Your real name: Yaroslav
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Ukraine
Country of residence: Ukrainian
Language skills: Russian, Ukrainian and English
English Proficiency: I've decent level of English. 8/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2013
Your strengths: I think i have couple of strengths, I try to be honest and objective in all situations, not depending on whether I like or hate one of the sides. I can mention my patience too. Also, i've the ability to choose the moment when it is necessary to say something, and when not, in order not to cause harm to myself or others. And I think the most necessary thing here is that I am used to work with people in real life, and I'd say that I am quite experienced in this, and I think this will be useful here.
Your weaknesses: I dont think that i have big weaknesses, but still there are some. I like to troll people and sometimes it comes out of limits, so people might think im not serious at all, my mood may be different, so my reaction to everything that happens will be based on my mood.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAHA

Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: : i have discord on my phone, so im involved in it all time.

Reason for application: To be honest, I applied, because I wanted to occupy myself with something new on this server. I would like to play not only for myself, but also to help this server in some way. I applied for SAHA first because CS is a very responsible thing, so for the beginning i wanna show you what i am as SAHA.

Unique qualities you can offer: I can offer maximum responsibility to work, and my free time schedule. In other words I have a lot of free time to handle this position.

Server Memberships: Underground Empire HQ, RaceTech Proffessional, Enternia member.

Additional information: I am a student of the Ukrainian University of Internal Affairs, studying in the 3rd grade. I like to spend my free time at the computer or outside. I love to watch football and support Manchester United. I also love cars and watch over all the new products in the automotive world.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Had few adminjails, and was muted for speaking on russian in main chat :)
Previous (legitimate) bans: Was once banned for DMing back in 2013.

Are you a muslim?: Nope

Ehh just realized I'm late

• 2 weeks later...

Decent application despite being late.

Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time however this should not discourage you partake in future recruitments and get involved helping out in your spare time. Better luck next time!

alt text