Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname: Dippo
Languages spoken: Portuguese / English and Spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 year
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins his role is selling weapons in San Andreas, they owns all ammonation shops around San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): CDC - problems with cdc founders
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: yes, Multi account when i started playing in saes but now im clear
Name 3 BR rules:
1: One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 gang bank robs per day.
2:Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill any player inside the bank or immediately outside the bank.
3: When a bankrob concludes, you may not kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn. You may also not use F1 -> I'm Stuck on the roof, or commit suicide to leave the bank/roof.
Name 3 GR rules:
1: CLO/DE Assistance is not permitted
2: No spawn killing
3: It is not permitted for gang members to spawn as police to assist in a gangrob
Name 3 Turf rules:
1:You can only use your gangs spawn & hospital spawn during a turf war.
2:Toggling war off temporarily during combat in order to evade special turf abilities such as headshot is abuse and punishable.
3:While spawned as a cop you are obligated to arrest both sides during turfs.
What is Roleplay?: Do something in game that u can do in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without any reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: f12 and /report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Sirrtuga and Bizzle
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, my name is Junior, im playing MTA for 5 years but started playing in saes 1 year ago, i am a loyal and skilled member, I know how to crack not the best time but i know

Nickname:Hisoka
Languages spoken:Arabic,french and english
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES:since 2018
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:AA roleplay is selling best guns to other criminals and they also pretend to be best guns sellers
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):Unidsputed Command
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:I got banned for mutli account because i was playing in publinet (i bought computer now and im using it)
Name 3 BR rules:No, solo br, No, switching gangs to assist other gang during bank rob,Members of the gang are not allowed to attempt ruin bank robs.
Name 3 GR rules:Clo/DE assistance is not permitted, Not allowed to rob alone, Removing the gang money whilst getting getting robbed.
Name 3 Turf rules:You cant assist your gang as a cop, Not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs, You cant spawn in your house.
What is Roleplay?:variable noun. Role play is the act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself, for example as a training exercise. Group members have to communicate with each other through role-play.
What is Deathmatching?:Death-matching is when you kill a cop isnt chasing you or you kill criminal with no reason that will result in admin jail or warning.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:I take screenshot and i report him in /report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I cant kill him or that will be dm and he can report me for that.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Well, I can help with everything im supposed to do..... like i can help at br's, turf wars, gang robs.

@Lily , we honestly received negative feedback from you internally, and out of the gang which I personally confirmed, and it wasn't promising at all...therefore we took the desicion to denied the application back then. You've been persistent, I gotta give you that. Pending, It doesn't mean you're accepted nor denied, get closer to more of our members. Don't fuck it up...

^[ alt text ]

@Dippo , You don't seem to be familiar to most of our members, get yourself known with more AA's and, please make a proper application next time, the current one reminds me of Kipt's application when he applied for Staff for the 10th time.

^[ alt text ]

Nickname: Umbra.

Languages spoken: English and Arabic. (English in-game in the mainchat)

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: 3 weeks ago.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: "Arms Assassin" role play is to sell guns, weapon transporting and to be the best weapon seller across San Andreas.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): None.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None.

Name 3 BR rules: 1) I cannot kill other robbers nor I can be asked to be killed to respawn when a BR is over. (Same applies to F1 or committing suicide)
2) Members of other gangs are not allowed to ruin a bank robbery hosted by their rival gang by spawning as a police officer or informing any
other police member about a bank robbery.
3) A gang is allowed to host a maximum number of 3 bank robberies per day.

Name 3 GR rules: 1) No grenades or using vehicles as explosives during a gang robbery.
2) I am not allowed to rob alone.
3) Gang robbing a gang that is doing a bank robbery is not allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules: 1) If I got killed during a turf war, it is not counted as deathmatching.
2) I can only use my gang spawn and hospital spawn during a turf war.
3) While spawned as a cop, I'm obliged to arrest from both parties.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is the act of imitating a person or a thing that is different from myself. For example, if I were to roleplay a cop, I have to imitate a cop pursuing a criminal, stopping that criminal and arresting him/her as if it was a real life situation and in complete seriousness.

