Ingame Name: 187|DraGoN

Nationality: Tunisia

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7-5
In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 7months.My
What other gangs/squads/companies ICE and i left because i love play as crim

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: I can play for 20 to 35 hours a week

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strenghts are roleplay, driving and shooting. My biggest weakness is Lag .
3. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I think its a gang with some great potential. and because I think its a gang where all members respect eachother

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:The most thing i can bring to gang is respect, roleplay, skills and activity.

Answer the following as good as you can:
What is Roleplay? : Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life. For example dealing weapons.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The RP of BloodZ is selling different drugs. hit em up and hit em fast

Who is BloodZ's leader? Tuemack

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: :i will make screenshot and i will report the player

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I tell him to stop.

Tell us something about yourself:
Hello. My name is Mohamed imed and I am 15 years old. I love play MTA, i like playing Foot Ball . and i loved playing SAESRPG all the time , but sometimes im angry to other people because they said im a kid ,but now some players is respectful now not like since .

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Strahinja
Username: LalaStrala

Ingame Name: Lala

Nationality: Serbian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 10/10

In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: about half a year.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: I was ThC but got kicked.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: discord yes,mic no.

How many hours a week do you play? usually around 12h but times may vary because of personal life.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: strength:i will always volunteer to be the driver and im not half bad. weakness:i get angry easily.

Gang and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ?: i made a friend from BloodZ and he asked me if i want to join.
Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:I can bring the one and only Lala.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is basically being whatever you want to be but only if it is realistic.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: I do not know but will learn as life is always learning new things.
Who is BloodZ's leader?: also do not know but hoping to find out soon.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: take a screenshot and report it to the staff.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: tell him to stop if he doesnt stop report him.

My Application

1. Personal Information

Name:Victor Manuel Santa

Username:Freddy7372

In-game name:Freddy7372

Nationality:Mixed (50% Puerto Rican & 50% Black)

Capability to speak English:10 (main language)
2. In-Game Information

How long do I play:It all depends on my Schedule, I can't be on 24/7 simply because I want to make good grades.

Other gangs: Nope, I haven't been in a single one, hopefully this will be my first

Discord and working mic: Yes to both

How many HRS do you play a week:Depends on schedule, not only that, but I will get my own gaming PC on Christmas, so i will not be on for a long time till Christmas

Strength/Weaknesses: Strength=Strong determination,never give up, Never leave anyone behind, extremely Loyal. Weaknesses=Rager, aim is pretty trash sometimes, schedule

1. Gang and Random Q's
    What made you want to join: It all started with a bank robbery when a blood member that goes by the name of Tuemack made a great first impression on me. He was very friendly and even offered me a ride to the criminal base to turn in all the sweet sweet cash. We then shared some friendly words and he gave me an offer to join the Bloodz, which I humbly accept. I hope that this appilcation will be good enough

Describe bloodz: Bloodz is a group of people who have been though tough times, but those though times made them stronger and more skilled, and now it's time for them to show all the people what those skillz can do!

Can you bring anything specific to your gang:Yes, I can bring glory, for when there is a blood in need, I will be there indeed. I can be an example, for when there is a person that is new to the server, I can do what Tumack did for me, and make a good impression. and finally, I can increase the relationship between others, for when we shoot down all those nasty cripz and pigs, I will have your back, front, and your side, you are not alone.

Blue=bad?: YESSS ALL THE YESSS'S in the WORLD
4. More questions that aren't labeled

What is roleplay:When you act as another person in things such as games, plays, etc

What is our gang motto: Hit 'em hard, and hit 'em fast

Who is the bloodz leader: Makaveli?

What do you do when you get DM: screenshot and report, if he or she is new, i will tell him myself

What do you do if you see someone break the rules: screenshot and report, if he or she is new, i will tell him myself

Tell us something about yourself: Im only 16 and i've already been though a lot, depression, bullying, you name it. though all of that, i've gained a lot of experience with people, its almost as if I can get inside their head. I've went to a ghetto school, witnessed fights, been in fights, but still made good grades,I didn't let anything drag me down. so now i offer all my experience and wisdom to this gang. but before you think about accepting or rejecting my application, ask yourself this.

what makes you age?

Dates, numbers, the day you were born?

or?

What you have been though, the things you have seen as a human being?

-Victor

Romiro02
32 32
Posted 28 days ago
alt text
Name: Houssem

Username: minou04

Ingame Name: Romiro

Nationality: ALgiria.

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7/10.

