Legend

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
RP Number 38
Roleplay Title: Weird thing around the church
The Story:Well,That was a simple monday when we get the next call,a man told that he can't go sleep when he see a lot smoke near his house from the cemetery and some bad noise came from there and he called us. When we was reach the cemetery there was stand elderly man he was alone one the street and i walking to him,he asked to help him with cemetery he can't to go sleep because he see a lot smoke near his house and he fears and he was try to be careful and called the police to help with that problems.Well, we a slowly walking to cemetery with m4 charged,well when we reached door in the church we try to knock but they don't try follow us and open door normaly,and we made decisions break the door, when i knoked door with leg and and door had been break.Inside the church was one man like priest and he do something in other angle,i told him THIS IS POLICE! HANDS UP! when he heared it he at once take some bottle and run on the street, i don't understand what the hell here going but i go pursuit for a him but when i go outside on the street and looks around but i don't saw him anymore,i go to search him,i found some clear bottle on the ground but i don't found him... in one moment i was hear some noise around the corner and in this moment i saw some man going from there i walking to him to ask about around going he told me he's going to home, he from another country and try find some hotel for a few nights and don't know where he's are, i point way for a him to hotel,but i asked about priest that he's was here but he denied that he saw him, for me nothing remained how to let go him.
Participants: @glayd @Matvey-g88
Date: 25.02.2019
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/Nei43xE

alt text
RP Number39
Roleplay Title:body
The Story:Well that's was Thursday,and we get another call,when i accept this call there's tell me that we can get body for out experiments, didn't think too much i've accepted this, and walking to my car and driving to there.When i came there i saw vehicle and near vehicle was one man and he was without of consciousness after it i check his pulse and i know he's died...I take his body and put him in the my car and fast turn on the engine and drive to a cemetery.When we was reach the cemetery i put down his body in the coffin which were in house which was on the cemetery area...
Participants: @glayd @Lance
Date:07.03.2019
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/ZMlg488

alt text
RP Number: 40
Roleplay Title: It lives in the woods!
Story: As the night goes by near the twisted woods of San Andreas there can be seen creatures and strange powers. What is going on those twisted woods? PoS priests trying to control its power, sounds pretty normal for priests but when you don't know what you are dealing with it you will have to fight it later. An unimaginable power that people explain as a dark ghost. The same power that used to haunt kids and made them to have that power. All priests know is that they should conquer the dark power and be able to use it for their benefits. But all they got are just some photos of the places of where it can appear. But what lives in the woods? Maybe someone will live to tell the rest of the story..
Participants: @Skerdi
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/PLxgqxC

alt text
PoS Sermon # 6
Date: 22/3/2019
Congregation: In our mind we are fighters, our heart is a lighter trapped with blue fire, supposed to be able to gain confidence and surpass everything that is blocking us. We are those unrealistic prayers who try to get everyone in our circle and control. To the father, demon good lord let the trumpets blow with our appearance. Lets cut those veins and drink this blood. Lets feed those beats and let the smell explode. All alone walking down the shadows of dark, cold and alone, must learn how to use the possibilities. Let the trumpets blow and let everyone scream!
Screenshoots:
alt text

alt text
RP Number: 41
Part 2
Participants: @Skerdi @Warrior213
Story: Heads full of thoughts, eyes full of curiosity, brain full of sermons, there they go, straight into the woods. This is the place where strange events have happened. Forget the tears and the screams, it is the time to face the shadows or whatever it is called. All you had to do is pray to wake them up from a long sleep. But be careful the curse is still here, too late for the other priest who went straight to a tree without knowing what it had trapped inside. Twisted woods, next to a twisted road, next to a twisted lake, where something dangerous but wonderful lays and wants to make contact. There was nothing that could be done, just look at the priest jumping straight into water. The only questions that remains is, does it lives in the woods or does it lives beneath?
Screenshoots:: https://imgur.com/a/5QujtUQ

alt text
PoS Sermon # 7
Date: 26/3/2019
Congregation: But sometimes we overdo, there is always a next victim, That double striking punch. A traitor can never be accepted, dead or alive, get your aces in the hole. There is only way to cross this bridge. When the vision is unclear shit becomes to much to bear. We will never forget it if you turn your back and walk away, we will never let you live it down. This is true skill, the strongest will, we will never lose will, say it yes shout it loud that you believe, tell the world. Time to wake up, the old curse is over, a new one is about to start. Get above show your real face cross this forest, get out of the water. You live now, go on and read this evil spell!
Screenshoots:
alt text

alt text
RP Number: 42
Story (Short one): After Cornelius became warlock, he participated in rituals which gave him more power, but it was not enough for him. While Cornelius was power hungry, he came up with idea how he could get more powers by killing someone. He did not invite someone to help him, neither had he told anything about it, it was just his testing, if it is possible or not, in order to get more power. After hours of thinking what he should kill, he finally decided to kill young gangster of the street, of course he had to meet him first and somehow kill him, without crooks permission. After Cornelius found the robber, he decided to take him for a drink. The idea was to make him drunk and then kill him easily. After talking and drinking with the thief, Cornelius was a bit sad, because he must kill this young man with possibly bright future, but it was not a stop for him.
Participants: Cornelius, BlazerCherry.
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/DcwXWpq

• 8 months later...