[BUG] Getting Wanted stars while crashing with a motorcycle

Pato

Question

So, as many players probably already noticed, that if you crash with a motorcycle to some tree, wall, roadblock, or anything else, even if you just fall with it, you get Wanted stars. Well, because this is really annoying to me, and probably to others, I decided to make this topic here, so Let's suggest. Should this be fixed or no, and please leave a comment below with your opinion about it!

The thing is, that we don't hurt anybody in the server, so there's no deathmatch.

I've also heard some Complaints from old and new Motorcycle clubs, and people who like to ride bikes, So this should be fixed fast as possible.

Here are two screens/proofs, the first one is showing my stars before I crashed, and the second one after I
crashed to the tree. (take a look at them, open spoiler)

:::

alt text
alt text

:::

8 answers to this question

@Skerdi said in [BUG] Getting Wanted stars while crashing with a motorcycle:

Some say that if this gets removed, people wont get stars if they crash players, Idk if this is true, but I would love to see this removed.

Well, if you crash to tree with your car, you dont get stars. If you do it with the motorcycle, you'll get them. And also if you hit it few times you can even die.

@Cruz said in [BUG] Getting Wanted stars while crashing with a motorcycle:

@Pato i think it's normal to die when u hit a tree with a motorcycle in real life, i have seen very scary accidents

Comon dude, its still a game. Its same with cars irl, and you only damage them here ingame, you dont die at all. This should be changed, sucks if you fall or crash and you get stars, at the end i dont care about health ig, but thing with stars must be removed.