ScreenShots:

alt text
https://imgur.com/a/FE2n2B5

Activity number:#21
Date of activity: 20/01/2019
4x4 members: @Benny @Elegant
Participants members: N/A
Story:
One sunny day on Sunday Elegant went out for a trip to calm his mind so he took his Sandking and drove with himself on offroad and as he drove he was about to head home but he drove so much that his tires were slippery and he slipped to the lake and his Sandking was dead, he was so upset that he had to sit down for a bit and then call Benny because he had his towtruck to rescue Elegant's Sandking and than when he called him it was a bit difficult but the Sandking was attached and barely could be moved because it's very heavy and with Elegant's push and Benny on the throttle the Sandking was able to get out of the water and than Benny took Elegant's car to his garage and had to fix whatever he could do and after a month of fixing and repairing, Elegant was called to take his Sandking back to his home and since than Elegant will use brand new tires that Benny gave that will prevent from slipping down from hills and such
ScreenShots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

Activity number: #22
Date of activity: 20/01/2019
4x4 members: @benny @Lightning
Story:
It was a calm and beautiful day , we went on a ride that we planned few days , after starting moving ahead on the road we went offroad , in the middle of the trip we saw a huge hole with few coffins laying inside of it , so I wanted to check them out closely and it was too bad idea and I fell into the deep hole , so Lightning came up to me gave me a rope with a large hook so I took it and attached it into my vehicle and both of us got inside in our vehicles and started to try to move me out of the hole , after few minutes we succeed and we kept on our trip , also after the incident we called the Police / Archeologist team to check the coffins out.
ScreenShots:

ScreenShots
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Activity number: #23
Date of activity: 22/01/2019
4x4 members: @benny
Story:
It was a normal day, a normal rideout and we just went a bit far of Las Vanturas going to Los Santos using the off roads but as my freind benny was too speedy and maybe a bit reckless, i mean... he loves what he is doing but unfortunatly he had a huge accident and even his vehicle went on fire and benny got a bad injury so i just called the SAFD to take care of his car while i transported him from the ground to my car and without loosing too much time i drove to the nearest hospital which is the LV Hospital where i found a SAM doctor waiting for me he putted my freind in the emergency room and then he talked to me, he told me that his injury was not what expected and it will be a small operation and that he will get back to roads soon and what he said really comforted me.
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Activity number:#24
Date of activity: 23/01/2019
4x4 members: @Elegant
Story:

One day, I drove my Sandking and took a trip with myself, I was speeding a bit and doing some sharp turns and when I drove, my left front tire went flat due to a spikey stone and I didn't have any tools to fix it so I parked my Sandking and went towards the nearest gas station to buy the required tools and come back to my Sandking and pull out from the trunk a spare wheel and start replacing the wheel and throw away the flat tire and later that day, I went home and made sure that I won't drive through the path I went that day

ScreenShots:

alt text

alt text

Activity number: #25
Date of activity: 23/01/2019
4x4 members: @Benny @Lightning
Story:

~[RolePlay :]~(red,red,red) This was a foggy day and I was board so I wanted to try a new trip , I found a forest that I don't really know it but I heard good stuff about it , so I went on it and started driving on it , after 25 Minutes of driving my GPS turned OFF and I took the incorrect turn and got lost in that forest , so I tried to get a signal on my mobile phone but it didn't work after driving around that forest I found a little hut with a working campfire near it , so I came up to it and found that there was a Forest range officer that was living in that hut , after discussing with him and explaining him what happened to me , he took his range rover and told me to follow him and he will show me the way out of the woods and where is the closest town.

ScreenShots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text