Arms Assassins Media Archive

nicus

^[alt text]

^[~[~Participants~]~(#99004d)]

^[@TaJ (from SFC)]

^[~[~Story~]~(#99004d)]

^[I was smoking my cigarette with the sound of waves hitting the shore. At noon, I came here with my car to get a delivery. The weather was humid and hot. I didn't want to wait any longer. I looked at my watch and I realized that it was almost the delivery time.]

^[I looked at the sea and saw a boat approaching me. I put my cigarette down and put it out. As the boat approached the shore, the intensity of the waves was increasing. Finally, the boat came ashore. We shook hands with the captain. I went to the back of the boat to get the delivery. I got the package and thanked the captain.]

^[I put the package in the trunk of my car. I got in the car and started the engine. And I set off.]

^[When the most valuable material for illegally produced weapons in your trunk, you get a little nervous. I had to go to the AA base before the cops got caught. With this material, we would have made 55% more profit in arms sales. So I had to drive the car without getting attention as possible as much.]

^[I opened a song on the radio. I crossed the Los Santos bridge and, I noticed a patrol car ahead. I fixed my speed, and I passed near the police car. When I looked in the rearview mirror, I saw the siren lights of the police car was on. He drove fast to pull over me. I couldn't take any risks. So, I decided to pull over. I took a deep breath and opened the car window. The officer got out of his car and approached my car.]

^[He said hello and introduced himself. :flag-in: Agent-125 from SFC. He asked me if I knew why he stopped me. I said, "I have no idea, I don't know". He wanted my driver's license and ID. I gave him the things he wanted and I waited nervously. The gun on my waist was sinking into my back. But I could draw attention if I made any move to correct it. After reviewing my documents, he said that the right rear light of my car was not working properly and that I should have it repaired as soon as possible. I was relieved. Of course, I said and nodded. He wished a good day and walked over to his car.]

^[I started my car's engine to go to the AA base. I reached the AA base without any other problems. I went to the office, made the necessary phone calls. Now I could start the process.]

^[~[~Screenshot(s)~]~(#99004d)]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

@ccc said in Vndalos de El Corona | Media archive:

alt text

Roleplay Number: #32
Participants: @cCcasuaL @Jerome-Valeska @Shocked @Velona
Date: 13/08/2019
Story: From the perspective of Comanchero.K

Since we are out of ammo, we were searching a dealer to buy weapon. We were not searching only a dealer but the cheap ammo. As a result of long efforts, we found a dealer. We pmed each other and the guy assigned the location. Me and my friends got a short speech, we got our last weapons and lastly I put my bad day weapon, my AK to the trunk of the van. I lighted my last cigar and moved away. When we reached the location, we felt so weird because we have never seen such a different place like this one. We parked the car and saw a girl waiting for us. Firstly, we shocked because we were not waiting for a girl. We got a short speech with her then he took me to a empty barn. There was a lot of boxes fulled with guns and ammos.

I told her what I want, these are;

1. 0.15=75 (0.50 cal)

2. 0.20=100 (7.62)

3. 0.25=125 (shotgun shell)

4. 20=400 (Nade)
    Totally=$700

While we were carrying the boxes to the van, we got a discussion with the girl. When she tried to escape, Andrew shot her from her leg. We make her to get in the van and we headed to desolated place. While we were heading, I wanted a cigar from Fernando, the moment he gave met he cigar from the back, the girl picked a nade from the boxes. We didnt see her. We took her to the location and prepared to kill. As soon as Comanchero put his gun, the girl showed us the nade and started to run directly to Comanchero. She wanted us to leave her or she would kill Comanchero. We didnt take such a big risk, so we headed to car slowly. We picked up all the ammos and started to run. Comanchero was driving the car and he crushed the girl with the left buffer of the van. The last words we heard from the girl was MY NAME IS NADE, SURNAME IS DEATH! then we heard a explosion sound

:::

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

^[alt text]

@TaJ said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

^[]

^[~[''THE CAR OUTSIDE IS YOURS, RIGHT?'']~(#7d5752)]

^[~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 63.]

