation on the server though, by the way they actually has only experienced members inside which interests lots of people who want to become apart. I actually have nothing to lose, I must say I have applied for AA, already 2 times before, like a long ago, I like the way how they act around the game, that's just some specialness, which is quite rare nowadays. Honestly having a big wish to find my place inside as it would be something where I wish to remain and find my own peace, during my whole career. Recently I'll be having some important things on which I could focus,at least whenever I could be able to play, that would be together with the members, as I see myself as an team-mate. However, I would like to apology for some grammar mistakes and such.

Thanks for reading my application.

@Laza , Decent application, I'm aware you're an old lad, however we base our final decision mostly on our members feedback and unfortunately we didn't received a very good feedback overall. You'll have to make up your mind first, jumping from gang to squad vice-versa is not the wannabe style we're looking for, therefore you're denied. You may apply whenever you feel ready, don't apply too early though or the result will be the same.

^[ alt text ]

~[AA HQ]~(99004d)

Username: oussama88
Languages spoken: Arabic, French, English and Spanish basics.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7 I guess.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2015
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is one of the oldest and respected gangs in SAES which is based in San Fierro. When it comes to weapons, Arms Assassins in the head dealer in the criminal underground. Manufacturing and trafficking of firearms, explosives and what not is the first income source. In a shot, Need guns? call Arms Assassins.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): BBMC was the first gang I joined after I came back from inactivity, sadly It died after a while. Organization Zero It used to be dead back in days so I decided to leave. CripZ After a couple of weeks I've got an admin jail which caused some problems with other members and HQs so i choose to leave rather than getting in more troubles. OC It was a mistake. AA I've got kicked cause of few problems which you definitely know about it. INKAS I joined to help some friend and I left after I've done my part. X just went there for a couple of days to check how things going.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 banks robs per day.

• Marker kill is forbidden.

• Committing suicide by jumping from a bank roof is not allowed.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Probably, leaking BR plan or annoying their crackers, not sure which one exactly.
Name 3 Turf rules:

• You can only use gang spawn or hospital spawn when a turf war going on.

• Assisting your gang as a medic or a pizzaboy in turf wars is forbidden.

• Unclimbable rooftops are not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Role-playing is taking on a character's role according to what the characters are, what do they do, what job they have, etc. We must use the character's background as our role and interact with other people like the character we are using. Simply, it's putting a real-life scenario into a video game.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is the act of aimlessly shooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Well, It depends. If he is a newbie I explain to him. If it's a mistake, It's ok. If none of those he gets reported.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I say ''woof woof'' or maybe I'll just ignore him/them.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I know some as I've been a part of this gang at some point.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Oussama, I'm 18 years old, I'm from Sousse, Tunisia. I study Economics and I'm taking Spanish lessons from time to time. I have a lot of spare time which i definitely spend most of it on playing SAES. Also. I would like to apologize for what happened back in days. Time passed, I've learned things and I've changed.

Sincerly,
RadioGaga.

Username: jmyx.
Languages spoken: I able to speak portuguese english and some low quality french.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would say 8.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I can not be precise but I started around 2014 so it would be around 6 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are a criminal organized group as main role dealing guns, AA (Arms Assassins) have been delivering weapons since longe time ago, 2011 I belive, since there they have been coquering mroe and more respect among the whole gangs of SA.
SAFP-it was my first squad so i cant remenber why i left.
SAPA-Left due problems with Tut(solved).
HS-Dead.
MM-Dead.
MMC-Dead.
BS-Left, because i was going to be inactive for a long time and i didnt wanted to get kicked from the gang(2016 mind set)
CripZ-left due problems with Zaza(solved)
ThC-Left because i had internal problems with a few members(solved as well and nowadays i am "part of the family")
CDC-kicked
TST-Left because my duty was completed there so i am looking for others objectives.
SWAT-Kicked when i got banned, then i returned and for some time i felt like I was really bored and that i was done with cop side so here we are looking up for new oportunities.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
Back in the time, i mean years ago i got banned by multiaccounting and recently I was banned because i became staff in a copy cat server wich i can explain better in pm.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
It's not alowed to Solo Bank Rob, also to Marker kill and Jump from the roof of the bank in order to comite suicide.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
Well mainly you should not do anything that interfere with their plans and work there, like, blocking a safe, DM other people... To avoid this type of things we just got to use the comon sense.
Name 3 Turf rules:
The player is not alowed to spawn as paramedic or police group to benefit his gang in any way. We can not spawn inside the turf zone using private properties neither we can go to unclimable roofs during the turf.
What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay is most likely what the word says, you create a character with a background history and will act just like in real life taking in cosideration every aspect that makes it more and more realistic inside the game in order to accomplish a high quality roleplay performance.
What is Deathmatching?: Is deadmatch when you kill somebody without any reason or when you demage others properties with a decent reason as well.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If it is a new player i will try to reach him out and tell him that what he is doing is wrong and that the server has rules, but if it is a old player he is more then aware of the facts and he should be punished by what he have done, I would take a few screenshoots and report it in /report, note that I would never react or pay back to a dmer since it is not allowed as well.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
I just keep going straight.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
Well ive spoken before with Canelas, Licano, Illusion, Yoko, Hotfire, Masterwind, Velona, Sirtuga, Ho0ps, Couves and Rasta but these are not very close relationships it's just people from AA that ive already interacted or have some fun with.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I feel like there is nothing I could tell you to make up your minds, because you have your own opinions and will decide taking that in consideration, but theres something i can do, i can show you who am i and what i capable of in game.