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is the act of killing a person that didn't inflect any sort of harm towards me. Basically killing someone who didn't inflect any type of harm towards me and it is prohibited.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I should take screenshots and treat the case with complete maturity and thorough thinking, not taking revenge upon the person who DMed me which is considered prohibited.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll mind my business and not inflect any sort of harm towards them.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, with ILLUSION.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm more of a person who wants to have some peace and fun at the same time. I love to help players and friends in any sort of problem, feel free to talk to me regarding anything! I love to make new friends too. The game doesn't only connect us, we can connect via Discord or any other social media platform to be in touch with other players and friends. I like to sacrifice my comfort and happiness for others so they can feel comfortable around me and happy. I like to be supportive and a useful person. I hate arguing and having fights with other people.

Quick announcement

The application format has been a bit updated. The previous applicants do not need to change their applications, however the people who apply after this should pay attention not to post the wrong format so head to the first post here, the original, to copy the right one.

Answers for the current applications are still being discussed and should be concluded soon.

AA :p

alt text

Nickname: My ingame nickname is Clayson.

Username: My username is jack269.

Languages spoken: I'm speaking Slovenian and English could also speak Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian but im not so good at it.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would rate myself with 9 out of 10

How long have you been playing on SAES: I've started playing in SAES around 2013, had another account back then.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins are a criminal organisation doing shipments with guns, robbing, loading and distribution.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): as I remember I was in Skull Heads, San andreas federal police, Vengeance Angels, Underground Empire, Overdose Crime (the original one from before) and CDL as my last one.
Skull Heads was our gang back in 2013 or 2014, I think? Me any my bro didn't even know how to speak decent English back then so yeah it went to shit, my first official gang was Underground Empire, I left it back then in 2015 I think? Because I wanted to try something else, I was a cop (in safp) for about a month and then went back to criminal side, I left VA because of lack of English and proper activites back then, T~C died as I remember, left OC cuz of mrwan cuz we just couldn't work together and yeah my last one was CDL, everything was cool but then we decided to take it down, the motivation went to shit.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned back in 2014 I think? Multiaccounting, must be on my old deleted account not for sure, this shit is long gone.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• No grenades.

• Marker kill is not tolerated.

• Jumping off the roof to avoid is also not tolerated.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I am not allowed to steal their br by starting it on my own, neither I shouldn't tell the police about the bank robbery.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Turfing on roofs that you cannot climb is not allowed

• You shouldn't spawn as medic to assist your team

• You shouldn't spawn at your house in the turf.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is acting, playing scenes based on real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching know also as DM happens when you kill random people for no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If someone DMs me, I will try to get the answer why that happened and if that doesn't stop I will just simply report the guy.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I would go on.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Hoops, Canelas and maybe a little with Bartman,Gal, Ardron before BB BR has started
*~ A few screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Simon Ovar, I am coming from Slovenia, in my free time I like to chill with my friends, smoke some joints, maybe roll some music. I work in Adria Mobil, pretty cool job, we are not as cool as making weapons but we do make caravans!

@Lessy we are aware of your participation. However we need to see more about you to delete some question marks related to you. Pay attention to your reputation and keep doing what you are doing.

alt text

@U-H-Hisoka , bad news for you. We are not sure about your general behaviour. You should convince us that you are an AA material if you are still interested in joining AA. However you are still welcome to try your chance if you wish to.

alt text

@Lily , sending an application and then sitting back whole week isn't a sign of showing effort. If you want to join us you must make us feel there is a place for you in Arms Assasins. Your in-game activity with us is as important as a decent application, maybe even more. If you are still interested in joining AA, let us see your face in game. Good luck on whatever you decide.

alt text

@Umbra , you look like a promising new player. Try to hang out with us more. We want to see more from you. And keep your name clean as you have kept it so far. Since you are not really experienced in the server, you need to work extra hard to convince us. Good luck!

alt text

Nickname: Bananeira
Languages spoken: Portuguese, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (? /10): 5/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing in SAES Since 2013(7 years), but since September of 2016 doe to school by day and work at night, rarely had the time to play, but its over now!

