Poll about roleplay town

Henry

Hello there, recently I've been receiving a lot of messages asking "what has happened to FCRP?" "why don't we revive FCRP"..? etc.. for those who don't know what it is: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/99337-rp-association-fort-carson-rp-project-information/

In any case I would like what's the real number of people interested on it, and why do you want it to be back if possible, thanks!

Honestly, it's lovely, but people drool off after 3 times and it will die out again as with every RP initiative. But if you can find people who can keep it up, go for it. I just have experienced in the past that RPing in SAES with a large group of people does not work.

Just please if you end up adding this, please add some kind of requirements so people who can't roleplay, or who aren't using the mapping to promote roleplaying can't access it. I'd use it if here was some decent rpers here, this far haven't met anyone who can rp in the server. But I know there is atleast a few who can.

@Lartsa said in Poll about roleplay town:

Just please if you end up adding this, please add some kind of requirements so people who can't roleplay, or who aren't using the mapping to promote roleplaying can't access it. I'd use it if there was some decent rpers there, this far haven't met anyone who can rp in the server. But I know there are atleast a few who can.

on the other hand, having no requirements whatsoever to participate will allow players to learn and understand what roleplaying is, then gradually improve

@Tut-Greco said in Poll about roleplay town:

Just please if you end up adding this, please add some kind of requirements so people who can't roleplay, or who aren't using the mapping to promote roleplaying can't access it. I'd use it if there was some decent rpers there, this far haven't met anyone who can rp in the server. But I know there are atleast a few who can.

on the other hand, having no requirements whatsoever to participate will allow players to learn and understand what roleplaying is, then gradually improve

Or add a quiz, or a handbook for newbies to roleplay by.

Or maybe submit an application to be a Citizen of Fort Carson?

@Markus said in Poll about roleplay town:

Or maybe submit an application to be a Citizen of Fort Carson?

Could work, still even if you write a story about your character, it's not guaranteed to know if they can rp or not.