My take on DirectX 2.0 ENB on MTA

Tut

oi

DirectX 2.0 is definitely the most developed and attention-to-detail ENB i've tested so far. It's very easy to configure ingame and produces very decent photography.
((it's a good idea to hide a spoiler's contents before loading a new one to avoid image loading issues))
In the following screenshots ive played around with various settings just to see what's possible to do in MTA

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text

@Brophy nothing is affected but the reflection shader which must be toggled off, to avoid certain graphical glitches when a reflection is in the view (the ENB has its own reflection shader which conflicts with SAES')

• 5 months later...

I know this is old but i got back into MTA recently, I tried this ages ago too with different computers and came out with the same results, but when I put an ENB series in then lets say you're in a server and you tab out or minimize then you go back init, this is what i get : http://prntscr.com/nytf7e . Out of 3 different computers, same thing. Textures go crazy on me and they turn red and green and all that.

• 2 weeks later...