#1 Personal Information.
#Name: Dominic
#Ingame Name: El_Diablo
#Age: 16
#Nationality: Poland
#Capability to talk english (1-10): 7/8

#2 In-Game information.
#How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I am playing since 2018
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: No
#Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: No but i must buy new microphone because i flooded microphone with beer
#How many hours a week do you play?: I can play for 20 to 30 hours on week
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strenghts are roleplay, shooting. My weakness is somnolence

#3 Gang and random questions.
#What made you want to join BloodZ?: I thinking about gang and i see this big army, when i want to join to kill for Bloodz.
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I bring to this gang activity and big fun from roleplay, because i been in roleplay for long time (3/4 years)
Answer the following as good as you can:
#: What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is like real life, here you can dealing guns and killing police, is this thing which take you in dreams and do what you want.
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The RP of BloodZ is selling different kinds of drugs. BloodZ are located in the west coast, they never leave a brother behind and always work as a team. Everyone that comes to the hood will face death.
#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I take screenshot and warn player, when he doesn't listen i send report on him.
#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Same as up question.
#Tell us something about yourself: My name is Dominic. I am from Poland. In my free time I play MTA, playing Counter Strike, hang out with friends on beer where i have fun with them. I speak English, Poland and some basics from Russia. I am normally sleep o 18 o clock and wake up sleppy.

@El_Diablo Fix your application with the correct format (in spoiler):

:::

1. Personal Information

Name:

Username:

Ingame Name:

Nationality:

Capability to talk english (1-10):

2. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?:

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?:

How many hours a week do you play?:

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:

3. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?:

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ:

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?:

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?:

4. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay?

What is our Gang RP and Motto?:

Who is BloodZ's leader?

What do you do if you get deathmatched?:

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:

Tell us something about yourself:
If you want your application to be considered, please post a photo of a blood gang member with spoiler:

1. Personal Information
Name:
Jaka

Username: JakaBest

Ingame Name: Jake

Nationality: Slovene

Capability to talk english (1-10): 8

2. In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?:
3 years

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: OC (will tell more information ingame)

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: 20

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: driving, shooting / Weaknesses: RP, cracking

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Skilled and active gang with talkative and nice members. Also the rule fits me.

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: Street gang that kills all the crabz and sells drugs.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: loyal, active, kind.

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: Gangster Killer BloodZ

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Definetely

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is pretending like it's real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Motto: Hit 'em hard and him 'em fast. Rp: drug dealing and kidnapping.

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli
What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Screenshot and report.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Warn or report them if they do it again.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a 14 year old from Slovenia. I practice football, but i like most sports in general. I love to play video games like CS:GO and MTA:SA.

alt text

1. Personal Information

Name: Sergei

Username: hakypehbiu

Ingame Name: HaKy

Nationality: Ukranian

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 5-6 years in total

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: Hell Soldiers, SWAT, SoA, Mongols MC . Never been kicked.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes and no but if need can buy.

How many hours a week do you play?: 8-12 hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: Driving , shooting , teamplay. Weaknesses: flying helli and plane (not really good at it )

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Seems like BloodZ nice gang and i like his style, so i decided to try join it.

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: Bloodz are a street gang witch seeling drugs and make other criminal staff around SA.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Only my skills.

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: Bounty Hunter BloodZ

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Yes

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Roleplay - its act like in real life in the game. To play your role if you criminal act like criminal.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Gang RP: Selling drugs , gangbangin , kidnappin. Motto: "~ Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast ~"

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Nothing , if it will happen again make screens and report to admin.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Say not to do it , if he dont stop, report to admin.

Tell us something about yourself: Im 24 years old. Living now in Israel. Like to play online computer games in my free time.

