Your real name: Ali
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Moroccan
Country of residence: Morocco
Language skills: I speak arabic and English
English Proficiency: i will rate it 9

How long you have been playing: 5 years
Your strengths: I am an expeienced player witch mean Active/ Mature. And i am good in creating or editing houses
Your weaknesses: i hate scripting theme

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAHA

Teamspeak Installed:yes
Discord Installed:yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: NOt yet

Reason for application: First of all, i will be really happy if i am accepted because with my knowledge i can help SAHA group and give a good picture about it and about SAES server. And with too my experience i will help players with their problems and housing theme

Unique qualities you can offer: I have many qualities so i Cann offer all my experiences because this group had the best founder and i will do all my efforts to be a good player in this group.
Server Memberships:i am with Z/IAC/BES/TMH

Additional information: Well, I am happy to apply for my best group (SAHA) because i love and like and experineced in this theme because i studied for i can be a really Houssing Agency in morocco. And i think that will give me a chance to be part of.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got adminjailed on my first munit in server because i did not readu the rules
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got abnned because i was an admin in another server witch this server was stoling saes scripts but idk anything in this theme

Are you a muslim?: Yeh OFC

Thanks For Reading

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a bad application, ngl.

"And i am good in creating or editing houses"

Not really something you can be good at considering you have no experience. Not even being an admin on a copycat server gave you experience cus they already had houses, lmao.

"Your weaknesses: i hate scripting theme"
Developer? SAHA? I can see the confusion.

": I have many qualities so i Cann offer all my experiences because this group had the best founder" You must be very passionate towards Ronseal, maybe you should msg him with a convincing PM on why he should stop abandoning us.

Get a bit more experience.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text