The Forgotten - Media Archive

Filex

alt text

Roleplay Number: #7

Roleplay Title: The first meeting.

Roleplay Story: It was way back then in 1970, James Rivera & Michael Med were always having a lot of troubles with understanding the rules of government in San Andreas especially when they've seen that it's allowed to get people killed in order to revenge. That's why, they've chosen to make something secretly done & without any stuff which can get them in problems, something lost, something none used to know. a Secret that can't be Exposed. The presence doesn't prove the existence, as the title says & describes, It is Not present nor different. They had in mind Something that can't get themselves into jail nor in front of a judge. They thought about something that only They and the ghosts (T.G) & The believers (T.B) might know, something without any illegality when it comes to the government but the opposite when it comes to themselves. However, it was The Forgotten, What you see right is your right but what we all see true is our priority, that's what they used to believe. In a dark Night, James & Michael with a bunch of The other members, Started it, The forgotten got into The Secret Companies around San Andreas, Nothing Is going to stop them especially when they make Business. The next day, James secretly started teaching the ideology of their beliefs & Recruiting new members after choosing them with the security of John next to him. They started with groove Street, one of the most dangerous Streets around San Andreas where usually massacres happen.

Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Activity number: #15
Type: Roleplay / Jailbreak
Screenshots:

First we planned our jailbreak very closely so nothing wont go wrong. We chose between Old fashion way,Climbing in over walls and Helicopter style. This time we chose Old fashion way.
alt text

We didnt want that anything goes wrong, so we repaired our escape vehicle before going in and we got some weapons from savedisk.
alt text

Once we were inside the prison we went to open the cells as fast we could.
alt text

We spent like 10 minutes inside until there was no prisoners inside who wanted to escape. Also i was offering some drugs to make the escape easier for them.
alt text

Everything went just fine and none of us didnt get arrested, we went back to the base and smoked cigars. Today was a good day.
alt text

Participants :
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #8

RolePlay Name: For the freedom !

Story & ScreenShots:

This morning i was doing my exercises until i head that motorcycle stopped front of my house.
alt text

I went to my living room and i saw that motorcycle is still front of my house and i realized that there was a cop arresting my friend Franklin from HRMC. Franklin was coming to my place because we talked earlier that he will buy some drugs from me.
alt text

Well i knew that i had to do something quickly or Franklin will be arrested, so i sneaked out of my house from backdoor.
alt text

I carefully sneaked behind cop so i can knock him down.
alt text

When i was close, cop heard that someone is coming but it was too late, i was pointing him with my shotgun and made him to drop hes guns and give me hes handcuffs.
alt text

I put handcuffs at his hands.
alt text

..And finally Franklin was free to escape, i said to Franklin that come in my car fast and we drove away. Freedom won again !
alt text

alt text

^[alt text]

^[#9]

^[RP Name : Blood Again ]

^[Story & ScreenShots]

To my dear James Rivera,

Los Santos, San Andreas, The 27/3/1970

^[Dear James, here i'm again writing but with a desperate tone, Yesterday i had to pick my gun and end a life again after 10 years since the last person i killed, i would lie if i say that i didn't feel some pain flooding in my blood but also a confidence for my next moves, to be quick i will explain to you how i got to that problem again. ]

^[Yesterday i was driving my Admiral with Jacob in the Los Santos streets as we decided to spend the night at cigar warehouse, We were few minutes close when he got a call from one of our men in a bar saying that he was attacked by someone following him, i took the direction without hesitation to his location where i found a pond of his blood while getting hit by the attacker, i didn't know what took me at that moment and shoot him immediately in the head, both of them had an end for their fights but i felt like mine was born again. ]

^[I know that the policy of blood was an obligation we had to approve on but something inside of me says that we can use it in the right way to reach the typicality in our beliefs. Wait my next letter brother. ]

Your Loyal Friend,

Michael Med.

^[Album : will be added soon]

^[alt text]

^[#10]

^[RP Name : A Waited Answer ]

^[Story & ScreenShots]

To Micheal,

Paris,France The 14/4/1970

^[After a long absence here i am brother writing to you, I regret missing that simulation in our communication but as an old friend said 'matters are always present', Indeed i will tell you from my side what happened to me and even explain why i'm in Paris as the address may surprise you. ]

^[When i sent you my last letter i was preparing to leave the city and go to Sarajevo although i wanted to keep this information away as i knew you will ndver accept my returning to that infernal constant battle city, I took the train as expected to get to the limits and then pass unlegally as the soviets will never allow me to leave, And seemed like i succeeded in doing that. After few hours i was waiting as expected for the aircraft to pick me from the isolated area ive been in but things didn't go as expected and i got shot from the nowhere and lost my consciousness, I woke up somehow in an helicopter surronded by soldiers and NATO logos on the vehicle interior. I won't tell you what i suffered as you know the nature of their work to make me talk, Fortuatly they sent me to Paris from where i'm writing you now After calling to receive all the letters from my old adress thanks to a friend, sonner i arrived]

^[I just want you to not worry about me as i'm doing better than ever except my way in communicating with these French people, Last thing to say don't lose control in your decisions as you did in the past brother, god gives us a 2nd chance but few who get a 3rd one and you are a part of them. ]

Your Brother,

James Rivera.