If you want your application to be considered, please post a photo of a blood gang member with spoiler:

alt text

1. Personal Information
    Name:
    ziad
    Username:
    ThemonsterV2
    Ingame Name:
    MaYeStRo
    Nationality:
    egypt
    Capability to talk english (1-10):

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?
    one year
    in comando Da Capital and Yes I had been kicked
    Do you have Discord and a working microphone?:
    Yes Of course
    How many hours a week do you play?:
    in a day 4 to 7hours
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
    Strengeths: Driving Helping
    Weakness: Fightning(Bad aim when I am nervous)

What made you want to join BloodZ?:
My friend told me to join.
Logo and base are nice.Carefully Scarely
Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:
Yes maybe some money.
Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?:
Selling drugs,Stealing cars and Fighter
Yes .

What is Roleplay?
It protend like real life
Selling drugs and Stealing cars
Who is BloodZ's leader?
BloodZ>Makaveli
I will report him
Of course I will let him alone Because He is not Breaking rules on me Like Deathmatching me Or something else.
Tell us something about yourself:I'm Ziad,I am an Egyptian and have 14 years old.So I love Gaming and Football So mush. Then I play on my computer MTA,Minecraft and Pubg Mobile.Sometimes I will not be there Because of the exams of course So Finally My frind told me about SAES:RPG and when I play it I liked it and then I see a gangs (Of course my friend Told me about it) So then I hope I will be accepted and I will hanging up with you when I joined The game SO .Good bye

alt text

1. Personal Information
Name: Ilyas
Username:pablo04
Ingame Name: PaBLo (Real PaBLo!)
Nationality: Algerian

2. In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I Start From 6/1/2019
CDS-PIRUS-BMC-GMC-MMC
Reason:CDS:RIP,Pirus:Closed,BMC:Dead,GMC:Dead,MMC:Closed
Do you have Discord and a working microphone?:No
How many hours a week do you play?:6-10 in one Day
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:Shooting, Driving, Flying, Rping.
I'm Study So I'm Inactive Some Times..But i Still Join The Game.

What made you want to join BloodZ?:I Like Bloodz Gangster Style And I want to enter this gang To help it ,also thier member can teach me too.
One of the most famous gangs in San Andreas, known for its ability to smuggle drugs and teamwork is also kidnapping and theft.
Do you bring anything specific to our gang?:
I Will Help it With my all
Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?:~[MOB Pirus]~(red)
I Think Yes

What is Roleplay?
RolePlay or RP is acting like a real person!
Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast /RP:Drug trafficking throughout San Andreas, kidnapping, fighting other gangs, working as a team or as one person
Who is BloodZ's leader?
@Makaveli
Talking With My Hq's Then /report
I will told him first if he still do it /report
Tell us something about yourself:
I'm Pablo my real name is Ilyas I'm Also 17 Years Old, I Like Play Battle Ground Games/I'm Dj Man/And New Streamer I Love Bandana Gang's

^[~[APPLICATION EDITED (8/Feb/2020 16:00(GMT+1)]~(gray)]

1. Personal Information
Username:pablo04
Nationality: Algerian

@PaBLo Hello and first of all thank you for applying for us. We have read your application, and we found out that some answers are missing. I will leave it to you, to figure out which ones are missing or aren't answered correctly. Please fix that, meanwhile, we decided to give you "~[Under Review]~(black)". Hang with our members, so we get to know you better.

1. Personal Information

Name: Thallys

Ingame Name: TayKay

Nationality: Portuguese

Capability to talk english (1-10): 8-9

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 2 moths or more

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: only CDC, i never got kicked

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

How many hours a week do you play?: 10-15

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: strenghts: driving and weaknesses: shooting

What made you want to join BloodZ?: i want to join bloodz because i want to help this gang to grow, help with my loyalty and i think we have potential

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: bloodz is a notourios street gang identified by the red color

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: one of the things that i can bring to our gang is my experience, loyalty and my skills

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: yes

What is Roleplay?: roleplay is a term that can be used in game that means doing something you do in real life but in the game

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The RP of bloodz is selling drugs. Bloodz are located in the west coast, we never let a homie behind and anyone that comes in our hood is dead

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: the first thing i do is report him to the admins

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: the same thing i explained above

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Thallys, im from Portugal, in my free time i go out with friends, go to party's, smoke weed and play mta.

