**Country In-Residence:**Bulgaria
**Nationality:**Bulgarian
**Languages Spoken:**english and Bulgarian

Server Knowledge:

**Have you read F1 rules?:**yes sure
**On a scale, rate your imagination(0/10):**8
**On a scale, rate your roleplaying skills(0/10):**9
**On a scale, rate your server knowledge(0/10):**9
**Tell us your weaknesses and strengths:**my english is not that bad i can drive perfectly i can make rp perfectly my weakness is i cannot aim too good
In-game Information:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2 years
What is your current G/S/C: ~[Hell Raisers MC]~(sienna)
**Are you participating any group, If yes, write them:**SANC
**Have you ever banned from server ? If yes, explain:**no never
** Have you ever warned by an admin ? If yes, tell us why:**when i dont know what to do in the server

Group Informations:

Explain GEAs role with your own words(minimum 100 words.): GEA's role is that its a group of people which works on philosophy and psychology and their main goal is to help people achieve their maximum potential

Which division would you like to participate ? I dont know
**Why should we accept us ?**Because i am really good person i can roleplaying perfectly my english is good i can help the group reach ofc level
**What can you bring to GEA ?(min 100 words)**I can bring a loyal and active member which is also mature and tries his best in everything I can and I can bring experience also as I found this group interesting and looked more in-depth about this idea and I think I can do very well there

**Tell us about yourself:**Hello my name is Valentin i am from Bulgaria i am 13 years old i like to play mta in saes from 2016 year i am really good and friendly person i think i can really bring good mature level to the group

Personal Information:**

Ingame Name: iani
Account Name: iani582094
Country In-Residence: Bulgaria
Nationality: Bulgarian
Languages Spoken: Bulgarian and English

Server Knowledge:

Have you read F1 rules?: Yes
On a scale, rate your imagination(0/10): 7/10
On a scale, rate your roleplaying skills(0/10): 8/10
**On a scale, rate your server knowledge(0/10):**10/10
**Tell us your weaknesses and strengths:**My weakness it the flying.My strenghts are the that im patient,im active.My strenghts are the sailing and the teamworking.
Tell us GEAs fifth rule on your own words: Do not annoy the HQ team to check your application and answer it, just be patient.

In-game Information:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Almost 3 years.
What is your current G/S/C: Im not in g/s/c.
**Are you participating any group, If yes, write them:**SANC, TsSA,
**Have you ever banned from server ? If yes, explain:I was banned for multi account
** Have you ever warned by an admin ? If yes, tell us why:
No

Group Informations:

**Explain GEAs role with your own words(minimum 100 words.):**a group of the Research and Protection Association
which works on psychology in different professions.
**Which force would you like to participate and who is the chief of these force?**I would like to partcipate in mountain rescue response team which chief is Asgal.
Why should we accept us ? Because im skilled,good,loyal,friendly and active player.
**What can you bring to GEA ?(min 100 words)**If i join GEA i will bring much positivity and good feelings.I will work hard to help the group with anything.

Tell us about yourself: Hello. My name is Ilian Georgiev. Im from Bulgaria and Im 14 years old. I love to play MTA in may free time and hang out with my friends.

Personal Information:

Ingame Name: JaKeL
Account Name: alayamba
**Country In-Residence:**Tunisia
**Nationality:**Tunisian
Languages Spoken: Arabic-English-french

Server Knowledge:

Have you read F1 rules?: Yeah of Course
On a scale, rate your imagination(0/10): 8
On a scale, rate your roleplaying skills(0/10): 4.5
On a scale, rate your server knowledge(0/10): 8
Tell us your weaknesses and strengths: I can drive cars, ride helicopters well, I can use guns properly too. I'm loyal and dignified person, I can appease myself easily in bad situations. but i'm bad at Sometimes I can get angry when I'm in a bad mood.
In-game Information:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3 years.
What is your current G/S/C: CDC
Are you participating any group, If yes, write them: DZTG / HHMC
Have you ever banned from server ? If yes, explain: No
Have you ever warned by an admin ? If yes, tell us why: No

Group Informations:

Explain GEAs role with your own words(minimum 100 words.): the San Andreas Research and Protection Association, which works on philosophy and psychology in different professions
practical values applied to life, and was established to work in the field of search-rescue-ecology-social assistance GEA's role is that its a group of people which works on philosophy and psychology and their main goal is to help people achieve their maximum potential.

