Reward on killing cops

Filex

Question

For cops that will do useless comments or start a drama and even criminals i won't answer. Please say something useful to prove this idea bad or stop

The name can explain the idea already, i request to add a small system that gives you money when you kill a cop chasing you depending on your stars level.
Example : 1 star == 100-300$.
And because many people will complain i will start with Negative sides before going to the Positive sides.

Negative

• 'This is not realistic, we respect roleplay stuff', i know that but this not based on an rp purpose but a gameplay feature for those who don't care about roleplay, and can be disabled in the role play town is coming to live soon.

• 'This will encourage on dming afk cops and those not chasing', the rules won't disabled although im sure thid will happen, but they wont accept a' adminjail for some dollars in an account that can dissepear in the future.

• 'We don' t need more features to get criminals money with such economy' well nope, criminals have many ways to get money and confirm but im not saying that they will get 40k that cops get on killing criminals in jbs or brs.

• 'I stole my friend cop kill, he raged on me', well i got a suggestion to avoid such things like assist in games like (cs, lol) you get the half of what he gets especially that it will happen in Srs, Brs.

Positive

• As a criminal i won't hide anymore or look for bribe while i can fight to get something, and this will make it better for cops as they won't get a free arrest like before.

• People won't spam safe room in brs and will try to get an assist or a kill.

• I wont personally keep doing nothing after i finish 'Srs, Brs or Jbs' and can have fun even when a cop chasing me.

Last thing to say is that some criminals will start provoking cops to chase, /ignore can solve thid and why not a rule to prohibit such stuff

@Filex said in Reward on killing cops:

criminals have many ways to get money

criminals have many ways to get money police don't have many ways. So in my opinion this is very wrong.And i never hear one criminal wanted kill one cop and get rewarded.And imagine what wood happen in jail not stop camping just to kill cops and make money.And receiving rewards killing cops in store robbery and bank robbery.

My opinion about this suggestion is that if this happen, then all Criminal will DM cops for no reason only to get the money. I think this is a bad idea.
As you said 100-300$ for 1 star? so 42 stars 4200 - 12.600 $ i'm pretty sure everyone will DM nonstop cops for that money. 10 Kills = 42.000$ - 120.600$..
As james said it's true, they have the ability to make BRs,SR and the other jobs from criminals. Especially gangs they have even more like turf wars.

@James said in Reward on killing cops:

criminals have many ways to get money

criminals have many ways to get money police don't have many ways. So in my opinion this is very wrong.And i never hear one criminal wanted kill one cop and get rewarded.And imagine what wood happen in jail not stop camping just to kill cops and make money.And receiving rewards killing cops in store robbery and bank robbery.

Rules are there to stop camping, i don't people will fisk their reputation for some money, unless they don't think well. Talking qbout the ways criminals have to get money are well known but being boring with time and they aint constant. To explain cops can arrest whenever and whereever they want, in jbs brs srs while criminals need time to between each activity.giving them the chance to get a small rewaed for defending themselves is appreciated.

@Sam said in Reward on killing cops:

My opinion about this suggestion is that if this happen, then all Criminal will DM cops for no reason only to get the money. I think this is a bad idea.
As you said 100-300$ for 1 star? so 42 stars 4200 - 12.600 $ i'm pretty sure everyone will DM nonstop cops for that money. 10 Kills = 42.000$ - 120.600$..
As james said it's true, they have the ability to make BRs,SR and the other jobs from criminals. Especially gangs they have even more like turf wars.

Well numbers are aint decided i gave an example to approach the situation it can be even 50$ for 1 star but it aint my buisness to decide, + cops get more for 5 arrests although i dont want to discuss that to make it a cops criminal drama, and as i said there wont be any dm while rules are still here to stom em from dming non chasing/afk cops just instead of killing and keeping his run he will get a bit of money.

@Crash said in Reward on killing cops:

What james said criminals can alrdy make money out of SR/Selling/BR's/Turf dont see the need for 1 more way

Sam as what i said to james.

@MrDeathBoy said in Reward on killing cops:

what if your gang mate spamms spawning cop and you just keep on dming him? ez $$$

When you spawn at hospital u have some time without getting arrested a small script with 2min timer to stop criminals from getting reward if he is able to wait 2min we make it 5 there is always a solution to avoid abuse

@Human_ said in Reward on killing cops:

Will just be a dm fest. Killing cops is fun, thats reward enough.

As i said to sam no dm while rules are present.