In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: i have playing in SAES:RPG since 2018.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:
ICE: i left cuz its a inactive squad
TST:i left cuz i have a problem with Squad offciel
LSC:Dead
Pirus: i leave cuz its inactive gang
Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

How many hours a week do you play?:i play 6-7Hours only.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Flying/Driving/Shooting/ROLEPLAYING/Parashuting
What made you want to join BloodZ?: I decinde to join this gang cuz its a active gang and i can help it with my all , and BloodZ have nice skills

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i want to be memembre here cuz im helpful,carfull and it have a nice skills

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the motto is:our Motto is Hit em' up and Hit em' fast. We are deling with drugs.

Who is BloodZ's leader?: leader is Makaveli.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: i will take (ss) and send it to HQ of him gang if he is in anygang if hesnt in anygang i will report him with /report

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: i will tell him to read rules and tell him dont do it again.

Tell us something about yourself: used to be called Houssem in real life , I'm 17 years old I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Algeria and still studying I dreaming of being a Football and player , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so,anyway I have been out of playing for a long period ,but I have only been looking for a decently gang where I can feel comfortable, And i'm trying challenge myself with new side which is BloodZ side,finally I would like to inform you that If you got some doubting about me feel free to contact me at discord and let's solve them

1. Personal Information
    Name: Seth

Ingame Name: BucKKxd

Nationality: White

Capability to talk english (1-10): 11

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 47 hours

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: never

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Hell yeah

How many hours a week do you play?: Always on weekends

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I shoot in the sky because its blue

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: We rolled up on some dude

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: crip killers ez

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: humor

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: of course

1. Personal Information
    Name: Seth

Username: Seth071

Ingame Name: Dirt/Lich

Nationality:American

Capability to talk english (1-10):10

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: typically 4 hours a day

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: 0 this would be my first

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: 18-20

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Str. Driving and Shooting Weak. Explosives and Map Awareness

What made you want to join BloodZ?: They came to me and seemed chill and accepting.

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: A group of dedicated players that get stuff done and settle things logically

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Another body to support the faction

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Yes

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? When you take on a role and play it out while staying in character and interacting with other members of the community.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Gang stuff Kidnapping Gangbanging Drug Dealing and Theft all professionally. Motto: Hit em' hard and hit em' fast.

Who is BloodZ's leader? Mak

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Contact the admins and let them know.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Warn them and Contact the Admins.

Tell us something about yourself: I play a lot of games but I do work a lot so my hours aren't all day everyday. I am dedicated if the people around me are too. Love biking and basketball.

@Seth071 Thanks for an application, we are glad that another American decided to join us, it's important for us to build a well and organized criminal organization, which will delete those blue pricks out of San Andreas. Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED.]~(green)

1. Personal Information
    Name:

Username: lopez123

Ingame Name: Lopez

Nationality: Tunisia

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7/10

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 2019

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: No

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: YES/NO

How many hours a week do you play?: 40 Hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: The strengths are ; Shooting/driving. The weaknesses : drop fps

What made you want to join BloodZ?: beacause it's a good gang and have a active members and has a good Leader

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: Bloodz are a heavy based set that represent the colour red. Red being the blood they shed

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I will help the gang with all my best

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: Drug dealin

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Yes ofc

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Role-playing is a character play in the game like the real life

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the motto is:our Motto is Hit em' up and Hit em' fast. We are deling with drugs.

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: i told the admins and he will Take punishment

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I take a screen and told the admins and show the photos

Tell us something about yourself: Hello, my name's Malek. I'm 13 years old I'm bad at cooking, am fond of animals so i go to zoo my hoobies is football and running. And im a active player in SAES:RPG

• 2 weeks later...

1. Personal Information

Username: Admiral1172

Ingame Name: Crimson

Nationality: US

Capability to talk english (1-10): 10

2. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: Since late 2017

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: Nope

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes to both

How many hours a week do you play?: 10-20

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Driving, Flying and Shooting. Weakness: using Police Baton and Tazer(annoying af) and Latency.

3. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Have 2 friends in BloodZ: BloodZ>Buck and BloodZ>Hartman

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: Gang that focuses on symbolism using blood to describe brotherhood. They are a significant gang in San Andreas capable of besting any gang.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: A pilot, driver, and decent shooter.

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: Mob Pirus

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Yes, I'm a Crimson/Red Guy so fuck blue.

4. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? The act of playing a character and/or immersing yourself into a universe.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: RP: Drug Dealin, Theft, Gangbangin and Kidnapping. Motto: Hit 'em hard, and hit 'em fast.

Who is BloodZ's leader? BloodZ>Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Warn player and report or contact Admin if repeated.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Contact an Admin or make a report.