Good Memories
Spoiler Text

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: [AA] or Arms Assassins is the server's oldest and most respected gang, whose roleplay is the illegal arms sales all over San Andreas, the base is located in the north of San Fierro, on a Large boat full of Merchandise.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I have been in [TT] Tuga Thugs and it was really nice, when I left I everyone understood, I shortly applied to [AA] Arms Assassins and got in by (2015) but I was kicked for inactivity.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None that I can remember.

Name 3 BR rules:
Don't block the safes, until you're removing crackers focus;
Don't try to start a bank robbery alone, thats not allowed;
Dont Suicide to leave the bank.
Name 3 GR rules:
Never use grenades at GR;
Squads are allowed to arrest;
Dont Spawn Kill.
Name 3 Turf rules:
Dont Camp on unclimbable Roof;
You're not allowed to spawn as medic or food man to help a side;
If you got killed on a war zone, thats not considered as deathmatching.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is you act like real life, for example, when you get stopped in a police check point, you needs to act like when you do on real life

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching occurs when you deal damage, destroy or kill without a good reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Normally , I dont take that personally I just go on my way or defend myself but when being constantly followed or harassed by the same guy I will let the admin deal with it, by reporting him to an admin by pressing f12 and Print Screen to easily have my arguments backed up.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Continue having fun with the new rides that we have now, nothing better than peace.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have made alot of friends, but sadly most are inactive or left the gang, but i have got @Xho0ps @masterwind @JonnyBravo @Karitos @Couves . I also have made connections with the rest of AAs like @Disaster @Gal @samcro @Avengr @Bizzlee @Tyga @Zombie by hanging and turfing with them!

Hanging :duck:
alt text
Turfing :cooldoge:
alt text
I lost this race :(
alt text
Me and Gal
alt text

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Joo Barbosa. I am 21 years old. I like cats and Cars, namely BMWs. Also changed a lot of jobs in real life, but during last years have worked in night restaurant and studied by day, (what made me go inactive), I met a lot of people that made me more patiente, making life a better experience. Talking about game experience, I am interested in fun, having conversations and more importantly Teamplay with this great family.

Edits:
I had a picture of my BMWe36 with AAs Logo but due to Spoiler bug, had to remove it.
Added More Cool Photos.
Your,

alt text

Nickname: Zei
Username: ahmed007007
Languages spoken: English, french , arabic and a not advenced german.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10 I'm not a native speaker, so mistakes are sometimes made.
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2017

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
Arms Assasins is one of the most time honoured in its domain ,which is providing San Andreas with the top quality guns that they have. Added to that they assure the transaction safety and the service quality.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I started saes on 2017 and bac in those days I was passionate about cops so I decided to join SAPA when it was a squad and then went e for nearly 1 year and got back to saes on 2018. When I got back I left SAPA to join The Company that was one of the gangs that taught me how to properly roleplay even tho I've rp skilled and also it wa dthe gang where I improved me skills. And then got bored of criminal side so I left to join C.I.A where I've been HQ there but sadly inactivity was one of the reasons that led to closing the squad. I've been gangless for a period of time and then someone from Clandestine Mob suggested the idea of going there to help them build the gang from level 0 , and I joined C 7 months ago since it was created and then left it for some reasones that were fully explained to the HQs (Illusion and Yoko)

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Only 3 BRs are allowed per day.

• you are not allowed to call your gangmates and raid your rival gang BR as cops or whatever just to ruin it.