@Tut-Greco said in Reward on killing cops:

would be cool if you would actually get paid for killing cops if they're inside a turf zone

Its good to do that for turf war zones and make it unlimited as its a zone supposed to be for dm, but on all map it can be limited to avoid rulesbreaks or abuse we can even raise reward for turf zones.

@Silence said in Reward on killing cops:

Disable police spawn

@Ramos said in Reward on killing cops:

No

With a good reason and complaint i can give a good respone unless read the note i said

For cops that will do useless comments or start a drama and even criminals i won't answer. Please say something useful to prove this idea bad or stop

How will you detect which cops are chasing you and which isn't? So every cop you kill would give you money, basically? Criminals already kill cops that aren't chasing them, this would only encourage that even more. I don't think this is a good idea, as even yourself mentioned: this will cause even more criminals to provoking us. It's already annoying enough when I'm tabbed out and I hear criminals hitting my car and keep driving around me. No.

@Matheus said in Reward on killing cops:

How will you detect which cops are chasing you and which isn't? So every cop you kill would give you money, basically? Criminals already kill cops that aren't chasing them, this would only encourage that even more. I don't think this is a good idea, as even yourself mentioned: this will cause even more criminals to provoking us. It's already annoying enough when I'm tabbed out and I hear criminals hitting my car and keep driving around me. No.

I mentionned that because its a normal consequence, and as i said rules are present to keep ur right safe and keep the limit whatever was the script/idea unless they are real idiots and ban will solve it.

To be fair, this idea should work anywhere except Turf zones, otherwise it would fuck up the economy more than before. Also, I am not gonna mention about jailbreaks, it will be 7/24 cop vs crim fight in jail. Also, it requires a lot of time to write a script like this.

@Alperreis said in Reward on killing cops:

To be fair, this idea should work anywhere except Turf zones, otherwise it would fuck up the economy more than before. Also, I am not gonna mention about jailbreaks, it will be 7/24 cop vs crim fight in jail. Also, it requires a lot of time to write a script like this.

Doesn't feel more challenging i mean both are camping for money and not just cops that earn
If it will fuck the economy lets just disable it for brs and srs and jbs and reduce the amount so no one will argue about economy
And it doesnt require a hard time to write the script as it will be jusst setting a small event which is onPlayerWasted
And set the money to the killeer if the victim is a cop and the killer is the criminal and earn money based on its stars like kids game

The point is: more and more people will break the rules if this becomes a thing. More and more admin jails and bans will happen. In my point of view, we should make updates to prevent rules from being broken, not to encourage it.

We should make features to make gameplay better for all sides, rulebreaks are being committed by those who are not able to understand it or not willing to whatever was the class/side, this suggestion can be found in other servers without mentionning and things are going well

@Alperreis said in Reward on killing cops:

Doesn't feel more challenging i mean both are camping for money and not just cops that earn
If it will fuck the economy lets just disable it for brs and srs and jbs and reduce the amount so no one will argue about economy
And it doesnt require a hard time to write the script as it will be jusst setting a small event which is onPlayerWasted
And set the money to the killeer if the victim is a cop and the killer is the criminal and earn money based on its stars like kids game

If you ask me, I don't support kill-arrest script as well, we should get rid off all kind of non-sense money making methods.

I support this as an interactive event.

EVENT CLO started a riot in San Andreas! You will be rewarded by CLO generously for every security unit you eliminate.

Few tweaks and additions:

You can't get the reward for killing same security unit twice in 5 minutes. (Preventing spawnkills and abuse, also forcing people to going different places and spread the riot)

Government will put a bounty on criminals as they continue killing security units. When they get arrested, player who arrested him will get the bounty. Also if bounty exceeds 20 kills, allow DE to hunt that dangerous target with Hydra and Rhino until he surrender and get arrested to get rid of his bounty or riot ends.

@Franklin said in Reward on killing cops:

Well it would be kinda cool.. idk why cops are complaining here because they don't have anything to do with this.. Besides getting killed.. They don't lose money or anything.. (just my opinion)

The suggestion is literally about killing us for money. What do you mean we have nothing to do with this?

Kinda its more about criminals

@Franklin said in Reward on killing cops:

Well it would be kinda cool.. idk why cops are complaining here because they don't have anything to do with this.. Besides getting killed.. They don't lose money or anything.. (just my opinion)

The suggestion is literally about killing us for money. What do you mean we have nothing to do with this?

Kinda its more about criminals

so you make a topic where you state that criminals get rewarded for killing us and you say its towards criminals? honestly go to bed think about it and come back tomorrow fresh and maybe with some new prespectives since you didnt make a suggestion for criminals but for both sides where one of the sides gets dmed and the other gets rewarded for doing it