alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

not a good idea since i usually mute people for 24 hours for saying that so you best avoid me ingame

nothing funny about pushing new players away either

Yeah you may have a point.

Although, let me say the whole story isn't there, they always come back and I or someone else explains them the right answer to their question.

I've only done it the times you can see and none of them were quitting the game or being heavily disappointed, maybe keep an eye on them because /connect & /quit are basic universal MTA commands and if they don't realise what they are I bet my balls that they don't know what DM means too.

Not trying to bother anyone here, but I'll take your word for it andI won't do it anymore. @Teddy :+1:

:::

@Zoom-In said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

Rebels MC Destroy

Up until this point Rebels were quite disgusted by the fact that an organization which claims to be a Motorcycle Club uses Huntley's 24/7. It was time to get rid of em!
@Bas @Yamikaze and I gathered in Dillimore at our favourite parking space to blow up some Huntley's.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

@Bas seemed to be enjoying himself..

So apparently they call us the Huntley Club :thinking_face:

alt text

@Franklin said in Official Quote Wall:

Rebels MC Destroy

Up until this point Rebels were quite disgusted by the fact that an organization which claims to be a Motorcycle Club uses Huntley's 24/7. It was time to get rid of em!
@Bas @Yamikaze and I gathered in Dillimore at our favourite parking space to blow up some Huntley's.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Huntley is SUV. So Huntley is and will be always driven by bikers. Unlike seeing your members in sports cars.

@Ramos said in Official Quote Wall:

@Franklin said in Official Quote Wall:

Rebels MC Destroy

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Huntley is SUV. So Huntley is and will be always driven by bikers. Unlike seeing your members in sports cars.

Oh ye ye as you say.. @Zoom-In you were the one that started making fun of us in the first place because we drove a huntley once to ram you guys off the road.. and now you're agreeing with liking his post that it's in the RP of Bikers.. also, it's funny how you probably ask everyone in cc to dislike my posts. :P And btw @Ramos I never said that it's against the RP of Bikers, I just made a quote because they said that we're the huntley club while they're the ones driving huntleys.. so yeah next time read it more carefully..

Also..

alt text