• Switching gangs in order to assist another gang with cracking or whatever is not allowed.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I should not call my gang mates to steal their BR , if I'm in their BR i should just assist.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You are not allowed to climb unclimable roofs

• You are not allowed to spawn at your proprety to gain advantage and get to turfzone faster, you should only use gang spawn or hospital

• You are not allowed to spawn as cop and go arrest your rival in order to win the turf zone.

What is Roleplay?:
Role Play or what people call RP is when performing a scene you have to act like the real life and make it as much as you can realistic with respecting the person or character you're performing

What is Deathmatching?:
DM , the abbreviation of Death Matching which is killing someone or attacking him for no proper reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
If he is a new player , which often happens, I can explainnto him the rules and that DMing is not allowed if the player is already experienced I can warn him in a respectful way but if he shows no respect or repeat it then I'll notify an admin

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
Just continue driving my car or whatever.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have some friends in AA but decided on my own to apply.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hey, my name is Ahmed. I'm 17 years old teenager spending most of his time doing graphic designs, reading some books, playing online video games or studying. I'm a respectful person towards the ones that respect me, I'm also loyal to my organization and would never let them down when they need me. I'm also passionated about germany and german culture when it comes to the vandals or even the its history in the world wars. I also do some car designing from time to time hoping that those skils will help me one day in the path I'm following, have a nice day.

Good afternoon,

Here's the results for our current applicants!

@Lessy , We've surprisingly received positive feedback from you, as Illu said we're always tracking your participation, however we dont think youre ready to join us at the moment.

Edit: We've decided to denied the application, dont apply again unless youre 100% sure what youre looking for.

^[ alt text ]

@Umbra , You're still a promising player, but we're aware of your inactivity, once you feel like coming back, don't hesitate to give it a try!

^[ alt text ]

@Zetaa , Denied.

^[ alt text ]

@Clayson , I know you've been around our members, we're aware of your activity, try to get closer to more of our members so they can know you better. Your application is Pending, keep it up.

^[ alt text ]

Nickname: IngamenameTokyo
Username: My login Martin40030
Languages spoken: English/danish

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10): 5
How long have you been playing on SAES: 2013 who knows

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: [AA] selling guns,
they are selling guns and guns is good to have on this server. In the early days 'Assassins' was a bit of a..push. We had fear, we had lives and we had morals. Soon we learned to lose them. I'm not really sure where the name came about, I know it wasn't us. Some street gangs tagged us up as assassins early on and when we began to sell our cargo onto the streets of San Fierro I guess some wise guy added the 'Arms'.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): HS. been in [TT] and last gang where [AA]
i been inactive so all my house etc is gone now.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: never been banned
Name 3 Bankrob rules:One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 gang bank robs per day.

[Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill] [any player inside the bank or immediately outside the bank.]
[When a bankrob concludes, you may not kill other robbers or asked to be killed by robbers in order to leave the bank via a respawn. You may also not use F1 -> I'm Stuck on the roof, or commit suicide to leave the bank/roof.]

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bank rob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: break them rules
Name 3 Turf rules: [toggling war off temporarily during combat in order to evade special turf abilities such as head shot is abuse and punishable]
[you are not allowed to camp on claimable rooftops/places.]
[only use gangs spawn or hospital in turf]
[you may assist defending an allied turf war provided there is at least 1 memeber of the defending gang actively defending the turf]
What is Roleplay?: roleplay is RPG playgrounds easy as that. and if you don't know RP google it. or F1!
What is Deathmatching?: dm is killing without any reason at all. if he steal your car go ahead. talk with hime.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: take a screenshot and enjoy to get killed ?
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: ask for a bribe.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
my name is martin ^^ as you see i am 23 years old im living in Denmark but i wish ;)
i been inactive the past years on/off so maybe its best to kick me out of the gang.
but yo iam back now 4 real no play . :)
and i think i saw many players come and go on saesRPG
but i like to help them.

Good day people,

Results time!

