Limit "Glue" ?

Bone

Question

~[MAKE SURE TO READ BEFORE VOTING THE POLL]~

Back in the days before Glue was even a thing people were creative with their transportation method requiring several cars a 4 door one was +1 remembering how people were getting soaked on the huntley and sultan.

Then the Glue script came and people got turned from being creative into lazy knobs now it is one car with 20 players glue'd onto it and abandoning half of their organization vehicles catching dust

Im suggesting to bring back the creativity and limit glue on suitable vehicles (flatdecks)-(dft,bobcat,etc...)

I agree with that too, it is also annoying when someone glues on your car without you wanting him there, inside the car, you can eject :D And of course, it's weird when you see 20 cops glued on a single car coming to arrest, it would be a much more interesting pursuit with 3-4 cop cars behind you :D better for the cops too since if a single nade hits the group, rip.

I Don't agree with that because the Glue is very important to the players like what if there are some gang members and the wannabes but the car's full how can the wannabes go with the gang members ? yes maybe with their own car but that will be annoying too and i think the cargrab is only for cops to be roleplay i voted to No

EDIT: On a more serious note though, there is nothing like being a police officer and seeing 15 criminals piled on top of a vehicle like an indian train during rush hour. Vice versa for crims. You know either way who's gonna win

I'd like to see it removed aswell, or the very least decrease its usability so it only works for certain vehicles

Agree, it should be limited. This is what vehicles are for, to drive, not catching the dust. And as someone mentioned above, asslickers and all other creatures jump on your car roof after the SR or any criminal activity, so you feel like a overcrowded Indian train and it is distracting your view to road, even if you don't want them to be there. Simply spawn a 2/4 door car and let only your friends in it.

@Ardron said in Limit "Glue" ?:

I agree with that too, it is also annoying when someone glues on your car without you wanting him there, inside the car, you can eject :D And of course, it's weird when you see 20 cops glued on a single car coming to arrest, it would be a much more interesting pursuit with 3-4 cop cars behind you :D better for the cops too since if a single nade hits the group, rip.

my favourite saes video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2T4zcE2dE

@Silence said in Limit "Glue" ?:

EDIT: On a more serious note though, there is nothing like being a police officer and seeing 15 criminals piled on top of a vehicle like an indian train during rush hour. Vice versa for crims. You know either way who's gonna win

I'd like to see it removed aswell, or the very least decrease its usability so it only works for certain vehicles

Okay.. just to satisfy you, yes using "Indian train" did catch my attention, goodjob.

And yea, glue ain't a "realistic" option so make some changes as suggested by the good people above

@Ramos said in Limit "Glue" ?:

@TaJ said (....)
@Ramos said
Can you explan this then?
alt text

what taj meant is that it isn't realistic to glue 10 on a super GT because it doesn't have railings or stuff to hang on to, you'd simply slip and fall off.
take OP's suggestion in mind "limit glue on suitable vehicles (flatdecks)-(dft,bobcat,etc...)" - the image you show clearly is suitable as it has roof railings for people to grab onto

Might seem a bit off the subject, but as we are speaking of modifying glue to encourage people to use more vehicles; it'd be quite interesting if engine upgrades & custom drive types became a thing on g/s/c vehicles (or donation vehicles by extension). That'd definetly make some vehicles more used than they are at the moment (let's face it, you rarely see people using something else than a sport car or an emergency vehicle nowaday)

@Ramos yeah they are "glued". Damn you are smart mate (plus I never saw anything like that anyways)

*edit : and wait a second.. so you are in favour of Glue staying? In that case your organization must be satisfied with just 1 vehicle I suppose, cuz that is what "realistic" is afterall..:clap:

I agree with this since it would be more realistic, however, you should be expecting some negative and hard-to-face consequences, like the cargrab would be disabling the player's collision, he would be able to shoot but for a cop it's hard for him to arrest him, either shoot him on a chase, and if you enable collision, on a chase he would shoot the suspect grabbing instead of the car, he would be unwanted and it will turn into a DM debate, this is only an issue that I've though of.

@-Sadio

@-Sadio said in Limit "Glue" ?:

I Don't agree with that because the Glue is very important to the players like what if there are some gang members and the wannabes but the car's full how can the wannabes go with the gang members ? yes maybe with their own car but that will be annoying too and i think the cargrab is only for cops to be roleplay i voted to No

Hmmm Wannabes can go with own car! ffs