BloodZ - Level 1

Makaveli

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Romiro02 Firstly, we would like to thank you for an application, however our members have some worries about your general attitude. Your application has been ~[DENIED.]~(red) You are more than welcome to apply for us in two weeks.

alt text

Name: Mohamed imed
Username: Hassine09

Ingame Name: 187|DraGoN

Nationality: Tunisian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7/10

In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 2019

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: ~[ICE]~(blue) and i left because i love play as crim

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

How many hours a week do you play?:i play like 11h

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: kill cops and drive is my strengths and my weaknesses is lag

Gang and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ?: I know people that are in it and I want to help you.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:I can benefit you with my skills and activity.

Answer the following as good as you can:
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life. For example dealing weapons.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the motto is: The RP of BloodZ is selling different drugs. hit em up and hit em fast

Who is BloodZ's leader?: makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: report who killed me

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: tell him to stop

Tell us something about yourself:
Hello. My mohamed imed and I am 18 years old. I love play MTA,and i like playing SAESRPG all the time , and In my free time I like to play video games and hangout with my friends.

#1 Personal Information.
#Name: Soumyaday
#Ingame Name: [EXP]Hatchetman
#Age: 20
#Nationality: Indian
#Capability to talk english (1-10): 7

#2 In-Game information.
#How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I'm a new player at SAES-RPG, but I have prior experience of roleplaying on other servers...also I am almost used to here.
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: None joined, none been kicked from.

#Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yeah, I have a discord (MistaMachete#9772) but DON'T have a microphone.
#How many hours a week do you play?: I usually play 28-30 hours a week.
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I am good at the Criminal Roleplays like transportation, house robbing, store robbery, arms & drug dealing and also a couple of civilian jobs like Mechanic & Taxi Driver. In general I'm good at drive-by(s), evading cops, getaway driving, etc. My main weaknesses are Illegal Street Racing, cop roleplays, some other shitty jobs.

#3 Gang and random questions.
#What made you want to join BloodZ?: It's the lore. "The Bloods" means a lot to me. I'm heavily influenced by the West Coast Gangsta Rap & ghetto cultures. I'm geographically located afar from those neighborhoods inside a different country/culture, but I feel attached to them. It was one of the things which got me to start playing GTA San Andreas as well.
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I'd try my best to make the gang grow and prosper to the fullest.

#: What is Roleplay?: A roleplay is an game mode where we play some kind of role as we do in the real life.
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Our main operations are dealing drugs, performing thefts, kidnapping targets. The hood means a lot to us, we do drive-by(s), protect our turf, protect each other homies and fight together. Our motto: "Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast". CripZ are our sworn enemies. We won't tolerate other gangs' member inside our turf.
#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I'll warn the player about the rules of the server, if he/she does it again I'll report the player.
#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I'll do what I've said above.
#Tell us something about yourself: I'm Soumyaday from a city in India. I like to play MTA:SA. I'm a diploma student of Web Design & Development. A techie. I know Hindi and Bengali (Indian regional languages) besides UK/Indian English. I also know a little bit of US colloquial English and some Spanish/Latino words. I do also have some knowledge about modding GTA SA, Cleo Scripting (using Sanny Builder).

@GhettoKnuckles Thanks for an application, however you did good job with your application, but didn't use the latest on our topic, because you are lacking some questions. Your application goes ~[PENDING]~(orange), please fix your apply and hang out with us. You will receive your final answer soon.

1. Personal Information
    Name:Davis

Username: helmsteins2

Ingame Name: Kosmoss

Nationality: Latvian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 6

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 25 hours but registered many months ago but i didnt play... 3 days ago i started to play in this server

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: I had in HHMCin bikers

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes!

How many hours a week do you play?: 30-40 hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I dont even know

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I just want new friends and i got invited by a player

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: gang in Los Santos that makes money by selling drugs and has fun together in it...

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I dont know...

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?:Yes i agree!

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? I dont know how to tell it in but i know what it is

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: ''Hit 'em hard, and hit 'em fast'' I cant describe it but i know what is our gang's RP.

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Report it to Admins and gang leader or vicer...

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Report to Admins!

Tell us something about yourself: I am 17 years old boy from Latvia. I love playing in this server becouse there is friendly players and fun guys!
If you want your application to be considered, please post a photo of a blood gang member with spoiler: -

1. Personal Information
    Name: Lewis

Username: Lb2Kilo

Ingame Name: LB2Kilo

Nationality: Latvian, but live in uk.

Capability to talk english (1-10): 9/10

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: for a while, i forgot about that server exists, but now I found it again and started to play it again.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: Haven't been part of any gang as i wasn't really bothered about them.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Course boi.

How many hours a week do you play?: can play 1-2 days on a work days, but up to 4-5 hours on days off.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strength is that i know how gang life works as i been part of it UK. Weakness i can't be as active as possible.

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: My friend told me to join it so i went for it.

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: Family, who protect each others backs, and show only 1 love to them close ones.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Love and peace.

