The Motor Heads - TMH | Helpers' Media Archive (For Wannabes)

TaJ

alt metni
Michael stops at traffic lights on his way home.He comes with a luxury vehicle and opens the window and calls to him.He tells her that she He a bad car and her grandmother is faster than that car.Micheal gets angry and offers him a race.Jason agrees and tells him to follow me.Everybody replaces it and a beautiful woman starts the race.Even if he wins, he wins the race.But micheal won not only the race but also the beautiful lady.Beautiful woman gives a kiss to michael and they leave.
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Casper @Greed
RP Scenario: I was chilling around SA, suddenly someone came to me asked for if i got balls or not, then he told me that he wanted to race with me, he though that im random guy who is not had an experiences with the races. I accepted his challange and we started to talk about the race plan, we decided to make it at LV Airport, we setup our race on the 4 lap and it was for the keys, I won 3 rounds of the each tours he wanted to call cops but i didint let him since I have big weapon on my trunk then i took his vehicle keys and took it to my garage. It was so chick race for me since it was so easy for me after a while I continued my public races for fun
ScreenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/NiLIrP4

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Casper @Connor
RP Scenario: I was trying to go to the San Fierro and wanted to use back way to check our weed farms, while going to the San Fierro, I saw someone with his NRG-500 and I wanted to race with him for Motorbikes anyway I asked him for racing and at the first I didint expect that he will race with me or not then he accepted my challange and we started to race and I beat his ass and waited him at the finish suddenly he came i laughed at him then he didint wanted to give his motorbike, he acted like a pussy and i gave his lessong by killing then i took his motorbike then went away from there
ScreenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/rq29Xke