[LWS STAFF] XpooK's LWS Events

XpooKs

alt text

alt text
-=(Red)I would like to introduce myself first and my career in the server=-
Hello, My name is shady known as Pooks in game, I'm 17 Years old, I'm a computer science student in Tunisia High-School, I like football and video games, I used to play many games such as League of legends, CS GO and MTA, I joined SAES:RPG community like 1 year ago, I used to play in Deathwatch servers until my friend invited me to this server, I met couple friends here and my career has begun, I joined Wild Angels as my first gang, there I learned about the rules and the criminal life etc, after that I tried to join a high level gang and Underground Empire was my choice, but sadly, I didn't feel comfortable at that time and I left to join the cop side, so I decided to apply for Special Task Force, I had fun at the first time, something new etc, but I got bored from the cop side, I left it to join back the criminal life, and this time Tuga Thugs was my choice, a respected and old gang, well It was a bit hard at least for me to join, but yeah, I did it and there I'm still a Tuga Thugs member, and I feel so comfortable here.

alt text
-=(red)Why I would like to join Lightning World Sports and How can I help It=-
Well, LWS is one my objective in this server, I like building and hosting events, LWS is one of the respected groups in SAES and I know it's not that easy to join, and that's why I'm here to put a lot of my efforts and prove that I can do it, I'm an active member and I'm sure I'm gonna help people a lot by hosting events, etc. And increase LWS activity for sure.

alt text

-=(red)I would Like to use this format Bellow=-

LWS/G6/ZIP:
Event Number:
Event Type:
Event Location:
Prize:
Winners:
Screenshots[In a spoiler]:

alt text

-=(red)More details about my topic]=-

Number of Events: 81