Your real name: Bence Gombos
Your year of birth: 12/10/2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Hungary
Country of residence: Hungary
Language skills: English,a bit German
English Proficiency: 10/10

How long you have been playing: I started my "carrier" in 2017
Your strengths: I always can use my mind before act, my biggest Strenght is the helping for new/regular players in everyting.I can follow the rules. I love to helping on new players,because i always get a good feel, to help on others. Im a patient person.
Your weaknesses: My weakness is that I can't give always a fast answer. And I dont have always free time to play on the server and be active.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): My preferred rank is Community Staff

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes,0-24.

Reason for application: I have much Staff/Admin experience,I got much good points from players,because i helped on them. I want to try myself on the server as Community Staff.

Unique qualities you can offer: I can give more Respect,More Help and More activity on the forum,Discord,and Ingame.

Server Memberships: ICE,FOX,TST

Additional information: I like play on SAES,and I want make more RP. I can play Everyday 3-8 hours. In Real Life: Im a student in Police University,it means i dont have free time to play rarely.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: My Previous Adminjail was for Deathmatching.

Previous (legitimate) bans: I didnt get any Ban(s)

Are you a muslim?: No.

Responses tagged with a * require long answer responses but try not to fill it with verbal diarrhoea.
Don't delete any *, just copy and paste the form for its autistic formatting.

• 2 weeks later...

Your English skills are most certainly not 10/10.

Make that "previous" admin jail, the previous 14 admin jails you've had.

Nobody's on discord 0-24.

I think you should get a bit more experience and make more RP as a regular player like you wish to.

alt text