JI6

Your ingame username: febra
Your ingame alias: [SWAT]JI6
Your real name: Aboud
Your year of birth: 25/12/1995
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: English, Arabic and a little french.
English Proficiency: Good enough.

How long you have been playing: Over 7 years.
Your strengths: I'm smooth when it comes to dealing with multiple situations at the same time, I could handle them wisely and very well.
Your weaknesses: Keyboard ghosting might tend to be an ass sometimes especially when flying but that's not a serious issue imo.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAES, Community Staff.

Teamspeak Installed: Yes, but who uses it anymore beside toker.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: I've it installed on both phone and PC and i recall leaving notifications on.

Reason for application: It feels good being a part of SAES clan, I think it's everyone's goal on the server and such a wonderful achievement for someone like me.

Unique qualities you can offer: I could offer myself as a mature and experienced old player whos been on this bitch for a quite long time with a good profile and a decent behavior. I also have a good knowledge in lua..etc

Server Memberships: All Load Trucking(Vice Leader), Desert Eagles(Ex HQ, Honorary member) ZIP and SWAT.

Additional information:

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None so far.
Previous (legitimate) bans: No, Please.

Are you a muslim?: Yes, I've been charged with eight federal crimes and terrorism.

• 2 weeks later...

From personal experience with you, I would say that you're a good potential recruit however I don't think this application had as much effort put into it as it should have.
I would definitely spend a bit more time on the application next time.

alt text