The Forgotten - Media Archive

Filex

^[alt text]

^[Hello everyone and welcome to our media archive, you will be able to take a look on all different stuff we did and shall do in the future as activity using the following formats]

^[alt text]

^[#(event number)]
^[Event Name:]
^[LWS/G6:]
^[Prize:]
^[Winner(s):]
^[Screens:]

^[alt text]

^[#(rp number)]
^[RolePlay Name:]
^[Story & ScreenShots:]

^[alt text]

^[#(activity number)]
^[Type :]
^[ScreenShots:]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^[alt text]

^[#1]

^[RP Name : A letter to an old friend]

^[Story & ScreenShots]

To my dear James Rivera,

Los Santos, San Andreas, The 6/1/1970

^[ I'm happy to pick my pen and write you this message after 3 months of absence, I could finally reach San Andreas thanks to our organisation old members, it was a 5 hour trip from Sarajevo to Los Santos International Airport, I think i'm finally living the american dream after years of fight and war i can probably take a small rest and think about what is more important in this small life but that's not me, I'm having a crazy idea in my head old friend and it will be crazier when i tell you the details, when i arrived to this city i went to the old Cigar Warehouse we bought years ago for our industry and which is obviously the last thing left here although it's the right place to start our legacy again.]

^[A wize man said to me before "The shot that doesnt kill makes stronger" and our alliance with be stronger if you come here to meet me again.]

Your Loyal Friend,

Micheal Med.

^[Album : https://imgur.com/a/PStxP1j]

^[alt text]

^[#2]

^[RP Name : The Answer]

^[Story]

Some words to Micheal ,

Moscow, Sovietic Union, 24/1/1970

^[ My old friend, you cant imagine how much i was happy reading your letter knowing that you are willing to start again, Unfortuatly i can't promise to be with you again, As you know after 'The Sino-Soviet Border Conflict' i had enough of wars and blood, among the years we spent together i learnt that some beliefs cant change for some people, Indeed i dont see a success in reviving our olf organization especially somewhere in the US. But i wish you all the good luck finishing our legacy as you call it. ]

^[And remember that the absence of someone doesnt mean the end of the relation as i'd like to get notified everytime you realise something.]

With his usual love,

James Rivera.

^[alt text]

^[#3]

^[RP Name : 'We met again' ]

^[Story & ScreenShots]

To my dear James Rivera,

Los Santos, San Andreas, The 10/2/1970

^[ The pleasure of getting a letter from an old friend is the most precious thing that counts in this life, Indeed to keep this relation I'm picking that pen to write you the latest news on my road to success, Since my arrive to Los Santos I've been looking for a job that can fit me so well, and the best thing for me is to be a pianist so i don't waste the rest of my life chasing the shadows of old memories, But no one escapes his destiny and thats what happened when i found a small restaurant looking for a musician. I've been working there for 2 weeks now watching people from all kinds, The rich, the poor, the respected and the ignored all sitting at their positions dicussing while i play this melody like i wasn't even visible for them. Just one guy that was always focusing on every sound i played until he came to me that day and said 'Seems like you don't remember my face Micheal', My emotions were between fear and shock as i forgot obviously who that person was before he touchs my shoulder and says that he is here to make a peacful discussion.]

^[As my work was done i just took my jacket and followed him and silently was listenning all the road long while he was talking about an old visit he made to 'In Regeneratione Space' (The original base) before few years until he told me about few people that were one of our members ready to follow me with full loyalty if i decide to revive 'The Forgotten'. When we finished talking it was too late a'though he insisted on me to stay with him until a his friend comes and that's how Jacob showed up.... ]

Your Loyal Friend,

Micheal Med.