Best Regards,
Bangas.

@RadiO Sorry, we currently do not think you would be a good fit to join. You can reapply if you deem necessary in 2 weeks.

@Bangas we haven't seen you around that much and we have some raised eyebrows about some of the past experiences. Talk to one of us in-game as we have some questions and let's see where it leads.

Username: MrGamer (testedgamer)
Languages spoken: English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since November 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassin's main roleplay role is to sell guns in San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Bloodz (died back in early 2013), SAPA (got PC), DEA (squad died), ALT (Company was turned into a group)
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2012 for multi-accounting.

Name 3 Bankrob rules: You cannot marker kill cops. You cannot leave the BR by killing yourself. You cannot solo-BR.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: You should not tell any cops that a BR is about to happen. You should not block any safe markers to stop crackers. You should not shoot any criminals unless they are randomly shooting other criminals on purpose.
Name 3 Turf rules: You cannot camp on a roof that cannot be reached by foot. You cannot spawn as a medic or a trainee cop to help your gang turf. You can only spawn at your gang base or the hospital when turfing - Spawning at private properties during turfing is not allowed.
What is Roleplay?: Acting as if you were a specific character in a specific role. All actions must be carried out as if you are in that role.
What is Deathmatching?: Randomly shooting another player or their vehicle for no valid reason. A valid reason could be they are chasing you as police.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I drive away.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I keep moving.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Some AA members used to be in ALT back in the day. I used to hang out with Ikzelf a bit, and used to defend the ALT base from him. I would also hang out with other AA members as CC.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am an ex-ALT HQ and actively took part in the recruitment of new players, including: handling forum applications, testing members, and voting on promotions. I also held many ALT events and reignited an ALT event day (ALT Saturdays) in an attempt to increase ALT activity on the server.

I mainly play SAES just to have fun. I also have a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TestedGamer/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

Nickname: Laza
Username: l4ki1
Languages spoken: Serbian, English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I'd like to rate myself, a very stable 7, as I still have some grammar mistakes on writing and speaking, since that aint my native language.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have started playing on this community since the end of 2011, and the beginning of 2012. Usually, never had any long break, there was only breaks with the reason.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is one of the oldest gangs on this community, as far as I see this gang their main goal is to get most experienced people inside their circle, that's the main reason why they are on the top. They are located in San Fierro, one of the largest cities around SA, and they own basically every ammu-nation shop, as their role is providing weapons to the citizens.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Actually before I start writing my past organisations, I'd like to mention that during my whole career I focused on police side, this year I used to try criminal life where I had lots of fun, but the gang itself been abit inactive, which made me to lost interest. My first squad used to be back in 2012, which were SA Police Academy, used to be there till I received PC Diploma, afterwards I moved to old generation of FBI, which were led by old members, used to stay in there for a half of year, been the tester, but way back then, SWAT used to be most attractive squad back then, and it was completely hard to enter that, like as it is now, therefor I left it in order to apply for that squad. Used to be back then in SWAT for a long period, couldn't remember well how long it was, but I used to left for the reason as I got bored, it was the time when SWAT got demoted to level 4. After that, there was new squad which were opened by Sam# and Bunny, FOX Operations X. I have received the call from them, and I've applied immediately. I used to be there for more than two years, left as HQ, as I had some misunderstanding with the leader, however I received the call tomorrow day to come back, but I refused as I didn't wanted to make the problems, therefor I went in SWAT again, that was my second time. After a good months has passed as I actually been Captain in SWAT, I came on decision with Dufabo to try opening new generation of squad which were called Special Task Force. We came on decision and we did it. We have made the squad together up to level 4, almost we were on the top, but the squad has lost activity for the whole month, many members lost the interest, and we didn't wanted to proceed, so we made up the decision and we closed that. After closing that, some of the members stick with me, most of them joined up FBI, we got some good positions in as we used to be elders, but actually I was honestly bored in, FBI used to be also inactive, we tried helping out but, I didn't enjoyed, to be honest. After that, I joined up Five-0 in order to help Terry, actually I got in argument with Rasta, some things I couldn't accept and it didn't worked. Actually he kicked me out. After a couple of time, I could say we're in a good friendship now, I guess. So as the time was going on, I honestly were confused what I would do, therefor I applied for The Outfit. Used to be there for around two months, couldn't say exactly time as I don't remember tbh, left it just because I didn't enjoyed inside the gang, let's say there wasn't enough members online with who I could enjoy. However, that was really interesting thing as I tried criminal life for a pretty long time, and I must admit, it was cool. However, after that, I brought back on SAES some of my old STF members in order to try new and fresh squad on the server, which were called Texas Rangers, unfortunately some of the members lost the interest on playing, some of the members didn't had enough time, and actually I am having like some important things in real life where I should focus like from now on, therefor we decided to end the squad, just because the time is needed to get it on the top, and we couldn't succeed to fill out the requirements, therefor I'd like to let people enjoy somewhere else, while I would like to stick to some old organisations where I could find my own peace and remain there.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I used to be banned twice, once for multi-accounting back then in 2012, while everything were sorted back then without any doubts. Second time, I received the punishment about some bug in jail which were back then, couldn't remember the year. Actually the bug somehow happend, no clue how, but it was either sorted out back then, as it wasn't actually my fault.

