#BringBackRP

Franklin

If y'all are old SAES members, you might remember how much people RPed back then, I don't know if I'm the only one but I miss the old RPs and stuff, we RPed so much years ago.. nowadays you ask for a RP no1 responds, it's actually hard to find people to RP with. Also, cops never RP, they probably never use the [RP] binds anymore, and that's just sad.. Do you guys know it's an RPG server? If you still didn't know it means RolePlay Gaming, so yeah.. I'd really like to get more RP into this game again to make it more interesting like it was back in the day, whoever agrees upvote this post!

#BringBackRP

Being a part of a few organizations now I've noticed the same thing that @reket mentioned, most of them up to this day do their roleplaying just by taking screenshots with some other organization and writing an entire story on forums saying it's to keep activity, I as a person who enjoys to roleplay don't even bother to go to rp's anymore because I know that no one is going to do any actual roleplay. Anyways I strongly agree that we should try to bring back some roleplay into the community. After all what's the point of having an RPG community if no one is roleplaying at all, should just rename the server to cops vs criminals deathmatch.

I totally agree. As I am apart of SAI which is a full roleplay group. I always try my best to pull-over criminals, citizens or people in general. There are unlimited ways to RP and it truly is fun. I also remember when HSMC was a thing, we had 20+ Club members online and we owned a little ''town'' which we RPed in all the time when we ran out of beer, Beton told us to go get some more and also get some drugs. We would drive away for some time and then get the goods. It was just perfect.
But yes, about the name. RPG, at least we should show some effort towards getting more roleplaying action back, there can not be a strict rule that you have to but man, it's worth giving it a shot.

@Franks said in #BringBackRP:

@Hash said in #BringBackRP:

@Franks all The squads are swat today ... even gangs/squads lvl 5 don't accept to RP

Admins should not allow squads like SWAT to not RP ( no offense against u guys) but afterall it's an RPG server, like cmon

It seems like u guys don't know how SWAT actually RPs. I personally respect SWAT, since they RP in SAES just like they do IRL (Rebels are doing the same thing that's why I respect em). Ofc they can be annoying on the criminal point of view as they snipe the shit out of us in SRs but still.. Not many organisations in SAES does that..

alt text
alt text

Wait, let me clear this up.

SWAT's roleplay is to NOT do pullovers and that kind of stuff, like the other squads, simply because that's SWAT. Have you ever seen SWAT members to do a pullover in real life? No, right. Yeah, I know that I shouldn't compare real life stuff and the game, but I am just clearing up the question "why swat never rps". Our job is to take down and arrest highly wanted criminals and not to do pull overs, which usually end up in bribing after the rp thingy (which is always the same).