• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
#(rp number)15

Event Participants : @kAsTyA , @xJuDe , @NathanYT

RolePlay Name: Delivering Guns

Story & ScreenShots: I was delivering the guns to Kastya and i don't know that there's no police loking for me , till i noticed that he is chasing me , then i fast my speed as i can . when i reach the Creek Warehouse i taught the police don't know where am i till Kastya noticed that there is a police wathcing us . police comes slowly to me and i surrendered , till kastya helps me and we start shooting him

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
#(RP number): 16

RolePlay Name: Weird Assassination

Participants: MeDai @Shadro

Story & ScreenShots: I was chilling around the base while I got a call from the boss, he informed me about a new mission which is about killing a cop who knows some secret information about our organization, I took my car and I went to LVPD were I parked my car and I stayed there waiting for him to show himself. around an hour later ,I saw a police car near the exit of the parking I made sure of the target then I followed him until he stopped in front of a restaurant, it was my chance to finish my mission so I bombed him car then I stayed in my car till when he came back,Bloom, I exploded the car,and as usual, I made sure to hide every Slug then I informed the Boss that the mission has succeeded
SSs:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Lost fella pt.1

Participants: HRMC|Gurdman, Mr.Franklin|TF

Short Scenario: I was just casually driving around looking for my lost fella.. I saw a biker at a bar smoking some cigarettes, just as I came by he started his motor and tried to drive away.

alt text

I caught him off guard and rammed him off his bike

alt text

I got out of my car and I knew who it was.. it was the guy that kidnapped my fella, I knew it. I pulled out a gun and told him to get in the car with me

alt text

He got in the car, he had no other choice.

alt text

I drove away to a secret place in the desert

alt text

We finally got there, I pulled out my gun again and told him to get in the hole.

alt text

He kept on shouting some weird things, so I shot him in the leg.. he started screaming like a chicken and got on the floor, dying.

alt text

I put the suppresser on his face and he still didn't stop screaming

alt text

I got out of the hole.

alt text

I got my car and I put the wheel next to his face, he started mumbling some stuff, it was the location where he was..

alt text

I still finished him off.

alt text

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...