Warp to event when you are in jail!

Saint21

Question

I thought that for many of the criminals, and not only, it sucks when you are arrested with wanted 42 and exactly at that time an ad with a new event appears. And of course the only way to get to the event in time would be a jailbreak and there are very low chances to escape without being arrested by the police if there are not enough people to help.

And I figured it would be good if you could do / warp to the event, and once it's over, choose the spawn type and after that will place you automatically back to jail for the remaining seconds.

7 answers to this question

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Jail is supposed to punish people for being naughty, and I don't mean sexy naughty I mean naughty killing an army of trainees naughty.

Besides, if you ask the LWS guy to wait for you, right after he announces the first ad, there's a high chance he actually waits for you.

idea itself is nice but unfortunately it won't work out as its abuse sensitive.

and exactly what kipt mentions, "if you ask the LWS guy to wait for you, right after he announces the first ad, there's a high chance he actually waits for you." if he dosnt then bad luck and await for another event.