Your real name: Hasani M.
Your year of birth: '01
Your gender: M

Nationality: Sweden
Country of residence: Sweden
Language skills: Multilingual
English Proficiency: 9/10

How long you have been playing: 6 years
Your strengths: That'd probably be among other things my experience that I have picked up along my time playing SAES. I'm a patient, mature, loyal and flexible person who can get acquainted with many people and different personalities. Not to mention that I have the golden trait of empathy, I like to help others in need of help, and having a position that gives me the ability to do that would add to it.

Your weaknesses:
I can sometimes get carried away in altercations about petty stuff, which I later reflect over and the unnecessity of it. Situations like these really bother me and I always try to avoid entering them in the first place. Those petty stuff may vary, one scenario may be an altercation with someone that's unnecessarily rude. This can, however, be limited if willed.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): Community Staff

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: often

Reason for application:

Even as I'm not part of any administrative group in this server, I try my best to achieve fairness and entertainment here. I suggest new things (scripts, features etc) to improve the server and I also host events that bring the community to have fun together, but I also feel that it'd be no less than fair to bring justice and fairness where it's due. I want to be part in making a difference in the server, to be the guider for some, and the judge & jury for some.

Unique qualities you can offer: I do not posess any IT traits that would be of help to the technicality of the server, like coding etc. I do however have a sense of equal opportunity. I am a social person that tries to do whatever he can at not only being a helping hand, but also at being a fair person that's doesn't hesitate about doing what has to be done. Furthermore, I am a generally calm person who has a good ability of controlling my emotions and not do impulsive decisions, especially when I'm under stress, which I find very useful.

Server Memberships: FOX HQ, DE SF, HLS TRU, PC officer, IAC, TEC.

Additional information:
I'm a soon to be 18 year old guy, I live in sweden and I'm currently studying economics with plans to be a lawyer/prosecutioner in the future. One of my desires for this job (aside from the paycheck :) ) is also a part of why i applied to be a community staff here - I feel that justice should be granted wherever it's due. In Sweden, the law studies are only a tormenting 12 years until you become a full lawyer! and with plenty of dedication I push myself to keep working for it. In my free time, i like to hit the gym, meet up with friends to chill a lil', and oh, i play saes too.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: a few DM adminjails.
Previous (legitimate) bans: no

Are you a muslim?: Private

• 3 weeks later...

Good quality app, I recommend you get noticed helping players a bit more!

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text