@Clayson , we've received positive feedback as stated before, our members feel comfortable towards you which is very important! You've been accepted, welcome to our family and stay for a lone time...unless Bartman gets pissed and kick you!

^[ alt text ]

@Bananeira , caralho! same as clayson, we are always glad to have our members back! We look forward to your help and dm at turfs/brs!

^[ alt text ]

@Zei , Your application is really clean, I actually enjoyed reading it. Overall our members have share our thoughts about you in a good way. Keep hanging out with our members and don't fuck up!

^[ alt text ]

@Tokyo , welcome back to the game! We're happy to have our members active again after a long time, hang out with us, nothing new for you or anyone else in AA. We know you very well, we look forward to you see if you're staying active or waddup, Pending for the moment!

^[ alt text ]

• 2 weeks later...

Good day guys,

Results time! Here we go again...

We didn't forgot about you guys, just want to make that clear before we start.

@Zei We've taken time to reply due to the amount of feedback received, back and forth with our members and HQs. Our decision is not final, that being said, we think you're not ready to join AA at least not right now. The application is denied feel free to re-apply whenever you feel ready, remember doing so too early will guide to the same result.

^[ alt text ]

@Tokyo , As stated before we're always glad to have old gents back, however we don't think is time just now to join us back, there's positive and negative feedback around your application, therefore we've decided to denied it this time. Re-apply back in 2 weeks or so, take your time...hang around more with our members, and please make a proper application next time.

^[ alt text ]

Nickname: Petrow
Username: presko99
Languages spoken: Bulgarian and English (pretty fluently)
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8.5
How long have you been playing on SAES: 4 years+
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest gang that is located in a big ship in San Fiero. They are professionals when it comes to selling best quality weapons in a fair price all around SA.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

• The Company- I just got fed up from the retardness of some of the members and left.

• SAFP- Kicked due to the ban mentioned below, which was the multiaccounting one.

• CripZ-Had some problems with the leader and not only with him.

• UE-I was kicked for responding to the bullies in the mainchat.

• Navy Malistrip- I quit because there was injustice towards me and some of the members. I do not want to go into details because that will cause fights which I am definitely not looking for. I could explain in game more detailed, if needed.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned once for multiaccounting but the fault wasn't really mine because I could barely speak English so I couldn't explain the admin that I made another account because I forgot my main account's password which led me to a ban. And I was banned one more time for hosting rigged events as LWS in order to pay out my debts that I owned to a friend but I didn't really think of the consequences that might possibly happen, I was a kid back then but everyone learns from his mistakes. So I am pretty sure I will stay clean and mature for the rest of my SAES career
Name 3 Bankrob rules: A gang is allowed to do maximum of three bank robs per day. Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill any player inside the bank. Switching to a gang to help another gang cracking during a bankrob is not allowed at all.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: At first I should not tell the police about the bankrob, also I can not steal their bankrob by trying to crack the first safe on my own.
Name 3 Turf rules: Dont spawn in a property that is inside the turf zone. Toggling turf war off to avoid headshots is strictly forbidden. If I am killed inside the turf zone whilist I am actively participating is not counted as a deathmatch.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is trying to act as if it is real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing or damaging people for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: As a very experienced player I would go to his gang HQ(if he has one of course) and tell the HQ that what he did is not right so that he can speak to him and teach him what to do next time. If he is gangless I would go and speak to him directly and explain him that what he did is not right so that in future he plays by the rules.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Move on
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have a lot of friends in the gang. I would be very happy If I have the oppurtunity to play with them and have fun together.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Preslav I am currently 16 years old and I was born in July 22nd 2003 year. I like spending my spare time playing SAES:RPG and having fun. I also go to the gym, listen to some music and hang out with friends.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I would like to also share you some of my time spent with the AA members:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@Petrow , we appreciate your effort in hanging with AA members, but sadly we cannot trust your reputation in server enough to give you AA tags at least for now. If you are still interested in joining AA, please send an application again in next days. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

alt text

@Riley , you are doing good so far. The only thing that is holding you back is your past organizations. You have been in "many" organizations before. Therefore we are not sure about your loyalty to AA yet. We will give you more time to prove yourself if you really want to join AA. Show us what you got.