Name 3 Bankrob rules: There are a couple of rules, but I'd like to mention those basic ones, we are not allowed to kill ourselfes in order to escape the bank-robbery, we are not allowed to get assistance from a medic or a pizza boi and we are not allowed to do a solo bank-robbery.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: As far I know the rules, we are allowed to help the other gang, but we shouldn't try to destroy other gang's bank-robbery, or DM other members without a proper reason in there.
Name 3 Turf rules: We are not allowed to kill someone from unclimbable roofs & buildings, we aint allowed to use a personal property in case to get there faster, and as third one, we are not allowed to spawn as special groups for example in order to help our gang.
What is Roleplay?: In my personal opinion, roleplay means when someone plays his own roles, actually acting like we would in real life. I would like to mention one example, like when a criminal is driving a car, and there is a speedtrap, there could be an interceptor who would chase and try to pull-over, we as criminal should try to pull-over our car and obey the police orders, giving him our ID & Driving licence and such. Afterwards, we just could pay some taxes or even we could pass with just a verbal warning.
What is Deathmatching?: In my personal opinion deathmatching means when someone comes to myself and kills me without any reason, that's actually against server rules, and it's strictly forbidden.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would like to warn him on first wave, if he continues, I will take the screenshot by clicking on F12, reporting him immediately on /report section, calling admin to get it sorted as soon as possible, otherwise he would make a mess around. (if he's a part of any single organisation, I would contact his headquarter+ to punish him.) On another hand, If I decide to shoot him back, that would be a revenge.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I wouldn't make any doubt reaction, as they would catch me up, I'd just pass around and continue what I was previously doing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: During the last time,
I used to meet with a couple of members, didn't hanged with lots of them, but we used to chill around SA, so yeah, I'd like to name them, Dexter, Illu, Pinky, and there's like more of them, so will keep it up short.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Howdy. I'm known as Laza for a pretty long period. Most of the elders(old members who still playing) knows me. I'm twenty-one years old, born at 19th October, 1998. Actually, this might be surprising for some people, but I have made up the decision wisely, without any doubts, that I might guarantee. The thing which brought me to apply especially for this gang, there are couple of reasons, but I'd like to mention just main ones, that's just something what I mentioned above, AA is one of the oldest gangs who are having high reputation on the server though, by the way they actually has only experienced members inside which interests lots of people who want to become apart. I actually have nothing to lose, I must say I have applied for AA, already 2 times before, like a long ago, I like the way how they act around the game, that's just some specialness, which is quite rare nowadays. Honestly having a big wish to find my place inside as it would be something where I wish to remain and find my own peace, during my whole career. Recently I'll be having some important things on which I could focus,at least whenever I could be able to play, that would be together with the members, as I see myself as an team-mate. Even tho last time I have been rejected, that was completely understandable decision, as most of my career time, I used to spent it as a cop, so there was no doubts while answering. So far I have been trying to meet with lots of people, and I might say that they're all friendly.

However, I would like to apology for some grammar mistakes and such. After all, thanks for yours time reading my application.