^[~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:]

^[From Central Intelligence Agency : @TaJ]

^[From Arms Assassins : @chemist]

^[~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario:]

^[August 17th, 2019; Evening of a Saturday differs for almost everyone. While the majority is enjoying a free day, many out there are busy with routine works. Similar situation was for Central Intelligence Agency's Commander TaJ who, after a busy day catching criminals and dealing with offenders of the law thought of taking a little self refreshment break as he was passing through a Burger Shot outlet situated at Las Venturas East. The agent who was hungry for hours now tried to sort out of routine and figure out whether he had any meeting scheduled in the hour or not. The answer to the above being a negative, he thought of utilizing this free time of his by having a tasty meal. Thus, the agent drove his vehicle to inside the parking lot and as he came out of it while parking it, he spotted another vehicle right next to his.]

^[]

^[The car, though quite sporty looking, was supposedly breaking law of the San Andreas Government with tinted windows. With a high chance of the owner being inside the outlet as well, the agent stepped inside the Burger Shot with all focus on surroundings as he stepped in front of the counter and ordered his food. After receiving the tray full of magnificant food, he carefully noticed that only one other person was there which as a lady wearing a white top, thus he went near to her in order to have his meal.]

^[]

^[As he was done with eating, the lady was about to walk out as well. The agent then stopped her and greeted her with a polite "good evening" just as he asked "Is the purple car outside yours, miss?" to which the reply fortunately was "Yes, it is. Why?" The agent further explained that as he noticed, it had tinted windows which is prohibted for a non-official vehicle or unless a valid permit is granted. The lady was surprised to know this as supposedly her "boyfriend recently got it done for some incremented privacy". The agent asked her to accompany her towards the outside and thus both of them walked outside. The agent pointed towards the windows which was actually quite more tinted than a normal car like his. ]

^[]

^[The lady understood his concern since this was indeed a breach of the law. She then questioned what was her way out for now, to which the agent replied, "You must get a ticket of nominal $55 fine for this offense. You can pay it out at any nearest Police Department within a period of 1 week otherwise failing to do so might cause further charges to apply". The lady accepted the offer and thus the agent got onto writing the ticket which he soon then handed over to the lady.]

^[]

^[He then told her to get the tinted filming removed within a week and till then if another police officer harrases her for the same cause, the ticket is her way out of the argument. At this moment the agent wished her good evening as she went inside the vehicle and drove it out of the parking lot with a slight smile on her face.]

^[]

^[]

^[alt text]

^[]

^[~[''PRISON TIME FRIENDS.'']~(#7d5752)]

^[~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 66.]

^[~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:]

^[From Central Intelligence Agency : @TaJ]

^[From Arms Assassins : @chemist]

^[From Thuga Thugs : @Kim]

^[~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario:]

^[August 18th, 2019; Sunday evening of the 18th wasn't so usual down at Los Santos, atleast for CIA Leader TaJ. The Intelligent department's report about a pink vehicle kinda heavily loaded with suspicious items heading towards Los Santos passing through the Las Venturas Cross' speed cam caught its way to Agent TaJ. The driver had broke a few traffic lights in the way and so the department caught an eagle eye on the suspect. All of his route was being monitored and Agent TaJ got out to take control of situation just as the suspect supposedly lead to the Los Santos Port area which was lately being known for a lot of criminal activities, the meet was some kind of "deal" from the looks of it. The place in underworld was supposedly known as "TT Base" full form of which is still unknown.]

^[]

^[As Agent TaJ arrived to the location, he pulled his vehicle to the side from quite a distance to monitor what was exactly going on. To his surprise it was for real a kinda "big" deal there as the lady who owned the Huntley now just opened the trunk and was showing the contents of the crates beneath it to the "TT" representative. According to the agent, it was the best time to catch them both red handed as just as one crate was opened, some shiny metal thing was visible, thus weapons. Agent TaJ then got back into his vehicle and with sirens turned on, raided the place and while getting out of his cruiser, aimed at the two suspects with his shotgun and asked him to "surrender!".]

