IG8820

Your ingame username: IG8820
Your ingame alias: IG8820
Your real name: Just call me Payne
Your year of birth: Somewhere in the 90s
Your gender: It's 2018
Nationality: British
Country of residence: London
Language skills: I can speak in full sentences and rarely stutter.
English Proficiency: Very proficient.
How long you have been playing: Since 2010.
Your strengths: I'm British and over the age of 12.
Your weaknesses: I have not mastered the skill of masturbating with sandpaper. Yet.
Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAES
Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Considering I check my phone all the time for a text back from the love of my life, only to be disappointed by someone PMing me about the FBI - yes.
Reason for application: @Teddy highlighted me in the SWAT discord channel and posted the recruitment link.
Unique qualities you can offer: I'm very satirical so I might be able to amuse SAES HQ for a while.
Server Memberships: Resident dictator leader of the FBI. I might also be DEHQ and I might also be SAI HQ. I'm also (to the best of my knowledge) a member of the government, Secret Service and Homeland Security.
Additional information: I'm somewhat inactive at the moment due to the recent death of a loved one and a 'slight' fit of depression.
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Got adminjailed by @Hesha for having ligma. I've also executed multiple police officers as a Secret Service Agent but we don't really talk about that...
Previous (legitimate) bans: No.
Are you a Muslim?: I can be radical at times but unfortunately, not that radical...

• 2 weeks later...