^[alt text]

^[#11]

^[RP Name : Agencies ]

^[Story & ScreenShots]

To my dear James Rivera,

Los Santos, San Andreas, The 1/5/1970

^[Dear James, I'm lost between the sadness of hearing about the pain you had and the hapiness of receiving news from you, to be honest i can't describe what i felt having your name on that post but i had some work to do and i wish you will have good times there. ]

^[To finish our usual tradition i will explain to you what news i had recently as i see that this mart is much important, when i took the lead over Jacob the things were already messy but it got worst with the modifications i made in the beliefs and relations, Indeed i had to think about a way to divide into what they are ready to do and took advantage of our old agencies system to bring it back. Therfor I created 3 Agencies as the following.]

^[-For those who are well educated and smart to start argumentations and defend the name of the group at any price, I took advantage of their theorical experience and enhanced it into an agency that i called the believers which has an important impunity.]

^[-All the needed equipment and trainings for all the murders and criminals inside of our organization, a place where they can feed their thirst to blood and assassination, The ghosts the division of our serial killers and agents used for the most important blood massacres.]

^[-And Finally a place for those who were born to serve our culture and feed our beliefs from all sides whatever was the cost, those with the ability to destroy nations and prepare the biggest coups on the most powerful goverments, Them as they are all unknown to each other the agency of spies]

^[After Discussing the idea and turning it into reality i chose a leader for each agency except Them that i insisted on leading it myself as i conciderate the most critical concidering the nature of its work and followers. ]

^[Finally to end this i wanna tell you that i'm ready to move on with my work as the base is well designed and set. Feel free to tell me about what you are doing and planning. ]

Your Loyal Friend,

Michael Med.

^[Album : will be added soon]

^[alt text]

Stealer pt.1

We were just casually chilling, smoking some cigarettes.. while we received an unknown call.. At first we didn't know if we should pick it up or not.. but we still did.

alt text

The unknown person from the phone told us that the person that stole a lot of our money is located in Bone County.. The same second we hopped into our car and drove to Bone County.. It was a long long journey from Whetstone to Bone County, but everything to achieve our goals and to eliminate the person who stole our money.. We finally arrived.. We spotted him right away

alt text

He wanted to start running but he had nowhere to.. he crouched to the floor and put his hands over his head like some type of disabled person.

alt text

I asked him several questions, but he didn't mind answering any of them.. We checked his pockets for a map.. or any type of clue to get us back our money and achieve our goal.

alt text

After checking literally all the pockets.. I almost lost all hope.. I thought it was the wrong guy.. I almost said to my friend aiming a gun at him to locate the unknown number that juked us.. but when I checked the last pocket.. I felt something.. it was a paper.. with a map.. with a cross? It took me a while to realize that it was a map to the money.. When me and my friend were looking at the map we thought of the fastest way to get there.. meanwhile the sneaky little faggot tried to run away.. but no worries.. we catched him..

alt text

The road to the money was too long.. so we had to wait a little bit because it was 1am in the morning already. We decided to get a hotel and have a nice night sleep and find the money the next day.

^[alt text]

Stealer pt.2

After a rough sleep night at the hotel we finally woke up.. Immediately we put our clothes on, jumped into the car and drove where the map lead us.. It was all the way in the dessert, some hole was marked with a cross. We followed the fastest road to there.

alt text

When we finally arrived after a long journey to the dessert.. we walked to the hole and..

alt text

Holy shit.. the map was actually right.. there were so many bags.. full of money.. real money.. we started cheering and we were happy as fuck.. we knew we would get rewarded for bringing this much amount of money back to the base..

alt text

We didn't hesitate.. we just started picking up the bags.

alt text
alt text

After finally getting all the heavy money bags into our car, we drove back to our base and everyone was so happy that we found the money.. we got a very nice reward

alt text
#(rp number): 14

Participants: @Jiirak , @Glock , MeDai

RolePlay Name: Assassination

Story & ScreenShots: I went to our base, as usual, to chill around, there I met my homie "jiirak" which gave a mission from the boos to eliminate an enemy called "glock", we took the car Then we went to the last place where our target was seen, We stayed there until he came then interrupted his road and we finished him. After we got rid of the body, we called our boss to inform him about the success of the mission
SS:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text