Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club | Activity Feed

XgangsterX

^[alt text]

^[A successful deal with the Rebels MC]

As our recent launch as a Motorcycle Club and I being the SAA In-charge. I needed to take care of the ammo supplies of the Club. I called up a fairly old MC Club that roams around San Andreas with their bikes and does some nasty things whoever gets in their way. Their Prez told me that they do Arms Dealing which I was very pleasured to hear. I set up a meeting time and he told me to come to their Bar, Three Green Bottles, was something like that.
When I arrived, @Felix was waiting for me outside already with a beer in his hand. He led me inside with his 2 other Prospects. Told me to sit down and bring me a beer and that's where the deal started forming. He asked what I was in need of, I told him that basically of everything since currently the members only had their personal weapons and we didn't want that. As we currently did a huge robbery that brings the economy so high in our Club, I was assigned to just buy weapons, no limits but the budget must be under a million dollars.
I had a list what I was in need of, here is the list.

- 20 AK-47s
- 30 Desert Eagles
- 15 M4s
- 18 Uzis
- 10 Shotguns
- 5 Sniper Rifles
- 30 Bats
- Several liters of Gas so we could make Molotovs.

They had it all since they recently resupplied their storage. We negotiated the price for quite a while since I knew what these guns were worth but at the same time, I knew that they needed some profit. We met at a final price which turned out to be a whopping 750.000$ in cash. His Prospects grabbed a truck and went to their Storage. We had a couple of cigars, a couple of beers and just talked for a bit since we had been friends for quite some time. They finally came back to the bar and I decided to test out the weapons and everything worked fine. Money was handed hand to hand and the truck was delivered to our hideout.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7pzCjLW

- SAA of DDMC, markus_

^[alt text]

^[Don't mess with any of the Demon Disciples!]

Story:

It has been 3 days since I became one of the Demon Disciples MC members, I woke up in the morning, I wore my Motorcycle Club jacket and then I started driving around on my bike, the first thing I did, was going to the bar, and there I found my best friend Jack, I asked for a beer and then we started talking about random stuffs, he told me that today one of our Road Captains were managing a big roadtrip, I was so excited, so I paid the beer and went out of the bar to get ready and clean up my bike, when I was on the road a guy was driving so fast he tried to pass in front of me with his car but suddenly he rammed me, after that he parked his car and started blaming me for started driving faster when he was going to pass, I was really confused ... at first I was going to ignore him because I didn't want to lose the time fighting with him, I started checking the bike, but I was feeling so bad when I saw it was scratched off, it starts becoming so hot, and slowly I've seen a smoke coming out of it, in the sametime that guy was still blaming me, I was so pissed of, so I took my bat and went to him, he started getting scared but I didn't give a shit about him, I started beating him up like he an octopus, he was begging me to stop suddenly I've heard the police sirens behind me and a cop talking on his megaphone telling me to throw to bat and put my hands up, I did what he asked me to do, and started asking me for the reasons of all this mess, I explained everything and he told me that he is going to get me to the police department for an invastigation because I don't have the right to touch him, he putted me on his car but he forgot to lock up the door, so when he was checking the other guy and his situation, I sneaked out of his car and when to my bike I turned the engine on and I started driving so fast, after 5 minutes of driving I saw him behind me driving so fast, I started driving in some tight places to get him lost but he kept following me when I knew that he isn't going to leave me alone, I took my colt and started shooting his wheels, when I succesfully popped his car's front wheels he came out of his car and started shooting at me, luckly he didn't touch me and even my bike, so I kept driving away.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/G7MHEwG

^[alt text]

^[The bikes robbery!]

Story:

One week ago, I heard that a new MC group called the Hell Hounds were created, as we are the Demon Disciples, we don't accept any new MC in San Andreas, we decided to threaten them somehow to show who are the real MCs, so we hired one of the skilled spies called @PewD to give us information about them... today I was in the bar talking with my brothers about some random stuffs suddenly I saw him coming, I greeted him and paid a beer for him, after that he told me that he got some information about the Hell Hounds, I called the others to come next to me and to listen to everything, he said that he knew that they requested 12 bikes from one of the biggest trucking companies in San Andreas called All Load Trucking, and it's going to pass from the Bone County Highway at 4 PM, I was so grateful to him, I gave him the cash for his service, when I was checking the time I knew that it still only 2 hours, I started getting ready, I took my guns as my brothers did, and then I jumped on my bike and started driving to the highway, after 1 hour and 45 minutes of driving we were in the spot that the spy told us to wait on and there we blocked the road with our bikes, I lighted a cigarette and started waiting for there trucker, when he finally came I asked him to get out of his car, and I was so surprised when I knew that she was a girl, she said that her name was Alicia-Baker ( @Crash ) I asked her for who is she delivering these bikes but she doesn't say a word after 10 minutes of talking to her I started getting so pissed off, I punshed her face and I told the others to keep an eye on her, they started '' having fun '' with her, I went inside the truck and started looking for the logbook, to make sure if this delivery was for the Hell Hounds, after doing it, I told them to leave her alone and I ordered her to drive to our hood in Red County and told my brothers to keep following us with their bikes, when we finally was there I told her to leave the cargo there, suddenly I saw her grabing a gun from her back so I directly shot her on the head, I asked the others to burial her body while I was parking the bikes, after that everything was going to good.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/ps9J2Sy

alt text

Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club RP #4
Drug Conversation
Screenshots of Roleplay : https://imgur.com/a/BlMjkQt