1 Personal information.
#Name: Nicolas

Game name: Nicoo
Argentina Nationality
Ability to speak English (1-10): 7
2 information in the game.
How long do you play in SAESRPG ?: I have been playing since 2016 or so, but I changed my PC and the hours were restarted so I could be considered an old player so to speak
In what other gangs / squadrons / companies have you been and been expelled? I was with CDS and Peaky Blinders
Do you have Discord and a microphone that works ?: yes
How many hours a week do you play ?: Well, every day I have to dedicate about 6 hours to the game if there are 42 hours a week
What are your strengths and weaknesses ?: My strengths are the RP, driving and good treatment with people and my weaknesses are the high ping that sometimes interferes
3 Gangs and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ ?: I was doing some RPs with you and I like your activity, I have been following you for a long time and it is a very active gang and I like your leader Maka.
Can you bring something specific to our gang ?: I can bring you a lot but a lot of activity and especially companionship and respect for others
#: What is the role play ?: Is to act as if you were in the same situation and in real life
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto ?: The BloodZ RP is selling different types of drugs. BloodZ never leaves a brother behind and always works as a team. Everyone who comes to the neighborhood will face death.
#: What do you do if they kill you to death ?: I give you a warning but I usually let them pass, I don't like to report players
#: What do you do if you see someone who violates a rule?: Same as the previous question

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Nicolas I am Argentinian, most of my week is to play in saes have fun and I love to make music, I always make time to video on the computer because I like to be connected with other people

alt text
1. Personal Information

Name:Abduallah

Username:kaka02

Ingame Name:Spider

Nationality:Algerien

Capability to talk english (1-10):8.5/10

2. In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?:4 years

• ~[CripZ~]~(teal,teal) ( Kicked Cuz i change IC from CripZ To ThC without Order)

• ~[Comando Da Capital]~(magenta,magenta)(i get kicked i can explain reason in game)

• ~[Cartel~Da~Sinaloa]~(sienna,sienna)(Dead)

• ~[The-Strike-Team]~(blue,blue)(Dead)

• ~[Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(navy) (left because its inactive squad.)

• ~[National Security Agency]~(cyan)(Dead)

• ~[xWolf]~(red)(Dead)

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: i have discord But i havnt Microphone

How many hours a week do you play?:30 hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: im good at driving/roleplaying/parashuting/flying/swimming/shooting/aiming, and my weaknesses are lag(drop fps some time)

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Because its the most active gang i've seen on the server and i'd like to be a part of it, plus i like your roleplay role and and your mature gang members... also BloodZ now classifed with the big gang's in SAES !! she have Respected player and skilled .. i want to be part of this family .

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: A group of dedicated players that get stuff done and settle things logically

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i want to be memembre here cuz im helpful,carfull and it have a nice skills

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: Criminal

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?:Yes

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is acting like real life

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: We are the Bloodz, located in the west coast, everyone coming in our hood will be facing death, We work as a team and never leave a brother behind. We deal mostly by selling different type of drugs

What do you do if you get deathmatched?:i'll take screenshots and i'll report him and if he is new i'd tell him to read f1 rules

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:well if he is new in saes i will tell him to stop it and read f1 rules and if he's old and know the rules i will warn him if he dont understand i'll report him

Tell us something about yourself: Hello ' i am AbdAllah i'm 17 years old and i'm also Algerien ' i like making several things beside playing on my computer 'i also like watchinng tv and films.chillin'with my friends , listening to the music. When I was growing up, I would watch football with my dad and brother every Saturday, before we'd go outside and toss the football around. I've loved it ever since and i'm currently part of a football academy.

@TayKay said in BloodZ - Level 2:

1. Personal Information
Name: Thallys
Ingame Name: TayKay
Nationality: Portuguese

@PaBLo said in BloodZ - Level 2:

1. Personal Information
Username: pablo04

Hello again, we decided to proceed with you two, so that for you are ~[PENDING]~(#E9C408) now. Keep hanging and expect a final answer in the upcoming days.