Felix

Your ingame username: felixizm
Your ingame alias: Felix
Your real name: Onur
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: I can speak Turkish and English, tried to learn French but I wouldn't even consider it on "poor" level, just the simple basics.
English Proficiency: 7/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2011
Your strengths: I consider myself as a creative and dynamic guy with the ability of emphaty.
Your weaknesses: I sometimes get fixated on new ideas and dont know when to give up.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): I believe I'd be best useful in the Community Staff, of course I'd like to be a SAES but that wouldn't be the place I'd be top useful.

Teamspeak Installed: Yes. (but not been using it for years.)
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes.

Reason for application: I started SAES when I was 16. This game and community has been in my life for quite a long time and I believe I'm capable of helping the gaming experience funnier for the people I interact with in the game. Games are only fun when you play them by respecting the rules and I'd like to be a part of the group that tries to make it happen.

Unique qualities you can offer: It is my last year on the law faculty. I'm educated well when it comes to how to apply rules and laws to tangible issues. Also I have been playing on this server for quite a long time, I know how the system works here and what the community enjoys and thinks.

Server Memberships: Rebels Motorcycle Club's Founder President

Additional information: What do you wanna know? :)

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Got adminjailed once for RP ruining as a police trainee once.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Nope.

Are you a muslim?: Atheist, but I fail to see why your religion is relevant on this.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorta low effort app, join and help out in a few more groups around the server to get your name out there a bit more!

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text