I was going to home from the bar and the effect of my drugs was over. I was on my way and i saw a criminal with a minor accident I approached his side and introduced myself to him and I wanted to know why he had an accident, he told me I was running away from the police and I lost an instant my balance and I have drugs in my pocket as you see i am drug dealer. I told him that I will help you but in return you'll give me drugs, we made the deal and I treated him with the tools in my bag I put him on freeway we went to the nearby Enternia cafe to drink a hot green tea, after talking a little there, we came to the point and we went to a quiet place with the motorcycle, after making the drug plan I got four morphine from him and in this case cooperation ended.

^[alt text]

^[The sudden robbery!]

Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club RP #5

Story:

As every day I woke up in the morning feeling so tired about the last night party at the bar, I prepared my coffee and then I went out of the house checking my beautiful bike, suddenly one of my best friends called ( @PewD ) called me on my phone asking me to come to the Bone County bar, he said that he needed to talk with me about an urgent thing, and he asked me to grab all my mechanics equipment for some reasons, I took my bike and started driving, after 20 minute, I was there, I parked my bike, and entered the bar, I greeted the barman and started looking around, searching for my friend, he waved at me, and then we bought a beer.

:::

alt text

He started talking to me about his bike, and the small accident he had yesterday when he was drunk, he said that his bike is a bit damaged and I needed to take a look on it to see if it dangerous or not, as I was a good mechanic especially at fixing bikes I accepted the work, we paid the beer and went out of the bar, after checking it, everything was alright.

alt text

We were talking about random stuff suddenly I saw a big truck and with a reflex, I stared at the driver, suddenly it came to my mind the picture of the guy from a big mafia called Underground Empire called ( @UrBan ) who was blackmailing me when he saw me selling drugs, last month.

alt text

I told my friend that we are going to keep following him with our bikes, he obeyed the order without asking any question, we were following him like for 15 minutes, when we finally were in a safe place, we rammed his car, and directly started aiming at him.

alt text

alt text

alt text

When he came out of his car, he was holding a Deagle, we started warning him if he doesn't throw that gun from his hand, we'll shoot, he obeyed the order, we started talking about how it was funny to find him here by himself and all this stuff, suddenly my friend told me to check what he was delivering, I went to the trunk and started opening the boxes, I was so surprised when I knew that he was delivering drugs, so I told him to keep following us without doing any dumb move, we searched him and all his car, we took his gun and we threw his phone on the river and then we started driving to an unknown place

alt text

alt text

alt text

When we were there, we took him out of his car, we started beating him so hard, after that I shot him on his head, after that, I parked my bike in a safe place and started driving the truck to my small warehouse.

alt text

alt text

^[alt text]

^[Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club RP #6]

@Lincoln said in The Company | Activity Feed:

^[alt text]

^[New Business Partners Part 1]

^[Participants : Demons Disciples MC #413]

^[Everyone was recently talking about a new Outlaw Motorcycle club, called Demon Disciples and their top quality guns. Somehow they managed to get hold, on the newest weapons of the Department of Defense. I was impressed and curious at the same time. So I decided to reach out to them. After a few attempts, I finally managed to contact their President. He was a well known ruthless criminal mastermind called Gangster. Weve decided to meet up at their bar in Bone Country, for further discussions. As I agreed, I immediately prepared and went on my way together with a trusted member of ours. It was a long ride, all the way from Tierra Robada to Bone Country, But something was telling me it was worth it. After the long ride, we eventually arrived at their bar, where they were expecting us already.]

^[alt text]

^[The Outlaw Bikers, brought me to their leader once we arrived. As I already expected, he immediately came down to business. I told them about our Organization, and its a purpose, and our strong connections with the government. I knew one of his Sergeant at arms was recently arrested, so I named it in the hope to get his attention. And indeed, I managed to get his attention.]

^[alt text]

^[I told him, we were capable of getting his man out of prison, but of course not for free. They outlaw biker understood, give a little, take a little was the rule. So I told them about our plan to expand our territory, but the enemy was powerful and we could use some of the weapons, they robbed from the DoD. Without hesitating, he agreed. I noted his phone number, and I would reach out once everything was ready. To be Continued...]