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Yeah blue colour is for the wack.

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Performing a act of a real life situation, acting as a character or a soul in a game.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Selling drugs heavy wepaons, and showing love and protecting the families backs.

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Warn the person, if they do it again scren shot it and report them.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Tell them to run thrugh f1 if they ignore my message i report them.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm cool, I've been part of a gang for 3 years. Know how it works, 19 years old with a bright future in front of me.

If you want your application to be considered, please post a photo of a blood gang member with spoiler:
[spoiler] [img= https://i.imgur.com/gas0WTl.jpg][/spoiler]

@GhettoKnuckles said in BloodZ - Level 1:

#1 Personal Information.
#Name: Soumyaday
#Ingame Name: [EXP]Hatchetman
#Age: 20
#Nationality: Indian
#Capability to talk english (1-10): 7

#2 In-Game information.
#How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I'm a new player at SAES-RPG, but I have prior experience of roleplaying on other servers...also I am almost used to here.
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: None joined, none been kicked from.

#Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yeah, I have a discord (MistaMachete#9772) but DON'T have a microphone.
#How many hours a week do you play?: I usually play 28-30 hours a week.
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I am good at the Criminal Roleplays like transportation, house robbing, store robbery, arms & drug dealing and also a couple of civilian jobs like Mechanic & Taxi Driver. In general I'm good at drive-by(s), evading cops, getaway driving, etc. My main weaknesses are Illegal Street Racing, cop roleplays, some other shitty jobs.

#3 Gang and random questions.
#What made you want to join BloodZ?: It's the lore. "The Bloods" means a lot to me. I'm heavily influenced by the West Coast Gangsta Rap & ghetto cultures. I'm geographically located afar from those neighborhoods inside a different country/culture, but I feel attached to them. It was one of the things which got me to start playing GTA San Andreas as well.
#Describe in your own words what is BloodZ (I had missed this question before) : A family, where all of us homies are up for helping and protecting each other under any circumstances, always. Where a brothas' vendetta is ours vendetta, a brothas' defeat is the loss of all of us. Where all of us are Blood-Red, at our hearts.
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I'd try my best to make the gang grow and prosper to the fullest.
#Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang? (missed this one too): Definitely. 4 Life!

#: What is Roleplay?: A roleplay is an game mode where we play some kind of role as we do in the real life.
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Our main operations are dealing drugs, performing thefts, kidnapping targets. The hood means a lot to us, we do drive-by(s), protect our turf, protect each other homies and fight together. Our motto: "Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast". CripZ are our sworn enemies. We won't tolerate other gangs' member inside our turf.
#Who is BloodZ's leader?: Makaveli, of course...
#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I'll warn the player about the rules of the server, if he/she does it again I'll report the player.
#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I'll do what I've said above.
#Tell us something about yourself: I'm Soumyaday from a city in India. I like to play MTA:SA. I'm a diploma student of Web Design & Development. A techie. I know Hindi and Bengali (Indian regional languages) besides UK/Indian English. I also know a little bit of US colloquial English and some Spanish/Latino words. I do also have some knowledge about modding GTA SA, Cleo Scripting (using Sanny Builder).

Name: Mohamed imed
Username: Hassine09

Nationality: Tunisian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7/10

In-Game information

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: ICE and i left because i love play as crim

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

How many hours a week do you play?:i play like 11h

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: kill cops and drive is my strengths and my weaknesses is lag

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I know people that are in it and I want to help you.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:I can benefit you with my skills and activity.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life. For example dealing weapons.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the motto is: Blood gannggg!

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: report who killed me

Name: Richie
Username: FreewayRichie

Nationality: black

Capability to talk english (1-10): 10/10

In-Game information

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: none

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: no

How many hours a week do you play? everyday

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: good shooter bad driver

What made you want to join BloodZ?: yall help me.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang? im a good shot

What is Roleplay?: pretending

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the motto is: . hit em up and hit em fast

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: shootback

1. Personal Information

Name: Mahdi

Username: mahdimokni123456

Ingame Name: SpeeD

Nationality: Tunisia

Capability to talk english (1-10): 6-7

In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 1 Year
What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: The_Pirus and now I have left it

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: I can play for 20 to 35 hours a week

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strenghts are roleplay, driving and shooting. My biggest weakness is Lag .
3. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I think its a gang with some great potential. and because I think its a gang where all members respect eachother

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:The most thing i can bring to gang is respect, roleplay, skills and activity.

What is Roleplay? : Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life. For example dealing weapons.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The RP of BloodZ is selling different drugs. hit em up and hit em fast

Who is BloodZ's leader? Tuemack

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: :i will make screenshot and i will report the player

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I tell him to stop.

Tell us something about yourself:
Hello. My name is Mahdi and I am 15 years old. I love play MTA, i like playing Foot Ball . and i loved playing SAESRPG all the time , but sometimes im angry to other people because they said im a kid ,but now some players is respectful now not like since .

thnx for reading