New State Trooper Skin

plutonium

Question

I was just hanging around some couple websites about skins of SA,
And as other players can see, the all trainees faces seems like a poisoned potato which is on ''HowToBasic''s videos. I think there should be a differences betweeen ''State Troopers and Normal Trainees''.

On this skin; There is a Watch on left arm and there is a radio on the breast with the cable, green ''badass'' pants and the shirt looks more detailed
i think it'll be better for SAES after years LOL
@Blade
alt text
alt text
alt text

18 answers to this question

@Ragnar34 said in New State Trooper Skin:

@ChasinTLSN said in New Trainee and State Trooper Skin:

No, trainees gotta look trainees, and the current appearence fits most for them.

You are right m8, but then this can be for only State Trooper's yea ?
Post Edited For Only ''STATE TROOPERS'' skin suggestment.

Same shit man, it's still not a official squad that has a custom skins. Lets that aura flow imo.

@Ragnar34 said in New State Trooper Skin:

@ChasinTLSN said in New Trainee and State Trooper Skin:

No, trainees gotta look trainees, and the current appearence fits most for them.

You are right m8, but then this can be for only State Trooper's yea ?
Post Edited For Only ''STATE TROOPERS'' skin suggestment.

I agree with Chasin.

instead of adding a mod, simply use the bodymap as texture shader for state trooper spawn. as shown in my ss. in my case i just used a different face texture. for the record, any officer face can be used due to them using same texture mapping.
alt text

i vote no for adding the mod, though i'm fine with adding it as skin shader for state trooper.

@Epichu yes i agree with ya. And in my opinnion i would do the newbie cop system like; can be only spawn ''Warden Trainee'' for 0-50 arrests for newbie's and then a normal trainee will be on use plus 50 arrests.
Atleast newbies can learn couple thinks about server's rule when they can't go much far from jail in that long time