Arms Assassins Media Archive

nicus

@TaJ said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

^[~['Correct decision to head over here miss.']~(#bf1f54,#4b8a08)]

Role Play Number: 250.

Participants in The RP: [AA]Daglow ( @Daglow ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ) & TMH|Final|P ( @Final324 ).

RP Scenario: The sunshine of the evening brought along with it a lot of work for TaJ and his technicians who had just gotten back at TMH's Los Santos garage after meeting his old AA friend and then completing some pending tasks at TMH Headquarters. He, now, was with Final. And old and loyal technician. Final was work on a long time project when TaJ just arrived who then lighted up a cigar and was just chilling. His chill time continued until another important task came on his way. This time the customer was from the very own new friends Arms Assassins. The person's name was "Daglow" and she had came representing the AA and getting some personal work done, as well as make some new friends. Daglow was there with her very own vehicle, which, after a little chase with local authorities of some county nearby, had gotten a little damaged even tho Daglow later pulled over and got convinced to be just in a hurry and not suspicious in any criminal action. After the cops let her go freely, she came straight to the new friendly automotive group TMH's garage as Daglow had been keeping an close eye on TMH from the past and hence knew our locations.
After this little introduction, Final got on the vehicle's inspection and checking on what all was wrong with it. It was found that the car's tires had completely lost their vulnerability and hence it wasn't advisable for her to keep using the same tires. This then resulted in her asking to "make my car fully safe please". Along with this the engine compartment was checked and some fuel injectors were found guilty, which were then replaced. The new tires were also installed and hence the car was back to its original shape, with the bodywork also fixed to what it earlier was. TaJ then had a little chat with Daglow and when she asked about the payment, TaJ denied of taking any because it was the first time any Assassin had come to their garage herself and hence it could be more like a "Welcome gift" from the leader himself to not charge anything. Daglow was very happy with the services and asked to be counted in "one of the new permanent customers, but with a payment!". This then marked her saying "See you!" and leaving the place with the vehicle which was now as good as new.

^[]

To know more about The Motor Heads and Arms Assassins' RP Agreement, Click here.

-Thanks Arms Assassins for participating.

@TaJ said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

^[~['New parts? Oh. What's better than our parts store my friend.']~(#bf1f54,#4b8a08)]

Role Play Number: 250.

Participants in The RP: [AA]Candy ( @Candy ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ).

RP Scenario: TMH, the famous motor heads of the town aren't just limited to repairs or racing, or even teaching about all this. TMH is also a Automotive parts manufacturer and authorized dealer. The same parts that are famous for their solid build and cheapness. This was something that TMH's new friendly organization, AA's "Candy" knew. She was now an experienced Arms Assassin and hence knew about the agreement pact signed. She, recently met with a little accident that made her vehicle a little damaged which, she, as a woman who loved her stuff up-to-date, did not like. This was why just within the next few days after the unfortunate incident, and also knowing about the deal which would help her get the fixtures in best quality and more cheaper, from The Motor Heads, the best dealers themselves, Candy had come to our Automotive garage, where, I, the leader, was luckily present. Candy had brought her Infernus which as a vehicle looked quite kindly used keeping in mind it was of a woman, But. The big but was it's condition after the little accident where no human loss was occured, but the car did had a lot of loss. It's front fender and body work, along with tire alloys, was all now damaged badly. It was all available and in stock at our facility and hence after greeting her kindly, I showed her the stuff from the garage itself. She liked the quality having known a little about some metals and hence she approved the use of the parts in her intensively loved vehicle. I then sorted out the required parts and with her presence there, took the parts near the vehicle and with help of my tools replaced the torn out ones with these new ones. After this done, I also did a little paint finish on the parts to make the vehicle just look like new, just what the customer wanted and demanded. After the process was done and the vehicle was all ready, Candy expressed how much she loved our service and hence thanked me a lot about our service. As these parts had non-ignore-able costs involved, I could not just let her go without paying and hence upon her asking about the charge, I asked for just cost-to-cost amount which was something she paid even before I asked. She was now happy to see her vehicle back to basics and I was happy to see her happy. Candy then left the place and I got back on my work of accounting a bit.

Screenshots: Click here for screenshots!

To know more about The Motor Heads and Arms Assassins' RP Agreement, Click here.

-Thanks Arms Assassins for participating.

alt text

^[alt text]

RolePlay Story: Sunlight reflected through the window glass hit my eyelids. I opened my eyes and suddenly I remembered where I was. I was not in my house, it was impossible that the sun's rays to pass straight through the thick, black velvet curtains in my room. I don't like this cabin very much. Perhaps it was a psychological effect of the stress of our work. What were we doing? Well, we were selling objects that people used for centuries to gain dominance on earth. Of course, I'm talking about guns. Large, small, automatic, long barrel etc. We had the best ammunition you could think of. Everywhere, especially in San Fierro, there was no better than us. Therefore, our commercial arms traffic was very high. The reason for our customers to buy weapons from us; curiosity, desire for domination, arrogance, revenge etc. This one was a little different than the others. The goal was just to a favor.

Usually, people say weapons are bad. What about the people behind the bullet? The purpose of this client was quite different. But our mission was to make our delivery and take our money. To accomplish this, I got out of bed and got my car keys. In fact, everything was ready for delivery. Only a few technical details were left. I got in my car and drove my car to the man for help with this technical issue. We solved most of the matter on the phone. Only the testing process was left.

When I arrived, we talked about the problem with him. He told me we need to go to the Hippodrome for the testing process. We went on the road. The problem was at the serial firing rate. For this, more than one barrel change occurred. But after the test, I realized it was no longer necessary. Because this product was fine. We could make the delivery today. That was good news.

There was an hour to deliver. I got in my car again and went to our base. I went down to the warehouse and checked all the products. Everything seemed fine. We took the boxes for the delivery and loaded them on our cargo plane. The phone rang. Our members were informed that our customer was on the San Fierro airport and ready for delivery. I went to the customer and greeted. He said he was in a hurry due to his flight. I said it was okay and I showed the guns. He shook his head with satisfaction. He said he didn't have time to test it, but he didn't need to. He trusted us. He paid the money. He said he would come back soon, and left the airport.

ScreenShoot(s) : https://imgur.com/a/I6CWI0j

alt metni

RolePlay Story: After a drunk night, I woke up to my phone ringing.I was at my cabin in the ship, I looked around for my cellphone and found it between the empty alcohol bottles. It was an old friend calling, he either called me because he could not find a buyer for his Russian vodkas, or another weapon deal he got.I answered the phone, and he told me there's a biker boy on his way to our ship to buy weapons.I was a little pissed off to be called in a hungover morning but got off the bed and made my way to the main gate.
There was a young biker waiting with his red van, he was probably a new one as he was dealing with errands instead of drinking and fucking in the clubhouse.I welcomed him, and got him and his van on the ship.
After a small chit-chat, I wanted things to be done fast so I asked him what he wants.He ordered 50 M4s and 10 snipers, I had been angry to be annoyed in hungover morning for those amount of weapons but so I decided to set the money high.I opened the containers and loaded the guns to the van.Then we agreed on the price, and the deal was done with no rubs.

Screenshots: : https://imgur.com/a/Cg4cFZF