^[]

^[As the two surrendered, agent right away handcuffed them with a pair each and asked them to stay shut. This moment the agent pushed them towards the car and opened the door for both of them to sit inside. The agent now shifted his attention towards the contents of crates sitting inside the boot of the Huntley which actually did contain illegal weapons. The agent then used a sealage tape to seal the contents and called impounder and forensic backup from the Police Department to get the vehicle and substances into the custody until further investigation.]

^[]

^[Now the agent got back inside the vehicle and reported at the radio that the suspects were finally under his custody, now driving towards the Los Santos Police Department's Lockup where he would lock them up until further investigation and until their lawyer arrives. In the way he questioned both of them about their identities but as true criminals they didn't leak a word other than "we're innocent!". The vehicle had now reached the headquarters and as supposed, the agent showed them both the way to the lockup where they were now locked and left to cry and regret their actions.]

^[]

^[]

^[ alt text ]

Event: ~[Boxing Event All v All]~(99004d)
Prize: ~[$1.000.000]~(green)
LWS/G6: Mua
Winners: @Lilskies

Screenshots:

alt text

Event: ~[LMS]~(99004d)
Winners: @Ment
Screenshots:

alt text

Event: ~[Destruction Derby]~(99004d)
Winners: some fagget
Screenshots:

alt text

Event: ~[Fallout Event]~(99004d)
Winners: Aha
Screenshots:

alt text

^[ alt text ]

^[alt text]

^[]

^[~[''WAIT, WHAT'S THAT?'']~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 76.

~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:

• From CIA : @TaJ

• From AA : @chemist

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: Evening of 25th August took an unexpectedly interesting turn for casually patrolling agent TaJ from Central Intelligence Agency. The agent was around the peaceful city of San Fierro when through the North hill towards the south, the agent spotted a what was supposedly "tuned" Toyota Supra. The driver female was quite harsh coming onto the hilly exit and so the suspicion increased by a lot. This then provoked the agent to try and pull her over for a little inspection of his own. As the sign was made, she pulled over and so did the agent. TaJ then walked towards her car and leaned onto the half opened window to talk. The suspect just turned off the high intensity K-Pop playing and greeted the agent. "What's the matter, officer?" said the suspect when the agent corrected and answered her with "Agent, first of all. Here is my badge, I'm the new chief of Central Intelligence Agency - Mark Calaway". This was enough to make the lady take it more seriously as she now stepped out of the vehicle with a little bit show of gratitude. The agent then questioned her about the bodykits on the vehicle along with the exhaust because all of that was surely not stock. The lady replied with the fact that "yes, agent, these are specially transported from Japan but are totally legal and all the fees are duly paid". The agent was satisfied with the answer as soon as she showed him a picture of the receipt in the phone. However, to be totally satisfied, he started noticing the vehicle more intensely and thus asked permissions to check the trunk. The suspect did open the trunk with a little avoidance at first, the reason was now clear. The nitro bottles at the trunk were surely more of a reason for suspicion because these were not allowed on normal transport roads. The lady assured the agent that she or anyone else driving that car never really uses the nitros and that it is mostly only for track-day racing purposes, in fact not even fully filled at the moment. The agent trusted the explanation and with his watch suggesting him low time to reach back to the San Fierro Police Department as the patrol time was over now, the agent let her go and got back into his vehicle as well.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): Click here!

alt metni
Event: Knock me off my NRG
Prize: $1.000.000
LWS/G6: Velo
Winners: NubBob & Roadskill
Screenshots:

https://i.ibb.co/zH0t5Vc/mta-screen-2019-08-27-00-28-48.png
https://i.ibb.co/QF9BtLK/mta-screen-2019-08-27-00-31-24.png
https://i.ibb.co/6BWGwJ3/mta-screen-2019-08-27-00-32-53.png