Your ingame username: kipt
Your ingame alias: kipt
Your real name: Lus Silva
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Portuguese
Country of residence: Portugal
Language skills: Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish
English Proficiency: Pretty decent, I would say.

How long you have been playing: I've been playing on SAES since the summer of 2013
Your strengths: I'm a human being, so any strengths I have can be weaknesses if looked at the wrong way.
Your weaknesses: When I see bullshit around me I tend to call it out as I see it, even tho sometimes I might be wrong. Don't take this on the wrong way. I can see when I'm wrong, but it ain't me apologize if I don't have a strong motive for it.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SA Housing Agent

Teamspeak Installed: No
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Pretty much

Reason for application: To be completely honest, I would prefer both SAHA and CS, since wouldn't be anything new, but since you can't apply for both roles I think I could help way more as SAHA than just CS.

Unique qualities you can offer: All I can offer is work, honesty and commitment from my part.

Server Memberships: The Outfit ; Cuban Liberation Organization ; Security Group 6 ; Cuban Cars ; Outbreak

Additional information: Nothing much to add for now. I know it's a small application, nothing fancy, but I believe the essential is here. If anyone has anything to ask feel free to let me know.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A couple mutes here and there
Previous (legitimate) bans: 1 hour ban from Apollo and 2 (?) days forum ban from Bone

Are you a muslim?: By the amount of kebabs I ate the last couple of months I would say I'm pretty much there.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty low effort app tbh.

We realise you're a highly keen candidate however upon a bit of log investigation it did get noticed that you only really seem to help out during recruitment periods and not very consistently :/
Shaun didn't pay me to write this, swer on me mum

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text