Which division would you like to participate ? I dont know
Why should we accept us ? Because i am really good person and I want culture because i need it in futur. and always respect .
What can you bring to GEA ?(min 100 words) first is respect and i'm good player and i have many friends know me in this group and i have good skills like shooting , drive cars but im not good and not bad at RP .

Tell us about yourself: hello i'm mostafa i'm from Tunisia. i love playing with computer games and my dream is a doctor . i play MTA 3 years ago

Hello dear applicant;

@Polentaa and @iani Thank for your interest in GEA. We have never seen you in game hanging with us. You need to show yourself to us in order to be a part of GEA. On behalf of GEA Board of Directors, your result is ~[PENDING.]~(orange)

@JaKeL We have examined you attitude and behaviour. On behalf of Board of Directors, your result is ~[ACCEPTED.]~(lime,lime,lime) Meet with any HQ's ingame for your test.

Hello dear applicants;

@Polentaa @iani Thank you for your interest in GEA. We are still waiting for you guys to show yourselves to us. Your applications has brought down to ~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(silver). As we have said, show yourselves to us for to participate in GEA.

Your cincerely,
TheClaw.
GEA Supervisor

Hello dear applicants

@Polentaa and @iani Thank for your interest in GEA. We have never seen you in game hanging with us. Your in-game knowledge is not good, also it seems like you didn't read our topic. On behalf of GEA Recruitment Team , your result is ~[DENIED]~(red). You can reapply again after two weeks if you still interested.

Rowdy
GEA Recruitment Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Personal Information:

Ingame Name: RUZO
Account Name: RUZO
Country In-Residence: Selangor
Nationality: Malaysia
Languages Spoken: English, Malay

Server Knowledge:

Have you read F1 rules?: Yes
On a scale, rate your imagination(0/10): 9/10
On a scale, rate your roleplaying skills(0/10): 8/10
On a scale, rate your server knowledge(0/10): 7/10
Tell us your weaknesses and strengths: My strength is I am very friendy and love to making friend with all the player in the server, I always take lesson from my mistake and always improve my skill while my weakness is, I am a honest person and dont like to keep secret, that why I afraid if I hurt any person with my word.
Tell us GEAs fifth rule on your own words:
Attitude and behavior in saes must be good, be patient while roleplaying, must obey rules in f1, dont ask for promotion and dont ask or disturb HQs to see the application.

In-game Information:

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3months
What is your current G/S/C: Vndalos de El Corona
Are you participating any group, If yes, write them: 8th Street
Have you ever banned from server ? If yes, explain: N/A
** Have you ever warned by an admin ? If yes, tell us why:** N/A

Group Informations:

Explain GEAs role with your own words(minimum 100 words.): We do research which is collecting information from people and protect people in San Andreas, we always be there for San Andreas people day or night and whenever whereever they are, at land, sea, mountain and sky.
Which force would you like to participate and who is the chief of these force? Mountain Rescue Forse
the chief of the force is @Asgal
Why should we accept you ? I am a active player in saes, I love to making new friend by joining new group, I love roleplay so I want to make lot of roleplays in our group so we can promote our group and make GEA name well known in the server.
What can you bring to GEA ?(min 100 words) I will promote us to all saes player, so we can be at top of group in saes and we will not be underestimated by other and I will often do roleplay, activity and event.

Tell us about yourself: I am Ruzo from Malaysia, I am 17 and still study at mid high school. I am a introvert person but in saes I became more outrovert and freindly if you accept me I will be happy and will help our group all my best to make our group success and became official.