alt text

AA HQ wishes you a great week. Wash your hands and refrain from touching your face everyone!

alt text
Nickname: WaSsiM
Username: wissou
Languages spoken: Arabic/Turk/French/English and alitle spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Well istart playing saes in 2011
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an organization which is controlling the arms trafficking around San Andreas. Arms Assassins members are proficient in using guns. Also, they have
-1[MMC][Closed]
-2[BBMC][Closed]
-3[Rebel][ILeft Because Ihave some problems with the VL]
-4[CDS][Closed]
-5[CDC][ILeft it Because It was an inactive gang,no turfs no br's...]
-6[ICE][ILeft Because iwant join TST
-7[TST][ILeft Because iwant to start new life with criminal...]
-8[FBI]IGot kicked bcause the leader think that iwant to go to other squad]
9-[U]Well ispeak with HQ that ill left to help my friend in his gang(then ihad aprobelm.. ill explain ingame]
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Do not Kill Cops while they're in the markers

• Do not BR alone

• Do not Jump from Bank Roof to kill ur self(that's avoid arrest!)
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: ill do my best to safe the crackers,iwill not kill other criminals and iwill not stay inside the bank ihave to defend,also icannot stay in their safes so idont let them cracking,and ihave to listen to their orders bcz its not our bank
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• -Dont stay on an unclimbable roof

• -You are only allowed to use hospital spawn or your gang one

• -If someone is killed while a turf war is taking place it doesnt count as deathmatch
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life, with more detailed movements and actions and more realistic conversations.
    What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is killing or damaging someone's properties or shooting their cars for no reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: if the dmer is anew player ill simply try to dealt with him and tell him to read F1 rules,if he is an old player ill not do any thing.. idont report..
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ill keep driving on my way and iwill not touch anyone of them bcz that considered as DM
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yep @Kybali0n & @Troyano also ihave many friend there
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, Hello my real name is Wassim ilive in Algeria (Exactly in Om el Bawaki)im 18 years old,im afriendly and calm boy,also ilove to help pepols in their works,istart playing saes rpg in 2011 and istop playing for some reasons but icame back in 2017 im very active players this days,and ilove to play online games with my friend like PUBG Lite ,COD...

@Canelas Maggie1234:
Sparkyfastkiller:
18:
AB:
English :
From 10 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (10/10):
**How long have you been playing on SAES:**Month
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: I guess names give you character, meaning, above all else a sense of purpose. We had a name now, a reputation we were building, something we had to uphold. This is when our loss of all things dear to mankind came about. Morals were a thing of the past, a human life was no longer a life, it was merely a pawn, a means to an end.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: when someone brakes a rule.
Name 3 Bankrob rules: one gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 bank jobs a day
Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill any player inside and outside the bank
Members of the gang are not allowed to attempt to ruin bank jobs of their rival gang by raiding that bank sawed as police or informing police about the bank job
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
Name 3 Turf rules: all attending gang members must attend with a rank 4+ and a minimum of 3 members from their respective gang. Defending gangs are not required to have a rank r4+ attending to defend the turf.
Any gang member who has been invited 15 min before turf start cannot attend.
Gang members cannot kill anybody who dose not have a beacon unless they have an ic reason.
**Role play is more immersed in the game as they take on the form of a normal ncp which can be customized in a number of ways.
What is Deathmatching?: when two teams fight to the death
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: u let the gang know and u reply
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: keep going let the gang know and ask them what they want
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: the leader
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): well I got good driving skill I can be your sniper if needed. I have some shooting skill. I am quick and I have got my car on two wheel for about a block and went between two cars that where close I almost never made but I did on two wheels. I can do what every u need me two do and I listen I am a good sport player.