^[Album : will be added soon]

^[Explanation: This part will be added as some terms can't be explained in the letter context]
^[In Regeneratione Space : Was an empty space James Rivera (co-owner of TF) had in one of poland cities before it gets rebuilded by the organization members and become a secured area and The Forgotten base.]
^[Jacob: was the right hand of Micheal Med back in world war 2 days but he was obliged to leave 3 years to an unknown locatio before the death of the organisation after he lost his family in one of the anti organisation raids. Although he left the organization Micheal didn't stop loving him what explains his surprise]

^[alt text]

^[#4]

^[RP Name : The Start of 'In Regeneratione' ]

^[Story & ScreenShots]

To my dear James Rivera,

Los Santos, San Andreas, The 27/2/1970

^[My dear brother it has been 17 days now from my last letter although i waited for a fast response from your part to know what happened when i saw jacob i see that i was wrong and still not even a word sent, anyway wish you are safe and this is my 2nd letter as promised to inform you with all my news. ]

^[At that moment i couldnt control my self after some seconds of shock and hugged my old friend, his skin didn't change even with the Los Santos hot atmosphere neither his sence of humour,spent much time talking to him while taking a ride to my cigar factory although he planned to take me somewhere else that seemed to be a big indistrual space before he surprises me with the fact that he owned it, few minutes passed while walking around the vast spaces of the area and suddently we enterred a room where some guys were sleeping. At a first view i could notice that these guys are war ex fighters from the stitches on their corpses which was confirmed by Jaco, I had enough curiosity to ask him about the need of all these guys presence and the answer was the best thing i heard since my arrive as his words hinted me that his plan consists on reviving 'The Forgotten'. ]

^[ I returned to my factory at 6 am and could not remember how i felt a sleep and woke up at 7 pm listening to Jacob Yells telling me to come down and rest to be told soon... brother. ]

Your Loyal Friend,

Michael Med.

^[alt text]

^[#5]

^[RP Name : The First Walks ]

^[Story & ScreenShots]

To my dear James Rivera,

Los Santos, San Andreas, The 1/3/1970

^[Been just few days since my last letter and although its a small period i felt the need of writing this to explain what is going on currently here as its important for you to know it. I finished my last message by telling you how i was listenings to Jacob yells outside and when i took a look from the balcony saw 3 vehicles on the sight, to be honest i didn't understand the need of all this spectacular arrive. Told Jacob i'm coming down then picked up my phone and my jacket and directly enterred the limo in the middle, therefor Jacob explainned that he is picking me for our first mission that consists on buying some weapons from a guy and asked me to lead the negociation.]

^[ After 2 hours we stopped at an isolated sight close to red country where the guy was standing with his mate after an armored truck, indeed 2 of our men followed me under Jacob order while he was standing close to me. I took a moment to realize how i used to do such things and passed my panic reminding myself what kind of people i dealt with including terrorists, theifs and war soldiers. Indeed picked up a deagle and took my way to that guy then pronunced these words 'You have the weapons we have the money nothing more' then he smilled and said 'Emory and nice to meet you too' while opening the door of the trunk to surprise me with the tons of these deathly instruments with memories reflecting on the metal they are made of. Didnt last much before we finished the deal and took our merchandise to Jacob factory where i had a meeting with my 'new followers' as i call them each one will have a weapon. This time its real brother and i won't quit until the blood stops flooding inside of my veins as it's our faith to change the world... James. ]

Your Loyal Friend,

Michael Med.

^[alt text]

^[#6]

^[RP Name : Modern Beliefs ]

^[Story & ScreenShots]

To my dear James Rivera,

Los Santos, San Andreas, The 16/3/1970

^[My friend I'm writing now from my office in Jacob factory which became obviously mine for the, last days i was a political man more than a soldier as i was introducing the concept more precisely to people although they had enough knowledge thanks to Jaco that i wish one day you will forgive, our plans were limited back in days because of the lake of powers but today we have enough to make an army that can control all the US not just San Andreas. Indeed i saw children, women and men listenning to my words i felt like an inspiration for them although i loved to keep the modest personality among all the people i knew. What i wanna say here my friend is that our traditions will exist but with a modern taste as i modfiied some binds to go along with the new circumstances to keep us untouchable. ]

^[Moreover, i spent the rest of the days visiting the trainning areas where they were able to shoot, efforts were incredible i'm sure that we will reach a high level with such work even if we will just use our hand and fingers for it. ]

^[Nothing much for this letter although I'm starting to get worried about you, to end this as always good luck brother and waiting for your answer. ]

Your Loyal Friend,

Michael Med.