The Motor Heads - TMH | Helpers' Media Archive (For Wannabes)

TaJ

@Nebula Congratulations for passing the first stage, please meet one of our headquarters for a quick interview
@ZoRo Decent work so far, keep up with posting, you will be reviewed as soon as possible
@FoxZilla We expect more effort from you, under-review
Sincerely ~ The Motor Heads HQ Team

alt text
alt text
Role Play Number: 1

Participants in The RP: @Klay and @Carbon

RP Scenario: in a nice day when i am working in my garrage i get a call from a civillian he crashed his car and he can't drive it. i goo for him and i get him with his car and i back to my garage and i start with reparing it. in the first i start with the broken hood, i remove it carfully and i installed a new one for him, and i go to see the car trunk because he is damaged i go to get my screwdriver and i remove it andi installed a new one for him, also he said to me to check the car interior but there is not something wrong with it all thing is good good i back to the hood when i see the motor making some smoke i fix him, and in the finish i said to the civilian to test his car and he back to talk about it. he like his new car and he give me my money and he go to his house.

ScreenShot(s): Click Me

alt text
alt text
Role Play Number: 1

Participants in The RP: @zodiac16

RP Scenario: in a nice day when i'm fixing a civilian broken cari hear a car has stoped near me i go to see but i findit a good car not broken or nothing i said to the car owner why you came he said i want to change something in my car, i said to him ok but wait me let me finish with this car and i back to the sentinel car, i get my screwdriver to fic the car hood, after 10Min i finish from the sentinel and i parked it near my garage, and i start with the cheetah car he park his car in the garage and he come to said to me i want to change the car color and the wheeld i accept this and i start, i remove all the car wheels and i start with changing the color from blue to red and after i install a new wheels like what he said and i go to talk with him. he like his new car and he give me my money and he get his car and go happy.

ScreenShot(s): Click Me