Fall-en

Your ingame username: @Fall-en
Your ingame alias: Fallen
Your real name: Argha Putra
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male, obviously.

Nationality: Indonesia
Country of residence: Bandung
Language skills: Other then my native language which are Sundanese and Bahasa, i can also speak english really well. But my accent on english is kinda mixed up with American english and British english(blame my ancestors :P)
English Proficiency: From a scale of 1/10, i'd give an 8.

How long you have been playing: 7 years in counting.
Your strengths: Team-work, mature, honest, i can behave towards others, patient, and some other strengths i could'nt describe with just words.
Your weaknesses: Well, i have one weakness and i don't know if it counts as a 1, i live below the equator and the internet speed is kinda bad here.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): Community Staff.

Teamspeak Installed: I use to have them but because people already upgraded to Discord, i uninstalled them.
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Of course.

Reason for application: Well, i've been playing on this server for quite some time now and i think that its time to start something new in SAES. While the recruitment is currently opened, i said to my self "why not?", and i also think that the staff also needs another hand to help them on improving SAES and i think i can offer my skills to help you guys.

Unique qualities you can offer: Well i'm not a tech guy but i am a responsible and mature guy, i love to help around and start making new relations with others.

Server Memberships: SAFP Colonel, SAPD PC, SAi Trooper, and SSCS Agent.

Additional information: Well, there's nothing to add except describing my self and my personal life. Im Argha Putra and my age is currently 20 years old. I am currently taking a International Relations degree at a local university and i'm living on my rent. I hobbies are playing games especially online games because i love to make new friends, i also am a motorcycle enthusiast and currently learning about how does the engine of a vehicle works. Besides my hobbies, i tend to be very nice towards others and i respect the differences between people. Because SAES is an international game, i love to socialize and respect about other people's differences, and i also love to chat about other people's personal lives. I also respect the laws and i never break any in real life.
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None, i was never kicked/muted.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned by SAES>Frank for dming him on purpose, it was childish of me to do that and i tempted to insult him also. I've changed and i would never do that again.

Are you a muslim?: No, i'm a Catholic.

Best regards,
Fallen.

• 2 weeks later...

Decent app, I'm sure we've all dreamed of DMing Frank once in our lives.
Always gotta appreciate a miss every shot you don't take attitude.
Would definitely recommend getting your name out there more helping out others or joining well known groups and focusing on them to get your name out there a bit more.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text