The Motor Heads - TMH | Helpers' Media Archive (For Wannabes)

TaJ

alt text

Participants: @merkazo

Roleplay Scenario:
It was an ordinary day. Things were going badly because of the Corona virus. I parked my car aside and leaned in front of my car. At that time my phone rang. A police officer on the phone was calling me to repair her car. I went right there because all the materials were in my car.
When I got there I examined the cars. I changed the engine first. Then I checked the bottom of the car to check if there was a problem. After repairing the cars, we talked about money. We agreed a total of 25 thousand dollars for 3 cars. Then I went to the repair shop again

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Participants: @Lou-2
RolePlay Screnario:
~[One day I went to where my friend worked. When I went to speak to him, the phone rang and a customer said his car had an accident. Then we left the place where my friend worked and went to that accident site. but unfortunately I had to help because the car was badly damaged. Then we took the car to where he worked with my friend. After repairing the car, we delivered the car to his friend]~(green)
ScreenShots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Lou-2

RP Scenario: I was looking for car parts on the internet at my desk. Then a man came. He told me he would race with his friends, but his car was not suitable for this. I went to study the car. I went. The man told me that the wheels and color should change. I also changed the wheels and color of the car. I developed the engine of the car. Then I noticed that there was damage under the car. After correcting them, we talked to the man about the money, then the man left the workshop to go to the race.
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text