The Motor Heads - TMH | Helpers' Media Archive (For Wannabes)

TaJ

alt text

TMH Roadtrip

Date and Time: 13/05/2020

Number of Members Online: 6-7 the sayad par @TaJ lodu tha :)

ScreenShot(s)/If Any:

:::

bhai pe wiswas nai
alt text
alt text
alt text

Thanks for accepting in TMH :)
isse jyada ek post nahi dalne wala me :)

alt text

Role Play Number: #1

Participants in The RP: @TaJ @Murtaza

RP Scenario: We had call from Cunning stunt Racer Murtaza that he had accident while racing and his car's front door was damaged and his car was making unwanted sound. After that Taj deiced to call him at TMH base located in bone country. After Murtaza came, Taj deiced to test me as a mechanic, So i repaired his car and checked his engine where the sound was coming from. After doing my job Taj checked his car and appreciated me. We didn't charge a single penny as we have alliance-ship with Cunning stunt. Murtaza was very happy as he got free repair service, He thanked us and went for another race!

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants: @TaJ @Mannan

Roleplay Scenario:
Being a racer has been my favorite thing since i made friends around city.I am getting calls for opportunities of different types of races.I was testing my ride around and i got call from Mr.Taj who is head of the motor heads racing group.He has seen me racing before so he asked me to show him my racing skills.We decided to meet around Las ventures Cross. Mechanic mannan was with him to check our rides before race for safety.Race began on countdown but unluckily in middle of it I saw some officers who were patrolling Las ventures highway.I paddle down breaks quickly and slowed up my ride but Mr.Taj was leading and he had no clue about cops so he had to stop as he were warned by cop. They asked for vehicle documents and ID.We were clear that way but Mr.Taj had to pay for ticket which was generated for speeding. Unfortunately,we couldn't finish race.He appreciated me for this short race and we took leave.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:honk: Fun Fact:
During this RP, Mannan was as useless as this actress's "DUPPATTA" Meaning of this word
alt text

Greetings!
@Mannan & @Murtaza & @Medo12 Congratulations both of you for passing the first stage in order to join out beloved group, now please meet a TMH HQ for your next stages

Regards,

~[AdemBygt]~(005550) - ~[TMH HQ - Divisonal HQ of the Technical Division]~(#4b8a08).

alt text
Participants: @M7mDGr7 @Greed
Story: When I was sitting at The-Motor-Heads base with my friend Greed, I came in contact with an unknown number saying that everyone talks about our thanks and about the quality of our work and he said that we are known all over San Andreas he said in the contact that I collided with a tree when I was looking for my phone in the car so we asked him about His location and everything when we knew the information, we went to the place with our truck in order to raise the car and take it to our headquarters and see what happened to it and to fix it when we brought it and we saw what was in it we saw that the front wheels are exploded and the engine has burned and a lot of other problems and they need big repairs and that the price will be a little expensive He said, Let it be what you want pain M, I want my car intact, so I and my friend, Greed, started to work, unloading wires and everything, and I changed the engine when we finished these things. We changed the wheels and the engine. I put an engine that exceeds 200 hp and changed a lot of things inside the car when we finished dazzling the man with how his car was and how usually. He gave us our money in excess of the amount we requested as a tip, he went with his car, and my friend and I stayed chatting about making a racing car.
Screenshots
Press here